Stuffed Canary Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet at the same time she would have to walk a fine line not to fuck Laurel into unconsciousness so she could give her the full treatment, and perhaps more importantly fuck Laurel's sweet little holes with her strap-on cock. After all, this might be her one and only chance with Laurel if when her sister sobered up from her overwhelming lust she would run away instead of falling into Sara's arms.

With that in mind Sara reluctantly replaced her mouth and tongue with her fingers, shoving first one and then a second into Laurel's pussy and beginning to thrust them in and out of her big sister's pussy while wrapping her mouth around the other girl's clit and beginning to suck it.

She easily made Laurel cum a few more times than that, then in a preview for later Sara collected some escaped juices onto the index finger of her other hand and then slowly pushed it into her big sister's butt hole.

As she did this Sara whimpered and moaned with overwhelming delight, anticipation, and the satisfaction of knowing she was right. Laurel's ass was definitely virgin. Although not for much longer. No, Laurel was not leaving this room until Sara had taken her anal cherry.

Needing Laurel to be conscious for that Sara reluctantly bought Laurel down from her high, and then slowly stood up and shoved the two fingers which had been in her sibling's cunt into that sibling's mouth. Laurel's eyes went wide, but Sara gave her a look which made it clear there would be no argument, so the poor little Black Canary whimpered, opened her mouth and allowed the other Canary to push those fingers inside.

Laurel's reluctance was quickly forgotten as she sucked those fingers clean, almost not noticing when Sara replaced those fingers with one that had been in her butt. Almost. Laurel did briefly whimper pathetically, but another stern look had her sucking that finger clean too, and Sara grinning wickedly. Then Sara kissed her sister, allowing Laurel to taste herself even more.

After a few long minutes of kissing Sara kicked Laurel's weakened legs out from under her and then quickly spun her around to grab onto her from behind and lower her until her sister was kneeling on the floor, before growling in her ear, "Now do what I just did to you, to her."

Laurel was disoriented enough from all those monster orgasms she'd just received, especially as she had received them from her little sister. Then all of a sudden she found herself on her knees and looking up at a goddess. For a few long seconds it didn't even register that this was Nyssa al Ghul, as the only thing Laurel could see was an incredibly beautiful woman, and that woman's very wet cunt which was inches away from her face.

After the whirlwind which was the past few days it only felt natural to lean forward and lick that cunt. Or maybe she was pushed by Sara? Honestly Laurel wasn't really sure, and it didn't really matter. No, all that mattered was that she was finally going to taste her first pussy.

Instantly loving the flavour Laurel moaned as it hit her taste-buds, and then she continued whimpering as she repeated the process, sliding her tongue from the bottom of the yummy treat the way up to the top, which even got some moans out of the stubborn Nyssa al Ghul. Oh God, that's who she was doing this too. The incredibly sexy assassin Nyssa al Ghul. Sara's first girlfriend and one of her trainers.

Someone who had helped train both of the Canaries, herself and Sara, and now Laurel was licking her pussy and absolutely loving every single second of it. And she wanted more of everything she was experiencing, especially the yummy liquid that was the other woman's pussy cream and those far too infrequent moans.

So after half a dozen gentle licks Laurel started increasing the speed and the force of the cunt lapping. Perhaps more importantly she lingered on Nyssa's clit with every swipe of her tongue, instead of just accidentally brushing against it every so often.

She also wrapped her lips around that sensitive bundle of nerves and eagerly sucked it, which succeeded in getting a sharp cry of pleasure out of the mighty warrior. Sadly Laurel's wide grin of pride was short lived as she was scolded for these actions, and then even worse told to move away from this yummy treat, and all she could do was hope the next 'treat' would be just as good.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh God, slow down!" Nyssa moaned, gently but firmly yanking Laurel's head to make sure she had her attention. Then when the other woman slowed down her pace Nyssa grinned, "Yeahhhhh, that's it, mmmmm, lick me just like that. Ohhhhh yessssss, I'm not ready to cum yet. Oh yeah, I'm just getting started with you."

"Hey, if you need a break, I'm sure Felicity will be happy to oblige." Sara grinned.

"No, that's okay. Laurel was just licking my clit a little too fast, too soon." Nyssa explained.

"Now Nyssa, don't be greedy. We promise to share." Sara gently scolded, reminding her lover, "After all, I'm letting you be the first to test out her mouth, and she is my sister. You of all of us should know what a big deal that is."

