SU: A Closet Exhibitionist Ch. 02

Story Info
Attempting to stay in the closet.
4.9k words
4.65
22.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hogwheels
Hogwheels
74 Followers

I looked over the edge of the roof. The guys that were hanging out there before were gone. I tried looking across the street for my clothes on the table. The trees were too thick to see through. I would have to start my trek downstairs before the hallways started filling with students getting ready for their morning classes. I grabbed my empty bag which originally had my clothes and keys in it and stuffed Carlos' note, my handcuffs, headphones, blindfold, ball gag, and phone into it.

I made my way over to the stairs the best I could and started down. The spreader bar between my ankles made it extremely hard for me to go down the stairs as fast as I'd like. I had to go one step at a time.

Each step brought new sensations to my clit keeping the vibrator at the forefront of my mind. As much as I tried to ignore it, I'm consistantly reminded of the vibrator and it's pleasures by my constantly convulsing pussy. By the time I reached the bottom of the stairs, my juices were ready to explode. The longer I held my inevitable orgasm, the stronger the pleasure became. I looked forward, focusing on my mission.

I had to waddle down the hall, past all the dorms, to the next set of steps. I attempted to cover myself with my bag, but it was heavy, and my arm became too soar to hold it in front of my body. Instead my arm fell limp to my side. I walked down the hall at full speed (which was not very fast), using my free hand to support my weight on the wall to relieve my weak legs.

I made it about three quarters of the way down the hall before falling to the ground in ecstasy. My whole body quivering like I was experiencing an earthquake. I knew this was all built up pleasure. I bit my lip hard to keep from audibly responding to my body.

When I finally regained my footing, I made my way to the end of the hall and reminded myself, I only have to do this six more times. That wasn't really reassuring though. Again, I took the stairs one step at a time. I made it to the bottom of the stairs when the nearest dorm room door started opening. I looked around for a place to hide and was relieved to see there was a pocket behind the stairs to hide behind.

I heard two guys talking. I could vaguely hear what they were saying. It sounded like one of the guys lived there and the other one was just heading home. They had just finished playing... Videogames? My god, who stays up this late playing Videogames.

They were taking forever! My vagina was bringing me back to orgasm, but I knew they would hear me if I did. Finally, I heard the visitor say his goodbye, but it was too late. Tremors worked their way through my body. I moaned loud and involuntarily, then held my breath as best I could.

"Did you hear that," I heard one of the guys say.

"Yeah, I think I heard it near the stairs," the other said. My pussy was still quivering hard while I held my breath. I heard the guy walk in my direction, then I heard him walk up a couple steps, turn around and say, "Hmm, nothing there." He must not know about this pocket under the stairs. Thank god.

He went back in his room and the other guy walked away. After a while, I stuck my head out and the coast was clear. I noticed a puddle formed beneath me. The moment my legs were strong enough to carry me again, I moved on.

I rushed out of the stair pocket and again started to waddle as fast as I could. I got to the stairs, made my way down and now only had 5 floors left. There was one door I could hear loud music playing through as I went, but no disturbances on this floor.

Finally, I was on my floor. Only a couple more steps to my dorm. It wouldn't matter anyway, I knew I locked my door when I left. I got to my door and attempted to turn the nob to no avail.

Wait! The light is on! I could see it under the door and I thought I saw a shadow pass. Did Sasha come home? I began knocking frantically. I didn't want Sasha to see me like this, but it beat trying to make it across the street unnoticed. No one answered. Maybe it was my imagination. Maybe I did just leave the light on.

I sat there for a moment, debating with myself. My bag was becoming a burden. If I left it outside the door, someone might discover its contents and wonder why my room had handcuffs, a blindfold, and a ball gag sitting outside my door.

I continued down the hall without my bag defeated by hope. Just as I made it to the stairs, a door opened behind me. There was no hiding spot this time, so I took a leap. I landed on the platform where the stairs looped around, but my momentum brought me to the ground. Luckily, I was laying low enough in the stairwell that I was hidden from the hallway above.

I crawled down the rest of the steps unfollowed and got to my feet. Third floor! The best part: I was pretty sure my body had gotten used to the vibrations. It still played me, but I felt like I could control it now. I made my way down this hall when another dorm room opened up.

