Submission

Story Info
Woman takes control to master her man.
1.5k words
4.24
45.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm standing beside the window, looking out across the deserted courtyard seeing nothing but shadows hidden within shadows. All is silent except for the uncontrollable hammering of my heart.

I glance to the table where a white porcelain bowl decorated with a blue dragon steams provocatively. Beside it lays a folded guest towel, a sponge and a razor. I'm not sure how easy this will be but the trepidation is proving an aphrodisiac all by itself.

The red satin sheets blaze with passion against the dark oak of the four poster bed. Candle light flickers in the breeze creating coy replicas of me across the walls and I can't help but imagine the dark corners re-enacting my plan.

I hear his confident footsteps as they skip up the stairs, feel his invisible hands sliding over my hips, feel the raw masculinity of him draw me back against him as his mouth closes upon my neck. I close my eyes to the seduction and turn to the door.

He doesn't knock, he simply shuts the door behind him and then leans against the door, watching. He is covered by a towelling robe only, black, knee length, he has just bathed, the scent of fresh soap mixing with the other fragrances in the room. He exudes sexuality to the point of distraction and the wry smile that creases the corners of his mouth is almost my undoing.

I don't have to make a conscious decision to be sexy; he brings it out in me by the bucket load. Already I'm aching for him, my pussy wet with anticipation.

His eyes burn across the thin black negligee I'm wearing, tearing the shoulder straps apart so the satin puddles like an offering at my feet. My nipples harden and my fingers quiver, I want him to touch me, kiss me, take my nipples in his fingers and tap into that secret path that sends flashes of pure ecstasy right to my clit......

It would be so easy, but no, tonight is my turn to be master.

He begins to swagger over when I stay by the window, the male confidence brushing across my skin the closer he gets. Reason is abandoning me, the wanton hussy inside me clawing her way to the surface. I can barely breathe looking up into his lust filled eyes, my chest practically trying to jump into his hands as his mouth lowers ever so slowly........

I can taste the raw power of him as he masters the kiss, feel his total domination pulse through me, can feel all my resolve dissolving as he pulls life from me. I want this, need this so badly, my body screeching for more and more and more... and then just before I ask him to fuck me right there by the window, my feral side kicks in.

I like this side of me, the wild, guilt free, take my own pleasure side, the side that cares nothing for etiquette or convention. No rules bind this side of me.

He's moved easily into position, the surprise of it catching him off guard, before he realises the full implications of what will happen. Manacles hitch over his wrists in a matter of one long passionate kiss before I step back, breathing hard, pacing myself.

He smirks, shaking his hands as if testing the manacles' strength.

"Interesting" he muses.

I laugh, the nervousness releasing all at once. He is mine now, to do with as I will, consequences may fight me later, but not now.

He fuels the atmosphere with sex induced words that prickle around us seductively, his voice a low rumble of velvet, his playful teasing promising a paradise of pleasures should I release him. I can't help but smile and feel those words like expert fingers dancing all over me, he's a sex slave after all, he's good at what he does.

I turn to him, flannel bathed in warm water and lathered in soap. His talking stops and blazing eyes simply watch now. I hold the flannel to his shoulder, watching the rivets of water run elatedly down his chest, feeling the tension turning to pleasure in his muscles. Slowly I work up his arms, across his chest, over his stomach... down his legs, up, brushing over his semi erect cock... return the flannel to the water, heat it once more, do the whole thing again only this time I follow the flannel with my tongue - a playful enticement across his skin, engorging a nipple, sucking soft, then hard, before moving ever downwards. He moves his legs apart, wanting what he thinks I'm going to give, so I pass the flannel between his legs, leave a trail of lather across his ass before cupping his balls and slowly rubbing the flannel all the way along his hardened cock. He's moving with me by the time I reach for the razor, eyes closed, feeling only the sensation of soapy water and my hands stroking him.

I feel him go still as I begin, hear his sharp intake of breath as he realises what I'm up to and watch as his cock pulses all the more. I work methodically but at the same time keep up the tempo of his building excitement. My hands alternate between shaving him and rubbing his throbbing cock until he is hair free and standing huge and proud. Glazed eyes that promise redemption wait for mine when I look up from my kneeling position and I can't help but think of the enjoyment those illicit promises will take.

I take a bottle of oil, rub my palms together and stand behind my slave, resting my hands slightly on his hips as I kiss between his shoulder blades. I sense his eyes closing, feel his hips twitching as he anticipates my moves. The dancing shadows re-enact everything like our own blue movie on a large screen.

He feels so soft and large, not to mention hard as hell, as my hands run one after the other up and down his length, rotating, creaming the oil into his shaft, teasing fingertips across his bulging head, spreading the pre-cum that leaks inadvertently. We rock together, the shadows and us, his cock twice the size on the big screen, his moans of ecstasy reverberating around the walls. I slip a hand over his ass, run my fingertips down his crack, while the other becomes a fist around his cock, wanking him harder now.

I want to fuck him like a man would a woman but he has to be ready first and the oil I dribble over his ass is just the thing to prepare him. My fingers slip easily all over him, probing dark entrances with a gentle nudge until he lets me inside. I oil him slowly, wanking him soft then hard then fast then slow, until two fingers dip and sink into his ass with no problem. He groans with pleasure, pushing back against me, needing to be filled and cumming at the same time. So close now that it's time to stop.

I stand before him, let the straps of my negligee slip off my shoulders before letting my body rub against his. The sticky dew of cum leaves a trail across my stomach, it's not going to take much to make him shoot. I smile turning my back to him, knowing he likes the submissive positioning.

"Oh god," he murmurs, as his cock pulses all the more.

I bend over a little, let his cock nestle between my legs, let it stroke up and down in my juices. It feels heavy and velvety and I could easily take him inside and pump him to oblivion but the strap on dildo is ready and waiting. I move before I'm too far gone, strap the dildo on and thrust playfully before him. He's not sure what to make of it all but he's so turned on by now that anything goes. I rub my oiled hands up and down my new toy, watching him watching me.

"Be gentle with me, cherie," he murmurs, eyebrows raising. "What you do to me, I'll return to you tenfold."

Promises of the dark variety pulse between us, I've taken us over the line, into the deprived state of abandoned pleasure. It's a place where mind and body lose their inhibitions and reality is left as a foreign exile at the door.

I slip along his ass, my dildo probing, my hands running up and down and over his steel hard cock. It's so exquisitely smooth, oiled, hairless, pulsing with extreme need, leaking against my palms, begging for more and more and more.....

I push slowly against his ass hole, the dildo sliding inside with ease, he groans and his cock quivers, further, deeper, in, out a bit, in some more, wanking him, running my hands down and over his balls, cupping them, squeezing his cock, ramming the dildo further up his ass, kissing his shoulder, pulling back his foreskin as far as it will go, creaming pre-cum along his slit, biting down on shoulder as he rocks violently with me...groaning, fucking hard now, filling his ass as far as I can while gripping and stroking his engorged cock with as much friction as I can.

The two foot shadow cums like a black demon, spraying like a geyser, his cries of ecstasy like a tortured soul reverberating over and over and over..............

I smile, knowing my penance will be................. interesting.....