"You don't need to remind me." Nyssa huffed, "Nor do you need reminding of the firsts you're getting, and the ones you have already taken."

"Let's not argue." Felicity interrupted, "It's okay Nyssa, you can have Laurel for as long as you want. I can wait."

"That's sweet dear, but Sara's right. It's time we shared." Nyssa smiled softly before pulling Laurel out of her cunt by the hair, much to Laurel's displeasure.

"Okay." Felicity gulped, not able to stop herself from adding, "As, as long as that's okay with you, Laurel?"

Rather than a verbal response Laurel dived face first into Felicity's pussy. Okay, she definitely got a little push from Nyssa, but that was even more unnecessary than when Sara had done it as in her current state of mind she certainly wasn't going to do anything else.

Only instead of being exhausted into submission now Laurel was starving for pussy, and eager to see if Felicity tasted half as good as Nyssa did. Laurel fully expecting that to be the case, but when she was proven right she let out a little whimper of delight and started licking hard and fast, and as she wasn't immediately scolded for it she continued like that for a few blissful minutes in which she earned herself a lot of yummy juices.

Felicity had been feeling incredibly guilty about her part in the downfall of The Black Canary for quite some time now, but just before the moments of her getting physically involved that feeling of guilt became overwhelming.

After all, they might not have always been the best of friends, as before Laurel found out the truth about Oliver, and what Felicity really did for him, they didn't really have any relationship other than some passing awkwardness.

But ever since Laurel found out the truth, and particularly after deciding to follow in Sara's footsteps, they had grown closer, and Felicity couldn't help but think she should have warn Laurel of Sara's wicked intentions.

Of course if she had this moment wouldn't be a reality, and not doing right by her friend seemed a small price to pay for that beautiful friend ending up licking her pussy. At least in this moment Laurel didn't seem to have any complaints, and whatever lack of experience she had she was easily making up for with her eager licks.

Although it actually took awhile for Felicity to realise that they were perhaps a little too eager, and she too should order Laurel to slow down before she came prematurely. Which was hard, because those licks felt oh so good, especially the ones directly to her clit, but ultimately Felicity did what she had to do, before one of her girlfriends beat her to it.

"Ohhhhhhh Gooooodddddddd Laurel, that feel so good." Felicity moaned happily as she stroked the other woman's hair, "Mmmmm yesssssss, sooooo gooooodddddd, ooooooh fuck, but you need to stop. I mean slow down! Yes, slow down Laurel, because the last thing I want you to do is stop. Ohhhhhh yessssssss, the last thing I want is for my girlfriend's sister to stop licking my pussy, while my girlfriend watches! Ooooooh yeahhhhhh, lick me Laurel! Ohhhhhh yessssssss, that's it, lick me just like that, oooooooh fuck, mmmmmm, lick the pussies your sister loves so much. Yeahhhhh, go back and forth between me and Nyssa and lick our pussies nice and slow so we can enjoy this."

"Does that make it my turn?" Nyssa quipped.

Even though she wanted to say no Felicity simply smiled and said, "Sure... Laurel, what are you waiting for? Go eat Nyssa's pussy."

"Yes Felicity." Laurel whimpered softly, quickly doing as she was told.

Instantly Felicity missed Laurel's tongue against her twat, but it was almost worth the loss to see the satisfaction on Nyssa's face as Laurel crawled in between her legs and began licking her. Laurel seemed happy with this development too, moaning softly at tasting Nyssa's pussy, and Felicity couldn't blame her, as she knew from experience it was delicious.

Plus just the view of Laurel kneeling between Nyssa's legs was amazing. That said Felicity was grateful that only a few minutes later Nyssa was nice enough to send Laurel back to her, she and Nyssa then trading The Black Canary back and forth like the little fuck toy she was tonight.

Speaking of toys, or more accurately thinking of them, Sara had made Thea retrieve a strap-on and hold it out for her, Sara stepping into the harness and then grinning wickedly as Thea pulled it up her thighs and then tightened it around her waist. Sara was always impatient, but Felicity thought she would at least have given them a little longer with Laurel before she joined the fun again.

Which turned out to be the case, Felicity watching with delight as Sara made Thea suck her newly acquired cock, the visual advantages making this whole thing more pleasurable for Sara's watching girlfriends. Although Felicity suspected that was merely coincidence.

