Submission in the Algarve

Story Info
A husband agrees to a vacation of submission.
10.7k words
4.55
36.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contents

Submission in the Algarve

An immodest proposal

Day 1

Day 2

Day 5

The second week

Closing ceremony.

Homeward bound

An immodest proposal

My wife came into the living room and placed a paper wallet on the coffee table, "Two tickets to Faro, two weeks in Sunny Portugal." We had been talking about taking a holiday for a long time, but I had never got around to organizing it.

"Great, thanks hon."

She looked at me, her mouth was tight and I knew she was a little pissed off, "If I hadn't taken charge nothing would have happened, again, you've been so listless lately."

I really couldn't deny it, so I said nothing.

"I've been thinking about something," she said, "something I want to try while we are away." She paused for a while, "We're drifting Joe, and I don't like it. We're losing things, parts of our relationship, fun, intimacy. So I want, I want to change things on this holiday, liven up our sex life, are you willing to about it."

"OK, what's on your mind?" She hadn't mentioned anything like this to me before, but she was right, our sex life could best be described as irregular, although when we did get down to it, we still manage to fuck each other's brains out.

"You've become quite passive recently, I'm doing everything, like organizing this trip, is that really what you want our life to be like?"

"What do you mean?" I responded a little hesitantly.

"Well, on the holiday, I want you to be passive, in fact, I want you to be submissive, and to be clear, I mean sexually submissive as well. You will do what I say, when I say it, without complaint." She was pacing around the room, "I need you to commit to it, no safe word that you can use to wiggle out part way through. Once we start, I'm in charge. I'm your Mistress for every minute of the full two weeks, I own you. You have no free will, you make no decisions, you will do exactly what I tell you, when I tell you, and only what I tell you."

She stood in front of me while I let that long speech set in after the initial shock wore off, I was a little intrigued, this might be interesting, "How long have you been thinking about this Lorna?"

"Weeks, I suppose." She sat on the arm of my chair and leaned into me, "Really since I started asking you to book the holiday and you did nothing about it. I've done some reading, and I have a plan, you don't need to know what it is, in fact, it's better that you don't know any details, but I promise you, we'll both have a good time, so what do you say?"

"I'm not sure, it's a lot to take in, a little role playing might be good for us, but this sounds like a fantasy vacation for you, I'm not sure what's in it for me, it's certainly different, but..."

She looked at me, her eyes were dark, they always darkened when she was sexually excited, "It won't be forever Joe, it's not a permanent change I'm asking for, just for the holiday." She started to pace again, "I know you, honey, and I'm pretty sure you will enjoy what I have in mind if you commit to it, but if we decide to do it, if we start, I want to finish, I don't want the fantasy spoiled halfway through, I need you to be with me all the way to the end."

I was a little dazed, simply sitting and looking at her without responding. I'd not seen her glow with emotional fire like that in a long time. My own emotions were mixed, trepidation, a little excitement. I was wondering about what she actually had in mind, but the overriding worry was that we both knew our marriage was in trouble and it needed something, maybe this was it.

"Will you do it for me?" She asked.

I could feel a tightening in my boxer shorts as extra blood flowed into my cock, we had always been fairly straightforward in our sex life, a little kink might not be so bad, my cock certainly seemed to be in favor of it, "Maybe, but I think I want to set a few ground rules."

"Ok," she said, "go on."

"Nothing permanent, no piercing, no tattoos, no scars, no cuts, nothing like that."

"Of course."

"No guys." I looked directly at her "I don't want to see you with another guy, and I certainly don't want to be with one. I'm willing to try the submission thing, but only to you."

"What about girls?"

I thought about that for a minute, it was actually quite a pleasant thought, "OK, other girls, but still no guys."

"Agreed, anything else?" She waited while I thought about it. "Get it out now honey because as soon as we walk through the door of our villa, your only answer will be yes, no hesitation, no second thoughts, simply yes."

"Nope, nothing else, but we've still got a while to go before we fly. I guess I'm game for it, let's do it."

She smiled at me, "Thanks, honey." She stood and slowly removed her panties from under her skirt, she took my hand and held it to her pussy, I could feel the heat and the wetness of her excitement, I drew her down for a kiss and we made love on the carpet.

