Stuffed Canary Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an attempt to alleviate some of the guilt she was feeling Laurel closed her eyes and tried to imagine she was with Oliver. Of course that was a mistake considering who was actually going down on her, and as much as she tried Laurel just couldn't think about anybody else other than the two siblings of the Queen family, so ultimately she found herself opening her eyes again and staring down at little Thea Queen lapping away at her pussy.

Which should have been offputting, but it was anything but. As sadly was the fact that she had an audience, Laurel's eyes briefly darting up to those of Felicity, then Nyssa, then finally worst of all Sara, the last making her whimper pathetically.

Sara was fighting with every fibre of her being to keep a stupid grin off her face. She knew it would be a losing battle, but she fought valiantly for a surprisingly long time. Of course, it didn't take long for her to initially lose, but somehow she managed to wipe it off her face after Laurel didn't protest to Thea taking off her pants, and then more importantly beginning to eat her pussy.

But then Laurel looked over at her with this priceless expression on her face, making this whole thing worth whatever would come next, and Sara just couldn't help herself. In fact the biggest stupid grin of her life crossed her face, and Sara was pretty sure it stayed there as she watched her sex slave fuck her sister.

Most sisters probably wouldn't be so overjoyed at seeing their sibling having sex in front of them. Especially not when it was with one of her lovers, and her other lovers were watching along with her. However the Lance sisters hadn't been normal for a very long time, especially Sara, who had meant every word she had said to Laurel earlier.

Well, the most important parts of it, like the fact that happiness was hard to come by in their line of work, and most importantly that Laurel needed to get laid. Perhaps Thea wouldn't have been Sara's first choice to make that happen, but considering the circumstances it was more than satisfying. Clearly both for Sara, and more importantly Laurel.

It was harder than it should have been for Sara to look away from her fuck toy tonguing her sibling's cunt, but The White Canary forced herself to do it on occasion just so she could check up on Nyssa, and more importantly Felicity.

After all, Nyssa was the one who initially suggested adding her into their relationship with Felicity, pushed them to allow Thea to join them as their pet, and back when it was just the two of them invited many, many women to join them in their bed.

Felicity on the other hand still felt guilty for what she had done to Thea, and had misgivings about Sara's current plan. However to her credit Felicity just seemed to be enjoying the show at the moment.

That might change later, but Sara was always confident she could talk Felicity into anything. It was Laurel who was her main concern. Luckily Thea was able to use the extensive training that Sara, and Felicity and Nyssa, had given her in the art of eating pussy to keep Laurel in place, and eventually cum in that pretty little mouth of hers. Through it all Sara grinned with various degrees of size, and struggled not to provide her usual commentary.

As a result the room stayed eerily silent, except for the soft sounds of Thea's eager licking, and later sucking and swallowing, and of course the moans, groans, gasps, whimpers, cries and eventual screams of pleasure escaping from The Black Canary. So, quite noisy, just not in the way Sara was used too. Or liked. But she could more than live with it if it meant achieving that goal.

Laurel tried to conceal, or at least somewhat stifled, the sounds of her enjoyment at first. Not because she was under any illusion she could hide the truth from Sara or Nyssa, or perhaps even Felicity at this point. No, she was doing it for the sake of her own sanity. But Thea was just too good.

Then she proved to be even better than her initial work suggested. Oh yes, that initial work turned out to be just teasing compared to what came later. Particularly wrapping her lips around Laurel's clit and sucking on it, which brought the lawyer to the edge of climax, then Thea pushed her tongue inside her cunt which pretty much instantly triggered that climax she had been working towards for what felt like so long now, and yet no time at all.

The second that climax hit Laurel let out a scream which could easily rival her Canary cry, so much so that she was worried that Thea might get hurt, or think she had done something wrong. Either way Laurel feared she would stop, which in that moment was unbearable.

It was a fear which was quickly proven unfounded, as while Thea pulled out her tongue it was only so she could wrapped her mouth tightly around the entrance to Laurel's pussy and suck the cum straight out of her. Although it was more like just leave her mouth there and allow the cum to shoot directly down her throat as Laurel was just cumming so hard. Cumming in Oliver's little sister's mouth, that thought only making Laurel cum harder.

