Study Buddy Ch. 03

Story Info
they start to talk.
3.7k words
4.81
21.1k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anttriby
Anttriby
71 Followers

Jeff:

Jeff didn't finish up in the lab until late that night. His eyes hurt from adjusting and readjusting every microscope in the lab. Professor Williams had made him recalibrate all of the lab equipment.

As a biologist, Jeff spent most of his time outside collecting data from the natural world, so staring at microscope lights for hours on end was a far cry from what he was used to. But Williams was a genius so he felt that arguing with him would be a bad idea.

Jeff wanted to run straight back to Lena's apartment, but he didn't think she would appreciate being woken up in the middle of the night. He needed a plan too, he couldn't just show up, still wearing the same clothes that he had worn the night before and start yammering at her that he was feeling something but he wasn't sure what it was.

"That would go over well, I'll just walk up and tell her that when I'm not with her it feels like I'm going to die and when I am with her I feel warm and fuzzy, that sounds perfectly normal and well balanced, women love when you say stuff like that to them," he muttered to himself.

"Yeah that would probably be a bad move," Jeff's friend Ted said, making Jeff jump as he walked up next to him. "So who is she?" he asked.

"I don't really know yet," Jeff said, thinking that all he really knew was her first name and one class that she took, "She has a really big, fluffy, cat," he added, knowing that Ted would find that interesting.

Ted had been his roommate since freshman year and had tried to convince Jeff to let him have a cat or dog in their dorm (and later their apartment) every couple of months for as long as they lived together.

"Sounds like a keeper. What are you going to do?" Ted replied casually. Ted was happily engaged to a girl back home and considered himself a relationship expert as a result.

"Grand romantic gesture?" Jeff offered, trying to imagine Lena's reaction to him serenading her from outside her window or surprising her with outlandish amounts of red roses.

"What would your gesture be, hire a sky writer to write "Thanks for sleeping with me the other night?" above her house?" Ted asked, "You don't know her well enough for anything grand or romantic, maybe just call her."

"I didn't get her number," Jeff said, "I know where she lives though... do you think sky writers take debit?"

"Just go see her and talk to her, maybe bring food, everyone likes food, speaking of which, I want pizza," Ted veered off the side walk and Jeff followed him into a pizza place.

The next day Jeff had to work in the lab again and on Monday he had a full day of courses to catch up on. He couldn't focus, he wanted to see Lena so badly. On Tuesday he only had one early class so he planned to go see Lena afterwards. He took Teds advice and he decided to go with the "everyone likes food" plan.

He went to the store and bought ice cream, various snacks, and some pancake mix and syrup. He didn't buy any real foods because she had said she was vegetarian; he didn't have a clue how to cook for a vegetarian. As he was walking past the bakery he saw a cheesecake and smiled, thinking of her cat, and decided to buy that as well.

He also went to a couple different coffee shops and bought some fancy coffee beans, knowing that she probably couldn't use grocery store coffee in that big espresso machine of hers.

A few minutes later, his arms full of groceries, he walked up to Lena's building. He didn't have a way into the building but her apartment was on the ground floor so he just knocked on the window. Nothing happened. He knocked again. Nothing.

Just as he was getting ready to give up, the curtain moved. He stood there with his heart hammering in his chest hoping to see her gorgeous eyes peek out the window.

Instead, he found himself looking into the green eyes of Cheesecake who flicked the curtain aside with a fluffy white paw and jumped onto the windowsill. Jeff shouted in frustration and almost threw the groceries.

"Cheesecake, go get Lena!" Jeff yelled through the window, "Go get Lena, Cheesecake! C'mon boy, go get her!" Jeff was pretty sure he looked insane, yelling through a window at a cat.

"You can do it buddy! Go get Lena!"

"He's a cat, not Lassie," a voice said from behind him.

He spun around and saw Lena standing a few yards behind him on the sidewalk. She had her hair up again and had a coffee in her hand and her book bag over her shoulder, she must be coming back from a class.

"Oh Lena, thank god, Cheesecake was refusing to let me in and he was kind of being a jerk about it," Jeff joked, his heart skipped a beat when she smiled.