Sara certainly intended to provide a show for her girlfriends, but that wasn't her main goal. No, that was to make sure that her big dick would be nice and wet for her big sister's cunt, and using the pretty little mouth of the girl who was practically her little sister seemed just the perfect way to do that.

Besides, Thea looked so incredibly cute with a cock in her mouth, especially when she was on her knees in front of her. Oh yes, Sara loved seeing Thea like this. So wonderfully submissive and willing to do anything to please her, even if it meant sucking a strap-on as if it was a real cock. And thanks to Sara, Thea was really, really good at giving blow jobs.

The former heiress started out slow, just bobbing her head up and down the first few inches and sliding her tongue over the tip of the dick. Then she slowly began pushing it into her throat, inch after inch disappearing in between those pretty little lips until she had the full length stuffing her windpipe.

That was when Thea started bobbing up and down the full length and looking up at Sara for approval, although this time round she didn't get much of it. Normally Sara couldn't take her eyes off such a wonderful wicked sight, but now she was watching her sister going down on her girlfriends. And perhaps more importantly, watching her sister's pretty little ass begging her for some attention.

It was a sign which literally had Sara salivating and licking her lips in anticipation of what she was about to do. Hell, it was hard for her not to just skip straight to the main event and truly make her big sister hers. But no, she would save that for when she had Laurel's full attention.

For when it was just them, putting on a show for everyone else. In the meantime, she fully intended to do something almost just as good, namely gently push Thea away from her and then sneak up behind Laurel, kneeled down behind her and then slide her now very wet cock up and down the extremely wet pussy lips of her big sister, that older sibling letting out some wonderfully pathetic whimpers, but not offering up any real protest.

Deciding that was her cue to really get involved again Sara slowly but surely pushed the head of her cock into her big sister's pussy, causing Laurel to moan loudly into Nyssa's pussy. Nyssa almost certainly offered up Sara some words of encouragement, but they fell on deaf ears. At least for Sara, because she was far too preoccupied with the soft moans coming from Nyssa's twat.

Because it could only mean one thing, her big sister was moaning into her girlfriend's pussy because Sara had just pushed a dildo into Laurel's cunt, proving that Laurel was enjoying this. Something Sara made sure she continued doing as she continued pushing forwards.

Laurel felt so ashamed. She still couldn't believe any of this was happening to her, or the fact that she couldn't seem to stop it. Hell, she wouldn't be able to physically beat the combined forces of Sara and Nyssa, but surely if she asked them to stop they would, right? And yet, she didn't. Fuck, she even moaned into Nyssa's pussy as her baby sister violated her.

Because sure, it could have been Thea, but deep down Laurel knew exactly who it was, and her body didn't seem to care. No, all that mattered to her treacherous body right now was the pleasure she was receiving, and getting every single inch of that dildo inside her.

Her body soon got what it wanted, Sara burying every inch of her strap-on inside her pussy in what felt like a matter of minutes. Maybe less, honestly it was so hard for Laurel to tell when she had her face buried in pussy. And not just Nyssa's pussy. No, Nyssa and Felicity continued to feed Laurel their cunts, except it wasn't Laurel switching positions any more.

It was Felicity and Nyssa switching positions so that Laurel could remain in place while her kid sister impaled her on a strap-on, and then began fucking her. Oh God, Sara began fucking her with a strap-on, making this far too much for Laurel to handle, her mind short-circuiting and leaving her nothing but a fuck toy to be used.

The problem was that after cumming already, and licking the pussies of Felicity and Nyssa, Laurel's treacherous body was raring to go, so not only did her cunt welcome that strap-on into it and allow Sara to easily pump in and out of it but it wasn't that long before Laurel wanted more.

Before she even really knew it her treacherous body was thrusting back at Sara, causing her wicked sister to laugh with delight. Laurel cut it out quickly, but the damage was done. Everybody knew how much she was loving this, a fact which Sara was of course only too happy to use to her advantage. And Laurel couldn't even deny it, because she couldn't pull her face away from the yummy treats in front of her.

