Su-Lin's Amazing Party Piece!

Story Info
Young Su-Lin puts on a show for her man.
4.3k words
4
30.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

This is another fantasy, a result of Su-Lin's reply to a few comments I made about her pics, posted on a UK exhibitionist web site in 2005. Su-Lin is a young woman who enjoys exposing herself and receiving hot comments and daring suggestions from viewers.

In her comments to me, she describes a fantasy about being molested and forced to do sexy things by many people while her fiancé is tied naked and forced in turn to watch her performing, unable to handle his desperately aching cock,or relieve his excitement...


>Hi Barry. Thanks for your sexy comments. I'll tell you something that has been on >my mind for a year or so. It happened at my fiancé's parents' house where we stayed >for a weekend. I saw his father in the shower, just briefly, but I could clearly see his >long cock. Now, I am attracted to mature males (he is very fit) and huge cocks are always in my >fantasies, so, since then I have not been able to stop thinking about my future father >in law's beautiful tool. Maybe you can include a similar male in your fantasy, but you >must also include my fiancé in your tale as I want him to enjoy my raunchy >escapades but unable to stop my fun!

>

>

Hi Su-Lin.

Thanks for the reply to my fantasy story invite. I suggested that you may find lots of pleasure if you tried to write down your fantasy regarding your future father-in-law, or any other person or situation. Writing invites you to explore many of the feelings you may have; sexy or scary! The good news is that fantasy is SAFE!

Here is an example I have dreamed up simply based on the tiny information I have about you from your two posts, your sexy pictures and of course your interesting confession above.

...when I return to the garden, I see the pleasant girl I chatted to in the lounge, the first girl to speak to me after my arrival at the house warming party. She teased me as I was alone, but in a friendly way as she hung on her boyfriend's arm. Now however, her boyfriend missing, it seems, she is the subject of a great deal of teasing from many men present. One chap, lifts her skirt a little, but Su-Lin laughs and pretends to be offended.

"No you don't!" she declares, "I do not have to prove anything!"

"Well, why did you tell us then!" the man smiles back to her, not really serious about looking under her skirt.

"Oh, is she not wearing anything?" I ask a woman next to me, grinning crudely.

"No, she just told us that she spent a fortune on a Californian wax session!" The woman giggled as she winked to me.

Su-Lin is an attractive young woman, who looks great in her warm summer outfit. She has a tiny, thin skirt and a cotton top. In the lounge previously, I was given an extended view down her top as she poured herself another drink, bending carelessly over a small coffee table. The fantasy image of her smooth and pretty slit filled my head.

"No wonder the guys want to look!" I joked, loud enough for Su-Lin to hear. "Maybe we ought to persuade her a bit more," I grinned as she looked toward me. I approached her and took the wine glass from her hand. Prepared and ready for her to reject me. I felt the warmth of her palm briefly and sensed the excitement in the air. Her pretty face was bright pink, almost red and I took another peep down her loose top, the vision that had attracted me to her initially. I was pleased that she moved close to me.

"Darling, let me keep you safe!" I said, wrapping my arms around her shoulder. Su-Lin leaned into me; softly, thrilling me and filling me with confidence as I placed my hand over her eyes.

"Bravely, but expecting her to protest, I lifted her short skirt. Again, Su-Lin sighed and more of her weight rested into my chest and hips. I feel her relax so I lift more. The garden fell silent as many eyes gazed at her panties, slowly revealed. I had an amazing thrill of supreme success as she melted into my chest, allowing me to control her.

Now, her skirt held high, we all stare between her smooth thighs, which clamp tightly, automatically protecting her delicate sex. I mumble to her, hoping she would relax and she does. Slowly, she allows her legs to part before clamping them tight again. Again, her thighs relax and part slightly, until a male hand moves up to her crotch and deftly moves the thin, white cloth to the side.

Low, sensuous and appreciative whistles mingle into a sexy chorus at the sight of her naked pussy. Tight, just a line of pink flesh leading the many eyes between her thighs from a promising little knot of flesh sticking out where her lips join in front.

I expect her to panic, but the cool air and warm eyes paralyse her. I allow her to rest now, on my thigh half sitting as I kneel on one leg, bringing her down with me. Very light and easy to manipulate, she pushes into my shoulders as if hypnotised or horrified. Now, more gentle hands smooth over her soft skin, urging her thighs to part. She sighs and buries her face into my neck, gripping me as her passion climbs to strange heights.

Now, the adoring hands on her body pull at her panties, a flimsy thong, which, when removed, falls neglected under my legs. I still hold her and gaze down at her exposed flesh. I am so excited, but I fear that if I try to touch her lovely flesh, she will try to escape.

Suddenly, one of the men, a mature but well built man moves to her. Su-Lin had been flirting with him for the last hour. His eyes are fixed on her lovely pink slit, but his hand squeezes the huge lump in his jeans. I gaze as he opens his fly and levers the cumbersome tool out, into the warm night air. Bending it in half to pull it through the tight fly opening.

His huge cock hanging heavily downward, he slides a hand along the girl's tiny slit, while he kneels, collecting a stream of clear juice that glitters in the feint light shinning on the scene. Without any more reserve, he slid his monster along the wet gash, making her gasp with fear and excitement. I feel her stiffen and try to close her legs, but she is far too late for this, with a man already between them. Cleverly, he rubs the swollen lump of cockhead over her until it nestles into her entrance. I feel her move her head so that she can see what is happening. She gasps in fear as she sees what danger she is in, yet she does not try to stop the action.

Many voices urge him on and soon, other hands help me, taking her weight; some people, men and women, take her weight and kneeling just as I am, make a bed of knees for her helpless body so that she is just the right height. Her hands now hide her face and she dare not look at the group. The giant cock nudges into her tight little hole making her sigh. I wish so much that I could liberate her beautiful tits, but this is hard to do with all the support beneath her, so I simply caress her boobs.

Now, the group move her floating body toward the huge prick, forcing it to stiffen and move inside her. Her body quivers as the sensations fill her and thrill her. I see her muscles twitch and grip the monster slipping easily into her, but this does not stop it from moving even deeper inside her tiny flesh.

Now, the old man lifts her legs up, pointing them crudely in the air as he starts to fuck her with long strokes. I see the lump of his meat appear under her belly, swelling her as it penetrates so deeply.

Su-Lin tries to hide her face as if she were frightened of her predicament, but her body ignores her mind and greedily consumes the huge man-meat offering. Her hips move on their own now, determined to ride this tool crudely, yet sensuously. We all gaze in awe at the vision; slippery wetness making the huge shaft glisten as it is exposed.

Soon, Su-Lin allows her hands to fall down her body, fingers grasping at the amazing length of adorable meat as the man removes it from her. Her fingers now guide and welcome it back into her struggling hole as she enjoys the growing sensation in her belly, unlike any that she has ever felt before.

The pain and discomfort this weapon causes is also the source of the wonderful ache in her belly as her body takes over control of her responses. Her fingers crush against her sensitive clit as he pushes into her, having no care for the dangerous beast his prick has become in her tiny hole. She can sense the sensation she craves, but this time, it is like no other she can recall. The huge cock is painful yet it thrills so much.

She gasps loudly now, not in my ear, but loud enough far all here to hear. The crowd gasp as they feel the mounting sensation in her. All look on mesmerised, all can share the thrill that she feels and all want her to explode in intense ecstasy as they hold her above the ground.

I smell the scent of her excitement as the breeze carries her pussy message to us all. She sighs again and again as she floats on many hands and thighs, helplessly in the air, waiting for the agony of her immense climax, now so near. Her body stiffens and I cruelly squeeze her lovely tits, bending the hard nipples under my thumb, making them hurt, jealous of this man who is the cause of her great pleasure.

I grip so hard, painfully I know, as her hips pound into the old man's groin, demanding all he has and more; the man now groans, losing his control to her sexy body as she fulfils her desire. I gaze at her soft lips, stretched so wide, almost pure white as it grips the heaving, monster shaft pounding her tiny body.

Little squirts of love dribble from her and expertly, as if they had always been lovers, her hips and his dance into the climax they had both dreamed of for so long. He pushes into her and remains fixed, deep inside her greedy belly. The group gasp as they see the large lump pushing against her soft belly, twitch in its happy agony.

Both of them sigh and gasp with the delight of an encounter they have both dreamed of for so many years. Su-Lin's legs grip the man's hips and her heels dig into his buttocks forcing him deep into her belly. Huge amounts of sticky love fill her and soon it is forced from her tight lips, making sexy, slurping noises as it runs down his balls into the hands of one of the people holding her in the air.

Suddenly, Su-Lin relaxes and flops into a helpless rag-doll state as she tries to catch up on her breathing. We watch, transfixed as the man's cock softens, still visible as an impression under her soft belly. Now many more men have their cocks in the air, totally uninhibited now, by the natural expression they have just witnessed. In my pants, I feel the cool dampness of my own clear juice, squeezed from me by my stiffness, cramped in my trousers.

I have a sudden desire to rub it over her breasts, and I have a feeling that we have not finished with this amazing woman yet. In one move, as if choreographed the group lower the slave-body to the grass as they prepare to enjoy their new toy as they please, and I am intent on enjoying her too.

Su-Lin contributes.

..................the cool grass on my naked behind helps to clear the warm post-orgasmic haze that overwhelmed me completely, and as the tingling sensations begin to fade, I'm sent into another mini orgasm as the swollen head of the huge cock is withdrawn from deep inside me with an audible popping noise, as it stretched me so much. Then as I come down quickly and regain my breathing, I'm suddenly aware of my surroundings; outside and semi-naked, around me the sounds of slow and heavy breathing, a female low moan of pleasure, lots of murmurs, a camera beeps into life....... oh my God!!

My eyes open wide as I realise I'm surrounded by about a dozen people, male and female, all in various states of undress. I immediately try to cover my exposed sex, but as my thighs clamp shut and I reach down to try and regain my dignity, a shot of electricity flies through me as soon as I make contact with my ultra-sensitive pussy.

What did that monster cock do to me?

Gently, I cup my hand over my pussy, stopping the soothing cool breeze that was offering me some relief. I'm shocked firstly by the heat of my stretched, gaping and very swollen little lips, but also by the huge amounts of sticky, hot cum that is coating my insides and slowly running down between my cheeks and over my bare arse.

The previous encounter must have been still clouding my better judgement, but as soon as I felt that sticky semen oozing out of me, something inside took over. The hand cupping my pussy became two fingers gently probing inside, whilst the other squeezed and groped my breasts, now just visible through my cotton vest and white lace bra thanks to the sweat generated by my intense session.

I brought the two fingers up to my lips, sucking them clean of the runny mixture, then returned them to where they belonged, coating them again, but this time, instead of sucking them clean, I teased my bum a little with my forefinger, spreading the mess before slowly inching it inside.

What was I doing? Why does it feel so good? Why can't I stop?

My current state, one finger probing my arse and the other inside my top kneading my breast, my lips showing the glaze of a strangers cum, must have been met with approval, as when my eyes open and focus on the group around me, I'm met with the sight of hard cocks in hand, their owners all focused on me.

The stranger next to me, who I remember instigating this scene, releases his big cock from the confines of his clothes and it hangs seductively above me, well lubricated already with pre-cum. I instinctively reach out and guide it into my mouth, the scent and taste adding to my arousal as I readily accept this new stranger into my throat. Then as I greedily suck this cock, something catches my eye.

Away from the group of men and women around me, I spot someone sat in a chair, naked, tied at the ankles, arms locked behind him, cock erect and straining, staring straight into my eyes.

Its my boyfriend, I manage to mouth the words " I love you" before feeding the hard cock back into my mouth, and push another finger inside. Why am I acting so depraved, like one of those sluts in my boyfriend's porn DVDs we sometimes watch? Why is it such a thrill to know my boyfriend is obviously enjoying his fiancé being treated like this? Did he arrange it? I do believe this experience is far from over.........

Over to me that is...

I gaze with the others at Su-Lin as we lower her body to the grass. She squirms as if in agony; I have a sudden fear that she will realise that she has been abused by us, by me – I did start this! She moans, loudly. Others gaze at her as I look around hoping for some guidance. I look for signs from the many women who had witnessed her rape.

The mature blonde near me simply stared at the toy as she wriggled on the grass, not in agony or torment but in ecstatic, heavenly pleasure. I am fascinated to see her react to the young girl on the soft grass as she rubs her hands over her attractive body. I see the dark shape of her nipples through the sex-damp top, now almost see-through.

The attractive blonde sighs, unaware that I am watching her. I see her thighs clamp tightly under her thin summer dress. I see her respond to the shapely toy on the grass, as if she can feel all that Su-Lin feels, as if this girl has manifested a common female fantasy.

Just behind us, the crowd move to allow some of the men to carry the next toy into the arena. The next toy is in fact a young man, naked, strapped to a chair. Good looking but helpless, he gazes at the female toy still squirming in lustful delight on the grass.

A camera flashes suddenly and the tied boy winces, his eyes shut and head shaking. One of the other women, more alert, has realised that this action is worthy of recording. For a few seconds after the flash, I have an image burned into my eyes of the boys long prick, so solid pointing straight up into the air.

Another flash and the woman takes a picture of the toy as she indulges in the fading pleasure that still tingles in her belly and her tortured sex. I see her eyes open as she realises that she is now being filmed. I still expect her to jump up and display contempt for the way I and the group treated her, but she just relaxes and enjoys all the adoring eyes on her naked flesh.

Crudely, Su-Lin leads our eyes down her body as she caresses her slit, spreading the sticky mess over her thighs and belly. A finger slides down to her ass rubbing the goo over her tiniest hole. We watch her entranced as she brings many samples of the mess up to her mouth, tasting and smelling the pure essence of the sex she just enjoyed.

People moan in growing respect as she allows herself to be guided by her passion rather than her inhibitions, now lost.

The blonde lady next to me gently reaches in front of me and urges me to undo my trousers. The thin material seems to enhance the shape of my stiff prick as it pointed down my thigh, constrained. I am amazed at its size when she gently eased it from my dropping trousers. The lovely cool air made the tip tingle cold with its coating of clear bubbles; beneath me the toy gazed at my cock with lust.

The blonde lady urged me to kneel. I could not resist either her hand on my rod nor her guidance. As I kneeled, the toy reached up and gripped my prick. Her hand is hot and slippery, thrilling me with her desire, but all she wanted was to fill her mouth with it.

I could hardly accept that she is so keen to taste my aching helmet. Yet she raised her head and turned it so that she could suck me in. Instantly, her tongue ran over the tingling cockhead, cleaning the sticky goo from me. Her moans sent vibrations along the length of my tool as she adored me.

The blonde woman now guided another female toward the dirty wetness of Su-Lin's slit; eager, the woman knelt between her legs, forcing them wider, gazing in awe at the swollen, sticky lips of her pussy.

As if in a trance, she bent forward. Inches from the battered flesh, she breathed in the scent of the girls tortured sex. I hear her sigh as she raises her face, drawing the scent onto her pallet. She returns and this time, gently kisses the slippery shape. The smooth skin of Su-Lin's sex shines in the feint light and I see clearly the lovely mouth as it kisses and adores the open, crude sexlips.

Beneath me, Su-Lin stiffens, her mouth forgetting my cock as she responds to the affectionate kiss from this lovely woman. Her eyes suddenly open and she gazes past me to the man strapped into the chair. I look to him again; he rocks his hips forward as if he wanted to manipulate his tormented tool. It pushed into the air even farther as he rocked on his muscular hips, responding to the scene of crudity on the ground.

Su-Lin looked longingly at this man and I sensed that some connection is made. They gaze at each other. I fear that she will rush to him, so close are they. Su-Lin however just relaxes and gazes at him as she teases him by ramming my prick back intro her mouth; deeper than this, she pushes her throat onto it, her active tongue slipping under my shaft, adoring, greedy, keen to taste my seed.

I grin now, confident in the game. The sexy woman between Su-Lin's knees put on a crude show as she licks and tongues the poor pussy. Growing in power, the woman slowly rubs her fingers along the crack of Su-Lin's buttocks, teasing her tiny, twitching hole.

As we all watch, and as the cameras click and flash, the woman raises her head and we all watched as she invades the slave's arse with one then two slippery fingers. The slave simply gasps with delight and rocks her hips encouraging more brutality.

Sighs of approval fill the air. Most people are naked, but many were taking pics as the scene develops in unknown ways. The mature blonde now lifts her breasts out of the dress and bends over the face that sucks on my prick. Obediently, Su-Lin let my cock go as she eagerly sucked in each hanging nipple in turn.

12