"I keep telling you, he's a cat, cats can be jerks sometimes," she said. The smile fell off her face as she asked her next question, "What are you doing here Jeff?"

He ignored the little voice in his head that told him that he should just leave and held up the groceries.

"I was hoping we could talk over coffee and snacks," he said cautiously, nervous to see how she would respond. She eyed the groceries then shrugged.

"Anybody with ice cream is welcome in my home," she said, pointing to the the bag with the ice cream containers. He almost laughed in relief. "C'mon in," she added as she unlocked the door.

He put the groceries on the counter and she made quick work of putting away the perishables. She was thrilled with the coffee he bought and she decided to make them lattes with some of the beans.

"I used to be a barista," she explained as she turned on the espresso machine.

Jeff watched her work, she obviously knew exactly what she was doing. The machine hissed and sputtered and her hands were a blur as she made coffee and steamed milk. Before he knew it she was holding two cups with identical white hearts on top made of foam.

"Lets sit on the couch," she suggested, giggling a little bit when he took a sip and groaned because the coffee was so good.

They sat down and she turned towards him, studying his face with a furrowed brow. He started to work up the courage to say something but she didn't give him a chance.

"I missed you," she said, then she set their coffees on the table and before he knew it she was in his arms again. Her soft lips latched onto his desperately, and she grabbed the front of his shirt, holding him to her.

He happily wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her the rest of the way into his lap.

He devoured her mouth, starving for the taste of her, biting at her lips, thrusting his tongue against hers when her mouth opened in a delighted gasp. He wanted her like he had never wanted anyone before.

He reached his hands up and pulled the ties out of her hair, reveling in the smell of her as the dark tresses tumbled through his hands, his heart pounded against hers.

He pulled away slightly, breathing hard.

"Say you'll go out with me," he pleaded, wanting to make sure that he did things differently this time, that neither of them would walk away from this encounter with unanswered questions.

"Lets talk about it later," she replied, trying to kiss him some more. He pulled away again.

"Don't try to distract me," he couldn't help but laugh a little at her cute pout, "I came here specifically to talk to you."

"Ok, fine," she groaned, "We can talk about it."

She sat up with a bit of drama and great deal of eye rolling. As she flopped back against the couch cushions she reminded him of a fussy child about to throw a temper tantrum.

Before he got a chance to tease her about it, she speared him with a predatory glare and said, "But I'm not going to agree to go out with you yet and if we're going to talk I want to ask the questions."

"Go for it," he replied, glad that they were finally going to work through some of the tangled emotions between them, even if she was putting off making any real decisions.

"Why me?" she asked suddenly.

He was a bit surprised by that question, he could tell that she had asked it just to throw him off. It had worked, he'd asked himself that very same question so many times. He really didn't know why he felt this way about her.

He decided to list the obvious reasons that he liked her, rather than trying to explain that he couldn't stop thinking about her or that he felt drawn to her by some invisible force.

"Well I guess when I first saw you I wanted you for purely physical reasons," he said slowly, trying to gauge her reactions, "I like curvy women and you are a very beautiful one... But then I started to talk to you and I just really like your personality. You're smart, funny, really nice, and you make me feel good about myself."

She scoffed, clearly not buying it, she obviously had a low opinion of herself, "There are lots of people who are smart and funny and nice. And, how do I make you feel good about yourself?"

He shrugged.

"It's the way you react to me I guess, you give me these intense looks, like you can't take your eyes off me, and you're so responsive to my touch which makes me feel like I'm some sort of amazing lover," he admitted.

"I find you attractive, I can't help but stare sometimes. And you WERE an amazing lover so I was just reacting appropriately," she huffed, getting defensive.

"Exactly," he laughed, basking in the warmth of her innocent kindness, "See? You're really nice to me and you think I'm good looking and it makes me feel good, you aren't the only one who likes a confidence boost every now and then."

He saw her expression change and could tell that she was uncomfortable with the conversation and was going to try to change the subject again, so he wasn't surprised when she started stroking his face.

"Hmmm... I like making you feel good," she murmured, tracing her fingers along his jawline. Her eyes glittered with a mischievous light "Why don't I try to make you feel good right now."

