Students Union

Story Info
A young wife is talked into posing for a photographic project.
3k words
4.42
130.7k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal, my much younger wife loves to be admired by men. She is slim and stands about five foot seven tall with long dark blonde hair. She is always teasing guys when we are out. I know that when she wears her short skirts, she flashes the expensive lingerie that I buy her when she sees the opportunity. She rarely wears a bra and loves to display her small but firm breasts thru her thin tight fitting clothing. I love to watch her nipples becoming more erect as she goes to work on her audience. We use her teasing as a kind of foreplay. She is always wet and ready after an evenings teasing and we discuss that evening's fun while making love.

Crystal came home from the gym one day and told me that she had been asked to model for an amateur photographer she had met at the gym. Of course I suspected that the photographer was male and having seen Crystal in her very skimpy gym kit, had an ulterior motive. That was until I found out that the photographer was a girl called Emma. I enquired what kind of photos Emma was thinking of. Crystal wasn't sure, but presumed it would be just her face as Emma had said how pretty she was.

Fortunately, Crystal can't drive so Emma had to come to our home. She arrived with cases and bags of equipment. Emma was an attractive, dark haired, girl of about 30, slightly older than my Crystal.

Emma had soon set up her lights. Then after checking Crystal's makeup decided that a little more was required. Crystal was only wearing her silk panties under her dressing gown at the time, because Emma had arrived early and she hadn't finished getting ready.

As Emma applied make up to Crystal's face she explained to us, that the photographs were to be part of an Art College project. She said that she was new to the area and didn't know of anyone else as photogenic as my Crystal.

I watched with interest as Emma applied the makeup. Her blouse was unbuttoned quite low, so when I changed my viewpoint slightly, I was able to see lots of Emma's generous cleavage as she worked. I was sure that she wasn't wearing a bra, but I couldn't quite see her nipples.

But I was soon to see Crystal's. When she moved backward in the chair her dressing gown fell open revealing her pert breasts. She made no attempt to cover herself. Emma remarked about how lucky I was to have a wife with such a good figure. She asked Crystal if she would be happy to do some of the photos in just her panties. Crystal agreed.

Emma snapped away and took a few head and shoulder portraits before Crystal's top came off. Crystal seemed to be enjoying herself, her nipples were certainly erect. I suppose the poses were tame by men's magazine standards, as Crystal's pale pink silk panties stayed on until Emma had gone.

As soon as she left Crystal was all over me, and I must confess that I felt a bit frisky too having watched my sexy wife being photographed by a stranger, even if it was a girl.

It was later that week that Emma returned with the photographs. Crystal blushed when I said how sexy she looked. I had noticed that on a couple of shots it was fortunate that Crystal had trimmed her bikini line as she had been asked to pull the waistband of her panties up really high. Emma had said it was to make Crystal's legs look even longer. But it also emphasised the shape of her pussy lips against the tight pink material. Crystal blushed even more when Emma told her that Sam, the course instructor, thought the photographs were really good. He specifically mentioned that they highlighted the finer points of her figure. I believed that he meant her nipples and pussy.

I hadn't really considered before then who would see the photos and wondered who else may have seen them. But I felt quite proud of my Crystal, and it was too late to object by then anyway. Crystal pointed out that the guy at the photo shop probably looked at the topless photos that I sneak of her whilst on holiday.Then probably to embarrass me she told Emma how I enjoy showing her off.

Emma asked if Crystal would model for her again that weekend, and without hesitation or consultation with me, she agreed.

Emma had taken a few topless photos when she asked Crystal to slip her panties off. Surely Crystal would remember that the teacher, and maybe a whole group of guys in the class, would see the photos but she still took them off.

It was a strange feeling, watching my wife pose naked for a girl knowing that any number of strangers may see the photos. I suppose that the boyfriends of the models in the magazines have to deal with photos of their girlfriends being wanked over, so I didn't complain about the odd glimpse of pubes.

When Emma had gone, Crystal was even more turned on than the previous time. Whilst we shagged she said,

"How did you feel, watching me pose naked for the photos?"

"You looked so sexy I could have eaten you."

"Do you mind that Emma's classmates will see the photos?"

Although I like to have some control over who looks lustfully upon my wife, I said,

"You looked great. You make me feel so proud."

"Do you mind that they may see my pubes?"

"Do you?"

"It costs me enough to have them trimmed at the beautician's; I feel that I am getting more of my monies worth."

"Who's money?"

"OK, your monies worth. How would you have felt if I had shown them a little more?"

"How much more?"

