Submission

Story Info
A dragon learns to bend to his mistress' dominance...
10.8k words
3.4
14k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Submission

The blue dragon growled as he was hitched to an O-ring in the entrance hall, tail lashing furiously. It was bad enough that he wore no clothing at all - not even undergarments - but to be led around like a feral animal on a leash! Why, the notion was unheard of. Yet such was his life and such was how his life would continue. A black leather bridle encased his muzzle, a bit not designed for draconian muzzles straining his jaws apart, and forced him to tip his head back to swallow or else drool constantly. Cold and metallic on his tongue, Makaidos tried to ignore its feel and crossed his arms over his broad, bare chest, glaring down the anthropomorphic being holding the end of the leash.

The slave who had led him there, a tough-skinned rhinoceros, rolled his leathery shoulders, unmoved by his griping. It was all the same to him and Makaidos would not be the first fellow slave to snarl and snap and stomp its hind paws at him like the younglings they were at heart. A lifer in the slave world would soon learn, he had no doubt about that at all. He wore nothing besides a loincloth - a loincloth that Makaidos would have given his left wing for if he had been so disposed to give anything away. He grimaced, shuffling his bound wings against his back, leather shifting. A slave had nothing to give away.

"There, there." The rhinoceros, whose name Makaidos had never learned, patted him condescendingly on the head, between his pair of lighter coloured downward curving horns. "You shan't be alone here long."

Taking a step back, the burly anthro studied him, dark eyes narrowed and lost amongst folds of skin. He stroked his horn, running his calloused paw from the base to the tip over and over again. The motion was so hypnotic that Makaidos caught himself staring, following its path intently.

"Mistress Thema will be along soon," the rhinoceros told him, still stroking his horn. "Then you'll be...how do they say...more amenable? Not bored, are you?"

He grinned, baring blunt teeth that gleamed with care. It was likely the only good the slave could do for himself in caring for his body the best he could.

"That's what you want, isn't it? Some company?" He chortled. "Mistress will have plenty of that for you!"

Makaidos deigned to answer and angled his muzzle away. The answer was obvious and bore no just response. Rising to the muscle-slave's goading would not serve him well, judging by past experiences. He shuddered at the memory of the rhinoceros and a group of other furs muscling the larger dragon from his bed to the poolside where Thema entertained her guests. Lilies cupping magical flames had adorned the clear blue waters, yet his attention had been dragged from them all too swiftly, their beauty fleeting in the moment. Strapped down and abused, he was forced to take every humiliating gesture and his gazelle mistress' faux phallus under his tail, until a four-legged beast had his turn too.

No... He shook himself. That was not a good memory. Best not to go there. Best not to recall the abject humiliation, the way the beast's cock felt sliding under his...

No.

It seemed silly to have his wings bound so closely to his back instead of his arms - it was not as if he could even fly after spending so long cooped up without opportunity to stretch his wings - so Makaidos focused on the feel of them instead. If his jaws had been free, he would have hissed a spire of smoke, letting it curl from his nostrils and show just how steep he deemed the injustice of the situation to be. Let the little gazelle see exactly how fearsome he was. Then she would think twice about strapping his wings down into uncomfortable bundles. The muscles strained to be free, tugging on leather straps with constrained power, muscle bulging even without frequent use.

Or she would think twice about letting him go around her mansion with any part of him unbound, a sly voice in his head added bitterly. She would not want to chance his wrath or insolence on that level if he demonstrated a less compliant side than what he had practiced of late.

Makaidos shifted, unable to find a safe topic for his mind to play with. Being a slave, at least on his side, involved much standing around waiting for his mistress and there was often too much time to think. The only other being of interest in the aquamarine tinted hall, illuminated with softly glowing royal blue stones, was his fellow slave. Unbound, the rhinoceros stood casually with his arms folded across his chest, spindly tail flicking as if to swat away imaginary flies from a savannah far away. Between his legs, the loincloth bulged and the creature scratched it as nonchalantly as he would rub his muzzle, thick fingers scraping. Under his touch, the bulge swelled and he chuffed lightly in the back of his throat, drooped ears twitching. Makaidos swallowed hard, the tip of his shaft teasing ever so subtly from his pale scaled sheath, so shy that one could have missed it if they were not already aware of his arousal.

