Stuffed Canary

Story Info
Sara's naughtiest fantasy comes true.
10.2k words
4.45
48.8k
63

Part 1 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

Author's note: This is a story based on Arrow and takes place during Season 3, but deviates from canon after the middle of season 2.

**

Sara Lance hadn't celebrated her birthday in over six years, something Felicity Smoak took exception too. It was understandable, Sara was ship-wrecked and fighting for her life during her first birthday away, and the other five had taken place while she was in the League of Assassins, a group which didn't exactly scream light-hearted celebrations, but as far as Felicity was concerned that was all the more reason for Sara to celebrate, and be celebrated as the amazing woman she was.

And certainly, no girlfriend of Felicity's was going to be miserable on her birthday. Felicity was going to make sure of that, no matter what it took.

If that meant inviting her girlfriend's ex-girlfriend who was not just a scary Assassin but the Heir to the Demon herself Nyssa al Ghul so be it. Although it may yet prove to be a decision Felicity regretted as Nyssa spent the whole night staring at her.

As she spent most of her time with Sara at first Felicity thought nothing of it, but then Sara went to the bathroom and still Nyssa stared in her direction. After that Felicity increasingly looked over at Nyssa, their eyes meeting more than once, and Felicity was pretty sure she would have wet herself if she wasn't literally surrounded by superheroes.

When the party was winding down Nyssa approached her, Felicity's heart hammering inside her chest as the intimidating woman marched up to her and asked, "Can I speak to you privately?"

Glancing at her girlfriend who raised an eyebrow at this Felicity began, "Erm..."

"No harm will come to you." Nyssa interrupted, turning to Sara as she added, "I swear by the name of my father, Ra's al Ghul."

There was a moment of silence and then Sara turned to the other blonde and simply said, "It's up to you, babe."

Felicity looked back and forth between the two former lovers, and then as a smug smirk crossed Nyssa's face, "Fine, lead the way."

With only a brief glance at her ex-girlfriend/Felicity's current girlfriend Nyssa turned and walked away, Felicity cautiously following her.

This was hardly the smartest thing she'd ever done, but the last time they were all in a room together Sara had threatened Nyssa's life if she touched 'one hair on Felicity's head' which was a big deal as Sara had told her that Nyssa was the first person she had ever fallen in love with, Felicity being the second.

Also logically speaking if Nyssa was going to try and kill her it wouldn't be after luring her away from Sara. Unless... it was some kind of double bluff, Nyssa using the excuse she would never be that sloppy to shift the blame onto some pre-picked out fall-guy... oh God, perhaps Felicity had made a terrible mistake.

Felicity was actually relieved when Nyssa led her out onto the balcony of the penthouse that Oliver had rented for the occasion because it had see-through windows.

She could even see Sara who was watching them intently, Felicity suddenly feeling brave, at least until Nyssa turned around and gave her that terrifying stair which she had been giving her all night.

Then she looked her up and down, Felicity never feeling more on display. Then she gulped as Nyssa stepped into her personal space and played with a strand of her hair.

"You are very beautiful." Nyssa said softly.

"Thanks." Felicity blushed, "Sara prefers the term cute, but it kind of gets repetitive, and honestly a little condescending-"

"But you talk so much." Nyssa said bluntly, flicking Felicity's hair away.

"I get that a lot." Felicity squeaked.

"You also seem, now how would Sara put it, very vanilla. Sweet and innocent." Nyssa smirked, "Sara is, in her own words, a slut. It makes me wonder how someone like you can please her."

Feeling emboldened by having Sara and all her friends who were beginning to look at them through the glass, Felicity puffed up her chest and pointed out, "She's with me, so I must do okay."

"I suppose..." Nyssa admitted, before smiling, "But I wonder, do you fuck her in the ass?"

Felicity was grateful that the music was still too loud for anyone else to hear Nyssa, or herself for that matter, as although she initially blushed she forced herself to admit as boldly and quietly as possible, "Yes."

Looking genuinely surprised Nyssa murmured, "Lick her ass."

"Yes." Felicity said, feeling smug, "Look, I know Sara is like, way kinkier than I'm used to... also a lot more female. Like 100% more than I'm used too. But I love her, and there isn't anything I wouldn't do for her. And for the record, I kind of like the kinky stuff, thank you. So, nice try, but there's nothing you can say to drive a wedge between us. We have no secrets."

