Study Abroad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait. You're saying the reason I liked the taste that night was because you were full of ...EWWWW."

"So, I guess you're not a les. Just a suppressed hetero with a taste for jiz."

"I guess we'll find out soon enough. I'm going to attack Erik tomorrow night."

"Are you going to share or do I have to get a Frenchman?" Kate asked as she spread Anne's legs and began to kiss her thighs.

"I suppose that depends on ---- Oh shit, do that again!"

Kate drove her tongue fully into Anne's pussy following her slit from her wet flowing opening to her clit. Kate performed her version of Anne's breast trick, sucking Anne's clit into her mouth and dragging it across her teeth with her tongue.

Anne arched her back off the bed and tangled her fingers in Kate's hair pulling Kate tighter against her pussy. Anne thrust again and again as Kate struggled to keep her tongue on Anne's pussy. She eased the tip of her finger into Anne's pussy till it met the barrier of her hymen. She eased her finger back out and slid to the alternate entrance of her anus. She tongued the girl amazed that she still had a hymen and that her lover liked to have her ass penetrated.

Anne's eyes were open wide but she was seeing nothing as she lost track of her senses. Her orgasm contorted her body and she nearly lifted Kate off the bed by her hair as she tried to stop the sensation. Kate pulled Anne's arms free of her hair and pinned her to the bed once more. As Anne's orgasm subsided Kate leaned down to kiss her, sharing the taste of musk and salt.

"Maybe you should stick to women. Or long haired men." Kate said, recovering her breath.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Anne said, pushing Kate onto her back.

"You cum like that with a short haired man you'll rip his ears off!"

"Only you would think about something like that!" Anne said. "Now shut up and lay back while I cure you of your addiction to Frenchmen."

Anne and Kate cuddled and licked until they fell asleep. Hours later Kate was awakened by a noise in the outer room. Looking up she realized they had never closed the door in their hurry.

She threw a blanket over Anne as she slid out of bed and pulled on her shirt. Looking into the sitting room she saw Erik step out of the bathroom and turn off the lights. The red LED clock above the TV read 3:18am.

"What in the hell are you doing? Are you just getting in?"

Erik looked at her across the room. "Quiet before you wake...Anne."

"I'll look after Anne. Is this the way the month's going to be? You stumbling in at all hours?"

Erik shook out a blanket on the couch. "No. This appointment ran incredibly late. Yes, I am free, white, and over twenty-one. No, this is none of your business. And for your information, until sunrise, this room is my bedroom, so go back to your own and let's get some sleep."

"Listen---" Kate began but was interrupted by Anne.

"What's going on?"

Anne stepped up beside Kate still half asleep and completely naked. Erik stared at her nubile body backlit by the light from the room. He could not help noticing the bite marks on her breasts and thighs.

Kate looked back at her and yelled, "Anne! Get in bed!"

Anne jumped back into the room and Kate closed the door behind her. She stalked up to Erik.

"You saw shit! Hear me? Anybody talks about what happens on this trip and I'll rip your---"

"I am too tired to give a shit which side of the plate you bat from. I heard the stories before we left. Didn't care then. Don't care now. I'm here to study and take care of a little side business. So get out of my bedroom. Nice tits by the way."

Kate looked down to see that the blouse she had thrown on hid no more than Anne's au natural appearance had. She stalked back to the bedroom and slammed the door.

12