Submission Contract

Story Info
My appeal to become my wife's household servant.
1.8k words
4.12
60.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submission Contract

I, Annie, promise to obey and serve Mischelle in any and all ways she deems appropriate and necessary. This commitment includes the following stipulations. At any time Mischelle has the right to add to this list and Annie cannot reject new demands without voiding the contract. The only way Annie can void this contract is if new stipulations are added.

  1. Mischelle makes all household decisions, (see appendix 1).
  2. Annie will be responsible for all household duties to be assigned as Mischelle so chooses and are to be completed to Mischelle's satisfaction, (see appendix 2).
  3. Mischelle's needs, sexual and otherwise, are to be fulfilled by Annie in compliance with Mischelle's instruction, (see appendix 3).
  4. Annie will be required to wear at least one feminine garment at all times in house with the exception of when Mischelle chooses to leave Annie completely naked, (see appendix 4).
  5. Annie can receive no sexual pleasure without Mischelle's explicit permission and oversight, (see appendix 5).
  6. Annie will submit to any punishment Mischelle deems necessary in response to Annie's failure in any way to fulfill the obligations of this contract (see appendix 6).
  7. Annie will submit to any discipline and training which Mischelle decides is necessary to make Annie a better servant and more responsive to meeting Mischelle's expectations, (see appendix 7).
  8. Annie will be responsible to maintain "her" physical appearance as Mischelle so directs Annie to do, (see appendix 8).
  9. While this contract dictates terms for Mischelle's and Annie's private relationship, Mischelle retains the right to hold Annie accountable for failure to keep the spirit of this agreement when "she" is in public, (see appendix 9).
  10. Annie surrenders the right to keep this arrangement completely private. Mischelle, with discretion, can choose to reveal Annie's status to others whom she should choose to, both by word and/or by exposure, (see appendix 10).
  11. Mischelle has the right to require Annie to obey other women whom she so designates, with only the exclusion of sexual contact, (see appendix 11).
  12. Annie has no right to amend or void any stipulation in this contract. All rights and privileges of this contractual relationship are reserved to Mischelle, (see appendix 12).
  13. Annie is contractually bound by any wording found in the appendices attached to this contract.

I do solemnly swear to keep the obligations stipulated in this contract and its appendices on this the

_____________ Day of ___________________, ____________________

____________________________________________________

Mischelle Annie

Witnessed by:

