Sub Ramoya Meets her Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands on her hips, I guided her movements, slowly building tempo and strength. The full length of my prick was soon sliding in and out of her willing body as she posted up and down on top of me. The last of my prick slid into her and she stopped moving, her inner muscles grasping and squeezing my shaft. I almost lost it but held on until she began to move again.

She began to rant and rave about how good I felt inside her and how close she was to cumming. I told her not to cum until I allowed her to, then promptly began to pull and twist her long nipples and thick areola. She went into spasms, begging me to let her cum. She was practically howling at the moon before I gave my ascent.

"Cum now," I told her and she exploded on top of me. She let loose with a powerful orgasm, her whole body shaking uncontrollably for almost a full minute before she collapsed on me.

I rose into a sitting position, carrying her with me, gently kissing her as she wound down from her release. Me cock was still inside of her, or bodies moving gently together as we tenderly kissed. Soon the urge took her and her hips began to meet my movements. I was pleased as in this position it's easier for the woman to make the movements. As her movements became stronger I looked into her eyes and told her to fuck me till she cums. Her movements became more aggressive, more urgent as she stroked her cunt along my shaft. I told her how much I enjoyed feeling her cunt squeezing my cock, how wet and tight she felt in this position. I asked her if she knew what this position was best for and told her it allows her clitoris to keep the most contact with my penis as she moves along it. My question and reply set her off and she was cumming once again.

I rolled her onto her back and slid sideways to my right. I lifted her left leg over my body and wrapped my legs around her right leg. My prick was resting along her slit and I began to pump slowly, sliding the length of my shaft along her wetness. I told her to reach down and take my prick in her hands, to describe what she felt as she was holding me. She grabbed hold of my cock and rubbed me all over her lips telling me of the heat she felt from it, its hardness against her pussy, of how wet and sticky it felt. She told me of how it made her feel "tingly" all over when she rubbed me against herself. I shifted slightly and the head slid into her. She groaned at the initial penetration, and then sighed as my prick slid deeper. Soon the full length of the shaft was sliding in and out of her.

Her hands were still entwined in our crotches, feeling my cock moving through her pussy lips. Her body was responding to the pressures in her cunt and beginning to move harder against me of it's own accord. She slowly rolled her fingers over her clit, strumming it gently in time to my thrusts. As she moved closer to her peek, I asked her if she knew what this position was best for. When she admitted that she didn't, I told her it was best for those who would be watching as it showed the most crotch area to the watchers. Her hips went into hyper drive at my words and I told her to look around and "see" the people watching her get fucked. Her head rocked back and forth, her eyes wide open, trying to "see" the watchers and I knew that she could "see" them. Seconds later she exploded in another powerful orgasm.

I gave her no chance to relax and shifted onto my knees, rolling her onto her right side in the process. My cock was still encased in her cunt and I simply began to move, fucking her with long slow thrusts. Her hands were still at our crotches and I asked her if it felt the same in this position. She admitted that it didn't as my thrusts became longer and stronger. Her moans and groans became louder as I fucked her harder and harder. I asked her if she knew what this position was best for. She couldn't talk by this point and could only shake her head no. I told her it was best when she had two men fucking her, it was an easy position for the woman to suck on one man while the other used her cunt. As the words penetrated her mind her cunt contracted hard around my moving muscle. I had to clench my teeth to keep from cumming!

I rolled her over onto her knees, pushing her face into the sheets and slammed back into her. She screamed loudly as my prick pushed deep into her tender pussy! I held her there, pushing hard against her, feeling the spongy mass of the head of my cock slowly force the last remaining inches into her wet, very used cunt. Her cries were more of pain now instead of joy. But she gamely tried to move with me as I began to pump. This was not a gently fuck. This time I used her, banging hard against her soft ass. Smashing my hips into hers. The pitch of her cries soon changed as her body responded to its age-old rhythms. It didn't take long for her to reach her peak once more and soon enough she was shrieking in pleasure as another orgasm crashed through her body.

Once more I rolled her over onto her back. I slid my arms under her knees and lifted them high, opening her completely to me. Again I assaulted her tender pussy, shoving completely into her in one hard thrust. She screamed out and pushed her hands against my chest.

"No more! Please, no more!" she begged.

Buried deep in her body, I held myself still. "Did you not give me your body to me to be used this night for my pleasure as I see fit?" I asked.

"Yes master" she replied.

Without warning I quickly pulled completely out of her and then rammed myself all the way back into her. The movement was so fast that the echo was returning from the wall before she had time to react! And react she did! This time her cry was not so much one of pain ... but we had not yet arrived at the point of pleasure! Her hands had moved from pushing at my chest to holding onto my arms. I could not tell if she was pushing or pulling on my arms, and had I asked her, I'm not sure she would be able to say for sure.

"Did you not tell me that you wanted me to put my sperm into your body? To place my hot seed into your womb?" I asked.

She squeezed her eyes shut, tears leaking from the corners. "Yes master." She replied. And once again I pulled out of her and slammed back in! Again she cried out.

"Then that is what I will do. It is time for me to cum. To shoot my hot sperm into your cunt! To let my seed work itself into your womb! To give you the revenge you seek by breeding you!"

She let out a long shuddering sob and opened her legs as wide as possible, surrendering herself to me, to her dreams. I immediately took advantage of it and began to fuck her as fast and as hard as I could!

I slammed into her body, slapping my hips against hers, pistoning in and out with no regards to her needs. I used her without mercy, fucking her for my ultimate pleasure, the pleasure of my release. All to soon I felt my balls contract and the answering swell of my prick as my jism moved up my stiff prong. With a grunt I showered the back of her cunt with the first jet of hot, thick sperm! She cried out and pulled me tight as she felt my hot seed shooting into her cunt! I fired four more heavy shots of cum into her willing body as I filled her cunt to the brim!

Her cunt jumped around my prick, squeezing it hard, milking it dry of my seed, and sucking the last of my jism from its hard case! My body could no longer take the strain and I collapsed on top of her. As my face came in contact with hers, I felt the wetness there and realized she was crying. She assured me they were tears of joy.

We cuddled together there on that bed, waiting for our bodies to come down from their high. I had her lick me clean. She sucked languidly on my softening prick slowly licking the juices from my crotch. By the time that I had fully relaxed, I realized that I needed to pee.

"Come with me," I ordered and headed to her bathroom.

I stood before the toilet, "Hold my cock while I pee," I told her "and if we miss the mark, you will be punished!" She quickly lifted the toilet seat and grabbed hold of my prick. I felt the flow begin. It was a disaster from the start. I'm uncut and she didn't know to pull back on the foreskin in order to allow me to pee. As soon as the flow started it was spraying everywhere! I clamped down hard to stem the flow and order her to lay back on the cold floor.

I stood above her and pulled back on my foreskin. Her eyes were fixed on my prick. I released my flow. The sting of hot urine crashed into her stomach causing her to jump in surprise. The look on her face was made for a MastrerCard commercial, "Priceless"! I aimed my flow upwards and sprayed my hot pee over her breasts. Then moved up further to spray over her face and hair! Eyes and mouth clamped shut as my urine hit her in the face! I aimed lower and brought my flow over her body to her crotch. I aimed directly at her cunt and let the last of my flow splash over her sex. She moaned as my flow stopped!

I reached down and grabbing her by the hair pulled her into a sitting position and fed her my cock. It began to grow quickly as her mouth sucked on it! As soon as I was fully hard, I threw her on the floor and mounted her. There was no subtlety here, I lifted her legs over my shoulders and fucked her hard and fast! Having already cum, I thought I would last longer than I did, but in a surprisingly short period of time I was ready once more. With a grunt I let loose into her body and felt her surprise and delight as she felt my hot seed inside her. She quickly followed my orgasm with one of her own. Breathing hard I looked down at her as her body began to relax. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was opened wide as she sucked in deep lungfuls of breath, and there was an angelic look of contentment about her.

I slowly disengaged from her and moved to the shower. By the time I had adjusted the water and slid beneath it, she had risen from the floor and joined me. We slowly washed each other's bodies under the warm spray.

I had her dress me and kissed her slowly as we stood before her door, she naked, me fully clothed. I cupped her chin and looked into her eyes and asked, "Did you find anything we did shocking or distasteful?"

"Very shocking and very distasteful," she replied, "But I would do it all again if you asked me!"

"I will ask more of you than that!" I said. "Are you free tomorrow afternoon?" I asked. She was. "Then I will call you around 3 with specific instructions for you. Will you follow them?"

"Yes, I will follow them."

With I final kiss I took my leave...

To be continued in Ramoya and the Hairdresser.

12