The preparations for the holiday were extensive, although she took charge of them all, I could feel she was already beginning to exert her dominance.

At my wife's suggestion, I had been reading stories of domination and submission, not so much S&M, although she had slipped a little of that in, it was mostly psychological stuff. I read Male/Female, Female/Male, and Female/Female, but she didn't try to force me to read any Male/Male works. I was happy about that.

I wasn't sure if the stories were good preparations for what we were about to experience, but she had already read each of them before me, and she made a point of letting me know that I had not read everything she had.

Our sex life had been fairly moribund over the last few months, but it had been nightly and hot since those travel tickets hit the coffee table, a little fantasy and a little porn seem to be good for the soul.

She went shopping, I went along to carry the bags. I was surprised that the first store we visited was Petsmart, we didn't have a pet. She bought a large dog bed, a couple of bowls with paw prints on them, and a leather dog collar. Lorna looked at me, "The tag I've bought online, I'm not sure Petsmart would print what I wanted," as we made our way out of the store she was softly giggling to herself.

I didn't need much imagination to put two and two together on that one.

We visited a sex shop, but she made me stand outside and wait while she made her purchases, then we visited Macy's and bought her usual bag after bag of clothes. I didn't need to shop for myself, she told me, she'd taken care of everything I'd need.

Day 1

The weeks went by until finally and we stepped through the front door of our Portuguese Villa. I went to bring the suitcases into the bedroom, "Stop," she commanded, "it begins now, are we still in agreement?"

I nodded, she slapped my face, it wasn't violent and didn't hurt, but it was a shock, "Answer me slut."

"Yes," I stammered.

Another slap, "Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied quickly.

"Good," she purred, she pulled out an empty Macys carrier bag from her purse, "strip, put your clothes in here, you won't need them for the rest of the stay."

I didn't know how I felt, apprehensive, excited, a bit of both, my cock, on the other hand, had no doubts, and as I dropped my boxers into the bag, it was already full size and erect.

"Kneel."

I knelt in front of her, totally naked, she slipped the dog collar from her hand bag and fastened it around my neck, she had a small silver medallion in her hands, which she held up to my eyes, "Read it out loud."

"Submissive Slut Joe, Property of Mistress Lorna, Permission required for use."

"Do you like it slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," I responded.

"Forget I am your wife, forget you are my husband, do not think about that relationship at all. For the next two weeks, those things are not true, from this moment on, our only relationship is that between a Mistress and her sub."

"Yes, Mistress," I had a feeling that I would be saying, "Yes, Mistress," rather a lot over the next two weeks.

"I will give you further instructions later, first, unpack, everything except the small gray case, then make me a mojito and bring it out to the veranda, you have fifteen minutes slut, no more."

She moved across the room, opened the sliding glass door on to the veranda, pulled a seat out from the table and settled in under the open umbrella.

I moved quickly dragging the suitcases to the master bedroom, I tried to remember how her clothes were stacked in our bedroom at home and did my best to replicate it. I put the dog bed at the side of the King Size bed which dwarfed it.

Naked except for my collar I moved around the house until I finally stood at my Mistresses side with a mojito on a silver tray.

She pointed to her feet, "Kneel." I did and she continued to speak, "unless instructed otherwise you will always kneel at my feet, open your legs more I want a better view." She looked at down at me, "hmm, I'll give you a better shave later slut."

I looked around, there were at least four other apartments with verandas which could see onto ours, I was publicly exposed and that was a little worrying, but also thrilling.

"Go into the apartment, open all the blinds, and keep them that way unless I tell you otherwise."

Well, so much for being exposed on the veranda, as I got up her hand landed a hard slap across my arse, "Quickly slut, quickly."

In minutes I was back in position at my Mistresses feet, naked, with a massive erection.

"I'm going to enjoy this slut, I'm going to enjoy this so much, you on the other hand, maybe not so much." She laughed and handed me the empty Mojito glass, I rushed to make her a new one.

"Is this the same glass slut?"

"Yes, Mistress." Oh shit, I knew that tone of voice, I was in trouble.

