Study Partners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see a couple of heads above the cubicles, looking around quizzically for the source of the hot scene. I grabbed Allyson and we crouched down, laughing with elation from the sex and from the risk of what we had just done.

"Well, that was quite the study break, Scott." Allyson cooed. "You know, I don't really think I'm quite ready for that chemistry test, how about we call it a day and pick up where we left off tomorrow?"

"That sounds perfect." I said, grinning.

I enjoyed the sight of her pulling on her skirt and sweater almost as much as I enjoyed watching her take the clothes off. She ignored the panties on the desk, and went to grab her backpack.

"It was nice studying with you Scott, I'll see you tomorrow." Allyson winked and walked out, shaking her skirt just enough to give me a view of that ass again, her smell now combined with mine. I picked up the panties on the desk, stuffed them into my bag, and got dressed hurriedly. As I left the cubicle, I caught the eye of a couple of guys poking above the cubicles, giving me a big thumbs up. I shook my head laughing to myself. I'm going to ace this midterm for sure.

End of Part 1

12