For a second Felicity thought she had one, then the shock expression morphed into something which weirdly looked like something reminiscent of respect before Nyssa landed a verbal blow Felicity didn't see coming, "Have you had a threesome with her?"

Felicity could feel her eyes going cartoonishly wide as she could only squeak in reply, "What?"

Smirking with what looked like relief Nyssa continued, "It is not uncommon for my father to enjoy multiple lovers at the same time, as his predecessors did. Sara knew this, which is why she confessed a desire to participate in such pleasure. But I must confess, I couldn't bear the thought of sharing her. Have you?"

There was a long silence, then Felicity looked over at Sara, "She never said anything."

"The Sara I know was always very private, but your boss assures me you have a talent for getting the truth out of people." Nyssa said, "But given everything you already know, I doubt you think I'm lying about Sara's greatest fantasy."

Looking back at the assassin Felicity murmured, "She said it was her greatest?"

"At least of the things she never tried." Nyssa smiled, "And it's not too late."

"Uh... what do you, oh! OH!" Felicity said, realisation hitting her seconds later, "I, I thought you couldn't bear the thought of sharing her?"

"Not when Sara was mine." Nyssa admitted, "Now she's yours, and the decision falls upon you to offer her this gift or not. Although you did say you would do anything for her, and make this 'best birthday ever'."

There was a long silence and then Felicity pointed out, "You just want her back?"

"Yes." Nyssa admitted sadly, almost laughing as she added, "But I'm not convinced it will work. I have seen her with you. She adores you. Not that I can blame her. You are truly beautiful. Sharing her with you, even just for a night, would be no great hardship."

Another long pause and then Felicity said, "I'll think about it."

Nyssa allowed Felicity to turn and walk a few steps before calling out, "'I'll be waiting in your apartment. If your decision is no you have my word I will leave without seeking retribution."

*

Sara had tried not to panic when Nyssa first approach them, or when she led Felicity away or the two of them were talking. Not just because she feared for Felicity's safety.

That was part of it but Nyssa had given Sara her word and it was unlikely she would try something so bold under the circumstances, but for better or for worse what she was most afraid of was Nyssa telling Felicity something about her that would scare her off.

After all, she had shared much with Felicity, far more than she had originally intended to, but there were some things Nyssa knew about her past, the things she had done, things she'd rather left forgotten.

So when Nyssa left Felicity unharmed it was a relief, but Sara's mind was not entirely put at ease given the expression on Felicity's face as she returned to the party, Sara quickly approaching her girlfriend and nervously asking, "Everything okay babe?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." Felicity quickly replied unconvincingly, and then when Sara gave her a look she leaned in and added, "We can talk about it later, okay? For now just enjoy your party."

Sara swallowed and nervously whispered in Felicity's ear, "Are you breaking up with me?"

"God no!" Felicity exclaimed, loud enough to grab everyone's attention. She then blushed and whispered in Sara's ear, "I'm absolutely not breaking up with you, I just can't have this conversation right now, okay? I need time to process. Until then, please try the cake. It's so good."

What was going on made Sara finally cave and had some of the cake Felicity had been pushing on her for an hour. It was admittedly good, but taking the time to sample some cake meant she lost sight of Nyssa, and when she went looking for her she was nowhere to be found.

Which was frustrating, because it meant Sara had spend the next few hours obsessing over what was waiting for her when the party ended, and assuring the likes of Oliver and Diggle everything was fine when the truth was she didn't know herself.

Still she hadn't forgotten her training and was able to stop herself not to push Felicity for answers the second they left the party. Thankfully Felicity didn't make her wait much longer than that.

In fact as soon as they got in Felicity's car the hacker turned to her and blurted out, "Is your greatest fantasy to have a threesome?"

After letting out a huge sigh of relief Sara couldn't help but chuckle a little as she replied, "That's it? Oh thank God!"

Felicity frowned, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Cringing Sara cautiously replied, "Well, it's just... I've done a lot of bad things."

Giving her a sympathetic expression and taking her hand Felicity said softly, "But I already know all that."

"You know the PG version." Sara pointed out softly, unable to look her girlfriend in the eye, "You don't know the names of the people I killed, how I killed them and what happened because I killed them. If you did, you'd never see me as anything but a monster."

"That's not true." Felicity insisted.

"Maybe, maybe not." Sara said, attempting to change the subject as she looked at Felicity and smiled, "But compared to the darkness of my past a silly little fantasy is nothing."

