Studying Abroad Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaime felt the strongest orgasm overcome her and Holly felt Jaime's pussy muscles quiver to indicate she had made the sleeping beauty cum. Holly told her gal pals, "This girl is smoking hot, ladies and this definitely isn't the end for this girl. Maybe next time she can be awake so we can hear her beautiful moans."

Holly motioned her friends over and told them, "While you're at it, one of your bring me my phone. I got a great picture to take and a new background for my phone." Jaime heard a couple shots taken and all the girls giggle to see Jaime's swollen pussy lips and now red asshole as the background of Holly's phone.

Holly left Jaime uncovered and encouraged the girls to have a slap of Jaime's ass. Both girls took advantage of Jaime's exposed ass and each gave a cheek one heck of a slap. Jaime slightly whimpered from the pain but was still feel ecstatic from her finger fucking from Holly.

Jaime could hear Holly tell the girls that she would see them later as it was pretty late and she was worn out from the day as well as what she did to Jaime. They hugged Holly and told her they would see her tomorrow to see how her plan would commence. Holly hushed the two girls and returned to Jaime's side to see if she had maybe awoke from the events.

Upon noticing that Jaime had not shifted, Holly kissed both of Jaime's ass cheeks to Jaime's surprise and gently caressed them as she sat on Jaime's bed. She said to Jaime, "I know you still are out but I'm going to tell you that I find you very hot. Just know that you are not getting away from me any time soon." Holly got off Jaime's bed and walked back to her side of the room.

Holly turned around and stripped off her tank top and threw it to the floor. Jaime had managed to turn her head slightly around to see if Holly had gone to bed. Jaime could see that Holly had now stripped down to a peach thong with a cute peach and white bra. She undid the bra from the front letting out her huge 38C breasts and reached down into her dresser to reveal to Jaime how little the thong covered between her ass and pussy.

Jaime could see clear wet spots on Holly's panties, which made Jaime wet and horny again. Jaime also caught sight of her pussy lips, which seemed to be trying to peek out of her tiny panties. She put away her shorts in the dresser and pulled on a sleep shirt that made no attempt to cover her thong and reached for her desk light to turn it off.

Jaime felt the urge to touch herself again but waited until she heard the sleep breathing from Holly. Jaime had thought she was hearing sleep breathing but it was Holly touching herself. Holly had rolled up her sleep shirt to expose her breasts and dug her fingers under her tiny thong. Holly made no attempt to hold back her moans and grabbed hold of her 38C breast.

Holly moaning was turning on Jaime immensely and she began to play with herself. Holly had begun the rubbing of her own clit and rubbed the outer lips of her pussy. Holly had already been extremely turned on from what she did to Jaime and continued by slipping fingers into her soaked pussy.

Holly continued to finger herself and rub away on her clit. Jaime her Holly's moan increase in pace and loudness until Holly screamed, "Fuck!" indicating to Jaime that she needed to control herself until Holly had fallen asleep. Holly strips off her panties and throws them near her dresser and pulls down her sleep shirt to cover her exposed breasts. Holly grabs her sheets and lays down her head not noticing that Jaime had just witnessed Holly's sexy masturbation session through the dark room.

Holly fell asleep in about fifteen minutes after her own masturbation and Jaime sat up to see if Holly was indeed asleep. Jaime was horny once again after watching Holly's erotic session. She spread her legs wide and started to play with her clit and used her free hand to grab her breast while pinching her nipple.

Jaime let herself moan just loud enough that Holly still could not hear. She moaned and groaned as her fingers continued to play with her clit and used the other hand to enter her very wet pussy lips. She pumped two fingers into her pussy and rubbed away with the other hand just like Holly did.

She grinded her pussy on her fingers and pumped her fingers faster and faster, rubbing her clit with more ferocity. Her orgasm was approaching very quickly again and imagined Holly playing with her hands increasing her pressure on her pussy. Jaime yearned for Holly to come back and continue the session from earlier.

The thought of Holly touching Jaime again was all she needed for her body to begin convulsing and her satisfied moan let anyone know just how fantastic that masturbation session was. Jaime thought this was the perfect time to try to use the restroom and go take a shower.