___________________________________________________

Appendices

  1. Mischelle is the Queen of her home. She wears the pants while Annie wears the skirt, if so allowed. Any insubordination by Annie will result in serious punishment and the loss of what privileges she may have earned through faithful and devoted service. Annie is expected to ask for permission to take any action and Mischelle's superiority must not be questioned.
  1. Annie is to accept completely her role as Mischelle's household maid. She is to do whatever household chores she is assigned in the way that Mischelle requires them to be done. Annie's work is subject to inspection. Failure to perform work to Mischelle's standards and in accordance with the time proscribed for them to be completed will be considered grounds for Annie to be punished. The method and severity of punishment will be left to the discretion of Mischelle. No excuses, no matter how legitimate they are, will be accepted as grounds to exempt Annie from punishment.
  1. Mischelle's needs not only come first, but by comparison, Annie's needs are insignificant and are only met when Mischelle is completely pleased with Annie. In reality, Mischelle allowing Annie to serve and service her is how Annie's needs are met. Included in this area are personal service actions required of Annie. In addition to any household chores done by Annie to free up Michelle's time, Annie should become proficient at shaving Mischelle's legs, bathing her, pedicures, body massage, neck and foot rubs, properly serving meals, warming her bed when necessary, and other services Mischelle may deem necessary. Annie will completely focus on Mischelle's sexual pleasure to the extent that it becomes Annie's pleasure to please Mischelle. Due to Annie's inadequacy, most of her effort focus on using her tongue, hands, and other toys, including a strap-on. Annie must be ready at all times to satisfy Mischelle's sexual needs. Failure to comply with Mischelle's demands in this area will result in severe, humiliating punishment. Failing to please Mischelle, regardless of the demand, will be unacceptable.
  1. As it is essential for Annie to know at all times that Mischelle is the man of the house, she must be constantly reminded of that fact. When completely nude, Annie's lack of manhood becomes comically obvious. Even worse, when Annie is dressed femininely, it is ridiculously obvious that she is not a woman. This makes petticoating an effective reminder of her status in Mischelle's home. Bras are particularly effective in this regard. Even very feminine panties, while humiliating, serve a purpose as well as providing some comfort. Bras reinforce to Annie what she is not, neither a man nor a woman. Just Mischelle's plaything to toy with as she desires. The same is true with feminine shorts and shirts as compared to skirts and dresses. Other lingerie and women's garments will also be used to hammer home the fact that Annie is lucky Mischelle chooses to keep and use her. No matter how she is humiliated and stripped of what little manhood she has, Annie is to always respond to Mischelle in gratitude for the sacrifice she has made for Annie.
  1. Any sexual pleasure or contact receives must be controlled by Mischelle. Mischelle may use sexual pleasure as a reward and also to reinforce her dominance over Annie. Annie must see Mischelle as the only source of her pleasure and look forward to the day when pleasing Mischelle is the only pleasure she needs and desires. Mischelle can also use the removal of sexual release as punishment. Teasing Annie while denying her should be a regular part of Annie's training. Annie should learn to relate humiliation and embarrassment with her sexual release. Verbal humiliation will remind Annie of her inadequacy to satisfy a woman as a true man would. She should learn to beg for attention that reinforces her submissive controlled state. To beg to eat all of the cum her little clitty produces, and have her boy pussy penetrated, should become pleasurable to her and what she dreams of receiving. To have her sissy nipples clamped and pinched should be regular foreplay for which she is always thankful. For Annie, wearing a plug in her pussy should become second nature. Likewise, she must become proficient at sucking various size dildoes, so that she also receives as much pleasure from having her mouth fucked as she does having her nipples pinched and bottom fucked. All of these activities, while rewarded her with pleasure, divert attention from her little dicklet. Again reminding her what she is not and what she cannot do, receive pleasure as a true man would. Failure to control herself in this area will bring the severest punishment possible. If she cannot be responsible, she must wear a chastity device.
  2. Punishment can come in many forms and is completely up to Mischelle to decide when and how it is applied in accordance with the nature of the infraction. Corporal punishment can be effective if it is done in a way that gets Annie's attention. An old fashioned bare bottom spanking can leave a mark if done properly. More tender areas can require less force and leave a desire for it not to be experienced again. Genital massages with icy hot while restrained can be appropriate for sexual misconduct as are extended periods of time with clamped nipples. Other simple measures can also be corrective. Being force to stand on tip toes or being forced to kneel on your knees in rice on a hard floor can motivate a wayward sissy to toe the line. Simple methods such as more chores or chores made more difficult can also be appropriate. Losing the privilege of clothing or more uncomfortable clothing could be options. The threat of exposure or being placed in a situation where exposure is possible can be both humiliating and scary. The purpose of punishment is to deter or change inappropriate behavior. Regardless of its uncomfortable nature, Annie is required to express thankfulness for Mischelle's willingness to correct Annie and make her a more obedient servant.
  3. Discipline is designed to keep Annie from making missteps and to become better at pleasing Mischelle. Discipline can be negative reinforcement using punishment techniques designed to impress upon Annie the seriousness of the task of pleasing Mischelle and the consequences of disappointing her. Likewise discipline can be positive by providing training for Annie to be able to perform her tasks better. This could also include supervised practice and opportunities for extra work to become more proficient. Both positive and negative reinforcement should be regularly scheduled to demonstrate Mischelle's love for Annie and for that, Annie should always be grateful.
  4. Since Annie is under Mischelle's control, she is subject to Mischelle's rules concerning her weight, dress, and where Annie has hair and hair is not allowed. Should she choose Mischelle has the right to change Annie's appearance, including tattoos and piercings should they be needed. She can and should use this power to remind Annie of the rewards of obedience and the consequences of sloppy service.
  5. While no one may know the power Mischelle has over Annie, Annie should never be allowed to lose sight of her responsibility to please Mischelle at all times. Timely reminders and punishment will be helpful to curbing any inappropriate behavior and Annie is required to submit to both or face increasing consequences.
  6. Maybe the most powerful tool Mischelle has at her disposal is the humiliation of Annie by revealing her status as Mischelle's sissy maid. This could be threats to expose her to strangers such as trying on feminine clothes or even purchasing intimate apparel that is obviously for Annie. Even stronger is the threat that Mischelle might share Annie's secret status to her friends. Maybe she has someone over and for Annie to serve as their waitress. With the right person, Mischelle might show off her control of her sissy. Possibly even have a ceremony where Annie pledges her commitment to surrender to Mischelle as her personal servant.
  7. To bring to reality Annie and greatest fear and, at the same time, her most recurring dream; Mischelle could command Annie to submit to one of her friends. This could be menial service or a massage or foot rub. Could be that Annie might be required to perform humiliating service for their entertainment. Mischelle might allow someone to punish Annie in Mischelle's place under her supervision.
  8. Once Annie and Mischelle have signed this agreement, Annie has no right to deviate from it in any way. Interpretation of the stipulations are up to Mischelle. Should Mischelle choose to add or change terms, she can propose them to Annie. Annie's only recourse is to accept the new terms or withdraw from the agreement. It is unlikely that she could do that since the dream of her life is to serve and be controlled by Mischelle. In effect, by signing this agreement, Annie knows she is sacrificing herself to Mischelle, which will bring her the most joy. Hopefully Mischelle will understand this and use it to her advantage.