"But... did you really ask for one? From Nyssa?" Felicity asked.

Sara paused for a few seconds, weighing her options and then replied, "Nanda Parbat is like a different world. Only the Strong survive there. Part of that survival is indulging in whatever earthly pleasures are available, and given sex was free and easily available threesomes, foursomes and so on were practically commonplace. I brought up the subject with Nyssa, because there were a lot of good-looking people around her and yes, I'd always wanted to indulge in that particular kink, but she didn't want to share me, so I dropped it."

Felicity nodded and then asked, "And how do you feel now?"

Frowning Sara asked, "What do you mean?"

Lowering her gaze Felicity mumbled, "Am, am I enough for you?"

"Oh Felicity, sweetie, you're everything I could possibly hope for, and far more than I deserve. Don't let some stupid fantasy let you doubt that." Sara said firmly, taking both Felicity's hands in hers.

There was a long pause, and then Felicity looked at her, "Do you still want too? Have a threesome, I mean. Obviously."

Sara bit her lip, debating her response for a long time before admitting, "If it didn't mean losing the best thing that ever happened to me, sure."

"Well then..." Felicity said as boldly as she could, letting go of Sara's hands and starting the engine before she lost her nerve, "I did promise you the best birthday ever, so let's have an all-girl threesome."

*

The drive back to their apartment was in total silence, mostly because Sara was too busy trying to get over her shock at this development. True, Felicity had been open to things she would have never imagined her to be, and had even liked these things, but this was extreme even for Sara, and she openly considered herself to be sexually wild.

Could sweet Felicity really go through with this? Would it destroy their relationship? What had Nyssa said to convince Felicity to go through with something like this? And more importantly was it really worth risking everything just for her wildest fantasy?

When they finally reached their destination and Felicity stopped the car they sat there in silence for a few long seconds and then Sara murmured, "So, Nyssa is waiting for us in our apartment?"

"Uh-huh." Felicity nodded.

"And you're sure you're okay with this?" Sara asked, and then when Felicity shrugged Sara sighed, "Felicity, we're not doing this unless you're sure."

"Oh right, because I'm sure everyone who goes through with having a threesome is blasé about it." Felicity scoffed, "Sorry, I'm not as cool as you and Nyssa, but I'm not the delicate snowflake you both seem to think I am. I can be just as kinky and bad ass as you. And whatever she says I know Nyssa is just doing this to get you back, but if she's going to do it it's not going to be because she's more kinky and bad ass than I am. And if you're going to leave me for her, I'd rather you did it now, because it would destroy me, but I would live. I'm not sure that would be the case if I full any more in love with you. So let's just do this, and see what happens, okay?"

Sara was once again stunned into silence by Felicity Smoak, although eventually she smiled softly, gently took Felicity's hand with hers again and firmly said, "I love you too. So, so much. I promise whatever happens I will not leave you for her."

Felicity turned to look at her, softly smiled and then got out of the car. Sara quickly followed suit in the two blondes held hands in an awkward silence as they travelled up to the tiny apartment which had become their love nest.

Sure enough they had an intruder in the form of Nyssa al Ghul, who was actually looking a little uncharacteristically anxious as she watched them slowly enter and locked the door behind them.

"So, do you want me to leave?"

All eyes turned to Felicity who looked Nyssa up and down for a second and then replied, "No, stay."

For a few brief seconds Nyssa looked relieved, then a familiar smirk crossed her face, "Then follow me."

Without another word Felicity and Sara obeyed, stripping off their jackets as Nyssa removed her armour and a great deal of her uniform, although she was still mostly clothed once they reach their destination, at which point Nyssa turn to Felicity and asked, "Did Sara tell you the details of her fantasy?"

"No." Felicity admitted softly.

Nyssa smirked again, and slowly approached her beloved, "Sara wishes to be roughly taken. Used and abused, although not hurt by her lovers. To both be shared and fucked at the same time. Is this something you feel you're up for Felicity?"

As the brunette turned to her Felicity forced herself to look as confident as she could manage and then boldly state, "You don't need to tell me Sara likes it rough, and I'll do whatever it takes to make this her best birthday ever."

"Even if it means DP'ing her?" Nyssa pushed, smiling as she glanced at Sara who was actually blushing slightly, "Because that's her favourite part of the fantasy. And I have to admit, the idea of my beloved taking a strap-on dildo in her cunt, and one in her ass, at the same time is very, very appealing."