The rooms were set up with a community bathroom and shower that all the girls in the hall had to share. Jaime crawled around on the floor and tried to find her dress. Jaime figured Holly must have placed hid it and she definitely did not want to wake up her roommate. She managed to feel around and at least found her sandals as well as Holly's tank top.

She put everything on and found the large-chested roommate's tank top left her boobs uncovered from the side and gave her super cleavage. She tried to pull it down and noticed her large ass refused to let the tank top cover anything in the back and only cover some of her pussy from the front. Her pussy lips could still be seen though if she were to start walking. She peeked out of the room and saw only a few hall lights were on near the restroom.

Jaime pulled down on the tank top as best as she could and bolted for the bathroom. She hurried inside and was welcomed to see it was empty as the hallway. Jaime sat down in a stall and finally relieved herself. She could not help but think it had been a while since she went to the restroom. She finished, wiped up and went across into one of the showers. The showers only had a privacy wall that covered the bottom half of shorter girls.

Jaime removed Holly's tank top and looked in the mirror across the bathroom to notice her ass could easily be seen over this wall as well as her pussy. "So much for privacy," she chuckled to herself and turned on the water. She had found some extra shampoo and soap from another girl that must have been forgotten. Jaime figured she would just borrow enough for herself since her shower essentials were somewhere in Florida.

Jaime finished washing herself off and felt her landing strip as she was washing the soap off. The urge to touch herself had been awaken by running naked to the bathroom and basically showering in a shower that had zero privacy. Her hand grabbed both of her breasts and the shower water was pattering away on her still swollen pussy lips. She imagined the jet of water being Holly's tongue on her plump labia. She grabbed her breasts firmly and pinched on her nipples.

Jaime began to moan freely as she knew she was the only in there and decided to sit back against the privacy wall to allow the water to hit her full body so she could begin the finger fucking of her pussy. Jaime allowed her fingers to enter her pussy, which she had just ravaged no more than 15 minutes ago. She had the amazing idea to let the water smack against her asshole by getting on all fours.

Jaime flipped around stuck her ass as high as she could in the air while her shoulder was pressed into the shower floor. Her free hand continued to pet her clit while the water was smacking her pussy lips and her exposed ass hole. Jaime's imagination immediately went back to Holly's tongue beginning its tour of her asshole again.

The stream of water felt exactly like the pressure Holly was applying to Jaime's asshole. More moans escape from Jaime's mouth as her fingers play ferociously with her clit and the water licks away at her pussy lips and asshole. Jaime feels her pussy explode and let's out another satisfactory moan as she just lets the water continue to smack away at her exposed pussy and ass hole.

She turns off the water and quickly realizes she had no towel to dry off with. She looked around for any extra towels but nothing was there except her shoes and the tank top. She slipped on her sandals and wrung out her hair as best as she could. She then put it in a ponytail due to not having any hair dryer or brush to try to get the excess water out.

Jaime was wiping the water off her body when she heard someone coming into the restroom. She hurried into a stall to see the nightly janitor had come in to clean the restroom. "Shit! I forgot Holly's tank top," she said and noticed the janitor put it on his cart. Jaime cracked open the stall and had the plan to run out grab the tank top and make it out of the door.

The janitor went to the shower knowing full well someone had been masturbating as he could clearly here her through the bathroom doors. He was surprised to only have found a shirt though and was curious where the sexy lady was. Jaime took the opportunity to slip out of the stall and ran for the janitor's cart. She grabbed the tank top but slipped on her own water puddle since she was still dripping.

The janitor looked up to see his prize was the naked Jaime, who had fallen on her ass and was fully exposing her landing strip and pussy to him. Jaime was rubbing her slightly bruised ass and realized the show she was now giving to her audience. She quickly got up and paid no mind to letting the janitor get an eyeful of her plump, now slightly red ass.

Jaime ran through the hall thinking she was almost home free but bumped into an unsuspecting girl, who wearing full length pajamas with little stars and moons on them. The girl apologized and said, "I'm so sorry. I just didn't see you there and...". She stopped mid-sentence to see Jaime naked with only sandals and a tank top in hand.

Jaime apologized and helped the girl to her feet and bent down to pick up the things she had knocked out of her hands, exposing her ass and pussy to this unsuspected stranger. Jaime then realized what she had done and quickly ran past her saying, "Please excuse me and I'm sorry for bumping into you."