As soon as Thea had finish swallowing her girl cum she shoved her tongue back inside Laurel's cunt in an obvious search for more. This time she hammered her tongue back and forth, but it didn't take long before Laurel was cumming in Thea's hot little mouth again.

It then happened again, and again, and again, little Thea Queen who Laurel remember chasing around her mansion in pigtails tongue fucking Laurel's now extremely sensitive pussy until the older brunette gave the younger one what she wanted, namely more girl cum to swallow. And not only did Laurel give it to her, but eventually she became an active participant.

In the middle of it Laurel heard a familiar chuckle, and she focused ahead for the first time in what felt like forever. Mostly she had been so preoccupied with throwing her head back and screaming, and more importantly focusing on the tiny vigilante in between her legs, Laurel had more or less forgotten about the three women watching her.

Especially the fact that one of them was her little sister Sara, who was apparently so amused by all this that she was chuckling while watching Laurel getting tongue fucked.

For a moment it put her off, but then Thea made her cum again, and then Laurel couldn't care less about her perverted little sis. She didn't care about anything except for her own pleasure, Laurel becoming completely lost in it as Thea continued worshipping her pussy.

Thea had never been more grateful for her pussy eating training from her Mistresses, as it allowed her to swallow the majority of the juices which flowed out of Laurel's cunt, particularly during that first climax.

As expected, thanks to her previous experience, although Laurel's regular pussy cream was super yummy her girl cum was liquid heaven, and Thea just couldn't resist quickly switching her concentration to swallowing down every drop of that precious honey.

Which she thankfully succeeded at, despite Thea being momentarily distracted when Laurel's cum hit her taste-buds, and it was official, she had just made Laurel Lance cum in her mouth.

It was a really big deal for Thea, because it meant she had made every single woman she ever truly wanted cum for her. Just thinking that made her smile with blissful happiness and pride, especially because she had made them cum in her mouth, meaning that she had swallowed the girl cum of every single strong and powerful woman currently in this room.

The women who regularly kick the asses of every single scumbag in the city, and while sometimes Thea felt truly part of that team right now she just wanted to be that team's little cum bucket. Something superior women used to get themselves off after a long day of crime-fighting. And if Sara's plan succeeded this would become a regular thing, pushing Thea even more to give this her all.

So even though it ultimately ended with her missing some precious cum Thea started frantically tongue fucking Laurel in between climaxes. More accurately thanks to all the previous build up, and again her training, Thea was tongue fucking Laurel through climax after climax, making her even more blissfully happy and proud of herself, and more importantly giving her more cum to swallow.

Along the way Laurel even helped out by beginning to literally fuck Thea's face, which Thea more than welcomed. It also gave her a interesting thought, namely like sister, like sister, Thea totally remembering how Mistress Sara liked to use her face just like this to get off. Then unfortunately Mistress Sara put an end to her fun.

"Okay, that's enough." Sara called out loudly enough to get through Thea's pussy drunkenness, "We don't want to spoil her. Or you. So back off Thea. You've had more than enough of a taste of my sister."

"But I haven't." Nyssa chimed in with a wicked smile, "Come here Thea. I want to taste Laurel's juices on your tongue. Provided Sara doesn't mind, of course."

"Go ahead." Sara grinned, "Mmmmm yeah Thea, go feed Nyssa my sister's cum."

As well-trained as she was admittedly Thea hesitated to remove her mouth from Laurel's cunt, even rebelliously lapping up a little leftover cum. She did however immediately slow her roll, making it a little easier on herself and Laurel when she finally pulled herself away from the yummy treat.

Although she didn't hesitate for her next command. In fact she had almost finished crawling over to Mistress Nyssa when Mistress Sara gave the permission that Thea had been expecting, and when she finished her journey she was almost as eager to kiss Mistress Nyssa as Mistress Nyssa was eager to taste Laurel's cum. Thea then became completely lost in that kiss for a few long minutes, barely aware of what was happening, although it sounded very positive and exciting.

Sara enjoyed that view for a few long seconds, and especially Laurel's reaction to it, and then she closed the distance between herself and her sister and pointed out, "You owe me a favour."

Startled by suddenly having her sister in her face Laurel stammered, "What, what did you have in mind?"

With an evil smirk Sara revealed the strap-on she had been hiding behind her back and ordered, "Put this on and lay down."

