SU: A Closet Exhibitionist Ch. 01

Story Info
Gets caught in a helpless situation.
3.7k words
4.52
55.1k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hogwheels
Hogwheels
73 Followers

"Hey! I'm home!"

'Shit, shit, shit,' I thought. I was kinda tied up at the moment my roommate decided to come home. Technically, I was handcuffed. I scurried across the room, grabbed my phone which controlled the vibrator in my panties, turned it off, grabbed the keys, got the cuffs off and threw them into my sock drawer all in what felt like under 10 seconds.

"Miranda?!" My roommate called out, I could hear her taking her shoes off at the front door, "You home?!"

"Yeah, just a minute!" I called back, unintended fear in my voice. She wasn't supposed to be back for another hour. I ran back to my bed to throw all of my toys in the chest at the foot of my bed. I just managed to close the chest as she entered the bedroom.

I'm kind of a closet exhibitionist. I like putting myself in situations where I could get caught nude, or with a vibrator in my pussy, but I've never actually been caught, nor do I ever plan to.

"Wow, I've never seen you topless before," she said. To my surprise, she walked over and put both hands on my breasts. "You're always complaining about how small your breasts are."

"Th-um-" I studdered. I didn't let anyone see me topless. I always hoped my chest would grow out. They did a little in high school, but not as much as the other girls. "Sasha!" I finally managed to get out with irritation in my voice.

"These are fine!" She said moving my breasts up and down like maracas.

"They're tiny!" I retorted, throwing her hands away and turning to grab my clothes.

"They're small hand handfuls!" She insisted, laughing. She walked over to the dresser, pulled out a new shirt and bra, and began to take hers off. It seemed like she just got done working out and was changing out of her sweaty clothes. She was currently wearing a sports bra and tiny jogger shorts that perfectly framed her ass and topped off just below her prominent hip bones.

"Your handfuls are tiny!" I shouted back walking to the restroom to remove my vibrator I was hoping she didn't notice.

"That's true," she smirked, then paused. She had tiny hands. "But trust me," she defended, "the guys will still love your breasts!" It didn't seem like she noticed. She would have brought it up.

"So, our first semester at Soulman U and you're already ditching classes!" I yelled out. She didn't respond. I was just about to take my vibrator out when I faintly heard what sounded like the clasp on the chest at the foot of my bed. 'I forgot to lock it!' I ran back into the room and caught her just about to open the chest. "What are you doing! You know that's private!"

Sasha laughed hovering topless over the chest, "ok, ok." She had the chest open a half inch, but respectfully closed it for my sake. I ran over and threw on the lock. "You gotta ease up Miranda. Honestly, when I got home, you sounded like you were scurrying to hide something. I'm wondering if it was in the chest."

I hesitated, what do I say to that. It was really none of her business. I suppose I could've told her that, but I was not thinking straight.

"Relax, I'm kidding Miranda!" she laughed.

I took a moment, sat on my bed and took a breath. I was just about to go address the vibrator when there was a knock at the door.

"Oh, that must be Anthony," Sasha said. I threw my clothes on quickly while she walked to the front door, still topless.

"Sasha, you're naked!" I shouted, though she was still wearing her jogger shorts.

"Nothing he hasn't seen before," Sasha said throwing the door open. Anthony and two other guys came in. I recognized one of them as Brad who we went to high school with. Everyone on the cheer squad used to have a crush on him. And he was still hot.

Sasha threw her arm over her breasts, "oh my god, Anthony, you have to let me know when your bringing friends over." Brad and the new guy high fived each other after they saw Sasha struggling to hide her breasts. "You can't just bring over whoever you want, this is my place!"

"Oh please," Anthony retorted, "you wouldn't care if you weren't topless. You shouldn't answer your door like that," he argued. In my opinion, they both had great points.

Sasha came over and sat next to me on the bed, her arm still over her breasts, but in no rush to put on the top she removed from her dresser. The guys came over and found chairs or leaned on the wall. I was so distracted I completely forgot to address the vibrator.

They started talking about something, but I wasn't really paying any attention. I was wondering why Sasha, who just complained about the guys seeing her topless, chose to remain topless. Was she enjoying this?

