Stuffed Canary Pt. 02

Story Info
Nyssa confesses her true feelings and Felicity gets stuffed.
8.1k words
4.39
18.8k
17

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Sara Lance closed the door to her apartment, leaned back against it and sighed in relief. She'd been officially 'off the clock' for about half an hour, but it didn't feel like she could truly relax unless she was in the presence of her girlfriend Felicity Smoak, or at least something that reminded her of her cute girlfriend.

Their home was Sara's favourite reminder, as it was where they had officially become a couple, although the training matts she had first seduced/fucked Felicity on was a close second, Sara briefly grinning at the memory before she suddenly became aware of the fact she wasn't alone.

Her training prevented her from giving away that she knew about the intrusion, but inwardly she cursed. She had been on her feet for the better part of eight hours, and she had been so looking forward to just crashing on the couch before heading out to join the rest of Team Arrow for their usual nightly activities.

She'd definitely rather avoid a physical confrontation that she might be too exhausted to win, but it was very possible that she might not have a choice.

Fortunately she was a Master Assassin, and the vigilante known as the Canary, and if someone was trying to rob her and her beloved Felicity then Sara pitted them. And if it was someone more dangerous, well, Sara still pitted them, because no one broke into her home.

Well, almost no one, Sara breathing a sigh of relief as a familiar figure stepped out of the shadows, "Nyssa, what the hell?"

Nyssa smirked softly, "I didn't mean to startle you."

"You didn't." Sara huffed, crossing her arms, "I just... I just can't believe that after all this time you refuse to do me the courtesy of knocking, just to look cool."

Lowering her head Nyssa softly apologised, "I am sorry. I, I wasn't sure you'd see me."

"Do you really believe that?" Sara asked, uncrossing her arms and stepping closer.

"No." Nyssa admitted, then with a chuckle added, "I guess old habits die hard."

There was a long pause and then Sara asked, "What are you doing here Nyssa?"

There was another pause, then Nyssa stepped closer and said, "I have a proposal for you."

Sara raised an eyebrow, "Really? What is it?"

Yet another pause, this one the longest yet, and then Nyssa finally spoke, "First I wanted to congratulate you. I did not think it was possible to find someone worthy of you, but the more I see of Miss Smoak the clearer it becomes that she may be the only one worthy of you. I see now why you speak of her so highly."

Sara was taken aback by this. Nyssa al Ghul was nowhere near as egotistical as her father, or many other people she had met, but she normally had a healthy swagger about her which was half earned and half a mask to hide any doubt she may have.

For her to lower that mask and be vulnerable was rare, Sara only bearing witness to it a few times in the past, and that was mostly during an after sex glow. Which meant whatever Nyssa wanted she was willing to do anything to get it, and while Sara had an idea what that might be she wasn't sure how this was meant to achieve it.

"Thanks, I guess." Sara murmured, "But why-"

"It was hard for me... letting you go." Nyssa interrupted, "It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Watch you with first Queen, and then her. Fall in love with her, and she with you. I, I hoped to win you back with a little threesome, but it only showed me you are truly happy. And that's what I want. Above all else I want you to be happy. So I want you to know, whatever happens Felicity has nothing to fear from me. I would never hurt your beloved, because it would be like hurting you, and I cannot bear the thought of that. But... I've been thinking about it a lot, and maybe I don't have to lose you to her. Maybe there's another way."

Sara frowned, and as Nyssa gave her the opportunity to speak she asked, "What do you mean?"

There was another pause, then Nyssa stepped closer and softly pleaded, "Promise me... promise me you'll hear me out?"

Taking her ex-lover's hand Sara, softly smiled, "Always."

Nyssa returned the smile and then after another pause began, "I remember when I first brought you to Nanda Parbat. You were fascinated by our ways, customs... the things we did to unwind. There was one thing in particular that fascinated you. Do you remember what it was?"

Sara smirked briefly, "Your Daddy's love for threesomes?"

"Yes, that." Nyssa said awkwardly, "Since last we met I have been researching the League's history and found that it was not uncommon for the reigning Ra's al Ghul to marry as many women, or even men, as they wanted. One Ra's had as many as five wives at the same time, and a sizeable Harem. Of course I never imagined wanting to enter into such an arrangement myself... until now."