Jaime thought the whole ordeal was over but she remembered that had completely forgot to bring her key card. Jaime attempted to see maybe if the door magically didn't lock behind itself but unfortunately it did. The girl had followed Jaime to peek at the name plate of the door she went through and saw Jaime had broken down outside her door, leaving her pussy fully exposed to the girl.

The girl quickly ran to her side and asked if everything was alright. Jaime continue to ball her eyes out and told her, "Today has been nothing short of awful. I mean look at me I'm naked, this isn't even my shirt and now I'm locked out of the only place that would cover my nudity." The girl sat down next to Jaime and put an arm around her naked shoulder.

She said to Jaime, "Well one good thing happened today." Jaime looked up in disbelief of everything that happened how can there be anything good. "You got to make a friend," she says offering a handshake to Jaime. "My name is Monica. I can at least shelter you from being naked in the hall for the rest of the night."

Jaime let out a laugh through the tears, she introduced herself and pointed to her name plate. Jaime was relieved to find someone that could save her from just sleeping in just a tiny tank top outside of her room. Monica grabbed Jaime's hands and gets her to her feet. Monica lead Jaime back to her room and finds that Monica is staying with a girl named Lindsey, who can be clearly be seen sleeping in her bed.

Monica offers for her to take the bed while she pulls out a sleeping bag. Jaime said to her, "If you don't mind, we could just share your bed. I mean it's plenty big for both of us and I would feel awful knowing you had to sleep on the ground in your own room." Jaime had never slept with another person, let alone another girl and noticed that even though Monica was fully dressed Jaime could see her hourglass figure. Monica seemed to have a tight little butt and her boobs were on the smaller side of 32B compared to Jaime's 34D.

Jaime still had not put on her tank top and figured it would not cover much anyways. She was already sleeping in the nude before so why did it matter. Jaime still asked Monica, "Is it alright if I sleep nude? This isn't even my tank top plus it's not gonna cover anything anyways. I mean I don't normally sleep nude, but I kinda don't have anything to wear to sleep." Monica turned beet red and could only shake her head yes. Monica had been staring at Jaime's pussy since she got on all four to creep over to the other side of the bed.

Monica let Jaime sleep next to the wall and Monica crept in next to her. They turned their bodies away from one another and managed to brush their asses touch together, making them quietly giggle. They turn towards one another and Jaime quietly mouths the words "I can't thank you enough. You are like my knight in shining armor," to Monica. Jaime brings herself in for a hug and feels Monica's arms naturally wrap themselves around Jaime's naked hips and her hands are placed on top of Jaime's ass.

Monica freaks out and removes her hands but Jaime giggles and says to her, "I liked your hands where they were. If you want to you can put them back." She returned her hands to Jaime's plump ass cheeks and gave her cheeks a squeeze. Jaime feels herself blush from the sudden touch and brings herself within a few inches of Monica's lips.

They could feel the other gazing into other one's eyes through the darkness of the room. The sexual tension was just waiting to be broken by one or the other to make the first move. Jaime brings herself in for a quick kiss and begins to tongue wrestle with Monica's tongue. The two girls embraced further, pelvis to pelvis, both pairs of hands on one another ass cheeks.

Jaime let out soft moans through her kiss as Monica was spreading her plump ass cheeks and Monica began to kiss Jaime's neckline. Jaime took reach below Monica's pajama pants to feel Monica's panty-clad ass cheeks. She took the opportunity to shed away Monica's pajama pants and unbuttoned her pajama top to see that Monica only had a pair of boy shorts underneath them. Monica sat up and pulled each of her sleeves off, leaving a single pair of panties the only clothing between the two girls.

Jaime slowly pulled down on Monica's panties until they slid down the edge of her feet. Jaime grabbed ahold of Monica's newly naked ass cheeks, which caused Monica to gasp and let out a very sexy moan. Jaime's hands began to pull forward and rub along Monica's hairy pussy. Jaime whispered, "We got to clean this area up for next time. We can make it look like mine if you want or we can just shave it all the way down."

Monica lit up to think that Jaime wanted even more after this one time grabbed ahold of Jaime's face and passionately kissed her. Their moans began to mix together and Jaime's fingers found Monica's clit. Monica let out a fairly loud moan as her clit was very swollen and very sensitive. Monica laid back and let her legs spread as Jaime continued to rub her clit and insert fingers into Monica's very wet pussy.

