Study Break

Story Info
A young girl's encounter with You.
1.1k words
3.82
20.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i threw my pencil down and sighed with frustration. A girl can only look at math problems for so long before she goes nuts.

i had passed the six-hour mark a while ago, pushing to finish the chapter, and figured i was coming dangerously close to the point at which i’d lose it entirely.

i brought it upon myself, of course. i’d been putting this off since September of last year. it was my own damn fault that i now had to work on it for hours at a time.

my frustration and exhaustion were apparent in my sprawled position upon the couch. The hem of my short grey skirt had crept dangerously high over the past several hours, a flash of cream-colored skin peeking from between carelessly splayed thighs.

the pink cardigan i had been wearing earlier was wadded up on the floor across the room, having been thrown across the room in a fit earlier in the afternoon. i’d opened the top few buttons of my shirt, allowing a glimpse of the tops of my creamy breasts to no one in particular.

i breathed a deep sigh and stretched languidly, shooting a contemptuous glare at the math book balanced in my lap. i closed my eyes and let my thoughts drift to You.

i looked up and saw You standing beside me. You lifted the cumbersome book from my lap and set it on the coffee table, taking a seat next to me on the couch. Smiling softly, You pulled me to Your lap. my arms slipped around Your neck and i snuggled close, resting my head on Your shoulder, breathing in Your familiar scent. i held tight to You as Your fingers brushed through my hair, immensely grateful for such a distraction.

You twined my hair more tightly around Your fingers and guided my face toward Yours. Thick lashes brushed my fair cheeks as i closed my eyes, fluttering gently at the soft touch of Your lips on my own. You traced the line of my lips with Your tongue, parting them and kissing me deeper. i shivered as You explored my mouth with Your tongue, as You caressed my tongue with Your own, as You sucked and bit and tugged at my full, pouty lips.

Your hands ran slowly down my sides to my hips. You lifted me up and pulled me closer to You, the sensitive inner flesh of my naked thighs pressed tightly to Your thighs as i straddled You. Kissing me harder, more fiercely, You slid Your hands around to my ass and pulled the hem of my short skirt higher. You tucked the hem into the waistband, leaving my ass exposed. A smoldering pain steadily grew as You brought Your hand down hard onto my bare flesh over and over.

The kiss became tender, more subdued. You caressed my stinging bottom, soothing the heated skin.

"Unbutton your blouse, pet" You whispered as You broke the kiss.

I leaned back a little so You could watch as I deftly undid each button and let the shirt fall open. Your strong hands gripped my ass tightly and pulled me closer to You. I slipped my arms around Your neck again as You leaned in to kiss me once more, sending shivers raping up my spine as Your exquisite lips met mine.

You pulled away slowly, planting a soft kiss on the corner of my mouth, then my cheek. Kisses traveled along my jaw line, Your lips brushing briefly over my ear, Your warm breath caressing my skin, raising goosebumps all over my body. You kissed and nibbled my neck drawing a soft moan from between my parted lips.

As You kissed my neck, Your hand inched slowly lower, Your finger lightly stroking and pressing against my tight ass. i rocked my hips a little, grinding my soaking wet cunt against Your growing cock, pressing my ass back against Your hand. i groaned as Your finger entered my ass. Burying my face in Your neck and shoulder, i tried to stifle my moans while You forced Your finger deeper.

my lips found Your neck and kissed and licked and bit at the tender flesh there. my hips rocked back and forth of their own volition as You began fingering my tight little ass. i felt my cunt soaking Your pants clear through, Your cock straining at the wet material.

Pausing a moment from suckling Your earlobe, i whispered "Please, Sir. Let me feel You inside me?"

You nodded and i unwrapped my arms from around Your neck, running my hands down over Your chest, quickly undoing Your pants. i reached inside Your pants and pulled out Your hard cock, smiling to myself as i felt it pulse in my hand. Leaning forward, i pressed the head to my dripping hole, biting my bottom lip in anticipation.

Burying my face again in Your neck and shoulder, i let out a long, throaty moan, feeling Your cock stretching me as You grabbed my hips and thrust up into me. i whimpered my disappointment when You stopped fucking my ass and pulled out Your finger, but my whimpers were quickly replaced with gasps and moans as You held my hips tighter and fucked me harder.

i bounced up and down in Your lap, my tits bouncing lightly as Your cock filled me, stretched me. You wrapped those delicious lips around one of my little pink nipples, sucking and biting at them, sending stinging pleasure through my body. I felt Your cock growing as You fucked me harder, stretching me wider, filling me more. my cunt ached and throbbed with a need for release.

Hardly able to control it, i groaned "Please, Sir."

You nodded again, replying "Cum, girl."

i cried out, throwing my head back as the waves of pleasure began to take over, my entire body quivering. i collapsed lightly against You, my head resting on Your shoulder. i rocked my hips as You fucked my shaking body harder and deeper, finally cumming deep inside me. i wrapped my arms loosely about Your neck as Your own snaked about my waist and held me close.

Smiling weakly, i whispered "Thank You, Sir" and closed my eyes.

When i opened them again a moment later i was lying on my couch. my short grey skirt was pulled up around my waist, two fingers buried deeply in my dripping pussy. I noticed my math book and schoolwork had all fallen to the floor. Sighing, i withdrew my fingers from my cunt and brought them to my lips, sucking them into my mouth. i whimpered a little, disappointed at the realization that it had only been a daydream.