Submission in a Public Restaurant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat back in his chair pondering where this evening session should go. He thought of an idea that brought a smile to his face. She too was relaxing, letting her guard down a little as she seemed to him as though she was enjoying the evening so far. Her stomach was full from eating everything on her plate. She knew that the game of wills would continue. The conversation had been lively and stimulating, not to mention entertaining. She wondered what he might have in store for her now that the spanking plan had been thwarted. She smiled too, satisfied that she had held her own over dinner. After paying the waiter, he suddenly announced that it was time to leave. Standing up he took her coat and held it for her. He helped her into the coat and acted very nonchalant as they wound their way out of the now half-empty restaurant. She wondered whether he would pick her up at the door but he gave no indication of letting go of her arm as they proceeded through the doors and into the night air.

"I'd like to swing by my cottage tonight," he told her as they walked to his car." "It's only about an hour from here and I just had it redecorated. It's a really nice place to relax. I'll have you home sometime tomorrow. I have the necessities there so you shouldn't need anything else."

"Okay," she replied weakly, but really wanting to go home and just crash for a while.

Mia hoped that she wasn't forgetting anything at home that needed attention. The weekend was clear of any plans as far as she remembered. She expected that this might turn into a long night.

12