He liked the sound of that, but he forced himself to lean away from her, today was supposed to be about emotional connections, not physical.

"I really want to get to know you better right now, no sex, just talking," he said, proud that he had managed to get control of himself.

"That's no fun, how about you talk to me while you fuck me," she purred, stroking his hardening dick through his pants. She swung a leg over his lap to straddle him and began to slowly gyrate her hips, grinding her ass into his hard-on.

"You are killing me," he hissed.

"I missed you, my toys just aren't as fun anymore, I tried to play but nothing came close to making me feel the way you did," she cooed in his ear, licking his neck. He tried to gather his thoughts but jerked away from her when she started to unbutton her shirt.

"Nope, nope nope nope. We are going to hang out! We are going to get to know each other. Put those away!" He shouted, smacking his hands over his eyes.

She laughed at him.

"It was worth a try," she said, then climbed off of him.

She laid down lengthwise across the couch, squirming closer so her head was resting on his lap.

"Ok, fine, tell me about your family," she said expectantly, finding one of his hands and weaving her fingers through his.

He smiled down at her and raised their joined hands to his lips, giving her fingers a light kiss. He stroked her hair and told her about his life.

...

They talked for hours, stopping periodically for ice cream or coffee. Lena had a class at 5 and had to leave but Jeff just stayed at her apartment, playing with Cheesecake and laying around waiting for her to come back.

Jeff fell asleep on her couch waiting.

He was dreaming of Lena, she was floating above him, teasing him with little kisses and strokes, her hard nipples pressing against his chest. He could smell her and taste her.

It seemed so real... his eyes flickered open as he realized that it was real, and he was greeted by a gorgeous sight.

Lena leaned over him, still clothed, but she had unbuttoned her shirt again and had pulled his hard dick out of his pants. She was stroking it lazily, holding it close to her impressive cleavage as she did so. Her tongue flicked out and lapped up drops of pre cum, stimulating the sensitive glans even more.

She noticed he was awake and smiled, slowly stopping her play to remove her shirt the rest of the way.

"Mmm, hello handsome," she purred, bending and thrusting her tits together and foreword so his cock nested gently in the crease between her breasts. She was still wearing her bra, it was pink and sheer and Jeff could see her hard nipples straining against the fabric.

She gave her massive tits a little shake, making them bounce against his hard cock, tormenting him slowly. She bent down and began to rub her plush lips against his cock, spreading her saliva and his pre cum all over it until it was slippery with juices.

"I think you're ready now," she said looking at his slobbery dick with a critical eye. She nodded her head, agreeing with herself and leaned over his cock. She grabbed the fabric of her bra where it met between the two cups and yanked it upwards, allowing her chest to bounce free.

Tossing her bra away, she turned back to him and grabbed one massive tit in each hand, and wrapped them around his slippery prick. He groaned as he watched his cock disappear between her breasts, almost completely engulfed by them.

She started to jerk her tits up and down, the movement lubricated by her saliva, and stuck her tongue out so that every time his dick became visible above her jiggling chest she could give the head a hard lick. He continued to groan, floating on a sea of pure ecstasy. It was so good he wanted to close his eyes, but he also didn't want to take his eyes off the impossible sexy woman tit fucking him right now.

"How does this feel?" she asked him, sounding shy, it was easy to forget that she didn't have very much experience with sex.

"Amazing. How do you know how to do this?" he gasped, honestly curious to know.

"Just because I had never had sex with a partner doesn't mean I didn't think about sex," she replied, "I like sex, I read about it and I watch porn and I buy sex toys," she smiled at him, still bouncing his cock between her tits, "I've never gotten to try the things that I read about until now though, you get to be my test subject."

"You can test anything you like on me," he groaned.

Lena:

Lena smiled, she planned on testing plenty on him.

But not now, now she wanted him with a desperate urgency. It had been torture laying around talking and, while their conversations had been lovely and she liked him even more now that she knew him better, she had been fighting the urge to throw him down and fuck him on the living room floor throughout the entire conversation.

Sitting through her class that afternoon hadn't been much better, she had squirmed in her seat, hot and turned on thinking of the sexy man waiting for her back at her apartment.