"That will not do at all, you will give me a fresh glass every time, am I understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, but let's reinforce the lessons." She pointed to her lap, "Over you go slut, quickly now."

I hoped no one was watching as I dropped myself over her legs, head between my arms, leaning down, arse pushed into the air. She moved me slightly to get my arse into the position she wanted, then after some quick instructions on the etiquette of receiving a spanking her hand descended to thrash my cheeks. It was hard, it stung, I'm sure the blow must have left a bright hand mark on me.

"One, this slut thanks his Mistress."

"Two, this slut thanks his Mistress."

She gave me twelve good whacks, I had never been spanked before, not even as a child, and by the end, I could feel a few tears rolling down from the edge of my eyes, "There is a full-length mirror in the bathroom slut, you may go and admire my work."

God, my arse was red. I took a few moments to take everything in and returned to my position kneeling at my Mistresses side, "This slut has learned his lesson, he will not disappoint Mistress again, and he thanks her for reddening his arse so well."

She laughed, "We will see slut, we will see."

She finished her drink, "Run me a bubble bath." I hurried to the bathroom to get it ready, she came in as I was finishing up, she stood looking at me, she was still fully clothed and her mouth tightened, "Are you really that stupid slut? Undress me, and make sure you treat my clothes with respect."

After I had helped her get into her bath, she lay back and asked for a glass of red wine. The bath was spa sized and she commanded me to enter it and bathe her. First, I washed her hair, pouring water from a glass jug over her head to remove the shampoo I had worked into it, then she stood while I soaped and cleaned her back, I moved over the mounds of her arse and down to her calf's. She turned, and I continued on the front from her neck on down, her hand covered her pussy when I reached it, "Not yet, pass by and continue." Soon I was finishing off her toes.

She got out of the bath and I wrapped a large white bath towel around her, "Come," she beckoned and made her way to a deep arm chair in the main room. She dropped the towel as she sat down, putting a leg over each arm of the chair, she stretched, fully exposing her pussy.

"You may finish cleaning me now slut."

I knew that pussy well, I had eaten it thousands of times, but it was a stranger to me today. We had only been in the villa for a few hours, and my world was totally turned over. I had agreed to this, I knew some of what was coming from my reading, but the reality was more dangerous and more stimulating than my day dreams could ever be.

I leaned in close and my tongue started to work on the hood of her clit, soon I had the button out and was tonguing it, I could see the opening of her pussy was already gleaming wet, and as my fingers went to penetrate it I received a slap on the wrist, "Tongue only slut."

My tongue and mouth worked her for fifteen minutes, at the end she was so wet my tongue easily penetrated her vaginal opening, I had never tongued her arsehole before, but I was commanded to and went at it with as much gusto as I had attacked her pussy.

Soon her hips began to buck, "Yes slut, eat my pussy, eat it."

Her hands were in my hair as she built up to her climax, when she came she squirted into my face, something she had never done in our seven years of marriage. She pushed me away, and I reverted to my kneeling position, "Mistress, may this slut clean up please."

"No." She responded sleepily, "I want you to sleep with the taste and the smell of my cum on your face." She looked down at me, "Carry me to my bed."

She was settled in the bed, I was kneeling at its side, "We will have a two-hour nap, you must be awake fifteen minutes before me, and will prepare a pot of tea." She pointed to the dog bed, "You sleep there, you may masturbate while I sleep, but your cum must stain the bed, do you understand?"

I nodded, yes Mistressed her, and made my way to the bed. My hand went to my cock as quickly as I could, and I thrashed myself to orgasm in a few minutes, as instructed I shot my load onto the bed, then lay down feeling my own wetness staining my hips as I sought sleep. My Mistress was lying with one arm under her chin, grinning at me, obviously, she had watched the whole performance, "That's a good pet," she said and turned away from me.

I was standing facing the wall, my hands spread above my head and my legs spread and angled away from the wall. My entire body strained as the muscles worked in ways they had not been worked before.

I had been in that position for a long time, maybe thirty minutes, maybe longer, after she had properly positioned me, my Mistress had not said a word to me, she made very few sounds as she moved around the apartment, the anticipation of my punishment was obviously part of my punishment.

