Studying Abroad Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good reason to get 'white-girl-wasted,'" he said, looking at the crowned, birthday girl, but only loud enough for the cute blonde on his right to hear him.

"Whaaaat?" birthday girl asked, leaning in to hear him.

"I said happy birthday!" he replied with a big smile. The blonde to his left turned to hide her giggling from her wasted companions.

"Thanks!!"

"Do you girls wanna dance!?" he asked, in hopes of getting the less drunk and more tolerable blonde on the dance floor. Unfortunately, he was quickly pulled onto to the dance floor by the other two while she went to find some of her other friends.

About fifteen minutes later, he was able to slip away from his dance partners and went to find the calmer, cuter of the three party animals. After a minute of looking around, he saw her sitting at the bar. Her bright, blonde hair was easy to spot. It was put up in an intricate bun with a single strand of hair let out of it to hang beside her face.

"You're having too much fun over here," he said as he took the seat next to her.

She turned and smiled when she recognized him from earlier. "Is that so?"

"I'm just saying you need to bring it down a few notches. You're becoming a little bit of a nuisance, you know?" he said as he returned the smile.

"Terribly sorry. I get this way when I'm sober," she shrugged.

"Haha, well be less sober. Let me buy you a drink."

"Another night perhaps. I'm meeting my father for lunch tomorrow, and he hates it when I drink."

"Hmm, he sounds like a stiff."

She smiled at him again. "Well his job sort of demands that."

"Oh, I see. I'm Liam by the way."

"Jennifer," she replied with another smile.

"Well Jennifer, this is the most I've seen you smile all night. I'm starting to think I could be good for you."

"Oh, so you've been watching me then?" She asked, with, of course, another smile.

"Touche," he chuckled. "Well, since we're not strangers anymore, come dance with me."

"Ehhhh," but before she could finish her response, he led her by the hand to the dance floor.

***

A couple of hours later, the two of them were back at Jennifer's loft, which was within walking distance of the nightclub. She opened the door, then they started the foreplay before they were even inside.

He quickly took his shirt off, and she didn't hesitate to follow suit. Both of them were very satisfied with what the other was bringing to the table.

He had arms perfectly proportioned with his fit torso and distinguishable abdominals and she had a flat tummy with perky breasts. She had the type of breasts with undeniable, areola protrusion that resulted in cone-like nipples. This, in combination with her roundly toned tush made her completely irresistible.

After taking a silent hesitation to appreciate the sight of each other's physical qualities, he continued kissing her, and she continued to take her pants off before jumping and wrapping her legs around his waist.

Liam, being in a place that he'd never been before and now walking for two, started wondering how he was going to find the best place to continue their night.

In between their kissing, he managed out a few words. "Where's... the... mmm... bed?"

Her answer was with an out of breath voice. "Straight ... Back."

He managed to find his way to the bed in the dark and, after laying her on her back, took his last articles of clothing off. After his pants hit the floor, he started to take her panties off, and she arched her back to help him.

With all of the clothes out of the picture, he brought himself directly over her. He planted a few kisses before she pushed up on his right shoulder. He got the message and rolled over onto his back next to her.

She climbed on top of him with the energy of a hungry wolverine and let her hair unravel. The moonlight coming in from the window lit up the beautiful length of it, and Liam was even more mesmerised.

She put a lot of her weight into her hands which were now on his chest. Her weight remained like this until she lined her entrance up with his member.

She leaned back on the tip, nearly taking in the whole head of his penis. However, even though she was already soaking his dick, so she was extremely tight.

After plenty more times descending and a few sexy moans, she was at the base of his shaft and still moving slowly.

Now that she had taken him in completely, she went from up and down motions to placing her hands back on his chest again and rocking. Moving back and forth, she was speeding up and really indulging in the stimulation.

Several minutes later, she was bouncing and becoming more audible. Liam loved watching her tits bounce and her hair sway, but there was so much energy building up in him that he had to do something.

He held on to her, stood up, and took a few paces forward until her back practically slammed into the wall.

