Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
On the road to sexual discovery ...the cab ride.
2.2k words
4.4
34.7k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story in progress. The end hasn't been determined and only two chapters are complete so far. After reading the second chapter, let me know which way you want this to go and I'll incorporate some of your suggestions.

*

Susan knew what she was getting into, even though she pretended to herself that it was just going to be a quick drink to check the place out. She left work earlier than usual that Friday evening and hurried home to prepare for her adventure. She had tidied the house, had a shower, shaved her mound, and put some wine in the fridge to chill. She had even moved the coffee table out of the way and replaced it with the oversized ottoman. On her way out the front door, she did a quick turn to scan the room just to ensure all was in order in case she didn't return alone. She closed the door and headed for the waiting cab.

As a single woman pushing forty with a demanding job in accounting that took far more than eight hours a day to maintain, Susan didn't have much opportunity for exploring her sexual desires. She was certainly not the type to invite sexual advances. Her nervousness around potential suitors was masked so well that men interpreted it as disinterest and they quickly moved on. So dates were few and far between.

She'd stay home all weekend with the occasional visit to friends or family once in a while. Her only hobbies were solitary ones like reading or doing puzzles. She loved to listen to music and daydream. For years she'd been creating fantasy lives in her mind; lives far more exciting than could realistically be lived. Frankly, she liked her own company and never felt bored or lonely.

To the rest of the world, she appeared the innocent, librarian type -- mousy, reserved, conservative, and even a little boring. For the most part, they were right. Monday mornings around the water cooler and all she could say of her weekend was that she finished a really tough jigsaw puzzle.

Sometimes she'd have sexual fantasies. They worked on the rare occasion she felt the need to masturbate. But otherwise, they remained in the background. That is, until a few months ago.

Recently, behind her oversized glasses and under her hairpins, Susan had an imagination that would make a trucker blush. She'd be listening to the adventures of her colleagues while imagining being in all sorts of sexual situations with one or more of them.

Once home, Susan would surf the internet for stories, videos, and photos that would feed her growing sexual desires. She even went so far as to meet a few men through a personals ad she placed online. Although she never went so far as having sex with any of the men she met, she did wear tops that accentuated her newly-created cleavage and she reveled in the carnal attention she received. A few men were even provided a view of her nipples as the evening neared an end.

During the week, she started wearing lower-cut bras under her buttoned-up blouses and would undo her buttons for the drive to and from work, eventually working up to completely exposing and fondling her breasts during her 15-minute commute. Once in a while someone would look over and see her naked breasts, giving her a thrill that would distract her for the rest of the day. Just before turning into the street on which she worked, Susan would redo the buttons, again looking as innocent as usual.

What was once a perfunctory task, masturbation now took on a whole new level of importance. Susan was pleasuring herself daily and multiple times on weekends. She had bought some new toys to aide her in her quest and gave over the entire bottom drawer of her nightstand to them. As she masturbated, her mind would conjure up images; sometimes of multiple men playing her body like a musical instrument, making her sing with delight; or of being forced to comply with the demands of a dominant man; or of being teased along the fine line between pleasure and pain; or one of the many other twisted little scenarios her imagination created. No matter which of the socially unacceptable fantasies Susan selected, her orgasms were easy to achieve.

Her car was in perfect working order and she had no intentions of having any more than two alcoholic drinks that night yet Susan had called for a cab anyway. She wanted her evening to start as soon as possible and having a captive audience in the cab driver was a great way to get her into the mood. Susan took a deep breath and climbed in to the front passenger seat.

Her clothing had been chosen with care. Under the long, black coat needed for these bloody cold winters, Susan wore a form-fitting, button down black blouse that was just sheer enough to see her nipples if the lighting was right. With two more buttons undone than polite company would accept, her black leather shelf bra couldn't be seen but her C-cup cleavage was making a nice showing. Below that, Susan wore a black skirt that came to mid-thigh. It was gathered at the waist and could flare out beautifully if she twirled around. Her long legs were hidden behind black stockings held up by a garter. On her feet, she wore a brand new pair of expensive Italian heels. No panties tonight for her. That would defeat the purpose.

The hair pins were gone and her auburn hair flowed in soft waves down past her shoulders. Her skin was a golden brown from the tanning sessions she had recently added to her routine. The prescription for contacts had just been filled and she was wearing them for the first time. With her eyes now visible, she made a point of adding some eye shadow and mascara to highlight the deep green of her irises. A little blush and lip gloss and Susan felt like a different person. If her colleagues could see her now, she thought, they'd be stunned to see her transformation into a real beauty.