"Hello! Miranda! You can stop looking at my tits now!" Sasha laughed bringing me back into reality. "Gosh, I expect them to do it," she said pointing at the guys, "but not you too." I looked over at the guys, their eyes fixed on Sasha's chest, except for Anthony who seemed irritated Sasha hadn't covered up yet.

"So, we were just gonna head to the roof, wanna come?" Sasha asked me. We lived in a seven story dorm building.

"Um, sure," I responded, wondering if I'd have an opportunity to remove the vibrator first.

"Great!" Sasha stood up, turned her back to the boys, removed her arm from her breasts, and put on her skin-tight t-shirt that only reached an inch or two below her breasts leaving her ribs and her proud abs bare. She left the bra on the bed and her nipples were clearly poking through the shirt. Then they started for the door. I was becoming more and more sure that she was enjoying this. She was putting on a show for Brad. I unfortunately, didn't get a chance to run to the bathroom to remove the vibrator. At least it wasn't vibrating.

The way the stairs worked in our building was that the set of stairs at one end of the hall went to the next story up and at the other end of the hall, the stairs went to the next story down. Whoever designed this building must not have been thinking very hard as it meant for every flight of stairs you traveled you had to walk all the way down each hall past every dorm. We lived in the middle of the fourth floor. I whispered to Sasha, "did you know Brad was coming?"

"No!" She said abashed. She was black so it was hard to tell, but I think she was blushing.

We got to the top and opened the door. Anthony placed a board under the door so it wouldn't close. "We discovered we could come up here a couple days ago," the guy I hadn't met yet explained to me. "No one ever comes up here... Sorry, I'm Carlos," he finally introduced himself extending his hand.

"Miranda," I responded reaching for his hand. He took me by surprise and instead of shaking my hand, he kissed it. I attempted to hold back a giggle unsuccessfully. "oh! Well thank you my good sir!" I joked.

"I like it when you call me sir!" He joked back. This time I laughed out loud and blushed hard.

"You two stop flirting and bring the drinks over here," Brad shouted. Carlos had a box of alcoholic beverages and Anthony brought a portable table. Brad began to mix drinks for us. By the time the sun was down, the guys were tipsy, but Sasha and I were hammered.

"Hey," Carlos shouted, "we need some music!"

"I have the best collection of music on my phone," I shouted back, "it's on the table, the passcode is 2-6-3-6, go ahead and put something on!" I had some nude photos in the gallery on my phone, so I didn't usually give out the passcode, but at this point, I was drunk and knowing he could come across those made me somewhat horny.

"Oh, you already have your playlist open!" My ears perked up. He hit play and my vibrator started vibrating in my panties to the rhythm of very sensual music.

"Oh," I shot up from my seat, then ran over to Carlos, grabbed the phone out of his hand, turned off the bluetooth making my vibrator come to an abrupt stop and changed the playlist. I looked around and everyone was giving me odd looks. Carlos at this point snapped a picture of me looking ridiculous. Everyone laughed and things settled back to normal.

Carlos brought a polaroid camera and took pictures throughout the evening. While Sasha was flirting with Brad, I was looking through the wacky pictures we'd taken with Carlos and Anthony.

"You boys better not take advantage of our lack of inhibitions," Sasha joked way to loud and in her awkward drunken voice while grabbing one of her breasts and squeezing. She was obviously begging for Brad to take her back to his place.

"Ok, I think that's enough for you," said Anthony grabbing Sasha's drink out of her hand.

I was already a little horny after imagining Carlos discovering my nudes and my vibrator going off for a couple seconds. Sasha acting risque was only making me hornier. I still hadn't gotten to play with my toys today because she barged in earlier. "Maybe we should call it a night," I said hoping to get in a little personal time before bed.

"That sounds good," Anthony agreed, trying to keep his sister from embarrassing herself anymore. Brad carried the things down to their dorm on the first floor. Anthony helped Sasha get down to her room. I kept insisting to Carlos I didn't need any help, but after he caught me tripping on the way down the stairs, he insisted on keeping an arm under my shoulders to give me stability.

This only made me more horny. "Th-thank you," I stumbled over my words.

"Thank you what?" He asked.

"Oh! Thank you SIR!" I emphasized sir in a sexual voice jokingly.

"Good girl," he responded petting my head. It almost sounded like he wasn't joking.

We finally made it to the fourth floor and the guys left us to ourselves. "Hey Miranda," she whispered to me, "Brad rented us a motel room for the night. You know, the one across the street. I don't think I'll be back till the morning."

