Studs Ch. 01

Story Info
Parents hire a stud for their virgin daughter.
1.7k words
3.88
45.3k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeonaH
LeonaH
16 Followers

Note: this is the first part of what I hope will be a longer saga. Not sure what category to put it in. Thanks for reading.

********

"Stella, are you sure we're doing the right thing?" Dave asked nervously as they waited at the bottom of the stairs for their daughter, Katie, to appear.

"Dave, we've been over this a hundred times. It's time for Katie to learn about men. She needs to learn how to be treated well. We can't leave it to chance. The Studs are our best bet to teach her."

Dave sighed. He knew his wife was right. When he had been younger, they hadn't needed the Studs. Teenagers had learned on their own, exploring each other's bodies, taking it slow. He and Stella had taught each other, starting in the back seat of the car on prom night. But now...gangs roamed the streets. The new political order, with its violence and emphasis on taking rather than giving...Katie might never know how pleasurable another person's touch could be.

Soon Katie would be come down the stairs, dressed in white, ready to meet the Stud - Tony was his name, they had been told - at the door. He would take her away with him and show her how it could be with a man. Then she would never settle for less than the best. And the Studs were the best of the best: trained from a young age in sexual pleasure, the art of conversation, games, dancing, physical fitness - everything to serve the needs of their sexual partners. Hired by men or women for long periods of partnership or short nights of fantasy, they provided more than physical pleasure. They showed the new society what a man could be - tender one moment, dominating the next. They spent their lives training, holding themselves in readiness to please.

***

Tony drove his black Maserati 2035 slowly through traffic, on his way to pick up his client. She was a virgin, they had told him, and her parents had hired him to show her what sexual pleasure could be like. They didn't want some fumbling kid taking her innocence, knocking her up and making her think she loved him, condemning her to a life of drudgery. Once she knew what pleasure was like, she would never settle for second best.

Tony smiled - he had been chosen for Stud training right out of high school. He and his friend Rex had gone to the application exam together, knowing that the selection process was rigorous, excited and scared. He and Rex were totally different physically; Rex was blond and slender, with an easy smile and a lanky, almost hairless physique. Tony himself was muscular, with a hairy chest, arms and legs. His hair was dark and curly. Both boys had something in common, however: their cocks were long and thick, and they could stay hard. They were smart, handsome and sassy, and they wanted more from life than a 9-5 job. They wanted to live in the Stud compound, acting out fantasies and training for more.

He had been excited as he and Rex approached the imposing grey concrete building that was reserved for Stud exams and intake. There was a short line of guys, all around the age of 18-20, waiting their turns. Nobody knew what to expect, but they knew it was a selection process that very few people got through.

First was a written exam, some kind of intelligence test. Many didn't make it through. "I don't see why we have to take a test like this," muttered a young man in another desk. "How much smarts does it take to fuck for a living?"

Tony didn't really understand this either - at that point. He sure did now. It took smarts, guts, ingenuity and creativity. A Stud had to be a great chess player, a good conversationalist, and maybe above all an actor. Some of the people who hired him were old and far from sexy, but he made each and every one of them feel like a movie star. Some of the people who hired him wanted to engage in activities that he found unappealing, but Studs had to become aroused, and stay aroused, and enjoy the games. It took a lot out of him sometimes, but Tony never regretted it. Both he and Rex had passed into the next level.

When the written exam was over, they were ushered into the exam rooms. Tony waited while Rex went first. A middle aged doctor in a white lab coat appeared at the door. "I hear you two are good friends," he said to Tony. "Why don't you come in, too?" His smile was warm and friendly as he ushered Tony into the room where Rex sat naked on the exam table. The examiner indicated for Tony to sit in a chair to the side. "Now," he said, "we will proceed. Have you boys ever masturbated together?"

"Sure," answered Rex. "All the time!"

"Perhaps you could show me," said the doctor. "Get yourself erect, please."

Rex wasted no time. He sat with his legs spread on the examining table and began to touch his cock, cupping his balls with the other hand. Soon his penis was long and hard, jutting out from his flat stomach.

"Good job, Rex," Tony encouraged. He could feel his own cock hardening at the sight.