I couldn't believe how many people were coming out into the hallway at this time of night... or morning? Luckily, I was next to the showers. I walked into the shower room and hid in a stall. A couple seconds later, the door opened and I heard whistling and the sound of flip flops slapping the ground. They took the stall next to the one I was in and turned on the shower. As fast as I could, I got out of the shower and score, they left their towel on the bench.

I grabbed the towel, wrapped it around me and waddled for dear life. I made it out, down the hall, and down the stairs. The second floor! There was a dude smoking pot sitting up against the wall on this floor. He didn't look like he was going anywhere soon. Luckily, I had a towel.

I continued to waddle down the hall, past the guy, ignoring the fact that he was staring at me. "That's hot," he said nonchalantly, "I'll give you a hit for a peak." I didn't respond. I made it down the hall and again down the stairs. I finally did it. I was on the bottom floor. And the exit was right next to the stairs so I didn't have to walk down another hall. I took a moment and looked out the window.

There was no one outside and no cars at the intersection. I had to make it down the walkway and across the street, hopefully without being noticed, but I had my towel for insurance, or so I thought. I opened the door, went outside and the door closed behind me. I started my walk, but someone grabbed my towel from behind and pulled. I was naked, again, but now I was officially in public.

I covered myself with my hands and spun around to catch my assailant and saw... the door. My towel was stuck in the door. I tried to reopen it, but I didn't have my key card to get into the building. My key card was on my key ring. I would have to ditch the towel to continue. The intersection was about 25 yards down a concrete walkway bordered with benches and thin bushes that were too small to hide in.

I managed to make it about halfway down the walkway, when a car pulled into the parking lot on the north side of the walkway. I immediately jumped behind the bushes on the south side of the walkway. I couldn't hide in them, but behind them, I'd at least get some cover. The car found a spot right near me. The headlights were shining through the bushes right onto my body.

What if they saw me?! See me?! What if it's security, or worse, the police?! The car seemed to stay there for an obscene amount of time, engine still running, lights still shining right on me. I didn't dare move to risk getting caught if I wasn't already.

Finally, the car turned off, the headlights stopped shining through the bushes and the occupants got out of the car. They didn't appear to see me. They sounded drunk. They made their way, very slowly to the walkway. I still didn't dare move. One guy was so drunk, he was stumbling. The footsteps got closer and closer then they did the unthinkable. They stopped at the bench in front if the bushes right next to me. They didn't sit, they didn't call out to me, they just talked.

"Man, you are so drunk," one guy said.

"Hey, let's just wait here for a minute. Jake, take a seat," the female pointed at the bench.

The one who was stumbling followed instruction, he must be Jake. I could see the back of his head as I laid there helpless. It sounded like they were gonna start leaving when Jake turned around and hurled over the bench near my toes.

The good news, it didn't get on me. The bad news, "Hey, guys!" Jake called, "there's a nakey lady back here!" I winced and covered my breasts as best I could, eyes closed.

"Ok Jake, let's get you back to the room," The girl said. "Man you are drunk." They didn't believe him! Ha! They started to walk back to the dorms, I could hear Jake defending himself, "no, she was really there!"

When I felt like the coast was clear, I got up and made my way to the intersection. I hit the button to cross. It was taking forever. I looked around and there wasn't a single car as far as I could see in any direction. Screw it, I crossed before the signal came.

I was finally there, the motel! I looked around but didn't see a table. I walked all the way around the motel and finally found one at the back, with something on it! I was too far away to see what it was but it had to be much stuff. I hobbled over as quick as possible, giddy with knowing I made it. I got to the table and there was only a key card to motel room number 116.

What! A motel room?! Was this Carlos' idea of a joke? It was the closest room to the table. I approached the door, then thought I should see what I'm getting into first. I hopped over to the window, leaned down to keep some coverage and peaked in. The room was empty.

I opened the door slowly just in case. No one was home. With no other options, I entered the room and closed the door behind me. I was alone. I looked around the room for something Carlos might've left behind. Was he planning to meet me here? Where were my things?

I found a note on the bed side table:

Miranda,

I place you're things in the closet. You better hurry. Who knows what could've happened in the time it took you to get here and in the time it takes you to get out of your bar and panties.

Truly and sincerely, your Sir

This made me nervous. What could he mean? What would happen? I made my way to the closet. It was a walk-in closet with louvers in the door made of wooden slats that allowed for partial visibility through the door. My keys were at the back of the closet, but still no clothes. I removed my spreader bar and panties finally giving my pussy relief from my vibrator.

Then I heard someone outside placing a key card into the motel room door. I quickly turned off the lights in the closet and closed the closet door. The light in the room was still on so I could see into the room through the slats in the door. The motel door slammed open and two people making out stumbled into the room and fell on the bed.

"One second," a female voice said through heavy breathing. She got up and closed the room door. Then turned back to the bed. I could just make out through the slats, it was Sasha! "Are you ready?" she asked Brad seductively. She began waving her hips like a dancer, hands together above her head. I couldn't believe my luck. They left hours ago! Why were they just now getting here?

"Carlos took too long getting us this room!" Brad said as if answering my question like he could read my mind. "I've been ready for hours." He leaned forward, placing his hands on her waist, untieing the strings of Sasha's jogger shorts with his teeth. Her shorts fell around her ankles leaving her shaved pussy exposed. She wasn't wearing any panties.

She placed her hands on his shoulders and threw him on his back. She climbed on top of him, grinding her pussy up his body until she sat straight up on his abdomen. She crossed her arms across her stomach and gripped the bottom of her shirt. She slowly raised her top up her body teasing Brad. The shirt, tight against her skin, pulled her breasts up until gravity pushed them out under the rim of her shirt. They bounced against her chest, and she threw her shirt across the room. She shook her chest making her breasts wiggle and jiggle.

She brought her torso down so her breasts dragged across Brad's face, then grinding her pussy and breasts back down Brad's body, she began kissing his skin. First his lips, then his chin, neck, then down his shirt. Her hands made their way up his shirt across his abs then, she kissed his belt. She brought her hands down and began to unbuckle his belt, then his pants, then his zipper. He laid there passively, watching her, hands behind his head. She finally got his pants open then pulled them down his thighs. His penis already hard, flew straight up into the air as his pants were removed.

His penis was huge. It was long, thick, and hard. I had never seen a penis before. It was so much larger than I'd imagined they'd be. How would that fit inside me. Sasha stared at it. I stared at it. It was alien to me. At first, I thought it was weird and disgusting, until I realized how hot it was making me. How could something so odd look so attractive?

Sasha poked it in curiosity. "Are you a virgin," Brad asked Sasha.

"Shut up!" Sasha slapped his chest.

"Oh my god, you are!" Brad said in surprise. "Your whole slut persona is just an act!" Uh oh, that should piss her off... but it didn't. She looked embarrassed. Brad sat up, Sasha still on his lap. He kissed her, "It's ok, we'll do this together."

He picked her up, turned around and set her down on her back so he was now on top. This time he kissed Sasha's body, working his way from her lips down the way she'd done to him. He paused at her breasts. He bit her nipple, "OH!" she jumped.

"I'm sorry, did I bite you too hard!?" Brad asked in concern.

"Don't stop," Sasha moaned. Brad continued without question. It occurred to me at this point, I was pinching my nipple hard. I wanted more than anything to be where Sasha was. I wanted to burst out of this closet, throw Brad on the bed and ride him hard. He made his way down to her pussy and wrapped his arms under her legs up around her pelvis.

He starred at her pussy for a second. "You're staring," Sasha whispered. Her face went red with embarrassment and her hands covered her breasts, "No one's ever seen me before." The brave, confident Sasha that threw her clothes off and ravished Brad earlier was not the same Sasha lying here now.

"I'm admiring undiscovered territory." Brad brought his mouth down on her and she immediately began to squirm, letting out giggles and moans. My hands were now on my pussy, one playing with my clit, the other pressing against my inner walls. I was breathing so hard I was surprised they couldn't hear me. I tried to conceal my breathing, but it just made it loud and irregular.

"Oh Brad!" Sasha shouted, "RIGHT THERE! OH! RIGHT THERE! YES! YES! MORE!"

Sasha was no longer embarrassed, she was obsessed. Her back arched and her arms flew out wide clawing the sheets. "OH~... SHIT... OH FUCK!" I could tell she was having an orgasm. This sent me into an orgasm of my own. It took everything in me not to moan or shout out.