"Wait, you want me and Felicity to marry you?" Sara exclaimed, letting go of Nyssa's hand.

"In a manner of speaking." Nyssa smiled softly, quickly adding, "Although I am not proposing marriage."

There was yet another long silence and then Sara softly murmured, "So what... you want to date me AND Felicity?"

Nyssa lowered her head, "I know it sounds absurd, but I love you. And I think you still love me, while you clearly love Felicity. And Felicity clearly loves you, and I know I could love Felicity, because I'm halfway there already. Besides, I never recall you cumming quite as hard as when myself and Felicity DP'ed you, and I believe we could all achieve similar ecstasy if we took this... unconventional step and became a couple. Or whatever this would be."

There was a long pause and then Sara mumbled, "Felicity would never go for that."

"Do you truly believe that?" Nyssa raised an eyebrow, "Because the girl has proven to me that she would do anything for you, and I think you know that."

More silence and then Sara said, "Maybe, but I didn't leave you for her. We broke up. Not because we stopped loving each other, but because I could never make you choose between me and the League. It's all you know, and I get that, but I don't think Felicity ever has, and if we were all... together, I don't think she could look the other way."

"You never gave me the choice." Nyssa said after staring at her beloved for a long moment, "Sara, I would have chosen you over the League."

"Would you?" Sara frowned, stepping into the brunette's personal space, "Be honest Nyssa, would you?"

There was another pause and then Nyssa admitted, "Alright, maybe not. But that's only because now I truly understand what I've lost. Now I would do anything to get you back. Anything, except hurt Felicity, who I now think about almost as much as you. Please Sara, please give me the chance to prove how much I want you both."

Sara thought about it for what was only a minute or so, but felt like an eternity to both women. On paper it was a dream come true, but could such a thing actually work? Could Sara actually have Felicity AND Nyssa?

Sara loved them both so much, and the potential sex between the three of them, if it was anything like the last time, was enough to make her want to say yes. However, it was hard to imagine such an arrangement working. And yet Sara just couldn't say no, not when Nyssa was looking at her like that, and not when it was what she truly wanted.

So Sara simply said, "Leave the League. If you're serious about choosing me over them... about choosing us over them-"

"I am." Nyssa said, adding more forcefully, "I will."

Nyssa turned to leave, naturally via the window, Sara then called out to her, "Are you sure your father will let you?"

Without looking back Nyssa said, "I will not give him the choice."

*

One week later...

Felicity Smoak closed the door to her apartment, leaned back against it and sighed in relief. She'd been officially 'off the clock' for about half an hour, but it didn't feel like she could truly relax unless she was in the presence of her girlfriend Sara Lance, or at least something that reminded her of her sexy girlfriend.

Their home was Felicity's favourite reminder, as it was where they had officially become a couple, although the 'Arrow cave' worthy had first met, and first made love, was a close second, Felicity briefly grinning and blushing at the memory before she suddenly became aware of the fact she wasn't alone.

Without thinking she called out, "Sara?"

She then cursed to herself because if someone had broken in she had just totally given away that she was here.

Then again she didn't open and close the door to softly, and while her self-defence skills had greatly improved there was only so much she could do, so if Sara didn't answer in the next five seconds her best bet was probably just to run.

Then again what kind of burglar, or assassin, broke into someone's home and then started softly weeping?

"In here." Sara called out from the bedroom.

Instantly relief flooded Felicity's body and she breathed a sigh of relief. That relief quickly faded after hurrying to the bedroom she shared with her beloved Sara and she found her girlfriend snuggled up with another woman. Sara's ex-girlfriend no less.

Although to be fair 'snuggled up' was an exaggeration as it was more like Sara was gently holding Nyssa in a comforting embrace, which in itself was weird as Felicity never thought she'd see Nyssa al Ghul looking this vulnerable.

Not that it lasted long, Nyssa moving away from Sara and wiping her eyes, which didn't help the feeling that Felicity was interrupting something.

Trying and failing to make a funny joke out of this Felicity murmured, "Well, it's good I'm not an insecure kind of gal, otherwise... erm, well... you know."

As Felicity trailed off lamely the two assassins stared at her for a few long seconds before Sara explained, "Nyssa's father disowned her."

"Oh." Felicity murmured, eyes going wide as realization hit her, "OH! Nyssa, I'm so sorry."

