Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H_Bateman
H_Bateman
129 Followers

"Good boy," she told me and let drop the leash so that her hands could slip into the waist band of her underwear.

I watched as she slid the latex thong down her legs and over her high heels and I remember being dimly impressed by the fact that she had clearly put her stockings and suspenders on before her panties in order to afford her this opportunity without having to remove any other item of her seductive wardrobe.

She stepped up to me and placed a foot either side of my head. I gazed up into the pink shaven bud of her vagina and watched her pussy lips part as she sat down above me. I was now looking directly into her pussy through the clear plastic of the seat funnel and so desperately wanted to taste her, to run my tongue into her and drink in her exquisite flavour.

"You are my slave now," her voice came from above. "You are my own, to command, to abuse, to do with as I see fit and as the moment calls for. Right now I need to pee. You are therefore my toilet. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress," I replied, with words slurred by passion.

"Good. Now open your mouth."

I did so, wide open... and waited.

Her hands slid over her rubber-clad knees and up to her breasts. She began to fondle herself as I regarded her pussy lips quivering, readying for a deluge I had waited my whole adult life to experience. She moaned and I watched her slide a finger down into her pussy, teasing a hidden bud.

"Are you ready, you dirty little boy? Are you ready for my piss?"

I moaned an affirmative, not willing to close my mouth to form the words.

And then it happened. Her pussy tightened and a stream of warm, clear piss jetted directly into my waiting mouth. The jet of piss made a hissing sound as it exited her divine pussy and trickled into my eager maw where it pooled at the back of my throat and began to fill up the insides of my cheeks. She groaned above me, letting loose exhales of amusement and pleasure as she filled me with her pee. Her water tinkled into the pool forming in my mouth and began to overflow.

"Don't waste it," she commanded.

As quickly as I could manage, I closed my mouth and swallowed, gulping down her warm waters. Her stream continued to flow and it splattered onto my closed mouth, running down over my cheeks and onto the cushion beneath my head. I took a breath through my nose and opened my mouth once more to collect more of her precious fluid.

She had clearly drunk a lot of water before my arrival in anticipation of this act of sordid depravity. Being fresh, her pee was clear and unscented, with only the faint tang of salt detectable as it ran over my tongue and down my throat.

A drip caressed my gag reflex and I choked, spluttering hot piss in an effort to breathe. The water shot from my mouth and landed all over the underside of the funnel where it dripped back onto my face and hair. And still the stream continued.

"You disgusting little bastard," she tutted from above, "You can't even do this right. Look at all the mess you're making."

She laughed and the force of the stream intensified as she squeezed the last reserve of water from her system. My mouth was again open wide to receive and I greedily collected as much as I could before the jet finally subsided, the last few drops falling from her pussy to run down the inside of the funnel and drip onto my forehead. I swallowed the load in my mouth and was somewhat relieved to be able to breathe again.

"As you've made such a mess, I suggest you clean it up," she ordered.

I looked around for a tissue and she laughed in response.

"With your tongue, stupid."

I smiled and did as I was commanded, licking the underside of the chair to remove the droplets of her pee I had spat there. Whilst I was busying myself with this, Mistress Scarlett stood up, her pussy still dripping, and stepped forward before turning to look down at her conquest. After a moment she spoke.

"Good boy. Now for me."

She bent forward, treating me once again to a view of her deep cleavage, and took hold of my ankles. She tugged at my legs and I eagerly slipped forward, out from under the chair until I was facing the beams of the ceiling. With one high-heeled foot either side of my naked body she stepped forward and turned so that her pussy and perfectly formed arse were above my head. Then, with balletic grace, she lowered herself onto my face.

The heat from her pussy was intense, like a hot kettle about to whistle, and the skin of her lips was silken smooth and salty wet with her divine pee as they slid onto my mouth.

She placed a hand on the floor either side of my waist and sat back onto my face and began to rub her wet cunt on my lips. I slipped my tongue eagerly into her hole and began to lick at her insides, groaning a deep and resonant bass note which clearly increased her arousal as she began to fuck my face.

"That's it," she purred, "Clean me all up, little boy. Make sure my pussy is nice and clean. Lick it all up like a good little piss slave."

Her right hand came up to squeeze and massage her right breast as she continued to grind her pussy on my mouth. I was once more struggling to breathe but would not, could not protest, so desperate was I for her to cum on face.

"Oh yes, oh yeah, fuck," she was chanting now, some of the words exhaled whispers, others almost shouted in her ecstasy.

I could feel her pelvis against my chin as she furiously and vigorously ground her clitoris onto my mouth. I snatched breaths through my nose in the momentary fractions when her arsehole was not against my nostrils and my cock felt ready to explode as the latex clad nymph brought herself to a shattering, screaming, incendiary climax.

She let forth a high-pitched, ear-piercing shriek and her warm pussy juices ran over my mouth. She collapsed forward onto my belly, and I took great gasping breaths like a man saved from drowning as her pussy left my face.

For a time we lay like that, her warm body slick with sweat weighing down on my chest, as she recovered her senses, the passage immeasurable because, with all the stimulation and realisation of fantasy, I had moved beyond reasoned thought and any understanding or recognition of the stark world beyond the stone walls of her domain.

Then I felt her hands around my engorged length and her lips upon the tip of my cock.

"You've done very well, little boy," she whispered between kisses of my shaft. "I think you deserve a treat as a reward for pleasuring me so well. Would you like that?"

"Yes mistress," I croaked, beyond desperate for my own climax.

"Good," she answered and began to suck my cock, her tongue sliding over the end as she thrust it back and forth into her mouth. My hands came up and rested on the sides of her torso but she did not protest this time and I greedily explored her smooth curves with my fingers as she built up a steady rhythm.