"Why didn't you go with him just now?" I whispered back.

"Because Anthony would kill us if he knew!"

"Why are we whispering?" I laughed.

"I don't know," she laughed back, "god, I'm so drunk. Well, here's hoping I don't regret this in the morning!" She waved her sexiest lingerie in the air as she walked out the door.

Sweet, I have the room to myself! I don't have to sneak into the bathroom for a quickie, I can use all the toys I want here on my bed!

I opened my chest, grabbed my electronic handcuffs, a spreader bar, a blindfold, noise canceling head phones, a ball gag, and my lockable panties. I already had a vibrator in my panties so I didn't need to grab one of those. Just then, I had developed the perfect idea. Carlos said no one ever went up on the roof, except for them of course, but they had already gone back to their room.

I put on make up for my fictional audience and went up to the roof, placed a board under the door, and pulled my things out of my bag. There were some pipes on the outside wall of the stair well. I was only 5'3 and the only pipes were 6 feet up attached to the wall, so if I was going to handcuff myself to them, my arms would have to be over my head. I preferred that actually; having my arms raised over my head pulled my breasts up in a way that I thought made them look really attractive. It also thinned my stomach or over my abs which weren't visible otherwise.

It was freezing outside. My nipples started hardening, partly because of the cold, but mostly because my body was already reacting to what I was about to do. I stood for a couple minutes mentally preparing myself, working up courage. I stripped my clothes off and walked to the edge of the building. I looked down, there were some boys still hanging out at the tables just outside the building.

All they had to do right now was look up and they would see me and my nakedness. My dark nipples on my smooth, light golden brown skin. My bush, shaped into an upside down triangle for my audience of three: me, myself and I. I stood there for a couple seconds breathing hard. Standing there in view if those boys was the most daring thing I'd ever done. But, what I was about to do would definitely top it.

I started with the panties. The panties were super durable and designed to keep the vibrator pressed up against my clit. I turned the switch on the bottom of the vibrator to medium, positioned it perfectly on my clit, then clipped the lock on the panties. Then I addressed the spreader bar, placing the cuffs on my ankles. The bar spread my legs so far apart, it made me even shorter.

My vibrator, electronic handcuffs, and noise canceling headphones were connected to my phone by bluetooth so the vibrations would raise and lower with the music and the handcuffs would open when the hour long playlist was over. I put my ball gag in, placed the headphones on my ears, brought the blindfold over my eyes, started my playlist (at half volume, full volume was too much for my pussy to handle), then placed my wrists in the cuffs. I had to stand on my tippy toes to reach.

Before I knew it, I was enjoying the pleasures of the unknown. I couldn't see anything but the black fabric of my blindfold, I couldn't hear anything but the sensual music playing in my ears, and if I was discovered, I couldn't explain myself, defend myself, or resist their actions.

It didn't take long for my body to get hot. I felt my clit grow hard against the vibrator, only sending me further into pleasure. I imagined seeing myself there, under the porch light of the stair well, glistening with the sweat, panting loudly in sync with the playlist only I could hear and someone discovering me. I shuttered at the thought.

My body moved involuntarily, my hips twisting, my chest rising and falling with my breath, my legs attempting to close themselves, but kept apart by the spreader bar, almost fighting to get away from the vibrator, but no matter how my body moved, that vibrator was perfectly strapped to my clit. It wasn't going anywhere.

I planned my playlist to have ups and downs to bring me to the highest bliss, then tease me with a light tingle. I had to remind myself not to moan too loudly. Those boys might still be at the base of the building.

Finally, knowing my playlist backward and forward, the second to last song just started. It was my favorite song. Not because of the music, but because of how it made my body squirm under my vibrator. It was a six minute song, the longest on the playlist. I waited in anticipation through the silence between songs. The song started unexpectedly. It always took me by surprise, even when I tried to expect it. It was fast, and loud, and had a lot of base.

This song brought me to orgasm so fast, I screamed out with no care for who heard. My body was rolling in orgasms, over and over, each one unique and exciting. It felt unending. The song kept going and the vibrator kept hitting all the right nerves. I couldn't catch my breath, even during the low parts of the song, the slow vibrations would catch me at the beginning of a new orgasm and keep me there. At this point, I didn't care if someone saw me. I was so weak and exhausted, my tippy toes couldn't carry me anymore.

