Sub for a Day

Story Info
An unexpected day in sexual servitude to my wife.
1.9k words
4.4
18.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beatleboy
beatleboy
23 Followers

I expected the day to be like any other. Our son was away at college for the weekend, and my wife and I agreed that this would be a good weekend to clean the house. Spring cleaning. Yuck! We slept in until 7:30 or so and we rolled out of bed. Oddly she hit the shower first and came out tightly wrapped in a towel. I reached for her awesome ass as she went by only to be admonished by a gentle slap "We have no time for that" she said with a playful tone "There is work to be done! Now get that sexy body in the shower and get clean!" I turned on the water and quickly cleaned and rinsed off. "I left your clothes out for you!" my wife called in as she left to go downstairs. "Cool" I yelled back, knowing she would be sure to get out my grungy pair of shorts and shirts rather than the nice ones I would stupidly wear to clean.

When I came out all that was laid out on the bed was a sheer pair of blue panties. A g-string actually. Nothing else. Too big to be my wife's. I then realized what this meant: it was slave day. Slave day was something we had invented a year or so ago. Basically from sun up to sun down we are the other's plaything. It may involve walking around nude all day, fucking, sucking, no telling what. At the end there may be an orgasm or not (there always is, we are not cruel people, but the suspense is there.) And it is back and forth, one cannot be slave twice in a row. I realized two weeks ago she had been mine and I had been particularly teasing. I gulped hard and realized my cock was also hard in anticipation. I slipped on the smooth silky g-string, unaccustomed to a string running between my ass cheeks and between the string and the silky material massaging me, I realized this could be a long day and very hard day.

I wandered downstairs "You dressed for breakfast I see" she purred with a smile. "I made breakfast" she said. Indeed bacon, eggs and toast were just being laid out. But why did I have an extra plate? And what was on it? Oh, the clothespins. As I mentioned before my nipples are sensitive and generally like rough play, but when we tried clothespins I couldn't take it, they were off as soon as they we put on, too painful. We found though a little duct tape on the inside would loosen the grip. These modified clothespins held, giving just the right amount of grip and stimulation with just the slightest hint of pain. Barely any. We are bondage sissies.

"I figured you would be more comfortable covered up a little" she said as i looked at them, "what with little ole me all covered up." she laughed. Indeed she had on her cleaning clothes, a loose fitting v neck tee shirt, her boobs swaying free underneath, and shorts showing off her toned legs.

She leaned in to me and I groaned as she sucked my right nipple to an erect state and placed the clothespin on. She quickly repeated with the other nipple. She stepped back to admire her handiwork, There I was in a very sheer g-string, my hard cock head straining against the top and two clothespins. "I like" she said stroking my cock as she went by and gave the clothespins a flick eliciting another moan. "Well, dig in, don't let breakfast get cold!"

She giggled at my plight: horny, in panties and clips on my nipples. After making it through breakfast and cleaning up, where she managed to lean against me, slap my ass and pull on the nipple clips, she said it was time to get down to business. "I don't think you can clean with these on" she said and brushed off the nipple clips. I gasped at the release and the blood back. "Ooh, nice an rosy colored" she said, taking the time to engulf one nipple in her mouth and after a good suck and little nip repeated on the other. "Nice" she said, looking at my hard cock, which was now above the waistband with a pearl of pre-glistening on top. "Is that cream for my coffee?" she asked scooping it up with her finger and swirling it her coffee. "Yummy" she said. "Don't worry the next one is yours" putting her finger to my lips. "Now" she swatted my ass again. "Let's clean."

Unlike other couples (or so we have read) we actually can't tease each other physically for hours and hours on end. We tend to do stuff in between. So we really did clean. But I was clad in panties and was subject to the occasional fondle, slap, tweak or anything she deemed appropriate. After an hour or two the downstairs was for the most part clean.

"Off with them"

"What?" I said cleverly

"the panties smart ass, remove them"

"But I'll be naked" I pouted

"That's the idea, you look sexy in those panties, and that silk is keeping you nice and hard, but I want to see that hard cock in the flesh! So take them off now!"

She stood in front of me, hands on hips, looking pretty serious, and pretty sexy, but I wriggled out of the panties and she let out a small moan. "Mmm nice" she said, perhaps a little more huskily than she wanted to.