Lowering her gaze Nyssa simply said, "It was the preferable choice."

Felicity frowned and looked at Sara who filled her in, "Ra's wanted to marry her off. To a man."

"But she's..." Felicity frowned again, then her eyes went wide again, making her feel like a cartoon, "Oh God!"

"It, it isn't uncommon." Nyssa said, desperately trying to compose herself as much as possible, "In the League everyone is expected to make sacrifices, especially the Heir to the Demon. If things were different I would have made that sacrifice. Even given my father the grandchild he desired. But he has become increasingly unreasonable, and when I confessed wanting to leave the League, if only for a short time, he became enraged and forced me to make a choice. Fortunately I'm not the only child of Ra's al Ghul, or I would not be permitted to leave."

Felicity stared in disbelief at this turn of events, and then because it was the only thing she could really focus on right now, blurted out, "But why did you want to leave? I, I thought you liked being the Heir to the Demon?"

"I did. But I have a greater desire." Nyssa confessed, finally looking at Felicity again.

There was a long pause and then Felicity simply murmured, "Sara."

Nyssa shook her head, "Both of you."

Felicity frowned again, then Sara gently took her hand and guided her to set down on the bed before telling her, "Felicity, sweetie... Nyssa has a proposal for us. And... I... just, just try and keep an open mind. Please?"

As Felicity once again frowned Nyssa took a deep breath, turned her full attention to the new comer, took one of her hands in hers and softly said, "Since last we met I've thought of you often. Have you thought of me, and our time together?"

Before Felicity could answer Sara placed a hand against her back and softly whispered in her ear, "Don't overthink it babe. We're just looking for a yes, or a no."

"We're?" Felicity murmured hesitantly as she glanced at Sara before turning back to Nyssa, "I, I... I mean, of course. How could I not, considering... what we did."

"Indeed." Nyssa nodded, "Such a thing is not easily forgotten. But when I think back to that night, it's not the overall act, or a part of it, I think of, but the feeling. How natural it was. How... right. I confess I was trying to outdo you, show Sara I was her true love, her soulmate, and yet you made me doubt it. Since shortly after I met Sara I never doubted that she was meant to be mine and I was meant to be hers, but I wonder if it isn't that simple. If perhaps it is not I and Sara who are meant to be together, but I, Sara... and you."

"What?" Felicity frowned.

Fearing rejection Nyssa somewhat hurried the next part, "You see, in the League it is common for particularly men to have multiple wives, and often it's less a matter of sharing the man than a matter of... how did you put it Sara?"

"One big fuck pile." Sara grinned softly into Felicity's ear.

"Yes, that." Nyssa said dryly, before continuing, "I now wonder if we are meant to be together. All of us. And whether it is destiny, or a choice, I believe we can make each other happy in ways we could not on our own or in simple pairings, and if you just give us a chance, me a chance, I swear I will spend every day proving I adore you both."

Sara gave Felicity if you long seconds to absorb that information, then she gently stroked her hair and softly told her, "I know Nyssa is coming on a little strong, but she insisted on it to show how serious she was. It doesn't mean you have to decide now. In fact, I'd rather you took your time and thought about it. This will only work if we are honest about what you truly want."

"Is it?" Felicity softly murmured, turning her head to look at Sara, "Is this what you want?"

"I want you." Sara quickly but firmly replied, cupping Felicity's face as she continued, "I chose you before, and I choose you now. I will always choose you. You're the light of my life. But without me, Nyssa has none in hers. And no matter what she will always be a part of me. I love her almost as deeply as I love you, and when I had you both in this bed the last time we were all together, it was more than just a dream come true. It was like having everything I ever wanted. And I'd give nearly anything to have that again. Anything, except you."

That little speech hurt Nyssa, but if she was careful it wouldn't matter as she intended on having both of these beautiful, intelligent and amazing women. If not forever then at least for tonight, Nyssa waiting a few seconds after Sara let go of Felicity's face to gently grab it herself and turn the hacker to face her. She then told her, "As Sara said, a decision does not have to be made tonight. And when you're considering this please understand, I am not asking for forever, just for the chance to see where this goes. To see if we could work together. I would even join your misguided little attempt to better this sorry world. For now, I only ask that you allow me to show you how good I could make you feel. If nothing else, as a thank you for the previous evening, which I shall treasure forever. As I shall the precious memory of tonight, if you let it be so."