"Shit! Sorry abou-"

"Keep going!" she cut him off before he could apologize, and he obeyed the command immediately.

Plunging back into her, he held her against the wall. He slid his hands under her legs and against the wall behind her. Her legs quickly grazed over his forearms and stopped at his elbows. Spreading his hands out and up the wall made her legs open and rise, exposing herself more to him.

Now that he was in control, he quickened the pace and was nearly thrusting pelvis to pelvis, withdrawing almost to his full length before plunging in again. She hadn't been fucked like this before, but was absolutely loving it.

She clenched her eyelids shut and opened her mouth revealing an almost orgasmic expression. She put her hand on the back of his head and pulled him closer.

He kept this up for another eight minutes or so before she was on the verge of cumming.

"Oh God! Oh God! Aaaahhhhh!!" she screamed.

They came at the same time but he was not nearly as audible.

Her orgasm had practically made her feel drunk and he carried her back to the bed where they exhausted each other a few more times.

***

In the morning, Liam woke to a frantic Jennifer. She was trying to get dressed and was obviously in a hurry about it.

"Well this is a first for me," he said. "Girl sneaks out after a one night stand... From her own place."

"Haha, I'm not sneaking out. I'm meeting my dad for lunch, remember? I'm supposed to be there in ten minutes, so we have to go."

"Woah, Jennifer. I like you, but I think it might be a little early for me to be meeting yo-"

"You're not coming with, wise-guy," she giggled. "And I like you to, but I'm kicking you out."

"Fair enough," he replied with a smile, while trying to find all of the clothes he came with.

They ended up sharing an uber. The restaurant that Jennifer was meeting her father at was on the way to the base, so it was convenient for both of them. However, this proved to be a bad decision.

When they arrived at the restaurant, she turned to him and asked, "Are we going to see each other again?" like she wasn't sure if this was really goodbye or a start to something better.

"I'd like that Jennifer," he answered with a smile. "Keep your Saturday night open. I'll call you tomorrow."

They said their goodbyes (with too much affection for the uber driver's comfort) and Liam watched her walk to one of the outside tables. The car began to pull away as Liam made eye contact with her father, who just so happened to be the Major.

Liam froze as the movement of the car moved him out of sight from the Major. Eventually, he faced forward again and started realizing what had just happened.

"I'm so fucked..."

***

The next morning, Liam was eating with his platoon in the mess hall.

"Maybe I'll luck out this time and he wouldn't have recognized me or just didn't actually see me," he tried reasoning.

"Liam, let me tell you something I've learned about luck," Kevin said before pausing like he was preparing to give him a long lecture. "You don't have any."

"That's for damn sure," Roger added. "He's the last guy in the base you wanna piss off to. Man, he's got resting bitch-face. Well he's a dude, so I guess it'd be resting dick-face. No, that's not right. Resting asshole-face? No, it's dick-face, for sur-"

"What he's trying to say is that Major is someone you don't want to see angry and the last guy in the world whose daughter you want to be fucking," Kevin explained Roger's point.

"You guys aren't helping," Liam responded with a look of dread.

"But hey, man," Matthew chimed in, "from what I saw at the club, that girl must've been worth every bit of ass whoopin you're in for."

"You know I don't kiss and tell." Liam responded completely serious. After receiving surprised and curious looks from everyone however, he quickly folded. "She was. Four times actually."

This got an excited response from everyone at the table, and he immediately regretted it.

***

A couple hours later, Liam was standing in the Major's office. The silence was lasting so long, and the Major's glare so ominous, that he was beginning to think that this might even be worse than anything the Major could have said.

The boys were right about the Major: he certainly had resting dick-face.

"You're being re-assigned, Sergeant," the Major finally broke the silence.

"Sir, if this is about the other-"

"It has nothing to do with that. Someone needs to go, and all that did was make my decision easier. The International Space Association needs you for an important situation, and they need you ASAP, so you're shipping out tomorrow at seven hundred hours. Report to the transportation division for details on where you need to be and when."

