Subliminal Seduction

Story Info
He thought I was passed out. But I remember everything...
2.1k words
4.45
70.7k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started when my new friend, Savanna, got the bright idea to sneak off to a party. We'd both just turned 18 the month before, but we were still in high school and still lived at home. Both of our parents were really strict, and it was their house, so their rules, and we had to sneak out of her bedroom window.

Being that we didn't get out much, we weren't very heavy drinkers. The party wasn't very large. But several legit adults sat around a table in a dimly lit living room passing around a bottle and playing cards. Savanna and I took our seats join in with the grown ups.

A man sat across from me who really had to have been mid to late 30s, but he had very flattering features. His eyes were a glowing sort of light blue, with sapphire blue rings around the edges. His short blonde hair was the perfect shade to compliment his smooth tan skin. His arms bulged slightly at the ends of his short sleeves. He was quite a large, but balanced build. I remember blushing when he caught me staring at him. But the strangest thing happened. I began to catch him staring at me!

At first he'd look away, or begin talking about something that was behind me. But after the first few times he just kept staring at me, despite my curious return glance. I remember feeling so flushed when his gaze didn't break away. I thought to myself, 'Wow... He isn't even trying to hide it anymore. He thinks I'm pretty!'

It wasn't long before I was ready to tap out. Two or three rounds, maybe. I was feeling pretty light headed. I could feel my face was flush and my short black hair hung loosely in my eyes. I was wobbling in my chair.

A woman sitting next to him, that I believe I recall was his sister, lived there and offered me a bed in her own room. I was eager to take it since Savanna had ditched me twenty minutes ago to fuck her exboyfriend behind her current boyfriend's back in the guest bedroom.

I stood, timidly accepted, and walked past the perfect Adonis. I noticed the smell of vanilla and musk. He even smelled beautiful. I smiled at him with droopy eyes and took my leave. As I walk passed him, he extends a single finger without even lifting his hand from the armrest, and grazes my thigh just below my skirt.

I stumbled down the hall to the door at the end. I opened it, closed the door behind me, and immediately fell on the bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

The next thing I recall is warmth on my lips. Before I open my eyes I realize that warmth was breath, and quickly decide it's best to keep my eyes closed. Instant fear overtakes me.

I feel someone's lips graze mine, in the softest kiss I had ever and have ever received in my life. It's difficult to maintain steady, slow, sleep-like breathing, but I prevail.

I smell his cologne and I know it is him. The perfect Adonis that couldn't take his eyes off of me, now could not keep his hands off of me.

I am curious where this will go if he thinks I'm still passed out, and while I am frightened it might go exactly where I was thinking it would, I welcomed the thrill of being able to pretend I couldn't remember in the morning. He was, after all, about to take my body to do with as he pleased... without asking. That excited me. He wanted me so badly he wouldn't risk being told no. He had to have me.

I felt his hand brush my hair away and I heard him speak in a most faint whisper directly into my ear, "I dreamed about you last night, and I recognized you as soon as you walked into the room. You're her. The girl from my dreams."

His hand traced behind my ear, down my jaw line, and down my neck. In one soft motion he hooked his finger under the button of my blouse and released more cleavage than I'd feel comfortable showing in public. He traces my left breast and performs his smooth hook and release tactic and before I realize it's even happened, my chest is exposed.

I feel him lightly cup my breast and move his palm in a circular motion. My breast follows his movements. Soon his hand is lightly resting on my rib cage just under my breast and begins slowly moving down. It moves over my stomach and his fingertips lightly trace the curve of my hips.

He pauses, and though I can't see him as my eyes are still closed, I can feel him staring at me. For a brief moment I panic. I didn't want him to scare away. I wanted to see just how far he would go. Then slowly, his fingers fall to the subtle v that is my pussy. I tried so hard to repress it, but I didn't quite completely achieve my goal, and let out the slightest of sighs. He pulls his hand away fast. I hear him back away a few steps. Then I think I hear light slow pacing.

I hoped he wasn't trying to talk himself out of this.

I was overjoyed when I felt his touch return. A single finger traced slowly up my inner thigh and hooked and caught the front of my skirt. He slowly began to raise it up.

My excitement grew fast and I knew if he began to trace the lips of my pussy with that finger he'd feel how wet I was. I worried briefly if he'd know I was really awake as he gently pulled my panties aside.

I could hear his breathing begin to accelerate. His finger slipped inside me just the slightest bit and I could hear him sigh. He pulls his wet fingertip out of my soft pussy and begins to do just what I feared. He fondled the lips of my pussy and then swirled his wet finger around my clit.

He lifts his hand away from my warm cunt and I can hear him sucking and licking his fingers. This time he slides in two.

