Study Break

Story Info
This is the best way to take a break from studying.
769 words
3.71
37.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaez
shaez
5 Followers

The pleasure. I could feel that it was there but I could not reach it. My fingers were buried deep inside my pussy. I tried everything with them, but I couldn't get myself to climax. "Ok that's it. Time for the big gun" I said. I got up and walked over to my dresser. I opened my panty drawer and dug down to the bottom to find my 8-inch vibrator. I ran back and jumped on the bed. Now I would finally reach my orgasm.

I started by sucking on the smooth plastic toy to lubricate it, even though I was already so wet it didn't need it. Then I slid it down to vibrate on my nipple, while I pinched the other one. My nipples became rock hard. Then I slowly let the vibrator move towards my wet lips.

The next stop was to circle my swollen clit a few times. God this felt so good. I let a soft moan escape my lips. I definitely needed this. My roommate and I had a huge test the next day and I was exhausted from studying. My roommate was in the next room still trying to cram as much information as she could. I didn't want to disturb her. Well I asked if she wanted to join me but she refused so I left it at that.

Now it was time for the coupe de gras. I slid the vibe down into my vagina. I was momentarily paralyzed from the sheer pleasure of it. As soon as I recovered I started to pump the vibe in and out as quickly as I could. I felt great. I could feel the orgasm build up inside me until I thought I would burst, and then I did. My body was racked with spasms. I couldn't help myself as I screamed "God yes. That felt so good."

Just then the door opened and my roommate/girlfriend walked in and said "Would you keep it down Sabrina, I'm trying to study like you should be doing." I noticed her staring at my naked form and the wet spot on my bed.

"Well if you'd just join me this wouldn't be a problem. Besides you have to take a break sometime." I said with my evil little grin.

"Maybe you’re right I should take a little break." She said with a glance at the door. I knew she still wanted to study but I was not going to miss this chance. I jumped up and grabbed her hand and yanked her to the bed. I instantly started to kiss her. I parted her lips with my semi-moist tongue. Pausing our kiss I undid her bra and then removed it and her shirt at the shame time. Now I could fondle her breasts while I kissed her.

That didn't last long either, we both need more. (One orgasm is not enough for me) I undid her pants and was surprised to see that for the first time ever she was not wearing panties, I liked it. She was dripping her sweet juices. I bent my head forward and started licking her up and down her slit while she moaned in ecstasy. I knew she was ready to try something we had never used before. "Wait I want to use my new toy on you." I said with the grin she loves so much. I ran over to closet and pulled out the box with my new strap on in it. I pulled it out and started to do up the harness when she looked over and saw it.

"Is that a strap on?" She asked with delight. She came over just as I finished buckling it up. She got down on her hands and knees so that I was facing her pink snatch. I leaned down and guided the cock into her tight pussy. She moaned so I pushed it in farther. As I started pumping I reached down and started fingering myself. That's when I got an idea. I reached over and grabbed the vibrator I had earlier. I stuck it into my pussy while I was fucking my girlfriends.

"Oh God Sabrina that feels great. Faster" She moaned. She began to scream just as my orgasm hit. We sat on the floor together for a few minutes trying to recover from the jolts of pleasure that shot through us. I looked at her and she panted "Ok we had fun and relaxed now take that off and lets get back to work."

"God you sure know how to ruin the mood don't you."

shaez
shaez
5 Followers