Sub Guy Finds a Master

Story Info
A married man succumbs to his bi curiosity.
2.3k words
4.54
39.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,337 Followers

This story is about a married man that succumbs to his curiosity of finding a Dom Master to fulfill his submissive bi fantasy. This story has male on male sex.

I met this guy on CL, he was an older Dom. Master that was looking for a submissive first timer. I am married but had this strong curiosity to explore not only my bi side, but also pain and pleasure. After several emails of me being unsure but wanting it so badly, he finally convinced me to come to his house. I went during my lunch time, that way I would have a controlled time frame to play. He lived on a very busy street. I went up to the door and knocked, this big guy, about 6'4", and about 250 pounds of solid man, swung the door open. He wasn't fat he was just big, especially when compared to my 5'6" 170 lbs frame.

He told me to come in, but before I could take a step towards the door he placed his hand on my chest and said "After you strip and are holding your clothes. If you want to play then you will strip and knock on the door again, otherwise take off." The door slammed shut.

I looked around to see if anybody could see me. My cock was throbbing and leaking, too horny to turn away. I quickly stripped off my clothes and knocked on the door. I could hear the cars going by, and I'm sure they got an eye full of my naked ass. It felt like minutes passed, but in reality it may have been only 15 seconds before he opened the door again.

Once inside he grabbed my nipples and twisted them hard and forced me down to my knees, he grabbed my head and smashed my face into his crotch, "That you have to earn" then he turned away and walked down a hallway, "Come" is all he said. I got up and followed him down the hall. We got to his room, nice room with a king size metal four poster bed.

He turned to me and asked if I was ready, I slowly nodded. He still had on khaki shorts and a polo shirt. He had me bend over and lay my chest on the bed. I felt the cold lube being placed on my ass. I large cold heavy object ran down my back and followed the greased crack of my ass until it stopped at my tight pussy.

He gave me a long hit on some poppers before he pushed the big cold object into my hole, spreading me farther than I ever had before. I bit into the bed and pushed back against the large intrusion. I felt it pop in and my pussy clinch around a smaller cold intrusion. It was a metal but plug, large baseball size on one end and smaller, flat and long resting in the entire crack of my ass on the other, so it stays in. He gave me one hard slap on my ass before he stood me up. The plug was heavy and I could feel the pressure of it wanting to fall out as I stood there facing him.

"Now we are ready to start." He said as he lifted off his shirt.

He was a large barrel chested man, no hair, but large nipples on what would be called a nice set of man boobs. He grabbed my head and pulled me onto his big tit and told me to suck them until he said stop. I reached up and cupped his breast in my hand and started to suck on his nipple. It was smooth and flat. I ran my tongue around and around his nipple. He was moaning and rubbing my head.

He pushed me off of him and I landed on my back on the bed. The plug inside of me felt like it moved up into my stomach, but I knew it hadn't since the other end was still lodged on the outside of my hole. My new Dom Master dropped his shorts to the ground. He had a short but very fat cock. He was clean shaven from head to toe.

He stepped towards me and lifted my legs over his shoulders and pulled me so that my ass was on the edge of the bed. He gave a little tug on the plug and found it still secure. I felt the pressure of what felt like a bowling ball inside of me trying to come out. My cock was soft but dripping precum like crazy.

He moved closed until his cock rested on mine, then he crabbed his cock and started to slap my balls with it. I spread my legs more giving him better access. That was all the encouragement he needed when he reached over to the side of the bed and grabbed a little whip with leather straps attached, it looked like a leather pom pom. He slapped it down on my balls making me wince. A few more lashes and my balls were bright read. My cock was hard as a rock now.

Another hit on the poppers, some more lube on my ass, a strong tug, and out popped the metal butt plug. It felt like my insides were going to come out. He laughed as I cried out to the quick shooting pain. "We've just begun, you wanted to be a submissive and now you will know what it is to submit."

He moved me to the middle of the bed and sat his big gerthed body on top of mine. He leaned over me feeding me his other tit. He grabbed my hands and held them over my head allowing me to use my mouth only. I latched onto his nipple with my teeth and started to suck and tongue him. I felt the first cuff around my wrist and then the other one. I almost shot my load at that point.

He moved off of me and went to his box of toys he had on the other side of the bed. We already agreed on the safe word before I even showed up. He reached over my chest and attached a nipple clamp on each nipple. Just tight enough to know they were there, for now. He then slid a plastic tarp under me. He used a thick white cream on my ass. It tingled when he applied it. He shoved a finger up into me, then two. He then inserted a large syringe up inside of me and squeezed more of the white goo inside of me. It was hot and cold at the same time. The pain from the butt plug was gone. It was some numbing gel to help make his treatment more enjoyable.

He then slipped a very tight rubber ring around my cock and pulled it back to the base stopping me from cumming. Then he put on another rubber ring on each of my balls, separating them. He applied more of the white gel on my cock and balls to numb them. He flicked his finger against each ball, that pain was less than I thought, it was almost enjoyable.

Another hit on the poppers and my head was spinning and I was so horny. He applied some cream to my nipples before he tightened the clamps more. The pain was intense until the cream cooled them down. The pain in my nipples and cock was a slow throbbing pain, not too intense but constant.

He then brought out a dildo about 8 or 9 inches, with large ribbing on it. The cock was life like from the head with its big flared our knob followed by thick veins running down about half of the length. The last half had thick ribbed ripples the rest of the way down. He inserted the head in my pussy, it went in smoothly, no pain. Then he turned it on and I felt the dull hum of the vibrator. Then he turned the fucking part on, those ripples began to expand and contract making the dildo start to fuck me. He pushed the entire length in and I felt the piston inside of me pushing in and out.

I was moaning and my head moved from one side to the other. I wanted to cum but the pain and strain of the rubbers around my cock would not allow it. Another twist on the nipple clamps and I was seeing white in my eyes. The dildo was working on my prostate. I could see cum dribble out my limp cock. I wasn't having an orgasm, the cum just dribbled and puddled on my stomach.

My new Master scooped up my own cum and fed it to me, "eat it, there will be a lot more coming." I licked his fingers clean. I lay there for about 15 minutes getting fucked by an automated cock. My Master was on his knees next to my face. He fell over my head and let his cock squish against my face. I naturally began to lick and suck any part of it that got near my mouth.

He moved so that his cock head was now at my lips, as I opened up my mouth he shoved the entire cock down my throat. My face was smashed against his pubic bone. His fat cock stretched my mouth wide open, his cock head dangled against the back of my throat. I began to flick my tongue against his cock head. I felt the dildo switch off, and then pulled out of my well fucked pussy. I felt empty, as my whimpering sigh let him know.

He lifted off of me and went back to his toy box. He pulled out what looked like a replica of a horses cock. It was as fat as my arm and a lot longer. Another syringe of white goo up my gaping hole and then lathered more around on my cock and balls. This time it was even cooler feeling, almost freezing as the numbing took effect.

Another long drag of poppers filled my nose, I inhaled deep and held it before I let it out slowly. My head began to spin and my pelvis began to rock back and forth wanting to get fucked. My Master gave my nipple clamps another twist making them stick out hard. The pain was intense to say the least but I know it was just a diversion for the real event.

He moved back between my legs and flopped this horse cock onto my body, teasing me as I stared down into the head of this monster. He slowly dragged it towards him as it snaked down my body and over my cock and balls until it dropped between my legs. He lifted the fist sized head and placed it against my stretched hole and pushed. My head flew back, my back arched, and my arms pulled tight against the restraints.

I felt the head push into me. I tried to spread my legs more to give it all the access it needed. My hole gave way and the head popped in. The big flared head kept if from popping back out. He left it there to allow my pussy hole to stretch and get use to the size. He rubbed my stomach to calm me down. He leaned over and licked my cum off of my stomach before he began to lick and suck my cock and balls. Pain and pleasure. My head spun. My senses were on overload.

As my arched back relaxed he knew I was ready for the main event. He leaned back up to a kneeling position and began to slowly fuck me with the horse cock. slowly twisting and turning it, moving it in and out just a fraction of an inch at a time. He kept applying the numbing gel to my pussy. My insides began to stretch. My body began to press down against the huge intruder. "That's it boy, you want this don't you? Big Daddy is going to fuck you with this monster cock and you are going to beg him for more."

He gave me another hit of poppers and I was begging to be fucked. He was now taking longer strokes, in and out, in and out. I don't know how deep he went in, but when the pressure inside was just too much I let him know. He just fucked me slowly for a long while. Then he began to go faster, and harder, and more forceful. I was screaming for him to fuck me harder.

My entire body tensed as my body began the most intense orgasm I have ever had. My cock was limp and began to spew more cum than I ever shot before. It was like two loads of cum just streaming out of my cock. I think he was pushing it out from the inside because every time he pushed that monster cock into me my cock would bounce up and another shot of cum would dribble out.

I was ready to pass out when he pulled the giant dildo out of me. He pulled a large mirror out and showed me how open my hole was. I didn't think it was possible, I could actually see inside of myself the hole was still open very wide. He said it would go back down in a few hours. He unlocked the cuffs and removed the tit clamps. My nipples were solid pink and I swear I could feel the air hit them they were so sensitive.

He helped me to his shower and tenderly washed me down. I can't wait to go back.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,337 Followers