Tail swaying, Makaidos turned his mind away, though not his eyes, watching as the large paw descended again, the back side rubbing over the contained rod of flesh that Makaidos just knew was hidden there. The dragon fought down a whimper, burying it deep. Need raged through him. When had she last allowed him to orgasm? It was too long, far too long for any self-respecting male. Yet his body was not his own and had not been his own for many years. He was not allowed that pleasure or any pleasure at all, for that matter.

The rhinoceros caught him looking and grinned, cupping the bulge beneath his loincloth as if to imply that he would be doing something else with it later, a hungry look in his beady black eyes. Makaidos shuddered.

"Slave."

The dragon stiffened, pupils shifting to the point over his shoulder where he knew his mistress would appear, her sultry, powerful tone unmistakable. He would never understand how she managed to move so silently with hooves, even if they were the split cloven hooves her kind boasted. The Thompson's gazelle's size may have had something to do with her stealth, her innate ability to blend in with her surroundings so that she could tap him on the shoulder before he even knew she was in the room.

Draped in sheer, baby blue fabric that set off her red-brown coat, the gazelle stalked around him, a casual paw tracing a path over his scales. Muscles tensing, Makaidos tilted his muzzle back as her paw reached his throat, the tips of her fingers brushing over his Adam's apple. He yearned to yank his head away but had learned early on that that only earned him a sharp reprimand.

Thema glanced behind the dragon and smiled at the rowdier approach of two companions - a stag and a mare who was dressed in a similar style to Thema, wisps of green silk floating around her body while her modesty was mostly preserved. Mostly. Bouncing lightly from hoof to hoof as if she could not stay still for more than the fleetest of moments, the bay mare clapped her paws and flicked her black mane out of her eyes as she made sounds of what Makaidos assumed was approval. The buck with a small rack of antlers scratched his white chin and shifted in a pair of form-fitting trousers, black fabric clinging too tightly to muscle and flesh. Makaidos smirked inwardly. He would never understand modern fashion. The buck must be roasting.

Better that he be roasting over a spit, if he was one of the free folk, the voice in the back of his mind quipped sullenly, ever so active of late.

Quiet.

Thema gestured at Makaidos in a wide, sweeping motion that went from his head to his toes.

"Look at those scales shine. He matches me."

Makaidos stiffened as he was spoken about as if he was something changeable, a possession to be swapped out when the mood pleased her. She was wrong - how could he match her? It was not as if he was wearing anything to match hers. He couldn't change his scales!

"He is a specimen indeed," the buck murmured, walking around Makaidos in a complete circle to fully admire him. "This is the first dragon I've ever laid eyes on. How do you believe their species thrives when they are so rare?"

Thema looked Makaidos in the eye until he slid his slit-pupils away, unable to hold when she bore down on him. Looking at her bare hooves, the dragon seethed inwardly, swallowing his fury to a place where he hoped she would not see.

"The slave breeding programme is extensive," the gazelle mused, turning Makaidos' muzzle from the left to the right with a critical eye. "I suspect that that is the only reason we still have dragons roaming today. Such a reclusive species.

Clip-clopping closer, the mare half-reached out a paw and jerked it back when the dragon's tail snapped, tip cracking like a whip. It did not get anywhere near her, of course, but Thema frowned and struck his muzzle with the flat of her paw anyway, snapping his head ninety degrees to the right. He stifled a growl and curled his tail around his calf, tip restlessly flicking. Thema beckoned her mare-friend closer with a proud smile, always one to show off a jewel in her collection as readily as she would flash a ring at a friend. Makaidos was getting better under a firm paw and a strict training regime, this she knew undoubtedly. Before, he would not have thought twice about lunging for her when she struck him. Now the wandering tail was the main indication of his unrest. In time, that too would be curbed.

"Here," Thema's painted red lips curved up. "I assure you that he will not bite."

The equine shook her head, brown eyes wide as she clutched her paws so tightly to her ample bosom that it was as if she feared that the dragon would rip them away from her. The glare he was giving her certainly said so.

"Can I touch him?" The mare cautiously extended a paw at Thema's nod to stroke down his chest, growing bolder when he did not react bar a slight twitch of muscle. "What are you going to have him do at the party?"