The leather belt in my Mistress's hand brought a shocking pain as it landed across both of my arse cheeks, I had not heard her position herself behind me and the blow had been entirely unanticipated.

"One, this slut thanks his Mistress," I managed to stammer out through the shock.

"Useless slut," my Mistress growled, "When I say wake me in two hours with a pot of tea, you wake me in two hours with a pot of tea, not a minute later."

The pain was much more intense than when she had spanked me by hand over her knee. If I received a dozen strokes this time I knew I would end up be collapsed and crying.

"Two, this slut thanks his Mistress."

"This is for your own good slut," she told me as her belt continued to land across me.

"Three, this slut thanks his Mistress." The pain was now riding up my spine from my abused arse, my knees were no longer steady, and I could feel myself begin to buckle.

"Stay in position, if you don't, we restart from the beginning, and I don't think you want that slut."

"Yes, Mistress."

Crack, "Four, this slut thanks his Mistress."

At the end I was wrecked, she gave me a full dozen forceful strokes, she didn't send me to the mirror to admire her handiwork this time, she didn't need to, the cheeks of my arse were on fire, and tears had stained the cheeks of my face. I was made to stand in the corner until I had got my tears under control.

"Come here slut."

I approached and knelt beside her, "Giving a slut a good whipping always turns me on," she was smiling broadly as she put two fingers between her legs and pushed them deep into her pussy.

She brought them in front of my face dripping and sticky, "Open," I opened my mouth and she slipped her fingers inside, I could taste her excitement as she worked them in and out for a short while. My cock had been flaccid during my whipping, but it began to get hard now and another smile crossed her face.

She pointed to the bed, "Lie on your back, hands by your side." I did as I was told as she explained further, "You are just a dildo to me, a sex object, keep your hands at your side, your body will make no movement, you will make no sound, you may close your eyes if you want to."

She climbed onto the bed and reversed herself as she spread her legs over me, one hand reached down and directed my cock into her wetness, it slipped in and she easily slid down the entire shaft in a single motion.

She was in the reverse cowgirl position, I couldn't see her face, she was deliberately refusing me the sight of her enjoyment, "Don't you dare cum," she moaned, and then she started to move on my cock.

The feeling inside her was both familiar and at the same time totally new, her pussy grasped my cock tightly, this was a great fuck and I was struggling with her commands, especially about not coming. She was bucking hard and fast, and I could hear her moans of pleasure as her pussy lips touched my body on each downward stroke.

I was caught up in a mixture of confusion, pleasure, and fear, I couldn't take another arse whipping today, but how could I stop myself from coming.

She was taking her time, I could see her hands play with her tits, play with her clit, as she worked my cock thinking only of her own pleasure she ordered, "Take one finger and slip it in my arse."

Oh fuck, how could I contain the load of spunk I felt tingling at my balls, I did as I was told, I wet my middle finger and slipped it into her arsehole, her muscles contracted on it so hard as I slipped the first two knuckles in, that I couldn't stop myself, the spunk rocketed up my cock and into her pussy without warning.

"Yes." She screamed as she rode herself to climax, my cock had thankfully stayed hard enough to allow her to finish, and with a final few strokes, her body shuddered then she rolled off me.

She rested for a few minutes, "You're a good dildo, but a bad slut, you will be punished, my pussy is my pussy, you don't get to cum in it without permission, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." I replied with a certain amount of trepidation, "Am I to go to the wall?"

"No, your poor arse can't take much more punishment today, what do you think is appropriate?"

I looked at her with fear in my eyes, "I don't know Mistress."

"Bend over the bed, arms out, legs spread, eyes closed."

Shit, I thought she said she wasn't going to whip me, I did as I was told and I could hear her move around the room.

"Head up, eyes open."

The small gray suitcase lay on top of the bed, she opened it, took out a tube of lube, and what I knew from porn movies was a butt plug.

"Originally, I had intended to let you get used to this, wearing it only for an hour or two a day as you get properly stretched, however, as part of your punishment you will wear this for the next twelve hours, it doesn't come out for any reason, do you understand?"

I nodded, "Yes, Mistress."