"Sir-"

"It's done, Sergeant. There's no changing it now." The Major returned to his desk. "That is all."

Liam finally turned and left the room.

"Well this is fan-fucking-tastic," he said sarcastically after shutting the door behind him.

******

The best part of this very bitter-not-so-sweet goodbye was that Liam's transportation was managed by the International Space Association. This means that he was permitted to travel by way of a supersonic business jet. Luxurious and fast as hell.

They departed from Britain at 7:00 a.m. and landed an hour later, which was technically noon, Nevada time.

Upon arrival, agent Wallace was waiting for him and led him to one of the buildings that was near his landing zone.

"I'm sorry to have to rush you, but time is of the essence in this matter. I'm sure they've explained to you the gist of the mission, but we'll go through the details of it all today," Wallace explained as they walked.

"Sir, the only thing I've been told so far is that I'm in Nevada. I don't know anything about the mission," Liam replied.

Upon hearing this, Wallace gave a surprise and slightly worried looked. "Oh dear. Well that isn't terrible I suppose. I'll explain it to you when we start the training. But I don't believe Henry will be too patient about hearing the whole briefing again."

"Who the hell is Henry?"

By now, they were in the building, and agent Wallace opened the door at the end of the hallway they had just walked through. On the other side of this door Liam saw what he would describe as the Valhalla of engineers everywhere. It was basically a hangar full of the next generation space and heavy terrain vehicles and other equipment.

They walked past things that Liam hadn't even heard of. For most of what he saw (spacecraft equipment especially), he didn't even know what he was looking at.

Of these things, the one that caught his attention the most was what looked like a batmobile on steroids, PCP, and more steroids. It was the size of a tank, if not larger, and had four tires that were spherical (allowing it to move in any direction), six feet tall, and had grooves that could permit movement through any terrain. In addition to this, the body of the vehicle was shaped like a camaro-humvee hybrid and intricately armored.

"I see you have eyes for the Cerberus M667. That's a fun one. We'll get to that later, but now we need to get to work on other things," Wallace said as he walked through another door. This brought them into a classroom where, in the front of the room, two other men were waiting.

"Gentlemen, this is Liam Miller. Liam, this is Felix Mathews and Henry Sperwell. Henry is the most studied asset we have when it comes to the cultures of the native inhabitants and will be going with you to the base."

"Come again? Native inhabitants?" Felix asked.

"Oh yes, I forget how little you two still know," Wallace answered as he walked to the front of the classroom where the other two were waiting. "Liam, come in, have a seat." Liam joined the other two in the front of the room where twenty or so chairs were sitting to accommodate the amount of people that normally attended briefings.

"A little over a year ago, our expedition to Carmenta, a planet believed to support life, was a success," Wallace started, while passing out a couple of packets with information about Carmenta to Felix and Liam.

"After traveling for a year at the speed of light, a team of nineteen people landed on its surface and established a base there. Of the nineteen, eight were scientist, two were sociologist/linguist, three were engineers and six were security detail. For ten months after their base was securely established, they studied what they could about the planet and its inhabitants.

"They were building relations with a nearby tribe of Sapphils, as they call themselves, learning their language, teaching them english, learning things about the planet, and plenty of other things. Everything was going even better than expected actually.

"But unfortunately, there's more than one intelligent species on Carmenta. We don't know how many there are yet, but we know that there are at least two. The other species that we know of, Binthears, started harassing the Sapphils. Their altercations nearly led to a war."

"Should've led to a god damn war. Then we wouldn't be dealing with this shit," Henry thought out loud.

"Yes, that would've been ideal, but-"

"Pussies," Henry added under his breath.

"But," Wallace said, but, with the look that he gave Henry, really meant 'I'm telling the story.' "The Sapphils yielded to the Binthears' terms of surrender and migrated south from where they were located. This left our base there alone with some dangerous neighbors. And I don't think I need to tell you how impossible it would be on the ground to move the kind of base that transported nearly twenty people a light year through space.