The party? Makaidos listened intently, eyes half-lidded. A gentle touch was welcome and it was difficult to want to pull away from the mare, even if it was demoralising to be petted like a dog.

"That is why I have brought you here today." Thema winked. "Ones of the creative persuasion are required to provide the best show at the celebration - as always! What ideas may you have for him? He will be on display, of course."

"Hm..." Rocking back on the rear side of his hooves, the buck studied him carefully, sparing his bare chest a thoughtful stroke. "Where is the party to be held?"

"In the ballroom." Thema winced, smoothing the orange-brown fur on the back of her neck down flat. "It's such a monstrous task to prepare for events, I only really use it for large celebrations now. And the Christmas party, of course."

"Christmas!" The mare spun, tail whirling after her with such force that the strands stung Makaidos' abdomen and thighs. "It's my favourite holiday!"

"Yes, dear, we know," the buck grinned. "Well, if indoors, you're not going to have any concerns about him being cold. He will be nude, in that case, like the majority of your slaves."

"The ballroom will be well lit and warmed," Thema confirmed. "If my guests do not warm it enough with their bodies. I prefer my property to be in their natural state when entertaining, you would be correct."

The buck murmured, taking in Makaidos' beauty with an all-knowing gaze. He placed a paw in the small of the dragon's back back, shifting his body between Makaidos and the rhinoceros - who went unnoticed in favour of the more exotic draconian specimen - as he forced Makaidos into an arch. Clenching his jaws against a growl, the dragon closed his eyes and allowed his body to be manipulated as the stag wished. The stag lifted the dragon's tail into an upward facing curve while drawing Makaidos' body up tall and proud, moving him as he willed.

"Would be better if his wings were free," he mused. "More drama, more flair. Would you consider such? Allude to him flying - have him suspended if you fear him flapping away or injuring a guest." He smirked. "I suspect he doesn't know his own strength, poor hatchling."

"He is susceptible to moving without thinking," Thema agreed, a paw cupping her chin as she observed her charge. "You believe something along the lines of suspended bondage may be the key to his prime display here?"

"Absolutely," the stag agreed. "But in a way that the guests may, ah, use his best assets."

For emphasis, he patted the dragon's rump, lips quirked in a sly grin that told more than his words or actions. Makaidos twitched but did not react, cheeks burning. Thema spoke quietly to her companion, gesturing and delving into intricacies of leather work that he did not have the knowledge to follow. Though it concerned his fate, he tuned it out. It was not for his ears and there was little need to pay attention when he had more important things on his mind.

The mare knelt, examining the dragon's smooth crotch where his balls were held internally. As a mammal, it was a peculiar notion to her to have a male's testicles concealed and she traced a finger over the softer scales as if expecting them to pop out into her touch, betraying their existence. Makaidos shivered and pretended not to notice as his senses flared on to high alert, instinct firing up for flight or fight.

Yet he had to be still. Or else.

"Can I try him out?" The mare's eyes twinkled with mischief. "To see where he may be best placed at the party, of course! No other reason at all!"

Thema raised an eyebrow.

"I am sure you have no ulterior motives," Thema said dryly, though her tone did not conceal her humour. "Please - enjoy."

"Oh, no ulterior motives at all."

The mare straightened with a wicked smirk on her lips, green eyes as wide and innocent as she could make them.

"I've simply never had a dragon before."

"And you cannot wait until the party?"

"We cannot decide whether it is best to use his muzzle or his under-tail without testing it out first of all now, can we?" The mare's eyes sparkled. "I would not want to suggest something inappropriate when he may be better suited to something else."

The gazelle smiled knowingly and waved her paw in a 'go-ahead' gesture, stroking her forearm as the buck unbuttoned his tight pants, eyes dark with desire.

"You are most correct, we simply cannot have such a travesty occurring," Thema agreed with a decisive nod of her delicate muzzle. "Please, proceed. I shall observe. Leave him in one piece...for the time being."