Very slowly he pressed in just a little deeper each time until I could feel the length of his fingers inside me. He gently scraped down my inner walls before pushing back into me over and over and over again. He stops after a minute to pull my panties down carefully and lifts my left leg to free me from their lacey bonds. He lets it hang over the side of the bed to rest on the floor.

I hear a zipper slowly coming undone in the darkness. He's taking his dick out. I think of how lovely it will feel inside me and before I notice what I'm doing, I begin grinding my pussy into the air.

The jig is up. He has to know I'm awake now... but then I hear him whisper, "You want me, baby. So bad you even want me in your sleep..."

He walks to the edge of the bed where my head rest and I feel soft skin being dragged across my lips.

My mind is racing. He's about to fuck my face! His thumb touches my chin and lightly pulls down. My lips part. I taste salty precum as the head of his dick presses my lips apart and grazes my tongue. His hand moves under my bra and I feel the tips of his fingers flicking across my nipple.

His hard dick slowly and rhythmically glides over my tongue through my moist, loose lips and into my mouth and I'm losing my mind. I want him inside me so badly, but I'm afraid that if I move he'll stop.

His fingers find my pussy again. He slips them in gently, pulling out my sweet pussy juices to better slide his fingers around my clit. His dick comes out of my mouth.

He pushes his fingers under my thigh and gently lifts my leg and positions his leg beneath it. I feel a small, warm drop of spit hit my clit. He thumbs the head of his cock up and down my pussy to spread it around.

He slowly and carefully pushes just the head of his cock into me and I can feel my juices dripping down my ass. Without opening my eyes I can tell he is studying my face, looking for any signs that might indicate I was waking up to my assault.

He pushes just a little deeper, and he's struggling with himself. He wants to be deep inside me. I squeeze his dick subtly with my pussy and he stops moving completely. He is perfectly still halfway inside me. I can tell he's thrilled.

After a very short moment he slowly pushes all the way into me and I can't help but sigh. I don't think he noticed. He began slowly rocking his hips and I can imagine how it looks from his perspective. He looks down, and his throbbing hard dick, glistening in the moon light because it's covered in my juices, disappears into my smooth, tight little pussy and slowly emerges even wetter than before.

His breathing quickens, as does his pace. I hope to myself he doesn't cum soon.

As if picking up on my very thoughts he goes deep inside me and holds it. He grunts and whispers, "Girl... your tight little pussy is going to make me cum too fast..."

He swiftly pulls his dick out of me and I can hear just how wet I am. What is he doing? He isn't going to stop is he??

He steps off the side of the bed and takes a knee beside my fallen leg. I feel his finger tips push into me and his rugged voice silently proclaim that he is going to make me cum in my dreams.

His tongue slips around my clit and begins to gently suck on it. His fingers are moving in slow motion, scraping perfectly along the inner walls of my pussy. I am close. I can't sit still anymore. As my back arches, his free hand slides up my stomach and over my breasts, and silently I cum into his mouth.

His fingers move slowly now as he messaged the inside of my pussy and my left nipple, while I can only assume watching me contentedly. I hear him shuffle and fall to his knees between my legs again. This time he gently lifts my thigh up and places my leg over his shoulder.

His hard cock is inside me again, and it seems he's suddenly not so nervous that I will awaken. He thrusts into me and I know when he's ready to cum. Briefly, I hope he doesn't cum inside me. I wasn't on birth control and I was pretty sure he wasn't wearing a condom. The thought was fleeting, however, when it was replaced with the thought of how subtly sweet it would feel to sense his warm, thick cum dripping out of my pussy and down my thigh.

Soon, it was happening. He thrusts deep inside me and his breathing stops. I feel him stiffen on top of me. Then I feel him burst into my pussy. He leans back and pulls his dick out.

He begins playing in the mess he made, reaching a single finger deep inside me and swirling his cum around the lips of my pussy. I decide to give him a show and push his cum out of my pussy; I open my eyes to look just through my eyelashes so I can relish his reaction.

I can feel it come out in one long warm pour. He exclaims in a hushed voice, "Oh, yes..." and he pushes his still firm cock back into me. Deep and slow he fucks me for just a minute or two longer, all the while my pussy tightly grasping his dick, longing to pull out every last drop of his cum. He slows to a stop and pulls his dick out of me for the final time. I am beyond satisfied.

He delicately and carefully puts my panties back into place, repositions my skirt, and rebuttons my blouse. He brushes my hair out of my face and gently climbs over me. As lies down beside me and laid his hand over my stomach he whispers into my ear, "You'll think I just laid down to take care of you, but part of you will know I can make that pussy feel great," he sighs, "and you'll want me again."

He fell asleep holding me. I made sure he woke up to a blow job. A sloppy, wet, deep, cock sucking that he probably remembers as vividly as I remember the night he thought he took me without my consent.