Subersation

Story Info
A toy shop perks up.
1k words
4.33
18.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first customer into my shop that cool November morning was bundled from head to toe and looked like a schoolteacher. Clutched firmly to her chest was a paper sack as she made her way to the cashier's station. There was something in her eyes that said she didn't come here often, if at all.

"Thanks for coming to Subversation. May I help you Ma'am", I said as bright and cheery as I could muster at that hour.

"Yes, I need to make a return" she whispered, although she was the only one in the store. "It appears the item doesn't work"

I slid "the item" out of the paper sack to reveal a remote control 10 function bullet vibrator, an "egg". There appeared not to be a remote with it, just the bullet.

"Ma'am, where is the other bit to it? There needs to be more for it to usually work."

"That's all I received, just that..." and she waved her hand about as if it were a magical wand that would restore the vibrator to its working self.

I looked in their drawer where my workers typically put items that aren't picked up or the extras left behind in the store. They were all the time finding open packages where bits of items were taken, and some bits left behind. Sure enough, a sleek rectangular box remote was sitting there. It was then that I had a terrible thought, one that was sure to liven up the day.

"Ma'am, I need to make sure that it is indeed broken. Would you mind stepping back in our dressing room and inserting the device? You may then dress and walk around the store so that I can see if it is defective."

The schoolteacher appeared flustered by this, but Mary Ann added, "It's the only way to get your $59.99 back I'm afraid, especially out of the package and missing parts"

She turned, looking corner to corner of the store to make sure she was still the only customer, and made her way to the dressing area. She emerged only 10 minutes later, looking much like she did before, less her coat and hat.

"Ok Ma'am, just browse around like normal and I'll observe. It shouldn't take long, I promise."

I went back to my station, with the remote hidden in my pocket. The customer wandered through the DVD section and then made her way to the rack of fetish wear, a most unlikely spot for her I thought. I hit the first speed of the remote and saw the woman's face soften. She snapped her head in my direction.

"It's working", she said right before it was switched off, then added "oh, it's stopped now".

"Could be faulty, just keep walking and see if it continues like that Ma'am"

Over the next fifteen minutes, I toyed with the intensity levels. I saw the woman's knees buckle in the lubrication aisle, her face start to flush in the Novelty section, and then finally lost track of her as a few customers wandered in. I was sure she left the remote in the off position when the customers started pouring in.

I began to ring up my customers, periodically looking for the woman during the first two or three guests to the shop. After the fifth customer, I was embarrassed to find that I had forgotten about her completely. It was over an hour later when I realized that there was something very warm in my pocket that I knew what I had done. After removing the glowing remote, set at high, I went in search for the woman.

She was found, moments later, in a corner of the shop rarely visited. It was darker than the rest of the shop and most didn't want to strain their eyes just to see "Rare Vintage Erotica Prints". It was here I kept some of what I considered my finest pieces, our Betty Page homage. It just never got traffic like other sections. She was on the floor; skirt hiked to her waist, white schoolmarm panties tossed along side her. Her eyes were closed and she was utterly oblivious to my presence. The still vibrating egg lay beside her, jerking like a rabid beast. One hand was to her open blouse, pinching and rolling her erect nipple; the other hand worked their best selling and most popular vibrator, the rabbit. The rabbit was being thrust in and out of her as she dripped down it and pooled on the carpet. Deep moans escaped her and I couldn't step away from the sight of this completely proper woman in the throws of abandon.

I watched her. Watched as she fucked herself deeply and intently, swirling the vibrator in her, only slightly brushing her clit with the toy's special tip.

I then realized what I had chosen to wear that morning. Before I had complained at the ever growing amount of loose change I had lost in those jeans, the jeans with the huge hole in the pocket. I was now grateful for that choice, being in that I never wore underwear. I slipped her hand into the pocket, found the hole, and snaked my fingers to my own waiting wet slit. My fingers circled my clit, dragging my fingertip downward to finger myself standing. I willed her eyes to stay open, to watch this woman orgasm on the floor of my shop, in the loneliest corner of it.

Finally, after one of the quietest orgasms I ever had so as to not startle her, I saw that the woman herself had stopped. She was beginning to breathe evenly again, and the flush of her cheeks were draining. She smiled, and opened her eyes to me.

"I seem to be needing to purchase this rabbit."

I smiled back, not knowing what to say. Did she realize that I had watched her display? Did she realize that I myself had come watching her?

She smiled wider, adding "And I will now take that remote that I left here yesterday"