With that Nyssa moved to cup Felicity's face with both hands, leaned in and kissed the hacker. And Felicity let her. What choice did she have?

Her brain was too busy trying to process what she had just been told that she couldn't have pulled away. Not that she wanted too. Did she? Because this probably wasn't a good idea in the long-term, but Felicity wasn't sure she truly wanted to resist.

After all, her body didn't seem to want to, her lips going into business for themselves and kissing Nyssa back, which only encourage the deadly assassin to do more.

Nyssa was very cautious with her prey. She had been thinking about Felicity for weeks, and Sara too of course, but last time she had not given this enchanting creature the attention she deserved and Nyssa intended to rectify that.

Although Felicity was far too nervous for Nyssa to just tear off her clothes and have her wicked way with her right from the start, so she had to go slow.

Which was probably a good thing as it forced her to give Felicity the attention she deserved. Especially for what was essentially their first time, as while they had fucked Sara together they had barely touched each other.

Gloriously it seemed that this time it would be Nyssa and Sara joining forces to fuck Felicity, as while the hacker slowly relaxed into the kiss Nyssa sensed her beloved Canary begin to pepper kisses on Felicity's neck and shoulders, moving her long blonde hair to gain access to that soft skin. After sometime Nyssa joined her, leaving Felicity to briefly moan in approval.

Then Sara took over kissing the adorable hacker while Nyssa concentrated on Felicity's neck, the assassin going back and forth for a little while between those two duties before gently encouraging Felicity to stand up so they could remove her clothes, and their own.

The two assassins worked together as if they were one body, Nyssa's heart fluttering as she briefly remembered how well she and Sara worked together as a team.

How they had beaten the finest the League had to offer during training, the various different targets they had dispatched together in the name of the League, and of course the beautiful nights they had shared in each other's beds.

But this was something new and unique, although Nyssa hoped it would become routine, as it was as beautiful and natural to her as any of those other things.

Once they were all naked Sara gently pulled Felicity down onto the bed again, this time positioning her girlfriend on the edge of the bed while she was sitting behind her. Understanding Sara's plan immediately Nyssa smiled at her ex and hopefully future girlfriend and then kneeled down in front of hopefully her other future girlfriend.

It was very tempting to go straight for Felicity's pussy, but instead Nyssa leaned up slightly to press a quick kiss to Felicity's lips before quickly kissing her way down to the other woman's breasts, cupping then gently in her hands as she took one nipple and then the other into her mouth.

As Nyssa began going back and forth, obviously licking and sucking Felicity's nipples, Sara went right back to kissing her girlfriend's neck, leaning back slightly so she could kiss her shoulders and upper back. She also used her hands to massage Felicity's back, sides, and sometimes thighs.

Basically anything which would help her to relax, and gave her teasing pleasure, which would make it more likely for Felicity to shut off her brilliant brain and just get lost in lust.

Of course if Felicity really wanted to stop they would, but until her precious hacker told her she wanted to stop Sara was going to use every trick she knew to keep things going.

Luckily for all involved Nyssa didn't spend too long on Felicity's tits. Felicity didn't normally need much foreplay to get in the mood, or at least not after Sara had teased her in other ways, and Sara knew from the way Felicity was moaning and relaxing into her touch, and Nyssa's, that she was ready for a little pussy eating fun.

Nyssa realised this too, something which didn't surprise Sara because of their time together, Nyssa kissing her way down Felicity's stomach, and then... kissing her thighs. Dammit, this was giving Felicity more of a chance to freak out, which was the last thing Sara wanted. So she decided to do something about it.

Namely press her tits firmly against Felicity's back, lean in and whisper in her ear, "You're in for a real treat baby. Mmmmmm, Nyssa is so good with her mouth. I can't wait to see how good she makes you feel. To hear you moan for her. Scream for her. Cum for her. Oh baby, I love you so much for doing this for me. You really are the best girlfriend ever."

Particularly that last part was extremely manipulative. Sara knew that, and she regretted going to those lengths, but it felt like her initial plan backfired, her words only making Felicity tents as her cute girlfriend easily over thought the situation.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers