Sub for a Day

Story Info
You're his for a day.
2.4k words
4.05
25.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris2c4u
chris2c4u
13 Followers

I had left word for you that it would be today you would be my sub so you knew what to wear. When you came to the door you smiled then blushed. You weren't used to such a short skirt, especially with no underwear. The blouse was opened to show the cleavage of your firm breasts; while far from see through it restrained you nicely and showed when your nipples were erect. The sandals were light, easily removed.

"You look good," I said as we walked down the steps towards the car. You were relieved to get in and I turned, putting a hand on your thigh. "Today your body is mine. They are my breasts to do with as I will. My legs. My pussy. Do you understand?"

You nodded, your skin turning pink again a little. "You have to do exactly what I say otherwise you will displease me. You don't want to do that do you?"

"No," you whispered.

"No Sir."

You smiled. "No Sir," you repeated meekly.

"If I am displeased I will punish you in the way I see fit. I might decide to chastise you whether you have displeased me or not and you will accept that. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir." You bit your top lip a little anxiously.

I started the car and said, "pull up your skirt, expose yourself as we drive."

I heard you gasp. "But someone might see -"

"Yes, that's the idea." I sat. "I'm waiting."

You blushed deeply and shuffled in your seat as the skirt was bunched around your waist.

"Spread your legs."

"Oh God," you whimpered and let your thighs fall open. My hand slid up your inner thigh my fingertips running through the dark hairs. "Soon we'll remove those," I said as I stroked your pussy, feeling dampness on my fingers already.

I drove off, into the centre of the city. At the first set of lights a cyclist went by and instinctively you closed your legs and tried to cover yourself up with your hands.

"Open your legs, keep your hands out of the way at all times," I commanded.

"Please -"

"You are displeasing me, is that what you want?"

I heard you draw a ragged breath and slowly expose yourself again. Two men walking by did a double take and whistled as we drove off. I drove around the city centre a little watching you blush and avert your eyes any time we slowed or stopped.

"Your punishment for not doing as you were told is to take off your sandals and put your feet up on the dash. Keep your legs spread. Slide two fingers in your pussy."

"Ohhh..." you wailed and were about to complain when you realised it would be a worse punishment still if you didn't.

"Quicker," I said as you moved slowly to comply. You were spread and your hand played on and in you as we approached the truck. As I drew alongside in traffic I honked my horn to attract the driver's attention. He let out a couple of blasts of his horn in appreciation as he saw you before we both began to drive off. I saw that despite your deep embarrassment you were sliding your wet fingers in and out of your sex eagerly now.

I glanced over a few times as you masturbated, watching your excitement grow.

"No coming unless I say so," I warned.

You moaned and I looked for somewhere to park on the road. As I stopped I turned to watch you before sliding my mouth over your pussy. My tongue lapped at your fingers as you fucked yourself then I caressed your clit with my mouth, my tongue.

"Please...Sir...may I come? I'm going to..."

I kept lapping, feeling your body jerk, your hips push up to my mouth as you buried your fingers inside you.

Sitting up I watched you breathe deep, your fingers still inside you. I leaned forward and we kissed, eagerly, as you tasted your juices on my mouth.

"Cover yourself up. We'll eat."

The sandwich outlet wasn't too busy. I was pleased to see how the teenage assistants couldn't keep their eyes off your blouse as you ordered; your nipples hadn't subsided from your orgasm and the excitement of the day. I think you knew already that we were going to sit on the stools in the window and what I was going to tell you to do.

"Take your sandals off, hook your feet around the legs of the stool. Make sure your skirt stays well up."

I watched as you tugged at the blue mini-skirt until your shapely, spread thighs were almost as uncovered as in the car. We then ate as I watched the people going past and how some of them noticed your exhibitionism.

"Please, can we go?" You whimpered, "please don't make me do this any more Sir."

"We'll go when I say." I finished my sandwich and took some time over my drink. You were relived when I finally allowed you to get down from the seat and we returned to the car. Once again I had you expose yourself for the drive to my apartment though you didn't have to play with yourself.

Once inside I asked you to stand as I undid the buttons on your blouse and removed it slowly. I admired your breasts as they were exposed, naked, to my gaze. I unzipped the blue denim and gave your ass a squeeze as the skirt fell to the floor.

"Remove your sandals and go through to the kitchen," I said. I pulled out one of the chairs and told you to rest your arms on it, bending at the waist and to spread your legs. I stood behind you as your hair fell forward around your face and examined you closely. I described the pinkness of your outer lips before opening them, seeing how they glistened inside.

"Mmmm," I murmured, "a beautiful deep crimson," describing your inner folds. I saw how your neck turned pink as I then parted your buttocks, describing the tight star of your anus and ran my finger around it making you gasp. I moved closer so you could feel the fabric of my trousers against your thighs and calves as I held your breasts in my hands. I squeezed them and tugged your nipples, twisting and turning them until you fidgeted and whimpered a little. You could feel my cock, hard inside my pants, pressed against your backside.

"Now, the bathroom." Once again you knew before I asked you to sit on the stool and spread your legs, before you saw the scissors. I reassured you I would be very careful and cut your pubic hair back to a short fuzz of darkness against your ivory skin. I then prepared to shave you.

I described everything I saw and did as you had to move so I could get at every part of your sex, your fingers having to help and then giving you the razor to ensure you were safely cleaned. I still inspected very closely as I patted you dry. I then got tweezers for a few recalcitrant hairs that had escaped our attentions. You gasped and choked back swearing as each was tugged out individually, your hand going to your pussy as I removed the last one I could see.

"Smooth, isn't it?" I smiled as you felt your naked sex and swallowed, nodding, getting used to your new state.

"Now, follow me." I led the way to the lounge and turned. "You were disobedient when we ate lunch."

"I - I.." you choked back the words and cast your gaze downwards.

"That's better. You asked for something when you didn't have permission. You asked to stop displaying. Whose body is it?"

"Yours Sir. I'm sorry Sir." I sat on the sofa. "Over my knee for your spanking."

Slowly you walked forward and bent over my legs, your hair tumbling over your face. I let you feel my hand stroke your firm backside, caressing each cheek for a few moments. Then I pulled back my hand and struck your right cheek. You flinched. "Owww." The expression fell from your mouth more in surprise than pain as I didn't strike hard. I then beat your left buttock twice, then one again on the right. Your body flinched with each blow as I told you how red you were becoming already. I curved my hand to strike your upper thighs twice before stopping. I could see you breathing hard.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"I..ye..Sir, whatever you wish," you managed to say.

"Spread your legs more." You shuffled your feet apart and I stroked the lips of your sex. "I'm going to spank your pussy," I said, feeling your belly tense up. "What do you say?"

"Sir. Thank you Sir. If that's what you want to do."

As you spoke I raised my hand and slapped between your legs. You writhed and squealed. Twice more I spanked, each time you let out a cry.

Stopping I laid my palm on your pussy telling you how it had reddened, how it was hot to my touch. Reaching down my fingers wound into your hair and I pulled your head up. "Stand." You struggled to your feet.

"The bedroom," I ordered. I had you lie on top of the soft covers where I told you that you were going to be restrained. Though you murmured, "thank you Sir," I saw your eagerness for the experience, knowing how much you liked being tied.

I gave you a pillow to slide under your bottom, "so that you're better exposed to me," I said to watch you blush. The silk scarves were tied loosely around your wrists and ankles before I went to get a camera.

Your mouth opened in surprise as I took pictures of you helpless and exposed. "What if I share them? I know a few websites where they would enjoy seeing you." I sat at the computer and plugged in the camera to download the pictures, humming tunelessly.

You bit your lip and squirmed. "Sir!" Your voice held some amusement and I smiled to myself as I continued to pretend I was posting the pictures.

Slowly I turned in my chair. "Now, the blindfold."

The soft fabric covered your eyes gently and was secured and then I left you to gather things that I needed for your further excitement. you couldn't see but could feel as I stroked your skin with a luxuriously soft fur glove. I let the strands tickle your nipples, down your body, your navel, over your nude sex. I watched you giggle, squirm and writhe.

"Sir!" you wriggled as I stroked your inner thighs, down your calves, back again to caress each firm breast. Removing it I stood up and watched your body as you breathed deeply, awaiting the next sensation.

You felt my hot mouth on yours for a second; your tongue darted out to try to lick my lips but I withdrew. You pushed your head back into the pillow, your neck arching. Offered to me I kissed the soft skin of your throat, hearing you moan, feeling you tug on the restraints. My kisses slid down to shoulders, to collar bone. With a steady rhythm I kissed in a necklace around your throat, then onto your breasts, suckling on each nipple. Gently I tugged on their erectness and as my lips slid off each one they were replaced by a clamp that bit them, though gently. I felt you move, getting used to the feel of them as my mouth slid over your navel.

My kisses slid down your thighs as I took in the fragrance of your pussy as I listened to your moans, felt your hips undulate. Slowly I came closer to your sex, my tongue eventually licking up the warm pink of your slit.

"Oh yes. Oh yes, Sir, thank you Sir," you moaned as I opened your pussy and my tongue lapped on your clit. I stopped before you came and again stood and watched you writhing, breathing hard. Reaching over I removed the clamps from your breasts, watching yours face grimace; even though they were light when the blood returned it throbbed into your nipples.

You felt me sit on the bed. Between your legs, a sudden deep warmth and the sensation of a very warm, lubed dildo slid into your pussy. You gasped and arched your back as its textured girth slipped easily into you body. "Oh Godddd..."

I began to move the toy inside you, back and forth, the way you liked, the way you'd shown me as you'd masturbated for me.

"Please..yess...more..."

Again as your hips bucked harder, I withdrew the toy. "Nooo..Sir..."

Sudden, quick, the other dildo, ice cold, slid hard and fast into your sex. You screamed and quivered, giggling and writhing.

"Noooo...Sirrrr...." you laughed and writhed your hips as your body slowly warmed up the toy. You heard my laughter and bit back swearing but (disobediently) stuck your little pink tongue out at me as you gasped at the feeling. "Tut tut, naughty girl," I pulled out the toy and gave a gentle slap to the side of your buttock. You lay, licking your lips, wondering what was next.

You heard the vibrator before you felt it. I placed it against your pussy, close to your clit. As you moved it rolled around, once slipping off when you begged for it back. I replaced it and began stroking your breasts with the fur glove. I watched as you writhed your hips, trying to get the vibrator to touch your clit. There was hardly any pressure from it as it just leant against you and you writhed and begged me for more. I leaned in and kissed your mouth as my hands caressed your body, as your hips bucked and writhed trying for more stimulation.

I could feel your breathing as we kissed, feel your groans into my mouth, feel words in the kisses as I stroked your hard nipples with the fur.

"Yes. Yes." Your words dissolved into incoherent groans, then screams which I swallowed as your body shook with a long, hard, tumultuous climax.

As you lay moaning I untied you, pulling off the blindfold. You sat up, smiling and we kissed long and hard. I lay beside you as you slowly undressed me. "You were a bad girl being so disobedient," I said as I watched you tug at my belt.

You grinned. "Next time," you said, opening my zipper, "you'll be the one who's begging."

I nodded. "Yes...Mistress." Your mouth engulfed my cock and I moaned.

chris2c4u
chris2c4u
13 Followers