Monica let out her moans as Jaime slowly inserted her fingers and increased the rhythm of her fingers. Monica squealed out to Jaime: "Please go faster and harder." Jaime not wanting to disappoint her lover's wishes allowed her fingers increases in pace and force. Monica put a pillow over face to keep her moans from getting too out of control. Monica's pussy begins to convulse on Jaime's fingers and her muffled moans come out louder than she realized.

Lindsey had gotten up and turned on a light. She had been up since Monica's first moaning to see what was going on and had her phone out recording what Jaime had been doing to Monica's pussy. The video also had Jaime' pussy and ass hole exposed. Monica freaks out and pushes Jaime off her to cover herself up with her sheets.

Jaime had noticed that this one of the girls that was next to Holly on the her bed. Lindsey had been texting and in no time flat, there was a light knock on the door. Holly and the other girl walk into Monica's room. Holly had on a new pair of panties while the other girl was wearing a tank top and boxer shorts. Holly said, "Well, it was about time the sleeping beauty awoke. Apparently, you can't keep your hands to yourself can you?"

The other two girls started to laugh at Monica's and Jaime's nudity. Holly tells Jaime, "Get your ass out of the bed and give me back my tank top. I should report you for theft." Jaime hurriedly picked up Holly's tank top and flashed her pussy and ass hole to all the girls in the room. Jaime placed the tank top in Holly's hand and Holly forced Jaime out into the hall with the other two girls in tow. Monica tried to apologize to Jaime but everyone had already left the room.

Jaime felt like a prisoner between the three fully clothed girls, even if Holly was only wearing a thong on the bottom. Jaime tried to cover herself but Holly said, "Hands to your side, slut. You do not get to touch anyone anymore unless I tell you to. Also, I think we can give you your dress back."

Holly opened their room and sitting on Jaime's bed was her dress. Jaime ran to it and slipped it on but her relief was immediately turned into terror when she realize it had been altered. Holly told Jaime, "You really thought I could not tell you were awake when I was touching you. Plus, you also gave me a great show by touching yourself before leaving the room."

Holly continued, "After you left with my tank top, I realized you had forgotten your key so I figured you would not be back anytime tonight. So I decided to add the changes to the lovely additions to your already sexy dress." Jaime definitely that the dress covered no ass anymore except the top of the butt crack. Slits had been cut up the sides to the top of her waist to indicate that she indeed was wearing no panties. Finally, the bra cups had been removed to allow her nipples to poke through.

Jaime took some steps around the room and felt the dress fall down to her hips with little to no effort. Holly had stretched it out to no longer form fit Jaime and it would fall down to reveal everything. The girls laughed at Jaime's state of undress and Holly said, "Your dress looks so much better this way. Don't you agree ladies?"

They shook their heads in agreement and laughed at Jaime's miserable face, who could not believe her only piece of clothing covered nothing at all. Holly told the girls, "Now that phase one is complete for our little slut, let us get some rest! I'll text you girls when phase two is going to take place."

The two girls laughed as they were escorted out the door and Holly approached Jaime. She said to Jaime, "Whenever you are in this room you will wear nothing. The clothes you are wearing are for the outside world only so hand it over."

Jaime decided to fight back and said, "No. I am at least wearing this to bed because I do not know what else you will do it. Plus I do not appreciate thinking you can control me just because you think I'm weaker than you. I will..."

Before she could finish her sentence, Holly grabbed the bottom of Jaime's dress and pulled. Holly told Jaime, "If you do not want you dress in two pieces right now you will strip it off right now. Stand up, turn around and take it off."

Jaime with tears in her eyes did exactly what she was asked and let the dress fall to her hips and slipped it over her hips, exposing once again her pussy lips and ass hole to Holly. Jaime bent over spreading her legs and allowing her pussy lips to spread even further. She picked the dress up off the floor and handed it to Holly's outstretched hand.

Holly said, "You'll get this back when I deem fit. Now you need to go to bed as all students have orientation tomorrow promptly at 8am. Good night, my slave." Holly then turns off the light with me standing in shock in the middle of the room to what just happened and how things are starting to get worse.