"Yeahhhhhh, you like that, huh?" Sara teased, giving her big sister an extra hard thrust to squeeze an extra loud cry of pleasure out of her, "Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, you love having your big sister's cock inside you? Yeah you do, mmmmm, my stuck up big sister Laurel loves having my cock inside her tight little pussy! Mmmmm, and she wants more. Oh yes, that's why she's thrusting her ass back at me. Well, if she wants a harder fucking, she's going to need to make my girlfriends cum first. You hear me Laurel? You want more, you make Felicity and Nyssa cum. Yeahhhhh, shove your little tongue inside my girlfriends and make them cum all over your pretty little face!"

"You heard your sister, make us cum!" Nyssa chimed in with a wicked chuckle, "Oh yes, make me, then Felicity, cum nice and hard and then maybe your little sister will make you cum. And you want that, don't you Laurel? To cum on your kid sister's cock? Huh? Oh yes, you want to cum for Sara. Cum from knowing that she is the superior sister, mmmmm, the superior fighter, ohhhhhhh, the superior Canary. Oooooooh yessssss, you're nothing but a tribute act Laurel. Ohhhhhh, a knockoff of the original model. And now, mmmmm, you're the original Canary's slut. Your sister's slut! Ohhhhhh yessssss, you are your little sister's slut, and you're going to cum on her cock like I'm about to cum on your face! Oh yes, mmmmm fuck, OH GOD SARA, Laurel, oooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeesssssss, fuck me!"

Initially Laurel just ignored those words and continued to push her face into Nyssa's cunt as she continued frantically licking it. Then she did as she was told, not because she wanted to be fucked hard and allowed to cum again, but because all of the sinful behaviour had awoken a desperate need to find out what girl cum tasted like.

Besides, it was a favour to her teammates. Allowing them to cum. And rewarding them for letting her lick their pussies. Or that's what Laurel tried to tell herself. That and any other excuse she could think of. Then her mouth was flooded with liquid heaven, which was somehow even better than regular pussy cream, and Laurel just went berserk.

Nyssa held herself back for quite a while just so she could continue taunting Laurel. However she didn't put her all into it, as she knew that Felicity was waiting for her turn, and she was just as eager to see Sara make Laurel cum. Besides, it was also hard to hold back when she saw the joy in Sara's face.

Also just the sight of a beautiful woman thrusting into another while that woman frantically tongue fucked her. Hell, just the feeling of that tongue finally thrusting inside her after all that wanting was almost enough to send Nyssa over the edge on the spot, only really years of experience, and Laurel's inexperience, saving her in that moment.

Sooner rather than later though Nyssa allowed herself to go over that edge. Or simply everything caught up with her. Either way with a somewhat undignified cry of pleasure she found herself cumming in Laurel's pretty little mouth. To her credit she somewhat managed to silence herself while keeping a tight hold on the back of Laurel's head and pushing the other girl's face deeper into her cunt as she came.

Perhaps more importantly she kept herself still while Laurel swallowed as much of her cum as she possibly could before going right back to the tongue fucking like a good little lesbian slut. She even made her cum again without Nyssa having to give her further encouragement, or grinding herself against Laurel's face.

It became increasingly tempting to do so, but to Nyssa's credit after a few orgasms she stepped aside to let Felicity take her place. Also to Felicity's credit the normally nervous IT girl didn't hesitate to step up and press her needy cunt against Laurel's face. Obviously Felicity was just as eager to cum as Nyssa had been, and possibly as Laurel was given she immediately got to work.

Or maybe Laurel was just aching for their cum. Either way it wasn't long before she got it, Laurel obviously thrusting her tongue deep inside Felicity and fucking her with it until she achieved the desired effect and then immediately switch to swallowing cum.

That and the sound of Felicity letting out a loud cry of pleasure which echoed throughout the room had Nyssa and Sara grinning with satisfaction, but perhaps more importantly it had Sara increasing her pace. Obviously not enough to make Laurel cum, but enough to bring her to the edge of it. Enough to make the next part of Sara's plan easy.

Or at least more likely to succeed. Either way the combination of that and just watching Felicity cover Laurel's face with her cum was enough for Nyssa to beckon Thea over to her. Oh yes, Laurel was really good for a first timer, but if everything went well Nyssa was definitely going to need some more attention.

Barely a second after Felicity had stumbled back and away from her Laurel whimpered, "Please..."

"Please what?" Sara teased with a wicked grin.

There was a brief silence and then Laurel whined, "You promised!"

"I said I would give you more if you made my girlfriends cum, and guess what? I'm giving you more." Sara revealed with a wicked grin, "You wanna cum? You're going to need to beg for it?"