"Its my turn," Sasha said still on her back, now back in her confident voice. Brad took his shirt off so he was completely nude with her. He stood up revealing to me his whole body, unknowing to him. His cock was pointing right at me in the closet on the other side of the bed from him. It had a curve to it and his balls hung low beneath. His sack looked like a turkey neck to me. His waist, abs, chest, shoulders, and arms were solid muscle. Then Sasha sat up obstructing my view.

'Oh my god,' I thought, 'She's gonna do it!'

Sasha pushed herself off the bed, got on her knees and was eye level with his penis. She grabbed it tentatively, and slowly began to stroke it. "Wow!" Sasha said, "this is so weird." She shook her head. Sasha was mentally preparing herself. She opened her mouth and moved it over his cock. She brought her face forward sliding the cock father in.

I closed my eyes and imagined my lips on his cock. I started sucking on my wet fingers knowing I couldn't imitate the feeling of a cock in my mouth using my fingers, but it was the best I could do.

As she got used to it, she began moving her mouth back and forth faster and faster. "There it is," Brad exclaimed. "Yeah, just like that," he instructed her, "keep going!" Sasha began bringing his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. Brad grabbed her by the hair and started guiding her speed and depth. Sasha was now gagging every couple of seconds, but she didn't fight it. She encouraged it.

She spanked him a little bit every now and until, finally, he was literally fucking her face. He slammed her face all the way down on his cock then jerked his body still. Was he cumming in her throat!? I couldn't tell. After a second or two, he pulled her mouth off and she took a second to swallow and catch her breath.

Breathing hard, She looked up at him with desire and said, "Fuck me!"

"I thought you'd never ask!" Brad threw her on the bed again, took both of her wrists in one hand and placed them above her head pinning her down. He grabbed his cock with his other hand and rubbed it over her pussy lips, then rubbed it just inside her pussy lips. He set his cock up with her opening then slowly led his tip into her being cautious for her first time.

I moved my hands down to my pussy again, ready to pretend Brad was doing to me what he was actually doing to Sasha. It took everything in me not to turn my vibrator on to please myself.

"I've used a dildo before, my pussy is used to it," she assured him calmly, "I want you in me." He didn't hesitate. He slammed his pelvis into hers and she yelped in surprise. He kept his cock deep in her and asked, "you use dildos?"

"Well, I accidentally happened upon one of-" she was interrupted by a new quick thrust in and out by Brad, taking her by surprise again, "Oh my god!" She caught her breath, "One of Miranda's dildos," she finished her explanation.

Sasha has used my dildo! I was angry and embarrassed at the same time. She must've found my hidden spare key to the chest. Now, Sasha and Brad knew about my secret as well as Carlos. Beside, my dildo was considerably smaller than what Brad was packing and I only had one.

"Wow, who knew Miranda was so kinky!" Brad laughed. He started thrusting rhythmically now, still talking as if nothing was happening. "How often do you use her toys?"

"When- whenever- she's not, um- not home," she answered between heavy, erratic breaths, her mind struggling to stay in the conversation.

"And what do you think about?" he asked, speeding up. "What do you think about when you masturbate? Do you think about me?"

"~Oh~Yeah~," she moaned in ecstasy.

"Does the thought of me get you off?" He sped up the rhythm more.

"~Yeah!~ You get me off Brad! So hard! OH MY GOD, BRAD, OH MY GOD!" she was entering another world. He was now slamming into her pelvis to pelvis pretty fast. Even Brad now was now struggling to keep up his facade.

My fingers were moving in and out of my pussy as fast as Brad was thrusting into and out of Sasha. I began moaning along with them. Simultaneously, the three of us entered into blissful mind exploding orgasms. They didn't appear to notice me as they were caught in their own little world of pleasure.

Brad fell down along side Sasha, both of them breathing heavily next to each other. They looked eachother in the eyes, as if there were an entire world to explore there. I too laid down in exhaustion.

It occurred to me now, I was no longer the subject of voyeurism. I was the voyeur. I could lie to myself by saying Carlos made me, but I chose to watch. Was this what it was like for Carlos seeing me? Did he masturbate on the roof while he watched me get off to my vibrator?

Hogwheels
Hogwheels
74 Followers
12