Student's Experimentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, most of the time!" I spluttered, surprised at Sophie's indifference to showing her boobs to me. "You don't?" I asked, unable to stop myself gazing at her bare chest, her soft nipples giving me a strange urge to suck on them, my own senses prickling in the sudden increase in adrenaline, sobering me up slightly.

"No, I've never had an orgasm!" She blushed, putting on the bra and covering up her boobs to my confused disappointment.

She turned away from me to look in the mirror, rearranging herself to see the improvement.

"That's not bad, still no Emily though am I!" She said, turning around grinning at the memory of my show. "Could I try that one?" She asked, pointing at the bra I was wearing.

"Sure," I stuttered, realising my bra would now be coming off too.

Sophie stepped forwards and reached her hands behind me, again surprising me with her indifference to the intimacy of our situation. She obviously felt very comfortable around me, that and she was also still pretty drunk, evident by her fiddling with the clip on my bra through my wet top. She brought her face closer as she struggled and I felt the warmth from her body and her breath on my neck. My eyes closed and my knees began to give a little. My mind finally got a hold of the memory of earlier as my breath turned into a pant and my pussy moistened, her indecent proposal with heavy breathing filled my mind, 'I want to have sex with you and George.'

"Top off! I can't do it like this." I dazedly obeyed, peeling my top off. "Wow! There they are!" Sophie exclaimed, as my top was covering my face.

She was clearly admiring my boobs and a shiver went through me as I felt blindfolded, with my arms up, displaying my breasts to Sophie. She put her arms back around me, taking my bra off as soon as I'd got my top off, she seemed completely unaware of the changes she was inducing in my body. My nipples hardened almost as if in anticipation of an audience and without thought I began unclipping her bra. It pinged off instantly, my deft hands knew what I wanted. I leant forwards slightly and was rewarded with the feel of our bare boobs pressing against each other lightly, a soft, warm feeling that can't be compared to anything else. I barely suppressed a groan.

"Whoops!" Sophie gulped, seemingly taken aback by what had just happened, I relished in her discomfort, already knowing what it meant.

The confirmation came when I looked at her bare breasts, her nipples quickly forming into the sexy hardened points to match mine. I looked up at her hungrily, and we stood transfixed by each other. I watched as her emotions transitioned from embarrassment to realisation and finally to anxiety. I knew she had remembered her proposal and felt self-conscious as she bared her secret fantasy to me. I could no longer hold myself back and answered her silent questioning by quickly stepping forward and pulling her body against mine, feeling our naked breasts pressing together again. Sophie let her mouth drop open slightly and let out the sigh I had suppressed previously. On impulse, I gently pulled her head towards me, closing my eyes and taking her top lip into my mouth in kiss softer than any I had experienced before. I was rewarded with Sophie closing her lips over mine and slipping her hand round to the back of my neck to pull me into a deeper kiss. We released our long held desire into the kiss, enjoying the feeling of our warm bodies pressing together and the soft cushioning of our boobs, squeezed against each other.

"Let's see if I can't make you come?" I challenged her playfully.

She pulled me back into a kiss and I felt her tongue lightly touch my lips and obliged, taking it a small way into my mouth before she slowly slid it back, allowing me to enjoy the feeling of a woman's gentle and more passionate French kiss. I returned the favour with a playful slide of my own tongue down hers, and with growing confidence I took charge - pushing her back onto the bed with a slow but forceful gesture.

I crawled onto the bed over her and straddled her hips with my legs, holding my weight up on my hands, still kissing her but moving my lips down along her jawline with a feather-light touch, down her neck to her collarbone and the soft skin of her chest. I was dying to make it about her, but I just had to indulge myself in taking her gorgeous hard nipples into my mouth, sucking and running my tongue in circles around it, feeling it harden even more in my mouth. I brought my hand up to squeeze and play with her other breast and a soft groan came from Sophie, making me realise she wasn't used to this treatment, judging by her surprise at my mention of foreplay with George. Excitement and desire coursed through me as I took up the challenge of building her up to her first orgasm.

I wriggled back up to find her soft lips and kissed her again, with more urgency on her part, while reaching down with my hand to find the wet panties between her smooth thighs. Her back arched towards me as I fingered her clit through her underwear. It was almost too much to bear, the thrill that surged through us both and the urgency of the burning desire that had been there all evening.

"Please" Sophie moaned, sounding so desperate, sending a rush of more wetness to my yearning pussy.

I moved her panties aside and found her soft, warm pussy as she gently but urgently pushed her hips up towards me, I quickly dipped a finger inside her and she gasped as I drew it out, bringing it up to my mouth to suck the sweet and slightly salty juices off.

"Emily please" she repeated more desperately.

I moved down the bed and pulled her panties off roughly, spreading her legs wide open and pushing her knees apart, down onto the bed. Sliding two fingers inside her, I melted at the tight feeling of warmth and wetness, and lost the already loose grasp of self-control I had. Lust overwhelmed me and I buried my face between her legs, sucking on her smooth fleshy lips and tonguing her clit quickly as I thrust my fingers in and out, curling them slightly to hit her spot. She started moaning uncontrollably and gripped the sheets in fists as I took her harder with my fingers and mouth, thrusting deeper and more urgently, feeling as though I too was close to coming. Her hand shot to the back of my head, gripping my hair tightly and pushing my tongue onto her clit with more force as I desperately spread my own legs and pressed my clit down into the bed, craving something hard to rub against, anything.

Sophie's moaning had become wild and unrestrained, resembling a cry for help as the intense pleasure started pushing her limits and edged her closer to a peak she had never reached before. I shared her desperation as I inched closer to an orgasm I couldn't quite reach myself, knowing it would take Sophie's pulsating pussy and grateful groan of release to get me there. I was so close, mercilessly held on the edge of an orgasm for so long it felt like my own first time again, and I was both savouring it and begging for the climax.

Sophie's cries were becoming high pitch whimpers and I knew I had to carry her over the edge soon before she stopped me, not being able to cope with the intensity any longer. I was more desperate to come than I ever remembered being before and, out of desperation, I quickly flicked my tongue over her clit and began sucking hard in a last ditch attempt to give my best friend her first orgasm on my first experience eating pussy.

I pushed my fingers deep inside Sophie, grazing over her g-spot and was rewarded with a breathless cry, instantly followed by her legs wrapping around my head and squeezing my mouth into her soaking wet pussy. I felt the strength of her first orgasm squeezing my fingers. Before I knew what was happening my orgasm hit just as hard, my entire body tensing and causing me to moan into Sophie's full, swollen lips. We writhed together on the bed as our mutual orgasm racked our bodies, my mouth wide open still sucking on her clit. Sophie's body began to shudder and her legs finally loosened their grip, allowing me to admire her exhausted, soaking wet pussy up close.

I savoured the taste and feel of Sophie's soft lips on my mouth as my body reeled down from the mind-blowing orgasm her ejaculation had sent through me - the most intense sexual experience I believed I could ever have. We continued to lay in silence as we recovered, Sophie's stillness only interrupted by the occasional twitch as I carefully indulged myself in cleaning her up with my tongue.

12