Finally, the song ended. I had one more song on the playlist, a slow song to bring me down. I was sitting through the silence between songs when I realized, the next song should've started already...

But it didn't... I was sitting there in silence for what felt like a couple minutes. I finally decided to call out.

"Hello!" sounded more like, "Hrm-mrph!" with the gag in my mouth.

Then, my favorite song started to play again as loud as ever. Louder than before! It was at full volume! My pussy thanked me, but every other muscle in my body was begging for relief. I was in such a state of pleasure, I was barely able to wonder why that song had played again, when all of a sudden I felt someone unlock my panties, turn the switch on the vibrator from medium to high, keeping the vibrator in that perfect position on my clit, and replace the panties and the lock.

The speed at which this vibrator was moving sent me to new sexual heights. I felt hands remove the gag from my mouth. I was now not only bucking and moaning and panting and holding back screams of ecstasy. I was fucking the air with my whole body and begging to no one in particular:

"OH FUCK!... YES!... THAT FEELS AMAZING!... OH YEAH!... MORE!... PLEASE MORE!... OH MY GAWD!"

My body began convulsing as I started squirting hard. My legs bending bringing my feet off the ground, hanging solely from my wrists. I had never orgasmed so hard for so long, or so many times in my life. Finally, the song came to an end again. I wondered if it would play again then I felt the hand again replace the gag in my mouth, remove the panties, change the setting on the vibrator back to medium, and replace the panties like he had earlier, leaving me in the same state he found me. The final song on my playlist played at half volume. I was grateful, both for the repeat of my favorite song and the relief of the final song.

When final song ended, the cuffs released, and my body fell to the floor. My muscles were soar, my bones ached, my wrists stung, and my whole body was stiff. I don't know how long I laid there, or if I even remained conscious, but after what felt like an exceedingly long time, my body finally began to relax a little more. I stayed there wondering if my voyeur was still up here with me, watching me.

My vibrator was still vibrating in my panties. My voyeur must've changed the setting to have it continue vibrating after the playlist. Though it was vibrating at a considerably lesser speed without the music playing, my body wouldn't completely relax until I turned it off. I pulled off my blindfold and sat up, looking around. There was no one there. Whoever my voyeur was, he's gone now. It almost made me wonder if there ever was a voyeur in the first place and I just imagined everything that happened. Then I realized, my clothes were gone, my keys were gone, my dignity was gone. What do I do? My roommate was out. Even if she wasn't I wouldn't want her to see me like this. I can't even get out of my spread bar, or panties.

I went back to the stairwell to grab my phone. I couldn't turn off my vibrator without either removing my panties or using my phone. I entered my passcode and a message came up saying my code was wrong and I could try again in two minutes. Maybe I just put it in wrong.

Two minutes went by and I tried again. This time it told me to wait five minutes. At this point, I was worrying my code had been changed. After five minutes passed, I tried one last time. Now my phone would be locked for a half an hour. I had to endure these vibrations for at least another half hour and that's on the off chance that my passcode happened to work.

I turned around to grab my handcuffs off the pipe and saw a polaroid and note taped to the wall. I grabbed the photo off the wall. It was me, obviously orgasming, drenched in sweat, screaming to the sky, breasts exposed, nipples hard, abs crunched, legs bent hanging above the ground, and juices spilling out of my panties.

The note read:

Miranda,

I appreciate the performance. I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of moving your belongings. You can find what you need across the street on the table in front of the motel. You can keep the polaroid, I have more. I expect to see you here in the same fashion, this time next week. If not, you can find me in my room sharing your photos with my roommates and your's.

Truly and sincerely, your Sir

At this point, the combination of the vibrator and the knowledge of my predicament sent me into my first orgasm since escaping my handcuffs. I managed to keep myself from falling by using the wall for support, but the combination of pleasure, embarrassment, anger, excitement, and confusion all at the same time made thinking difficult. It finally occurred to me all the signs pointed to Carlos being my voyeur and I'd need to make my way down the stairs, through every hallway, and across the street without being noticed before I could end my predicament and get my clothes on. To make matters worse, I'd have to do all of this while enduring constant pussy/clit stimulation and with my ankles in a spreader bar...

Hogwheels
Hogwheels
73 Followers
12