The equine nodded and wrapped her paw around the dragon's dangling leash, yanking him off balance. Waving his arms like the blades of a windmill to stay on his paws, Makaidos failed and tumbled to his knees, meeting the cold, hard floor with an ungainly thump. He grunted at the impact, scales protecting him from most of the pain, and looked up in time to see a mare's pussy, covered by a thin veil of fabric, descending rapidly towards his muzzle.

Forcing his lips into her warm pussy lips, the mare arched and flicked her tail, a throaty moan escaping her as she ground the dragon's snout over her sensitive clitoris. The nub of pleasure only barely peeked out of its pale pink hood but her arousal was clear, soaking through the fabric to make it sheer where it had allowed some modesty beforehand. Too startled to lick as he had been trained, the dragon jerked back and was only held in place by the grip the mare had on one of his horns. His head twisted to the side and she frowned, tightening her grip.

"Lick, dragon," she ordered, her previously playful tone taking on a steely edge that was not to be reckoned with. "Your mistress said to leave you in one piece, not without any marks at all."

Makaidos wrinkled his nose. She was not his mistress. What power did she truly have over him? Nothing in the realms of life or death, that much was sure. Surreptitiously, he glanced at Thema, freezing as he found her eyes firmly fixed upon him.

"You should not displease, slave," Thema said, voice low and foreboding. "Failing to please Rhiannon here bears as serious a consequence as failing me."

He whimpered into the mare's pussy, cowed by her glare. Memories of beatings and the branding he had endured flashed through his mind and, though it was distasteful, he lapped the demanding pussy quietly, his eyes closed. He did not want to bear witness to his humiliation as his rump seared in the memory of past pain.

Groaning, the mare bucked up to his muzzle, using him much like she would an inanimate object as a sexual aid. The sheer fabric did not last long and ripped free of her pussy, green fabric fluttering gently, so that he had easy access to her treasure. Almost without thinking - his training had been that extensive - Makaidos slipped his tongue deep into her sex, curling it up until the tip grazed her cervix. She nickered and shook her mane off her neck, trapping his muzzle between her strong, muscled thighs. The leash drew taut and he knew that he would never have been able to escape such a needy equine even if the option had been presented to him. She had a need and had chosen him to fill it.

"Mmmph... He's good," the mare moaned, tail flagged high to display her soft, feminine buttocks to anyone that cared to admire. "You've...trained him well."

"Would you expect anything else?"

The mare huffed and shook her head, words deserting her in the moment of being. She held the dragon's snout against her crotch as she rocked, moaning at how he played his tongue over her clit, dipping inside over and over again to lose himself in the taste of her juices. If he did not think about it too much, the experience could be pleasurable. His cock eased from his slit, tentatively at first and then bolder, hanging beneath his lower abdomen as he whimpered into the horse's cunt, paws twitching. The scent of aroused mare enveloped his senses and Makaidos' tail stiffened as he teased her folds, warm breath tingling over her sex. Snorting, the mare's nostrils flared and she rolled her hips like a filly in heat, tail swishing madly.

Yet there was only so much teasing a filly in heat could take before she had to have more. The mare's eyes narrowed out of Makaidos' line of sight and she leaned forward, paws curled into her fleshy thighs, the tips of her hoofed fingers leaving semi-circle indents in flesh and muscle, if but for a moment.

She spun about and dropped to her knees, briefly treating him to the sight of her rump pushing back, tail raised and showing off her plump folds, which glistened with arousal. He had no time to enjoy the view, however, as she shoved him back on his knees and ground her rump over his cock, sliding it between the soft cheeks with a throaty groan that made his heart jump into his throat. The semi-hard length quickly sprung up to full mast and firmed up against her rump, allowing her to grind it through her waiting folds with a cheeky flick of her tail. Pleasure shuddered through Makaidos and he bit down on his tongue until the metallic taste of blood flooded his muzzle, concentrating on the pain around the hard, cold bit.

Don't cum...

Makaidos looked away as the mare balance one paw and reached back with the other to position the tapered tip of his cock at her folds, the very tip eased inside, anticipating what was to come. Pre cum beading at the head drooled into her pussy, mixing with her juices in an intoxicating concoction, and the equine nickered softly as she pushed back, taking the dragon in deep. Though he was nowhere near as well endowed as the stallions she frequently took to bed, not to mention her life-partner, a good toy was always appreciated.