"Like in your girlie magazines?"

She had never flashed a bare pussy before, to my knowledge; I was just about to say, that may be a little too much, when I couldn't help myself from shooting my load within her. She clearly took that as a consent.

Thinking of the guys looking at photos of my Crystal's naked pussy, would give me an idea of how the husband's and boyfriends of glamour models felt. At that moment the thought was pretty good.

Crystal just smiled at me. I knew that she wanted to show more.

During next few days, Crystal was in an even sexier mood than usual. She was walking around the house in T shirts that just about covered her naked ass.

Emma was showing us the most recent photos when Crystal asked what had been said at college. Emma told her that all the guys loved them. She confessed that she had to tell one or two of the guys off, for making saucy remarks.

Sam, the teacher, had asked if he could be present at the next photo session, as he needed to see how Emma worked.

Without consulting me, Crystal agreed, and told Emma that she would love another session and even offered to attend the college to pose for all her class. They had already seen photos of her naked so there would be no real problem.

I thought, hang on a minute, there's a big difference between photos and real life as they could position themselves for the best view of my wife's pussy rather than for the most artistic pose.

Thankfully, Emma said that she would rather do the sitting with just me and Sam present, as the group would make her nervous.

I was beginning to think that Crystal was becoming something of an exhibitionist. I wondered though, how she would feel being naked in front of a stranger. But she seemed to convince herself that Sam would only be interested in Emma's methods and style of working. That he wouldn't be intrested in her.

As the day approached, Crystal was like a cat on heat. I was sure that she was looking forward to letting Sam seeing her naked. I couldn't complain though, I hadn't had as much sex since we first got married.

Before Emma and Sam arrived, Crystal had a drink to calm her nerves. Surprisingly, she asked me if she should cancel the session as she felt that she may be nervous at being totally naked in front of Sam. I suggested that if it bothered her to tell Emma that she wanted to keep her panties on.

I was about to suggest hat she changed the black see through panties that she wore for a more modest pair when the doorbell rang.

Emma introduced me to Sam. A tall, good looking guy, in his mid thirties. He was just the type that Crystal would fancy and enjoy flashing her panties to, but he appeared very professional about things. I convinced myself that he wouldn't be looking at my Crystal in a sexual way.

I decided to have a glass of wine to settle the butterflies. Crystal was on her third. Sam had a beer, and we talked as Emma set up her lights. He informed me that it was an important part of the course to see the student's technique.

Crystal looked a little nervous as, five minutes into the session, Emma helped her remove her favourite lacy bra. Even though the small triangle of her pubes was visible through the black material of her panties, she used her hands to cover her breasts until she had relaxed.

As soon as they were unprotected, I noticed Sam's eyes lock on to Crystal's hardening nipples. Emma had asked Crystal to run her fingers through her hair. He certainly seemed to be taking more notice of my Crystal than Emma. I decided that I had been wrong about him not seeing Crystal as sexy.

I saw Crystal catch him looking, but she didn't cover up. I was sure that she knew the gusset of her panties did little to hide his view of her smooth shaved pussy. Her dark pubes seemed to emphasise the pale skin and groove of her pussy lips. The tight material looked to be separating her secret flesh.

Then the moment came. Emma asked Crystal to remove her panties. I was sure that Crystal would object, as she looked nervous for once, but she looked at me for direction. I wanted to shake my head but I found myself nodding.

Crystal looked me in the eyes, as she hooked her thumbs under the shoestring sides and began to slide the flimsy garment down her thighs. She stopped momentarily as her little triangle of pubes became visible. As the smooth skin of her pussy lips was revealed the look on her face changed from nervousness to the one that she has when she wants me to make love to her. . Emma asked Crystal to lie back and look into the camera, then asked her to move her knees slightly apart. I knew from Sam's expression where he was looking. Emma asked Crystal to spread her thighs more before each shot.

She explained that part of her project was to show the beauty of a female's most intimate parts. Emma placed her tripod between Crystal's feet and focused the lens on her pussy. Emma then invited Sam to check her composition.

As he looked through the viewfinder Crystal looked at me and smiled. I could only smile back knowing that she was enjoying herself.

Crystal knew what Sam was focused on, but she still let her knees drift even further apart. I wondered what Sam was thinking as her pussy lips slowly parted to reveal her glistening inner pink flesh. I had never seen my Crystal looking so sexy.

The atmosphere became electric, Sam moved the tripod closer, then ask Emma to check the revised composition, stating that it now looked like a flower about to open, the clitoris looking like the stamen and the juice looking like dew. I wasn't sure that the boys back at college would be thinking of gardening when they saw the photos, but Emma looked through the camera and agreed. Then she suggested that a second flower might add to the picture. Sam nodded his head.