Laurel had been so preoccupied with watching Thea first crawling across the floor, then kissing Nyssa and sharing her cum with her that she hadn't even noticed Sara approach. She also had no idea when Sara got a strap-on, but then again she had been very distracted by little Thea Queen eating her out. So that was quite the one, two punch which made Laurel seriously consider running away, like she should have done from the start.

But she supposed it could have been worse, and she assumed from Sara handing her the sex toy that she would be just letting Thea ride her, which before now she could never have imagined, but in that moment Laura really wanted to thank Thea for what she'd just done. Ideally without eating pussy, as she just wasn't ready for that. Not yet, she thought with a blush.

So Laurel cautiously did as she was told, strapping on the dildo and then laying down on the cold floor of the Arrow HQ and waited for further instructions. It was actually kind of a relief, as it meant covering up her currently bare lower half. But then of course Sara started stripping, Felicity and Nyssa quickly following suit, although in the latter's case a little later, and only after she pushed Thea away.

They stopped at their underwear, and although Laurel was grateful to not see her sister completely naked she was a little disappointed about Nyssa and Felicity stopping. Then Sara pulled a couple of strap-on dildos from a drawer in Felicity's desk, which hopefully weren't there all the time, otherwise Laurel just wouldn't be able to stop thinking about it, passed one to Nyssa and then strapped the other on.

"You see sis..." Sara began while she and Nyssa equipped themselves, "We've been taking it in turns to be made airtight, and it's Felicity's turn, and while Thea would be more than fine on the bottom, I just love the idea of getting you involved. In fact I think the two of us should get things started, that way it's a Canary sandwich."

"Oh, and why should I let you go first?" Nyssa butted in.

Genuinely startled Sara protested, "We already discussed this."

"Yes, but you didn't give us time to argue." Nyssa huffed, "Honestly Sara, you can be so entitled sometimes."

"She's got a point babe." Felicity chimed in, mostly to tease Sara.

Sara thought about this for a moment, then relented, "Okay, you may have a point. But please Nyssa, let me go first. I wanna be part of Laurel's first DP. And I promise, I'll make it up to you."

"Alright." Nyssa sighed, "But I'm not just watching."

"Well, Thea's ass is available." Sara pointed out with a wicked grin, "I'm sure she'd be more than happy to offer it up for you."

"Oh yes, please Mistress Nyssa fuck my slutty little ass!" Thea pleaded.

Before Thea could continue Nyssa said, "I think that's an excellent idea. Thea, get on all fours like the little anal loving bitch you are, and start playing with your butt-plug. Loosen that ass up for me to fuck."

"Yes Mistress Nyssa." Thea replied, and started doing as she was told.

"You too Felicity." Sara grinned, "Take off the rest of your close, sit on Laurel's cock and then play with your butt-plug. Entice me into fucking your ass."

"Like you need encouragement." Felicity scoffed, even as she did as she was told.

Despite how lewd that exchange was Laurel kind of enjoyed it. To her shame what she enjoyed even more was little Thea Queen getting down on her hands and knees, then reaching back with one hand to grab hold of the handle to the plug in her butt and then start thrusting it in and out, moaning happily when she did so like the little anal slut she clearly was.

What Laurel enjoyed just as much was Felicity stripping off first her bra, and then sliding down her panties, turning around as she did so to show off the fact that, yes, there was a butt-plug firmly up her ass, proving just how thoroughly Sara had planned this out. Which momentarily angered Laurel, but then Felicity straddled her, and suddenly she couldn't concentrate on anything else.

To be fair more than once Felicity glanced at her apologetically, and paused as if to silently say are you sure you want to do this, which was much more courtesy than Sara was giving her.

But, probably because of Sara, Felicity still went through their orders, lining up the entrance to her pussy with Laurel's dildo and then pushing herself down at with clearly practised ease, Felicity even moaning happily, proving that walking around with the plug and watching Thea go down on Laurel was sufficient preparation for her.

Then Felicity reached back and started playing with her plug, which caused her to moan even more, which again Laurel probably enjoyed more than she should have. Hell, the fact that she was still here was a testament to that, as this wasn't thanking Thea for what she had done. Then again Felicity had done a lot for her, and despite herself Laurel really, really wanted to see what was going to happen next.

After a few minutes of enjoying this sight Sara asked, "Felicity, are you ready?"