Her mouth was warm, even warmer than my cock, and the wet inside of her throat brought a deep primal comfort to my abused body. I ran my fingers over her sides and onto her back before sliding their tips down her spine and over her arse cheeks. I probed at the wetness of her arse hole with my index fingers and brought my mouth up to lick at it. She moaned appreciatively and the slurping wet sounds of her sucking only increased my arousal as I slid the tip of my tongue into her hole. I felt her lean back a little, encouraging my probing and I closed my eyes as I pushed my face deeper into her backside.

Then my cock was released from her mouth and her hand began to furiously work the shaft.

"You're such a dirty little slut," she hissed through gritted teeth. "You can't keep your filthy hands off me. I think it's about time I tasted your naughty little boy spunk."

She shuffled forward and spun around to face me from beneath my knees.

"Stand up and put your hands behind your back," she ordered and I hastily obeyed, my cock jiggling proudly in front of her face as she leant forward on her knees to return it to her hungry mouth.

She worked furiously at my shaft, alternating between sucking it and pumping it in her hand, all the time looking up at me with angry lust. She spat thick globs of saliva onto my cock and balls until they dripped with tainted depravity.

"You little cunt, I want your fucking cum all over my chest, you hear me? I want you to shoot your load all over my tits, you little whore!" She yelled at me and the latex gloves slid and slipped on my length as she worked the semen from my cock. Her left hand came round to grasp the butt plug which was working its way out of my arse and forced it back inside, pushing its tip deep into me. My groans grew in volume and depth as I felt myself approaching critical mass.

Her lips wrapped once more around me and, with a final few sucks, I felt the tidal wave of pleasure grow from my balls and spread to the tips of my fingers. The tip of the butt plug within me intensified my orgasm to heights I had never known and I yelled a deep animal roar as my load shot forth to the back of my mistress's throat with an intense pressure.

She withdrew my length and returned to pumping it in her fist, shooting the thick streams of cum all over her cleavage as she swallowed the load in her mouth. My moan continued in a long exhalation of animal satisfaction and I intertwined my fingers behind me whilst this shining devil worked every last drop of spunk from my shaft. I could hear her triumphantly giggling as I shot load after load onto her chest until finally, completely spent, I at last finished my orgasm.

She slipped my cock, dripping with cum, into the wet maw of her mouth and I winced at the exquisite sensitivity of it as her tongue licked at the last few drops.

Then, finished with my cock, she withdrew it from her mouth and slid the butt plug from my behind in one fluid motion. I moaned and suddenly felt weak at the knees. I fell forward to the cold tiles and panted, unable to speak.

She let me breathe for a time, recovering my sanity, before placing her hands either side of my face and directing my gaze into her own. Her heaving breasts, covered in my seed, floated before my face and some of my cum ran from her chin.

"Now you've made me all dirty again," she said, sweetly. "I need a shower to clean up all this mess."

I smiled but could only respond with a broken Mmmm.

"I don't have a shower down here, so you will have to fulfil this duty also."

I frowned as she placed her hands under my elbows and guided me up to my feet once more. She grinned as she got down on her knees before me and took my cock in her hand.

"Now, give me a shower, slave."

My heart began to race once again as I realised what she wanted and focused on my bladder which, I found, was surprisingly full.

"Come on, be a good boy and clean your mistress."

Her fingers slid over my cock and tickled my balls and I closed my eyes to will away my shame and encourage what she was ordering of me.

Then, with a rush of relief, it happened and I opened my eyes. My piss trickled and then began to spray from the red end of my cock and she held it like a shower head, directing my stream over her tits. My water splashed over her chest and ran over her smooth skin, making it shine dully in the electric strip lighting of her dungeon.

She was laughing with pleasure as she directed my stream back and forth over her tits, using my piss to clean her of my cum. At one point, she leant forward and tasted my pee, shooting it into her mouth where she gargled and then spat it over herself. It dripped from her breasts and ran over her thighs to drip into the gradually enlarging pool beneath her knees.

Then it was over, and the last few shots of pee fell onto her. She dropped my cock and stood before me.

"Now I need to be dried. You must lick me dry."

Completely obeisant now, I immediately knelt in the puddle of piss and began to lick her wet high heels. I worked my tongue up her legs and over her exposed belly, feeling her hands come to rest on my head. I ran my tongue over her latex chest and up to her breasts, wet with my piss and with the last few drops of my cum. She pulled my head into her slippery cleavage and I eagerly lapped at her like the pet I had become. Over her collar bone I worked my tongue and finally ended before her face.

Her arms rested around and over my shoulders, her fingers caressing the back of my head. A little pull from her and our lips entwined in a deep kiss, tongues dancing for a moment and then withdrawing. Our lips parted and she withdrew from my embrace.

"That's all for now, little boy. Time to go back to the real world." Her voice was sweet and caring and gone was the steel of the mistress of my desires. Her hand clasped mine gently and she led me back towards the stairs to ascend to the living room where I had left my clothes all those eons ago.

She left me to dress alone in the stark minimalism of her living room and I felt a deep sense of satisfaction mixed with loss as I knew the night was over and I must return to a reality that would be forever changed.

No sooner had I shrugged on my jacket when she returned, her heels clacking and echoing through the silence of her house. Her hand found mine and she led me to the front door without a word.

The wind outside was cold and bitter as the front door swung open to reveal the blustery winter beyond. I stepped over the threshold and turned to face her. Her fingers slid from my own and came to rest on my cheek.

"Until the next time," she said and the door clicked shut as she withdrew.

I walked up the path and back towards my car. The threatened rain began to fall.

H_Bateman
H_Bateman
129 Followers
12