Subconsciousness Tells All

Story Info
Annette has a vivid dream with her humanoid protector.
1.3k words
4.15
7.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sjalv91
sjalv91
18 Followers

I was mainly concentrating on her emotions and inner-battle rather than the sex. So, in other words, it's not explicit sexual content. It's actually part of a book I've been writing.

Lemme' know what you think :)

~~~~~

It was as if I were watching movie. I saw myself, lying calmly and relaxed on the couch; my right arm rested alongside my face, my left peacefully held my belly. I saw my own chest rise and fall as I breathed. My blanket was by my hips and Adam's shirt had bundled around my lowest rib exposing my belly.

Suddenly, Adam's angelic face came into the picture. He wasn't human though, he was in his shark-like physique—onyx eyes, razor sharp fangs, and gills were all there. I saw his gills open and close as he inhaled and exhaled. A webbed pale blue hand came gently around my neck.

I didn't react.

"Annette," he began calling my name repetitively. I already felt the irritation begin to fuel my veins. It was as if they were set on fire, but, for some odd reason, I wasn't waking up. "My love," he continued.

I watched as my body was still unresponsive to his immediacy. I thought: if something like this were ever to happen to me in reality, I would have already head bashed him... I guess dreaming is something else entirely...

His face came closer to mine; I could feel his breath around my neck as he spoke. With my vision set over my own body, I quickly realized that he wasn't sitting near me—he was lying next to me. I watched him inquisitively as he began speaking to me again. "I love you." he stated with pride this time, unlike the other time where he had expressed it as if I were the Black Plague. I saw his expression change from smug to pain. "Please, I know that after all of this, we are supposed to head our separate ways; I- I think we shouldn't. I think we can try and makes things work—only if you want to, of course."

I felt the irritation begin to flow into my veins again.

"Please don't leave me." He said as his voice cracked.

Are you kidding me?! This is absurd.

I watched my body from there. His pleading must finally be waking me up. I saw my eyes squint and my eye brows come together as he paused.

"Annette, I need you." He declared with all sincerity.

I actually felt his fingers trace my lips even though I was watching as if it were through a camera, almost directly above Adam and I.

"You make me complete. You make me feel human. I want to live because of you; I want to live for you. I don't feel alive if you aren't here with me. Stay—stay here. Don't leave me hanging on this, please?"

My body seemed to be really bothered by his speaking near my ear; I saw my body shift positions. I was still lying on my back; my arms were both now lying on my belly. I sighed as I reached a satisfying position.

He leaned again into my face and down to my neck. His razor sharp teeth grazed lightly on my jugular. I felt myself shiver. It appeared deadly—it was deadly. It made me realize how easily I could become an easy meal for any undomesticated creature.

I saw myself actually react this time. My eyes lids fluttered open as I was quickly startled to see his face in such near proximity of mine own. Suddenly, it was as if the camera had changed positions; I was still watching at a close-up as the camera had shifted to our faces.

I realized that he wasn't shark-like anymore. He had become the human Adam I was too used to seeing—alluring blue eyes and pastel skin included. I watched his eyes pour into mine as I was...shaking? I just wasn't sure if it was in fear or because the room had become quite chilly. I watched him place his right arm by the side of my face to support himself as he sunk closer to me.

One thing was certain, I was confused. I wasn't sure what he was up to and I wasn't sure how to respond to it. I was curious, except, I was battling my fear and anxiety. I wasn't sure what he was going to do next. The fact that nothing had been done to stop him was also puzzling me. For, I was good at stopping people, no matter what they did. An unexpected wave began to overpower me and I began feeling dazzled by his piercing aqua eyes as they looked at me with desire.

"Annette," his lips were now mere foot away from mine. I felt his breath as he spoke. "I can't stand being in the same room with you. It drives me crazy! Every second that I have alone with you, makes me want more than one mere conversation. When I see you lying in my bed, it makes me think—it makes me want more of you."

His confession made my breathing increase. Was I bracing myself?

"I was confused. This was a case I had to solve. I think—I know I found the answer... I'm in love with you."

My response began to scare me. I was under a small portion of his body and I wasn't complaining. The thing was that I wasn't confused anymore...

I had accepted it.

"Choose me among all others," he begged. "I want to take care of you for the rest of my life."

I was silent as he was waiting for some sort of response from my part. I merely stared back feeling desire too. I didn't feel as if I had to answer his request. I knew he was well aware of my answer.

He took a big intake of air as he completely hovered his body over mine. He held himself there, lips parted, waiting for some form of an objection from my part. He brushed my hair out of my face before he rested his hand by the side of my head. Those few seconds must have been the longest few seconds in my life. As soon as he realized that I wasn't going to object, he crushed his lips against mine with fierce hunger.

The most surprising out of all the possible outcomes of this nightmare, was the way I responded to him—my hands threaded through his body to knot themselves with his hair, as I began to kiss him passionately. I stared back awestruck as his right hand came up and began to bundle up my shirt exposing the faint indent of my ribcage. I stared in disgust as I watched myself close my eyes and gasp as he kissed my neck.

What the heck is going on here?! I need to wake up.

It seemed as if someone were generous enough to hit the fast-forward button. I suddenly stared at the most disturbing image I could have ever imagined: Adam and I were lying nude on the couch with the blanket by our waists; I rested my head on his chest as he played with my hair.

"I love you," he murmured as he kissed the crown of my head.

There was nothing left for me to do but turn away before I had a strong urge to vomit. I knew for certain the damage was done. I had slept with Adam.

I was blessed in this attempt to wake. My eyes shot open as I gazed back into the real world. The darkened room was only illuminated by the main entrance where the pool was located. I sat up to see Adam's silhouette across the room. He was profoundly asleep. What a nightmare, I thought as I got out of bed.

sjalv91
sjalv91
18 Followers