Studying Hard

Story Info
Watching a hot coed masturbate in the library.
1.6k words
4.16
43.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In college back in the 80s before the days of the internet, doing a book report and research meant actually going to the campus library. I was attending a rather large school, so the library was huge- covered a full city block, with multiple wings for various donors and topics.

I had just spent a day of complete stimulation, and was feeling the effects. First, I woke to the sight and sound of my roommate and his girlfriend fucking like mad. She rode him, humping up and down, her full breasts bouncing like corks floating on water in rough seas. Her moans with each stroke were getting louder and louder. She looked over and realized I was watching, and smiled devilishly at me. In response, I pulled down the sheet I had over me and showed her my nude erect cock (I sleep in the nude). She smiled more, just as my roommate obviously climaxed, moaning loudly. He then abruptly moved her off him, and went to the bathroom. As soon as she was gone, I asked "did you get to cum?" to which she replied "no, I never do with him....I take care of myself". With that, she began rubbing her soaked pussy. Within a few minutes, she had a quiet but powerful orgasm, squirting her sweet fluids onto his pillow. We both laughed, she got dressed and left, and I went on my day thinking it had started well.

Then I spent two hours in a lecture hall watching a Teaching Assistant that I had been fantasizing about all semester. She had me totally worked up by just walking around the lectern talking, and occasionally making eye contact and giving a slight smile. She was just out of school, so around 22, with ash blonde hair that fell in waves to the middle of her back, brown eyes, full lips, small but firm breasts, an amazing backside, and long, sexy legs. She often wore dresses with heels, which just drove me more nuts.

And finally, on the way to the library, I saw a girl walking along the sidewalk that I had seen a few times before around campus and thought my heart (or blood flow, at least) had stopped. She was British, and the few times I had heard her talk, I thought that just her voice, with that sexy "naughty" accent, could get me off by itself. She had dark brown hair, almost black, that fell to her ass. She had pale blue eyes that shove from under the mane of dark hair, in a lovely face with that wonderful English fair skin, an amazing smile, and dimples. What really killed me about her was that she had legs to kill for. Long, shapely, perfect, and she knew it. She was wearing a short skirt and four-inch bright yellow fuck-me heels, and she knew how to strut. I wasn't the only guy watching, and more than a few women were as well, either in disgust or desire. As I turned to go into the library, I vowed to myself that the next time I saw her I was going to ask her out (which I did, but that's another story).

Once in the library, I spent about five hours researching, making notes, tracking down one text or another, and constantly thinking of how horny I was. As the afternoon turned to evening, the crowd in the library thinned out. By eight o'clock, there were only a few in the wing I was in.

Needing a historical reference book, I made my way to the wing that contained that section. This wing was one of the most secluded, as you had to go into one wing, go up a flight of stairs to a hallway, and then back down some stairs, as the wing had been added on but was not connected to the previous wing on all floors. As I wandered around, looking for the book I needed, I noticed a girl sitting in one of the small reading booths with the door open about ten inches. She was one of those girls that had that athletic look that makes you think of running, hiking, and being outdoors as soon as you see her. Tan, curvaceous, with auburn hair, what seemed to be hazel or green eyes, and wearing a coverall-shorts thing and a simple button-down shirt with hiking boots, she seemed vivacious and sexy. I wasn't sure if she noticed me walk by or not.

I found the book I needed, and found a reading booth not far from hers, and situated myself so I could sneak furtive peeks into it at her through the small opening the slightly open door left. I read and took notes for a little over an hour, and had gotten totally absorbed in what I was reading. I stretched in my chair and looked around, and suddenly froze. The girl was still in her booth, but she had one leg up on the small desk, and had the coveralls unbuttoned, the shirt open, and was pinching a nipple of a full, luscious tan breast, while the other hand was inside her shorts, moving continuously. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth slightly open in passionate bliss. As she rubbed herself, her legs would sometimes flex, pushing her further back against the wall of the small room, and the muscles in her legs and thighs would ripple. It only took about four seconds of watching this before I was completely hard.

I watched as her hand kept rubbing, moving furiously, then slowing, changing from circles to an up-and-down motion, as she cooed and moaned. I leaned further back into my own booth and undid my pants and pulled out my hard cock. The day's events had had the usual effect; the head of my uncut cock was covered in precum. I stroked slowly while I watched her do herself. I saw her pull her hand from her shorts and lick and suck her fingers clean, and thought I was going to explode. She pulled her full breast up and licked and bit her nipple, moaning more, throwing her hair around behind her. Her hand buried itself back in her shorts, and by the angle of her arm and the shapes being formed in the fabric of her shorts, I could tell she had buried her fingers in her pussy. She was rubbing, and moving them in and out frantically, her face in an intense expression of concentration and ecstasy. After a few moments of this, she threw her head back, pushed her legs out as far as she could, and barely stifled a scream and a series of moans as she came, her hand furiously fucking and rubbing her soaked pussy.

By the time she recovered, I was stroking madly on my swollen cock. Seeing her do herself, in such a public setting, plus all the stimulation I had had for the day, had me worked up into a sweat. I was stroking so hard that my elbow bumped the book, and it fell to the floor with a loud slam. She looked up suddenly, eyes wide open, directly at me. I stared right back at her intently as I kept stroking. Her eyes fell to my shaft that was fucking my fist, and gave a slight smile and an encouraging look. I kept stroking, looking at her. She took her hand back out of her shorts, and, while giving me alluring looks, licked and sucked her fingers clean, then her palm, and some on her wrist, showing me how she had gushed all over her hand when she had climaxed. I stroked faster and harder, my hand squeezing the shaft so hard it almost hurt, my other hand rubbing and cupping my full balls. I closed my eyes, and my mind filled with images: fucking her hard from behind on a rock on a sunny day; doing the TA on her desk in her office; worshipping the legs and beauty of the Brit as I slammed my cock into her mouth, pussy, and ass, and making the roommate's girlfriend suck me off after one of their sessions. I could feel it when the orgasm built; the shudder that began at the base of my spine, shot up it, back down and into my testicles, giving them the signal to erupt. I held off as long as I could, but then released the tight grip I had on my cock and let a huge stream of cum shoot out the door of the room directly at her. Another huge spurt of semen followed, and another, each surge causing me to moan and spasm uncontrollably.

By the time I completed and my cock had begun to turn flaccid, and I opened my eyes, I saw her putting her shorts back on. Apparently she had taken them off at some point while I had had my eyes closed. She got up and gathered her things and left the room. As she walked by, she whispered "thank you. I left you something", and left, smelling of the copper-estrogen smell so many women get when they have cum. I got myself together, put got my books together and left, stepping carefully around the slick of cum I had deposited on the floor. Some janitor was going to have a story to tell. I snuck a quick look into her booth, and found what she had left me. A pair of lacy panties, completely soaked in her juices. I picked them up and smelled them, savoring the aroma of her sex. I left, having enjoyed the best self-sex I could have ever imagined.