Now that she finally had him how she wanted him, she looked down happily at his throbbing cock, poking out from between her breasts. She had been nervous to try this but he was responding quite well. And, while the tit fuck was fun, all it did was make her want him even more.

She pulled her breasts off of his slippery cock, pinching her nipples as she did so and moved up to latch her mouth onto his, but this time she made the kiss slow and teasing. She flicked her tongue out to taste him and then gently pulled on his bottom lip with her teeth.

As she had expected, he became impatient with her teasing and knotted one of his hands in her hair, pulling her down so he could kiss her more deeply. His other hand slipped down the front of her pants, searching for her wet slit. When his fingers found her core she moaned. He stroked shallowly, his index finger running around the rim of her opening, his thumb circling her clit.

She jerked away from him, standing on wobbly legs and tugged his pants the rest of the way off then began to strip off her leggings and panties. He watched her with hungry eyes and she moaned again when she saw him lick her juices off his fingers.

"I need you, now!" she gasped, reaching down and pulling him to his feet. He threw his shirt off then wrapped his arms around her, sending delicious shivers up her spine.

She spun around so his hard dick was pressed against her ass and looked around the room, not wanting to go all the way to her bedroom she decided that the arm of the couch looked pretty comfy. She stepped foreword and Jeff, recognizing her intentions, followed and positioned himself behind her.

He gave her nipples a few more knee-buckling tugs as she rubbed her fat ass against his hard cock, loving the feel of his beard tickling her neck and his chest hair rubbing against her soft skin. He slid his hand up to her back and gave her a little push, positioning her over the arm of the coach.

She leaned all the way down until her face was pushed against the couch cushion, her ass in the air, then spread her legs and wiggled her hips in invitation.

She yelped as he gave each of her huge ass cheeks a firm smack then she followed the yelp with a lusty moan when he rubbed the head of his cock against her dripping pussy.

"Fuck me," she whimpered, wanting it so bad. She thought that she would kill him if he tried to tease her for another second.

"Yes ma'am," he growled, thrusting into her with one hard push.

"Oh, fuck!" she shouted, her hands grabbing onto the couch cushion for support as the sharp, keen, pleasure, stabbed through her tight pussy.

He began to pound into her hard and his balls smacked against her sensitive clitoris on each down stroke. He grabbed a handful of each of her huge ass cheeks, pulling her even harder onto his cock as he slammed her against the couch.

She screamed into the upholstered cushion as his balls smacked her clit especially hard, sending her spiraling into a quaking orgasm. She felt her juices gush over his cock and drip down her legs as her pussy quivered uncontrollably. Her knees buckled and she fell heavily against the arm of the couch, her legs no longer supporting her.

This time, Jeff continued to pound her through her orgasm. When her legs fell out from under her he stopped only briefly to swivel so she was no longer over the arm of the couch but now laying entirely against the plush cushion.

"Lift your leg up, darling," he panted, reaching down and grabbing her leg as she lifted it onto the couch. He pulled it up higher, carefully turning her body so she was now laying on her side. He wrapped an arm around her leg, holding it up against his chest.

She briefly thought that it was a good thing she was flexible but lost the ability to form coherent thoughts as he began to thrust into her from the new angle. Now that she was laying on her side, he was easily able to reach down and stroke her clit, and he had a clear view of her bouncing tits.

She felt the orgasm building again, rushing towards her like a tidal wave. Jeff shouted and she felt his cock twitch and begin to shoot hot cream against the walls of her pussy, sending the wave of her orgasm crashing down over her.

She shrieked as he continued to frantically rub her clit while she squirted all over his hand and cock and he filled her with his hot load.

He let her leg go and she flopped onto her back, gasping for air. He kissed her on each nipple and whispered sweet nothings as they came down from their orgasms, their lower bodies dripping with their combined juices.

When she finally found her voice she grabbed his face and pulled him up so she could look him in the eyes.

"Yes," she gasped.

He furrowed his brow, "Huh?" he asked, confused.

"I never answered your question from this morning," she replied, "but my answer is yes, yes, I will go out with you."

A huge grin split his face and he pulled her against him, nuzzling against her neck, making her giggle as his beard tickled her.

Anttriby
Anttriby
71 Followers
12