"Yes." Felicity immediately moaned, and then knowing all too well what Sara wanted reached back and spread her cheeks, and then continued, "Mmmmmm, please Sara, fuck my ass. Fuck my slutty little ass hole! Fuck it with your big dick. Oh fuck! Please Sara, baby, oooooooh, fuck me! Fuck my butt! Stick your big cock in my back door while Laurel's in my front, so I can be the filling in a Lance sister sandwich. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhh, a Canary sandwich. Please Sara, make me the meat in a sandwich between you and Laurel. I wanna be double stuffed. Mmmmmm, and then triple stuff. Or should that be, fully stuffed? Ooooohhhhhh yeahhhhh, I wanna be your fully stuffed hacker! Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, one cock isn't enough, I need three. But two will do for now."

"How about you Thea?" Nyssa practically purred with delight, "Are you ready to get your whore ass fucked?"

"Yes Mistress Nyssa! Yes I'm ready to get my whore ass fucked!" Thea eagerly replied, reaching back to spread her cheeks and then shamelessly begged as Felicity continued doing the same, "Please fuck my whore ass Mistress Nyssa. I want it to be fucked by you. Mmmmmm, I need my whore ass fucked! Please Mistress Nyssa, pound fuck my slutty little whore ass hole! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, fuck me! Fuck my little whore ass! Please? Use my ass hole for your pleasure! Please use it to take out your frustrations at being left out yet again by Mistress Sara. Please? Please use my fucking butt hole like you own it, mmmmm, which you do. You own it, so use it! Mmmmm oooooooh yessssss, use my whore hole, aaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck me!"

Sara and Nyssa exchanged a smile as they listened to the encouragement before simultaneously penetrating the hot little asses in front of them, causing Felicity and Thea to let out a loud cry. There was then a little more begging from the anal sluts, although Felicity gave up pretty quickly as she was obviously savouring the feeling of getting sandwiched by the Canaries.

As for Thea, she had a problem remaining coherent as Nyssa slammed the full length of her cock up her slutty little butt and then started sodomising her. Which made Sara smile with wicked delight, and very nearly do the same. But no, this was a special occasion, and Sara fully intended to savour it.

It was also important to keep an eye on Laurel, who still seemed unsure about all this. Or at least Sara tried her best to casually glance at her sister's face, although that was difficult when she had two other sights which were much more captivating. Especially Felicity's butt hole slowly swallowing her cock, and the little nerd spreading her ass cheeks to provide Sara with the perfect view of that obscene sight.

Watching Nyssa fucking Thea's tight little ass came pretty close, but she obviously was involved in it, and as much as she adored Thea she didn't love her like she loved Felicity. Besides, she regularly got to watch Nyssa sodomising Thea, but this was the first time she was DP'ing Felicity with her sister.

Hopefully it would be the first of many times, although Sara couldn't help pushing her luck when her thighs came to rest against Felicity's ass cheeks, causing her to moan with delight, "Oh yeah, every inch. That's every inch of my big dick up your butt Felicity, meaning it's official, you're the filling in a Canary sandwich. How does it feel? You like it? You like being double stuffed? You like being the little DP slut of the Lance sisters?"

""Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, it feels good. It's also good." Felicity moaned happily, "Mmmmmm, I love being the filling in a Canary sandwich. I love being double stuffed. I love being the little DP slut of the Lance sisters! Oh fuck, please, please fuck me! Fuck my holes like the little lesbian slut I am!"

Before Felicity could get any more out Sara interrupted her by turning to her sister and asking, "What about you Laurel? Do you like it? You like making a hacker sandwich? Double stuffing one of my girlfriends with me? Making her our little DP slut?"

Laurel blushed furiously, and then after a long pause stammered, "I... I... I..."

"Do you think we should fuck her?" Sara eventually prompted.

After a few more long seconds Laurel nodded. It wasn't even a particularly enthusiastic or clear nod, but it was better than nothing, and Sara didn't really need much excuse to fuck Felicity Smoak up the butt, especially right after Felicity had secretly begged for it.

Besides, Sara was fairly confident that this wouldn't be the thing to push Laurel over the edge into freaking out and bailing on this very special sister bonding moment. So Sara began slowly pumping her hips back and forth, officially beginning the latest butt fucking of Felicity Smoak, and the first time that she was DP'ing another woman with her stuck up big sister.