Susan felt her naked pussy heating up as she turned to smile at the cabbie. He was a man of indeterminate age; anywhere from 30 to 50, as far as Susan could tell. Clean shaven, a bit of gray in his close-cropped hair, olive complexion, straight teeth, and an ironed shirt. Probably married, Susan figured. He returned her smile and glanced at her cleavage for only a moment. But it was enough for Susan to know that he noticed. Good, she thought. She turned in her seat to face him and gave him the address of her destination while she pushed her chest out, further exposing the rounded tops of her breasts. As he listened to her instructions, the driver gazed adoringly at the ample curves of her offering.

As they headed out, the cabbie made small talk while Susan decided what her next move would be. She knew that she wanted to expose herself to him. It was just a matter of what to expose and how to go about it. Ever since her hormones started raging a few months ago and her sexual fantasies and masturbation consumed her life, Susan had wanted to push herself further than she ever imagined possible. She wanted to experience her fantasies in real life. One of them was to expose herself to strangers. Having gained courage from her daily commute, she was confident the driver would enjoy it as much as she would.

With her long coat opened and her legs stretched out, Susan readjusted her skirt to show the lacy top of her stockings. Turning in her seat to face her admirer, she smiled and asked him if he'd like to see more. He nodded eagerly so Susan moved her hands up to her chest and started caressing the tops of her breasts and then slowly moved to undo a button, then another one and another one. She waited until he had stopped for a red light and then pulled the top open a bit to show him more of her smooth skin, stopping just as the edge of her areola came into view. The cabbie turned the interior light on and gazed at his passenger, still in shock at his good fortune. It was only when the car behind him blew his horn that the cabbie noticed the light had turned green. He reluctantly turned his eyes back to the road but continued to frequently glance over at Susan as he drove.

Susan had resolved to fully expose her breasts at the next red light and hoped it would come soon. She was a bundle of nervous anticipation and her pussy was getting wet from the thrill as she undid the rest of her buttons. As they approached the next intersection, the taxi slowed and Susan realized the driver was hoping the light would turn amber, forcing him to stop again. Alas, they sailed through but had to stop again a few blocks later. The driver quickly looked over at Susan and asked her to show him more. She happily complied by pulling her blouse completely open. Her breasts sat perched on her barely-there bra, exposed nipples pushing straight out towards the cabbie. He stared open-mouthed at her breasts, oblivious to anything else. Susan began to play with her nipples. She squeezed them, ran her fingertips over them, pinched them and rolled them between her thumbs and fingers. Fully erect, they were quite sensitive to her touch and the electricity ran straight down between her legs. She squirmed a bit in her seat and let out a soft sigh of pleasure.

Yet again, it took the horn blasts from behind to get the cab driver's attention back to the green light in front of them. Susan kept her blouse open as they carried on their way. She moved her legs apart, bending her left leg and placing it on the bench seat just inches from the driver's thigh. Her back was to the passenger door so she was well-positioned for her next milestone. She told him that at the next red light she would lift her skirt higher. It would be a first for Susan. Never before had she gone so far in her exhibitionism and she was excited thinking that this stranger, who she had only laid eyes on in the last ten minutes, was about to see her clean-shaven pussy.

The cab driver shifted uncomfortably in his seat. His hard-on was straining against his pants and he wanted to find a position that would relieve some of the pressure. He really wanted to release his cock from the confines of his clothes but was afraid to do anything to jeopardize the unfolding events so he kept his hands on the steering wheel and continued to stare at Susan's fine tits as often as was safely possible.

After a few minutes, they approached a large intersection that had a long wait before the lights would turn green. The cabbie looked over at Susan and his eyes slowly worked their way down from her breasts to the top of her skirt, where they remained, silently urging her to lift it higher. Susan needed no further encouragement. She lifted the skirt up to her hips and then moved her fingers down to spread her wet lips apart for him to see the pink folds of flesh between her legs. His hand instinctively reached out to touch her sex and Susan was so turned on that she did nothing to stop him. With his index finger, he traced a line from the bottom of her slit all the way up to the tip of her clit. The sensation made Susan shiver with delight and she drew in a gasp of air. Then he circled around the hood of her clit very slowly before making his way back down again. It took all of Susan's willpower not to thrust her hips up in response. She didn't want sex with this man. He was simply the appetizer to her multi-course meal.

They were very close to their destination by now and Susan made a point of reminding the driver that the light had changed. He pulled his hand back from her pussy and licked his finger before making the last few turns into the parking lot.

The club was about 20 minutes from home, in the heart of the industrial district. It would seem to be an odd place for a club but that didn't seem to stop the customers from finding it. The parking lot was already full of cars and it was only 9:30. When they drove up to the entrance, Susan pulled down her skirt, refastened her blouse, and retrieved some cash from her purse. The driver told her the ride was on the house and to ask for him next time she needed a lift. His name was Brad and he would be working until 1AM if she needed a ride home tonight. Susan thanked him for the ride and for being such a good voyeur then got out and walked towards the door of the swingers club.

TO BE CONTINUED ...