She reached out and took hold of my stiff cock and stroked a few times. She then sat on the couch and beckoned me to her. Reaching by the side of the couch she drew out her bottle of lube and poured some into her hand. "I'm so nice to you" she said "I'll warm this up a little." She rubbed the slippery lube between her soft hands. She reached out and spread the lube on my hard dick and then taking more lube rubbed all over my balls. She stroked and stopped. I moaned and looked at her with pleading eyes. "I want a show" she said and guided my hand to my cock. I began to stroke as she watched and occasionally played with my balls. I breathed heavy, I was getting close. Suddenly my hand was slapped away. "You bad little slut! Were you going to cum without permission?" she began to lightly slap my cock. "Bad, Bad, Bad!" She continued. "Go the bathroom and wash that stuff off you and come back for your punishment" I retreated to the bathroom to find her with her play whip in one hand and the panties I had been wearing in the other. "Hands behind your head" she barked. She grabbed my somewhat deflated dick and began stroking with the silky panties. It felt so good. I grew hard almost instantly. "Does my little slut like his panties?" she purred. I gasped my approval. A little bubble of precum appeared. She stopped. "Open your mouth" I opened and the little bit of precum was smeared on my tongue. "How dare you cum?" She looked at me. "Turn around and bend over." She began to spank my ass, once, twice, three times. The fun whip could not cause much more than a small flik, she stopped to drag the feather end over my nipples.

Suddenly the phone rang. "Stay there." She picked up "Hi Sheila...mmmhmmm. Yeah slave day" she giggled "No him." I shook my head in embarrassment, I didn't realize she told people. "Right now, bent over a spanking...yea he jerked off a little...not sure yet, but I have some ideas...a picture?" I shook my head in fear. She smiled. I don't think we are there yet, someday maybe." I relaxed. "Gotta go, his ass needs attention." She hung up. "Did you really shake your head at me?" she asked. "Good little subbies don't do that." She walked behind me. Suddenly I felt lube dripping on my ass. "Your ass does need attention." I felt one finger slowly enter my ass, then two slowly stretching me open, I began to rock back and forth to match her fingers. "What a horny fucking little slut."

"Yes" I hissed.

"What are you?" she asked.

I whimpered "Your horny fucking little slut."

"And do you want your ass fucked"

"Yes"

"Tell me slut"

"Please fuck your horny slut's ass."

Suddenly her fingers left and I felt something else. Oh no! This wasn't the usual butt plug, this was the strap on vibrator. Smaller than the plug it slid in easily. The small straps on the end buckled around my front. It wasn't going anywhere and it was right up against my prostate. "Turn around"

There she stood, fully clothed, and me naked with a vibrator in my ass, a hard cock and she held a remote control. "Time to get back to work."

I walked upstairs in front of her so she could smack and pinch my ass all the while turning the vibrator off and on. I was in agony and pleasure. We stopped at the top where she fed me another drop of precum. "Let's get to work"

Again another two hours of fondling, pinching, and now ass play. Finally it was over. "On your knees" She blindfolded me. "Little sluts don't get to see their mistress naked, but they do get to service them." She turned the vibrator on low and pushed my face to her, My nose came in contact with her hairy pussy. "Worship me!"

Between the vibrator, my horniness, and her luscious sex I licked her to two orgasms, one that left her gasping for breath and pushing me aside. "Very nice work my little slut. Very nice. Your mistress is pleased."

I felt a nipple in my mouth next and I sucked happily until the vibrator picked up speed. "Good slave" she said as I felt myself laid back and she lowered her pussy onto my cock. "You'd like to cum I bet."

"Please" I begged "I can't last much longer."

"Can I take your picture next time?" she asked.

"Yes" I whimpered.

"Can I show it to Sheila?"

"Yes"

"Will you tell her what a horny little fucking slut you are" She unbuckled the vibrator belt from around my waist.

"Yes"

Anything I want subbie?"

"Anything, please anything"

"Do you want to cum?

"Yes"

She pulls my nipples and turns the vibrator up.

"Them come for me baby, come hard"

I did. I came as she gently tweaked my nipples and slowly turned the vibrator down. I reached up to thrust hard into her wet pussy on the last push and the vibrator came out rolling to the side. I was thoroughly spent. She came down from her orgasm, so into mine I barely noticed how horny she still was. She trailed her pussy up my chest leaving a trail of cum and pussy juice. "Remember you said anything to cum baby? It's cream pie time baby" I recoiled in horror. She stopped and laughed "I know you hate cum baby, I would never do that to you, this one is all mine" She took my blindfold off. She stuck her finger in her sopping pussy and looking directly at me sucked her finger. She smiled "Still good!"

"OK slave...there is one more thing to clean. ME. Draw me a bath, you pleased me and will be rewarded with my nakedness, however brief, in the bath. Do well and I may let you put on clothes before bed." She reaches out and takes hold of my cock. "Do really well and I may have more use for this later. Your mistress only had three orgasms and needs one more...and who knows, maybe a photo or two?"

beatleboy
beatleboy
23 Followers