Emma just shrugged off her clothes, as if she had done it many times in front of Sam before. I was surprised what a toned and sexy body she had. Her breasts were much bigger than Crystal's but she hadn't trimmed her dark brown bushy pubes. I felt cheated that I could hardly see her pussy lips, but that was soon remedied as Sam instructed Emma to put a knee either side of Crystal's hips then lean forward so that their breasts touched.

I saw the brown fleshy lips of her pussy with a sliver of pink between. My erection was now becoming uncomfortable, and I just felt helpless as Sam continued to direct the two women to fondle each other as the camera snapped away. I felt as though Crystal didn't belong to me, that she was under the control of Sam and Emma.

I must confess to almost cumming in my pants, as Sam instructed Emma to finger Crystal's clit whilst he took a close up. It was explained that it would show the beauty of female interaction.

Then Emma suddenly stood and pointed out that the photographs should be her composition. She grabbed the camera from Sam and instructed him to take her place.

Crystal made no attempt to close her legs as Sam knelt between them. Emma directed Sam to tickle Crystal's clit with his tongue. I didn't really need to ask what form of beauty this would show. Crystal looked at me briefly before her eyes closed and her mouth opened.

I couldn't speak as Emma instructed Sam to place his thumb against Crystal's clit. I watched helpless as the thumb split Crystal's soft lips and began to circle her little bud.

Emma then told Crystal to slowly extract Sam's cock from his trousers. Crystal seemed under a spell as each movement of her hands was recorded by Emma.

When Sam's cock was fully extracted, Crystal was instructed to star stroking it, to bring it to full attention.

I saw that Sam was circumcised, and could tell by the color of his shaft that he had been naked while tanning himself. His cock was only a couple of inches longer than mine, but much thicker. The look on Crystal's face gave me the impression that she liked the feel of his meat.

I was a little surprised at how wide Crystal's thighs were as Sam knealed between them.

I watched, as after each flash, the head of Sam's cock moved closer and closer to Crystal's opening.

Eventually his helmet rested against the fleshy lips of Crystal's juicy pussy. She still had a hand tightly wrapped around his shaft and instead of feeding it into her, as expected, she pulled it away slightly. Crystal looked slightly uneasy. Emma told Crystal not to worry about me as it was only a few photos. It wasn't as though she was having an affair.

Then Emma asked me if I would get the bottle of wine from the kitchen, and yes you've guessed it, when I got back I had missed Sam splitting Crystal's pussy lips with his cock.

Emma told me that it was just another part of her project, as she saw the look on my face. She took the bottle from me and grabbed my cock with her other hand. She told Crystal that I was obviously not upset because I had a massive hard on.

Emma had total control of me and my wife. She gave instruction to Sam as if he was the student. She told him when to stop, start, go faster, or slower, when to rub Crystal's clit or open her lips wider with his fingers, and so it went on for some minutes until she started giving orders to me.

"I will leave the camera on the tripod, I want you to keep taking pictures."

It felt so strange, being given orders by a naked female that I hardly knew.

Emma joined Crystal and Sam. She knelt down and offered her pussy to Crystal's tongue. I couldn't believe it when I saw Crystal's tongue make contact with Emma's fleshy lips, and start lapping like she had done it before.

Emma instructed me to take a photo. I moved behind the camera and looked thru the viewfinder. I pondered the scene. I couldn't help wondering why, as the photographs were stills, that Sam was banging Crystal's pussy with his cock as he circled her clit with his thumb. I suppose it was to capture the expression of ecstasy as Crystal reached her first orgasm or Emma's as she had hers. Or was it the look of lust on Sam's face as he froze and shot his first load into Crystal's pussy. He pulled out just in time for the second massive jet to spray Crystal's pubes and belly.

Sam moved away from my Crystal. She just lay there looking sexy and used.

Emma took the camera from it's tripod and focussed between Crystal's wide spread thighs. It was to be a close up of Crystal's gaping pussy, as Sam's juice dripped from her pubes and drained from her pussy.

Days later, I began to have my doubts as to whether Emma and Sam were really a student and teacher. It was some weeks later that Crystal told me that Emma had received a distinction thanks to mainly to her help.

Crystal recently told me, that a young eighteen year old art student, who had seen Emma's project, had asked her to pose for him and a few other students for their projects.

I may let her persuade me to let her do the sessions, in her own special way.