"They tried negotiating a way for each other to have peace and keep their base there, but that did more harm than good. After the Sapphils left and our people were left to deal with the Binthear, they started getting hostile. Of the initial nineteen members, only three scientist, one sociologist/linguist, three engineers, and one security detail remain."

"How'd the engineers get so lucky?" Liam inquired.

"They spend almost all of their time in the base. There's no reason for them to leave," Henry answered for Wallace.

In response to his answer, Felix asked the obvious question. "Well if the base is so safe, why doesn't everyone just stay there?"

"Their mission was to learn as much about the planet as they could, which they can't do very much observing from inside the base," Wallace resumed his lecture. "However, they have locked themselves in the base after losing so many people. They're safe for now, but their supplies can only last for so long, and they're practically being sieged out by the Binthear.

"We're putting together more groups for expeditions to establish a more stable foothold there and study the planet with greater speed, but it will be at least another fourteen months before we can land anymore spacecrafts there and we simply can't wait that long."

"How are we supposed to get there much sooner than anyone else?" Felix asked. "Even with fewer people and supplies, that distance is too great to travel. We wouldn't be beating the other groups by enough to make large enough of an impact. They'd probably all be dead by the time we got there."

Wallace paused for a while before answering his question. "We've been working on a more efficient method of travel that we think we'll be able to use at this time. We've had 100% success with many objects, but we've run into some trouble with objects that have a biological foundation. It's a very complicated process, but in short, we're able to send an object to another destination without demanding an movement from the object. Furthermore, we've reduced the travel duration down to less than a minute."

"Are you talking about teleportation?" Liam asked, somewhat sarcastically.

"Yes. Essentially, yes. I'm talking about teleportation," Wallace answered.

"Time out," Felix interjected. "That's like Star Trek stuff, right? I mean I can believe the teleporting non-biological objects part, but last I heard, the only time anybody tried transporting an actual person the guy came out on the other side without his bottom half. They didn't even know what happened to his waist down part."

"Well-" Wallace started, trying to think of an explanation before being interrupted by Liam.

"What about his dick?" Liam quickly asked Felix.

"No dick," Felix answered, still looking at Wallace and waiting for a reasonable explanation. Liam had a shocked/devastated expression like a five-year-old kid who had just been told that the world ran out of ice cream.

"We've got all the kinks worked out," he finally replied.

"The man lost his penis, Wallace," Liam said, obviously unsatisfied with his response. "I think we need a little more reassurance than that."

"We've been improving the process ever since that trial," Wallace quickly started. "We were able to send lifeless objects through then too, but we simply had to work on the living entities. You see, when something is transported by means of teleportation, it goes through a very ferocious procedure. It used to entail gruesome movement by pulling on the object being teleported, but we've been able to change that part of the process. The amount of movement the traveling thing undergoes is miniscule now. However, we're still working on making it a pleasant trip.

"Like I said, the entity isn't ripped around like a doll anymore. But the process still involves some severe pressure and micro-tears. It's almost like the object is being placed in an microwave. Most of the effects are on the internal portion of the objects. In your case, that would be your organs like your heart, liver, brain, Et cetera.

"I'm not going to lie, it's very painful and quite possibly fatal. But we believe that healthy people under ther the age of twenty-three have very good odds of being able to repair the micro-tears on their organs fast enough to survive the procedure. Felix being twenty and Liam being twenty-one, you both should be fine. In fact, your young age was a requirement when we were looking for candidates. Henry has a greater risk, being twenty-five, but considering his health, he has better odds than many people who are twenty-three."

"So when you say organs-" Felix started but was answered before he could finish his question.

"Your dicks will be fine boys," Henry said, growing slightly impatient at this point. "That's not affected as much as an internal organ and nothing goes missing anymore."

"Well that's all I needed to hear," Liam said.

Felix quickly agreed. "Yeah, I feel much better."

"Excellent!" Wallace responded. "We don't really need your consent at this point, but it's nice to know you're both onboard. And now that you both understand what you're going to be doing, we need to go through some equipment training."

After saying this, they all returned to the hangar where they went through all of the special toys Liam was looking at earlier.