"Now, touch yourself, slowly," said the doctor, watching carefully. He handed Rex a tube of something. "Here's some warmed lube," he said.

Rex squirted some out and began rubbing his hand up and down his shaft. His hips began to thrust. The head of his cock glistened as Tony and the doctor watched in fascination. "Slowly, slowly," said the doctor.

"Unh," Rex grunted. "His hand worked up and down his cock, which was glistening in the light of the examining room."

"How many times a day do you masturbate?" asked the doctor.

"As many as we can," answered Tony. "I'd say at least 4 or 5."

The doctor nodded and wrote on a clipboard. "And...do you ever...help each other?"

"Of course," said Tony. "We both want to be Studs, so we practice prolonging things, touching each other, getting ready."

Rex's hand was working his cock. "Stand up, please," said the doctor, "but don't stop." Rex stood, his hand pumping slowly as he writhed in pleasure. The doctor came around behind him. "I'm going to slip my finger in your anus now, Rex. Just relax and keep stroking your cock."

Rex nodded, beginning to pant a little as the doctor lubed up his finger and slipped it into Rex. "Ahh, that feels good!" Rex moaned.

"Don't come, please. I'm just going to massage your prostate a bit."

Rex moaned and thrust his cock into his fist as the doctor probed. "Good, good," he said. "Good control." He took his finger out. "Now work your cock faster, harder."

Rex began pumping his shaft harder. "Unh...unh..." he grunted as he worked. "Yeah," he groaned. His whole body gleamed with sweat as the doctor watched.

"You are certainly a fine specimen, my boy. I believe you have the makings of a wonderful Stud. You are not inhibited at all."

Rex smiled, "I love to jerk off, doctor. I could do it all day."

"Have you ever used a device?"

"Device? What kind?" Rex asked in puzzlement.

"A sleeve of any kind? A pump?"

Rex shook his head. The doctor turned to Tony, raising his eyebrows quizzically.

"Me neither, doc."

"Let's try one now, shall we?" He turned to a cabinet. "Studs use devices quite often to enhance their penis size, their pleasure and also just for variety. Disrobe, please."

Tony stripped off his clothes eagerly. His cock was already hard, jutting out from his taut belly. The doctor looked appreciative. "Another fine specimen," he said, smiling. "Why don't you lie on the examining table?"

While Rex watched, masturbating, Tony lay back on the table, feeling the paper surface crease beneath him. The doctor approached with a clear rubber tube, with what looked like tiny bumps inside. "Let me show you how this works," he said. "Keep your arms at your sides."

The doctor lubed up the tube and set it over Tony's hard on. Tony kept his hands at his sides as the doctor began to move the tube slowly over his penis. It felt like dozens of tiny caresses on the head of his cock, which glistened redly. "Aah, doctor, that feels great! Uhn!" He smiled and groaned at the same time.

"Let me assist you here, while your friend watches. Let's try to get you to come at the same time. Sometimes clients like that."

As Rex watched them, rubbing his cock, the doctor began to move the sleeve up and down over Tony's shaft. "You boys have masturbated together before, many times. You should be able to tell when the other one is about to come, shouldn't you?"

"Yes, of course," said Rex. "Me and Tony jerk off together, sometimes we jerk each other off. We love it!"

"Come closer, then," ordered the doctor. "I want you to come right here, and work your cock till you come."

He moved the sleep up and down, up and down, resolutely, as Tony grunted and thrust his hips up and down. "Ah! Ah!" he cried out as he felt the semen spurt from him. At that moment, Rex also convulsed with a groan as he came.

The doctor grinned. "Boys, you are on your way to the next test."

Rex and Tony thanked the doctor. For the rest of the day, their bodies were probed and measured. They had several more orgasms. They took more tests of physical and mental fitness. At the end of the day, there were only four applicants left - the rest had dropped out.

"We made it!" Rex grinned.

"Not quite yet," smiled a woman in a black leather suit. "But you're on your way."

Tony smiled at the memory as he drove. That had been over fifteen years ago, and he and Rex were still an amazing team. Now he was on his way to see a girl, who was the same age as he had been when he started his Stud training. She was innocent, and he would teach her. He wondered if she masturbated. He guessed he would find out tonight.

LeonaH
LeonaH
16 Followers