Subject to Her Whims Ch. 02

Story Info
She indulges herself.
1.4k words
4.2
38.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Topler
Topler
26 Followers

"Please baby, please just untie me and we can just have sex and it'll feel so good for both of us?"

"Oh sweetie. What I'm doing to you right now doesn't feel good?"

"Of course baby, but I need a release. I need it so badly. I thought the belt was just a bit of fun, I didn't think you were gonna deny me like this. It's been two weeks baby, please?"

"We only ever used to do things about once every one or two weeks anyway. And how many times have we played this past two weeks? Easily four or five."

"Eight times you've let me out of this bloody cage, and you've not let me cum once."

"But that's cos I didn't want you to cum baby. And we agreed you only get an orgasm when I want you to. Besides, every time you've ended up begging me to lock the cage back on. How do you know I wasn't gonna make you cum if you stayed out?"

"Oh my God, I'm so close, please oh please let me cum? Please, please, please, nooooooo. Please touch him again baby, I hate it when you let go, please oh please?"

"Sweetie, you know you're not allowed to hump the air and writhe like that. It turns me on so much I might lose my composure. Now do you want me to play with my toy some more, or do you want me to lock him up safe and sound in his shiny cage?"

"Please touch him baby, touch him and make him cum, please baby please?"

"I think I might make a new rule where if you ask me to make him cum he definitely won't both the night you ask, and the next night we play. But I might not, I'm gonna have to think about it. In the meantime I know something a little more useful you can do with your tongue baby."

"Oh baby, you've gotten so good at that since I locked you up. This feels so damn good."

"Please let me cum, please baby, please don't stop, please baby, please... Aaargghhh! Please touch him again now baby, please?"

"Oh baby. Oh baby, what did I just tell you about humping the air? Look at me, basically humping your face like a harlot when I'm actually a perfectly proper young lady. Only you can do this to me, watching it hopefully throbbing in the air, praying for just one more touch. I need to cum now baby."

"Please, I need..."

"Shush baby, just keep licking. No more talking till I say you can or I might not be very nice. Anyway, I've already decided what I'm going to do. You've been very good to me and I've decided it's time for a little reward. We're gonna cum together baby. No, no, shush sweetie. No words. And whatever happens, don't stop licking till I say. Whatever happens."

...

"Oh sweetie yes right there, yes, yes yes."

"Aarrgghh! No!"

...

"Oh sweetie, that was so good, the best one I've ever had. You did so well not stopping the licking, even if you did speak when I told you not to. Keep licking. Now baby, I think you'll find we did cum together. You came so much baby, it's all over your stomach. Now, the reason it might have felt a tiny bit frustrating is because I let go right as it started, but the important thing is you got to cum, and I had such a good orgasm watching the cum dribble out of your helpless cock, bouncing around and hoping so badly for just one more touch while it really needed it. That was called a ruined orgasm baby, and despite the name it's still an orgasm, and I don't expect you to be greedy and want full ones when I'm nice enough to grant you some sort of release. Although of course you will still get full orgasms sometimes."

"Oh sweetie, you're doing so well licking me still, I'm getting close again. I've never been this horny immediately after an orgasm before, normally I need a couple of minutes to calm down before another one. Sweetie, here you go, we'll cum together again and I promise not to ruin this one if you can make mine even better than that last one."

"Oh sweetie, I can tell you've been ready since I started stroking him, you're lucky I'm going just slow enough that you can wait for me. Oh oh, yes, yes, I'm almost ready."

...

"Oh sweetie that is so so good, yes yes yes, oh yes."

"No!!!! Please! I beg you please oh please, do something?"

"Oh god. That one was so good. But it didn't beat the first one, the best orgasm of my life. And a deal's a deal. You were very naughty to speak without permission, and even naughtier to take your tongue off me. Luckily I was able to grind against you and it had mostly passed by then anyway, but still. Anyway, the choice is yours. I don't think it's possible for me to have an orgasm better than the first one anymore tonight, but I'm definitely up for trying."

"It's up to you, either go for it and have a ruined orgasm every time I cum, or if you ask sweetly enough I might let you back in the cage now and you can carry on licking me from all locked up tight. This is the only time I'm going to give you this choice, otherwise I'm not sure how many ruined orgasms you'll be facing tonight. At least three more, but if you can give me the new best orgasm of my life, you get a full one. It's up to you baby, choice?"

"Please will you lock me back in my cage baby, please oh please, no more of those, I beg you, please?"

"But sweetie, I love seeing it throb and dribble. Don't you feel strong for me?"

"Please give me a proper orgasm baby, I beg you, please oh please?"

"I told you baby, that's almost impossible tonight. Now I wanted three more dribble orgasms from you, but I'm willing to let you save them for later if you really are at your limit. What do you think sweetie?"

"I'm sorry baby, I just can't have another one of those tonight. Please lock me up and take them from me some other time, please baby, please?"

"Ok sweetie, that's fair enough. I guess they are pretty intensely frustrating. Now at least you know you've got three releases to look forward to. And you can't deny that at least they're something. I'll just go fetch the icepack, one minute darling. Don't go anywhere."

"Ok baby. Oh look at that, still throbbing. I can't wait to have the rest of my orgasms, although I hope for your sake none of them turn out to be my new best ever. Although I reckon one of the reasons it was so good was watching you throb and dribble and feeling you moaning into my pussy. You did so well not losing contact the whole time baby, that really made me happy. Alright, easy does it. Look at you, you don't even flinch at the ice anymore, you just accept it."

*Click*

"Ok baby, all safe and snug now, we can get back to business. I suspect I might be a while, tonight really did get me going. After I'm done I'll untie you and you can have a nice cold shower if you want. Oh baby, I admire the enthusiasm, but remember you're only supposed to start licking when I tell you to. That's three things I'll have to punish you sometime for now, speaking, licking when you weren't supposed to, and not licking when you were supposed to. I dunno what sort of punishment though, I've never been into spanking or anything, but I might try it. Or maybe just three more dribbles on top of the three you already owe me before your full orgasms, or three more weeks before your full orgasm from when I was going to let you? I have a tough choice ahead of me, but right now I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy, I've said it before but you're getting so so good at that sweetie. I think I love you."

"I love you too."

Topler
Topler
26 Followers