Submission Interview Ch. 1

Story Info
A literary, refined account of a woman's inititiation.
1.2k words
4.33
20.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are three of them in the room, a girl and two men. The men are both tall and slim, dressed in dark suits but are not wearing ties. The girl was given some guidance as to what to wear for the interview. She has chosen a very tight skirt, which comes to just above the knee. Made of a soft, clinging fabric, it cinches in to her narrow waist. When she walked, as she had done upon her arrival, down the lenght of the large sitting room they were in, she had felt keenly how it clung to her legs, showing the precise shape of her slender thighs and outlined very clearly the sharp swell of her ass, thrust out even more sharply by the angle generated by her very high heeled black ankle strap shoes. Because the skirt is so tight, she could wear only the most minimal underwear beneath it: a semi- transparent triangle of lacy fabric just covers her sex, while the very narrow string behind leaves her taut buttocks completely bare under the skirt. Her elegantly shaped legs are bare. She had felt the mens’ eyes burning into her thighs and ass as she walked.

With the skirt she is wearing a tailored white shirt which softly outlines the shape of her small but shapely breasts; the top two buttons are undone, so that just a hint of the swell of her small but shapely breasts may be seen. She is wearing no bra, and the dark shadows of her nipples are faintly apparent through the fabric. It is sleevless, leaving her slender arms bare. She is sitting slightly forward, but not hunched. She was asked before she sat down to keep her shoulders back and sit very straight. It was explained to her that this was so the shape of her breasts could be clearly seen by the two men at all times, as her lower body had been when she walked in.. A simple velvet black choker encircles her elegant neck. Her lips are painted very red.

On the table in the room are a few items: a slender black switch; a pair of leather wrist-bands, linked together with a short metal chain; a blindfold of black velvet.

The elder of the two men, who is about 30, passes around glassess of lightly chilled white wine and lights a cigarette. He speaks quietly and calmly, addressing the girl. You have expressed an interest in exploring sexual submissiveness with myself and my friend. She nods. I wish to outline what this will involve and to gain your unconditional consent to what we will wish to do to you.

First, we will regard all the sexual parts of your body as absolutely open to us. We will wish to use your mouth; we will take you in your sex of course, and, it may be that we will wish to sodomise you as well. We will certainly wish to penetrate your arse in some way. It may be that at times both of us will wish to take you at the same time. He paused and looked at the girl. She shifted a little on the sofa, recrossing her legs; her skirt rose up a little, showing a little more of her thighs. She was very concious of the intent gaze of the men on her body. She put down her glass and placed her hands on the sofa on either side of her body and slightly behind, arching her back a little. The men watch keenly as her breasts push softly against the cotton of her shirt, their shape now very clearly outlined, her nipples stiffening a little. “No-one has ever taken me in my arse before”, she said. But I want my body to be open to both of you, so I agree that you may take me there as well if you wish.”

Good said the man. He lit another cigarette and went on: “Secondly, from the time when you agree - if you agree - to undergo this, you will never appear before us un-bound unless of course we are engaged in eating together or in another normal social activities. But in general you will be free only when on your own. You will always wear leather bands on your wrists which can easily be joined, binding your hands together. We will do this both to facilitate punishment and our ready access to the sexual parts of your body without impedient from you, but also to sympbolise your submission to us and lack of control as to what will happen to you. You will not generally wear underwear or trousers when with us, for the same reason and indeed we will generally instruct you what to wear whenever you are in our company. Moreover, we may wish to shave your sex; at the least we will require you to keep your labia free of hair.” He stopped and looked intently at the girl. She said “I agree to all that”. Her mouth was slightly open: she could feel the gaze of the two men on her breasts, her very red mouth, the elegant arch of her foot in the high-heeled shoes. Her sex was becoming wet.

Third: you will receive punishment. This will be measured. We are humane men, not mindless sadists, and do not wish to mutilate or scar your body. We will not break your skin or shed blood. However, when you are spanked or whipped, which will be a frequent occurrence, it will not be a childish matter. We will wish to drive you further than you might have thought you could go; we may wish to hear you cry out in pain. It will be for us to decide how hard and for how long to punish you. There will of course be a safe word which you may use to make us stop.

All the sexual parts of your body will be liable to be whipped, that is to say, your arse, principally, but also your thighs, your belly, your breasts and of course your sex. We will be much more gentle with these latter two. For whipping you will generally be naked, or clothed in such a way as to expose fully the parts we wish to punish, your wrists and ankles bound securely; on occassions we may penetrate your sex or anus with sexual objects before we start. If at any point you climax during what we are doing to you, that is your own affair.

He stopped and looked at the girl. She was shivering slightly with apprehension and arousal; imagining the whip falling on her nipples, the soft skin of her thighs, her mouth open, screaming. Her sex was now very wet; she could feel that the liquid arousal from her vagina had soaked through the flimsy scrap of fabric covering her sex onto the tops of her thighs. Feeling the deep pulse in her sex and belly, wanting to drive them beyond words, she allowed her head to fall back, her eyes closing, her throat exposed to them, breasts thrust outwards, a deliberately provocative invitation. “I agree to it all”, she said. “Please, start now - hurt me, then take me, both of you.”

[Part II to follow]