Felicity couldn't help look taken aback for a couple of seconds, before realising she should have guessed that Sara would want that and simply nodded her head, "Like I said, whatever it takes. I'll, I'll do anything for her. I'd, I'd do anything for you Sara. I love you."

"Thanks babe." Sara briefly hesitating as she looked at her ex-girlfriend before telling her current girlfriend, "I love you too. Thank you so much for doing this."

"You're welcome." Felicity blushed, finding comfort in the fact that Sara also seem nervous.

"How sweet." Nyssa scowled before forcing a smirk as she turned back to her beloved, "How about you Sara? Are you prepared to do anything to please myself and Felicity?"

"God yes." Sara huskily replied.

"Good." Nyssa purred, gently cupping the back of Sara's head and pulling her forwards.

Naturally Nyssa pushed her own head forwards in turn, the two women meeting in the middle for a gentle kiss. Which wasn't quite as good when Sara was hers, but Nyssa did have to admit there was a thrill to doing this in front of Sara's new girlfriend.

Not that she truly loath Felicity Smoak, the girl just had something she desperately wanted and this was the first step to getting back what was rightfully hers, Nyssa putting every ounce of love she had for Sara in this kiss, determined to show her beloved she was still her everything.

After that she allowed the two blondes to kiss, intending to show the difference, although there didn't appear to be any, Felicity needing little encouragement to kiss Sara with the exact same amount of passion Nyssa had shown.

Part of Nyssa was happy to see this, because if Sara insisted on being with someone else, at least it was someone who genuinely loved her as much as Nyssa did. But mostly she was surprised that she wasn't overwhelmed by jealousy. Sure, that had a lot to do with it, but mostly she just enjoyed the view.

Instead of analysing that she gently and wordlessly insisted that the two blondes break their kiss so she could kiss Sara again, she and Felicity taking it in turns to worship Sara's lips with their own for several long minutes.

Then Nyssa calmly ordered Sara, "Strip."

Unsurprisingly Sara was only too happy to obey. She had never been shy about her body, at least not to Nyssa's knowledge, and she certainly shouldn't be.

Oh yes, Sara Lance was hot and she knew it, the little tease gleefully stripping off her clothes torturously slow, and while Nyssa enjoyed a little teasing after watching Sara disrobe she didn't show nearly as much restraint taking off her own things.

In comparison Felicity was adorably shy, still almost fully clothed when Nyssa and Sara were completely naked, and what happened next would either help or prove Felicity wasn't worthy of Sara.

"Get on your knees!" Nyssa ordered her ex-girlfriend and then after her beloved had obeyed walked forwards so that her cunt was directly in Sara's face, "Good girl. Now eat me. Eat my pussy you little slut, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, lick me, ooooooooooooh Gooooooooooooddddddddddddd!"

To Sara's credit she immediately started licking Nyssa just the way she liked it, making the brunette moan and cupped the blonde's head to push Sara's face deep into her cunt. To Felicity's credit she didn't look away for a second.

In fact, she found the courage to not only take off the rest of her clothes, but to start fingering herself, the cute blonde settling herself into the middle of the bed and just enjoying the show as Sara continued to prove she hadn't forgotten how to make Nyssa moan, groan, gasp, whimper and cry out in pleasure.

Sara had missed this. She adored Felicity, and her delicious twat, but even though the brilliant blonde had stolen her heart a piece of it remained with Nyssa al Ghul.

Partly because while Felicity was surprisingly good at topping her, she just didn't have the air of effortless dominance that Nyssa did, Sara's submissive side thrilled at her current position, and the wonderful words falling out of Nyssa's mouth, each one making Sara's insights tingle.

At least when Nyssa recovered the ability to speak coherently, which took a few long minutes of gentle but firm pussy licking, not that Sara minded.

It was certainly worth it for when Nyssa recovered, "Yes, oh yes, lick me! Lick my pussy you beautiful woman! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, oh Sara, you're such a hot little slut. Mmmmmmmmmm, my beloved is a dirty little pussy licking slut who just can't get enough of my cunt. Oh yes, lick my clit, oh God, lick it just like that, oooooooooooh fuck, harder! HARDER! Ohhhhhhhhhh, good. Now fuck me! Tongue fuck me you little cunt licker! Mmmmmmmmm yes, stick your tongue inside my cunt and fuck me with it! Fuck me, oh Sara, fuck me with your tongue, Sara, OH SARA!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers