Subjugated by Three Horny Teens

Story Info
My peaceful Sunday morning is invaded...
3.1k words
4.33
22.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sunny, quiet Sunday morning as I strode through a deserted section of my local park. This was my favourite area with several benches situated right on the edge of a large grassy wooded area where only the odd dog walker ventured. I sat on my favourite bench, unfurled my paper and began to read, enjoying the warmth of the sunshine and the tranquility of my surroundings.

After several minutes my concentration was broken by the sound of young female voices. I hadn't noticed them arrive when they sat down on the bench opposite about ten yards away. I glanced over the top of my paper and saw that there were three of them. These hot young teens aged just eighteen years apiece were brimming with that bright sexuality of youth and dressed in a way that they probably considered to be casual but was to me, both provocative and arousing. Their outfits were similar; they dressed like one another as most teens who stick closely together often do. High wedge shoes, long over the knee socks and their tight micro miniskirts were coupled with short tight cropped tops which left little to the imagination. There was an awful lot of young flesh on show on this balmy summer morning. I turned the page and went back to my paper, trying to avoid the distraction.

I could hear them chatting and laughing. They mocked one other and bounced around on their bench. It was hard to resist the odd glance over my paper as they fell over one another revealing their firm young thighs and glimpses of their panties. They didn't seem to take any notice of me and so I glanced and watched more often as I felt my cock begin to stir and may balls tighten. They were gorgeous, so young and so sexy. I was enjoying this until one of them looked up and noticed me watching. I didn't meet her gaze but looked straight back down into the pages of my paper, pretending that I had not really noticed them but she knew. She had dark hair and I had gathered that her name was Leslie. Lynn and Karen made up the trio.

It went quiet after that save for a few whispers which I could not discern. I continued to scan the columns and did not hear them leave. A few minutes later curiosity got the better of me and once again I glanced over the top of my paper and there they sat the three of them staring straight at me from their bench. They had their feet on the bench, knees against their chests with heels drawn towards the buttocks, hands around their ankles. I let out an involuntary gasp as my eyes took in the view of their perfect teen thighs and the swelling mounds between them, each one covered by the tight crotch of their tiny white panties.

Leslie began to part her knees. It was slow, deliberate and provocative. I was transfixed by her and she knew it. My eyes were glued to her nubile smooth body and the tiny triangle of cloth outlining her plump young cunt lips and disappearing in tight folds between her partially exposed butt cheeks. I reddened with embarrassment as I realised that I was lusting after girls young enough to be my daughters. I thrust my face back into my paper and pretended to concentrate on reading but my mind was a whirl of lust and excitement and my cock had stiffened in response to this unexpected visual stimulation. My hands shook and my mouth was dry.

I continued to try and read but my efforts were stymied by shouts from the opposite bench.

"Hey Mister! You trying to look up our skirts? Want to see some more you dirty old perv?" I don't know which one of them said it but I tried to ignore it. This made it worse.

"Like young girls do you?" came the shouts. "Leslie show him some more!" said one. Then Leslie said "Want to see more Mister? Look now!"

I was provoked and I looked. The three of them sat back with their long legs parted wide and their tiny skirts hitched even higher, three perfect specimens of young womanhood displaying themselves, their taught muscled thighs and achingly perfect asses each with a magical strip of taught white panty crotch stretched out in a thin strip over their teen vaginas.

"Fucking pervert, fucking pervert" they chimed in chorus.

It was too much. I gathered up my paper and sauntered off using the journal to hide my excitement. I trudged off through the woods confused, aroused and trembling in frustration. As I dawdled on through the trees pondering on their insolence, beauty and sexual power, I heard a friendly shout and turned round. It was Lyn and Karen.

"Look, sorry about that Mister, we were just messing about," said Karen.

"That's OK" I stammered. They caught up with me and giggled.

"You did enjoy the view though didn't you!" said Lynn.

With that she shoved me backwards and I fell, arse over tit as they say. Leslie had quietly crouched on all fours behind me causing me to lose balance and fall - the oldest trick in the book. As I scrambled to try and get up the three of them descended on me. Their tight skirts which barely covered their buttocks rode up as they deftly pinned me down, exposing their skimpy thong panties. I was on my back with Karen sitting on my legs and Leslie on my stomach and Lynn on my chest. I struggled to get free but their combined weight was too much for me. I was trapped.

"Undo his belt and pull his trousers down Karen, then do the belt up tight round his ankles so he can't run away" said Leslie. Karen did this and tethered my ankles together then sat back down and I felt her warm thighs descend on my exposed legs. She settled with her crotch on my groin area and I felt the heat from her sex. I was red with humiliation and filled with fear that I might be seen. I continued to struggle against them but it really was useless.

"Get off me now!" I commanded but they just stared down at me and giggled. As I looked up I noticed how Lynn's ample young breasts thrust against the constraining fabric of her tight crop-top and jiggled as three of them bounced on top of me knocking the breath from my body.

I continued to protest as Lynn slid forward and clamped her firm young thighs on each side of my head. I was held firmly and could only stare up at her as she giggled with the others at my predicament. Her inner thighs were warm and sticky from her exertions. She squeezed my face hard and my breathing became laboured as they continued to bounce on me. Lynn's hot, moist young cunt, clad in flimsy nylon was only inches from my face and as I sucked at the air I caught the strong musky scent of her. It hit me like a hammer, I was intoxicated by the odour of sweaty teen vagina and my cock began to stiffen rapidly. Karen noticed this immediately and began to tease and grind on it through my boxers. I glanced down to see that Lynn's panties had formed a tight camel toe and a thin strip of moisture had formed on the flimsy material. She obviously relished the fact that I was at her mercy as her sweet feminine smell drove me delirious and my cock grew as hard as iron.

"I think he's enjoying this." Karen sniggered as she continued to torment my swollen cock.

"Get off me you bitches!" I seethed. "Just get the fuck off!" louder this time.

"I'm going to really shut him up now!" It was Leslie who had reacted. She sprang up off my chest and stood with her feet planted on the ground either side of Lynn's knees. I raised my eyes, she looked incredibly attractive as she flicked her dark tresses to one side and I could make out the fleshy underside of her large breasts which showed from beneath her crop-top. She had no bra. Her exquisite nipples and puffy areola stood proud. Her exposed belly was flat and her skin was silky smooth where it met her tiny micro skirt, now rucked up and looking more like a belt. Her sinewy legs were perfect and I gazed at the sexy little creases where her buttocks met the backs of her thighs. A perfect young goddess oozing insolence and sex appeal.

"You won't say another word" Leslie sniggered and she pulled up her thong panties tight against the lips of her beautiful vulva. I watched as the thong disappeared into a thin strip partially exposing her shaven swollen lips. It stretched tight against her ass hole and no longer covered her pink anus, save for a tiny strand straining between her beautiful plump cheeks. She stood like that for a few moments frotting her pronounced clit, clearly visible under her tightly stretched gusset then lowered herself over my face. She slid her thighs over those of her friend and I felt her full weight as her stinky pink anus, bisected by a thin strand of material, was crushed against my nostrils. I drew a deep breath through my nose as her smooth young buttocks engulfed my face. The sweaty, girly smell that was forced upon me and the general lack of air made me light headed yet I felt my cock grow even harder under the pressure of Karen's body.

"Move back Lynn." I heard Leslie say and she then manoeuvred herself so her thinly covered crotch was directly over my mouth, which I was forced to open wide under the pressure of her weight and I tasted heaven. The smell of her anus, her sex, the wetness I could now feel on my face took me to a place I have never known. I was still helpless but was now overtaken with pure lust. They had me and I was totally under their wicked spell.

"How long shall we sit on him?" they mused amongst themselves. "I have at least another hour," said Karen.

"Good, we'll sit on him for an hour and change around so everyone gets a turn on his face." said Lynn. With that Leslie began to rock on my face getting wetter and wetter and her hot lubricating cunt slid easily over my upturned face. I tried to penetrate her with my tongue but could not get past the soaking material still covering the entrance of her dripping teenage quim. However I could feel her hardened thong clad clitoris as she writhed back and forth and I flicked at it furiously until she shuddered, then froze, pushing hard onto my face my completely cutting off my air as her wanton hole gushed onto me through the thin gauzy material. She thrust hard back and forth again, shuddered one final time before relaxing on my sodden face, panting after her exertions.

"My turn now!" giggled Lynn and Leslie shuffled off my face. As she clambered up I caught a view of her sweaty thighs with the crotch of her thong buried deep in the puffy swollen entrance to her heavenly young pussy. Lynn slid forward. Her legs were wet from Leslie's girly secretions but I could also see that she had been frigging herself and her own thong was already soaking and she had created a warm wet area on the front of my shirt. Her crotch was stained a vaguely yellow colour and there was a faint whiff of pee mingled with her strong musky scent.

Karen shuffled up onto my chest behind Lynn as Leslie strode down to my legs. Lynn sat full on my face pressing her pissy panties into my nose and wedging it in the cleft of her cameltoe. I felt Leslie yank down my boxers to expose my tortured cock.

"Oh, he has a nice thick cock." she remarked as she plonked her saturated gusset on top of it and shuffled so that I could feel those hot peachy buttocks on my balls and my shaft compressed against my belly and wedged in the groove between her wet pink cunt lips.

My God how they had me completely at their mercy and filled with desire for their hot young bodies as they enjoyed the complete power they had over me.

Lyn began to rock back and forth, the sensation of her fleshy thighs and buttocks engulfing me and the strong scent of her pissy young hole grinding on my nose was taking me to new heights. Leslie slid her slick pussy up and down my engorged cock and brought me close to the edge. Her copious juices coating my cock, balls and lower belly as I she slid over me.

I felt Karen's hot sticky cream soak into my shirt as she pawed at her crotch, now firmly pressed into my chest. The odour from Lyn's drenched panties grew more intense as she rocked on my face with increasing speed. Her thighs quivered and I could tell she was near to her climax. As she moved I caught the occasional glimpse of her, now wrapped in an embrace with Karen.

Karen's thighs now held me in a tight lock, whilst Lyn rested her legs on top of hers enabling her to slide and grind with increasing speed until she erupted. She squealed and her potent juices flooded onto my face through that tight thong and into my mouth. I struggled for air as the sheer quantity of liquid overwhelmed me and collected on my face, trapped and sealed by Karen's sturdy thighs. I spluttered and choked on it causing Lyn to convulse then press her full weight onto my helpless face, I was dizzy through lack of air and felt only heat, wetness and the erotic stench of her dirty young cunt suffocating me. With Leslie still teasing my naked cock, I would have orgasmed but instead the lights went out and I slipped into blackness.

I awoke to see Karen towering over me. Had they realised what they had done? Did they care? It seemed not. Lyn now sat astride my cock and Leslie pinned my chest. I surveyed Karen's body from my prone position, blurry at first but as she came into focus I could see that her thong was pulled to one side exposing a single pussy lip as the material pressed into the mound of her curvy vagina. Karen was a little stockier than the others and gobs of thick sticky cream surrounded her crotch and filled her gusset. Her waist was still slim but her thighs and buttocks were thicker than the others. My cock stiffened again and sprang up from under Lyn's dripping buttocks. She manoeuvred herself onto it, trapping it as Leslie had done squashed under her crotch but she slid towards the base causing it stand taught, erect and pulsing with every heartbeat.

Karen ushered Leslie back so that she could kneel astride me. Facing my feet she began to descend and then planted her knees either side of my face. I stared past her deliciously plump thighs to the dripping gash between them as thick drops of hot teenage pussy cream dropped onto my face and began to fill my eye sockets. As I blinked, her chubby but perfectly formed buttocks, shiny with her feminine cream, enveloped my willing face. She slid backwards slowly, her movement lubricated by her own juices, until my nose entered directly into her hot slippery vulva which cut off the air to my nostrils. I was now literally breathing her. She owned me, all three of them owned me and I had never been so utterly aroused. Karen adjusted her position so that my nose was thrust deeper into her cunt. As she did so the thick creamy secretions which had collected in her panties were squeezed out onto my face and ran into my mouth and down my chin. She tasted amazing, sweet, musky, sweaty and horny.

Karen began to rub her large engorged clitoris whilst keeping my nose buried deep in her soaking hole. Her hip movements were slight but I could feel the walls of her strong young pussy rhythmically squeezing my nose as she moved. She continued to rub her throbbing clit but paused every now and then to drip the collected cream off her fingers and into my open mouth. I savoured every drop. I could feel the other two girls masturbating gently on top of me and the wetness on my tortured cock still trapped at the base under Lyn's hot sex.

Karen began to pant and rub with more urgency. Her movements grew more deliberate and she began squeezing my face in time with her vaginal contractions. I was forced to swallow more and more of her hot thick cum.

"Wank him Lyn!" Karen gasped, "wank him hard!"

Lyn's soft girly fingers encircled by stretched cock and she pumped it mercilessly. Karen began to shudder, the heat from her gaping cunt was incredible as she lubricated even more profusely over my captive face. I could feel my orgasm welling up inside as I fought for breath. Lyn was now also squeezing me with her sturdy thighs. A few more pumps and I erupted, spraying thick ropes of hot white sperm everywhere, my hips bucked and I sucked furiously at the air.

This triggered Karen whose whole body now shook uncontrollably. As her hips jerked wildly over my face her cream sprayed out and covered me completely. She moaned and rubbed, positioning her wanton hole over my mouth, thus forcing me to swallow huge mouthfuls of her thick discharge. Then she sat back down on my nose and I felt her cunt walls clenching with each wave of her orgasm. She was still shaking as her orgasm started to subside. After some time her breathing began to return to normal.

Karen cared not for my predicament and stayed as she was with my nose still resting in her fleshy soaking pussy until she was good and ready to move. Leslie however was furious.

"He's spunked all over my back, the messy fucker" she complained. "Get off him Karen."

Karen raised her sticky genitals off my face and stood up. Leslie shuffled forward and then squatted over my face. Pulling her panties aside she proceeded to piss on my face. It was hot and the power of it caused it to sting. She emptied her bladder of the steaming liquid in my face, hair and over my shirt. Once finished she gave a wicked giggle and then stood up with the others. The three of them looked down at me, then at each other, giggled and sauntered of laughing.