Submission of a Slut

Story Info
A sub gives herself to her Master and another man.
3.8k words
4.2
42.6k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master,

My heart is racing as I write this to you, my request to be collared. The mere thought of being yours, your slut, your cunt, your dirty little whore, makes my breath catch and my fuckhole flood with moisture. My desire to be collared, to belong to you makes me ashamed and yet I'm still eager to please you in any way that I can. I wish to make you proud to call me yours and I can only hope that this request reaches the desired outcome and you think me worthy of wearing your "brand" around my neck.

Your cunt

********************************

You had texted me earlier in the day with, "You are to arrive at my house tonight at 8pm, cunt. Bring a blindfold."

My fuckhole flooded with moisture as I anticipated the evening, wondering what you had in store for me tonight. I love that you always manage to surprise me and push my limits just a little bit further; making me want more, making me want to please you and be the slut you desire. The rest of the day drags on and finally it's 6pm. I practically run out of the office and down three flights of stairs to my car so I can race home and prepare myself for you.

I pull up my drive and drop my things on the table near the door when I get inside. I undress as I make my way to the bathroom and turn on the shower. While waiting for the water to warm up, I examine my body in the mirror, touching myself and imagining the things you will do to my body tonight. My clit throbs in anticipation as I run my hands over my breasts, pinching my nipples lightly before forcing my hands to my sides. I don't want to be late for you.

I step in the shower and relish in the warmth that spreads through my already heated body as the water hits my skin. I wash my hair and body, paying special attention to my ass and cunt. Sliding my hand between my legs and rubbing the folds of my pussy, I moan and can hardly stop myself from putting pressure on my clit and having a quick orgasm. I give myself a mental shake and rinse off before grabbing my razor and making sure that my cunt is smooth and bare for you.

I finish my shower and step out to dry off. I leave my hair down to air-dry as I move through the bedroom and into the closet to choose what I will wear for you. I pull out a black pencil skirt that hits right above my knees and a teal blouse and lay them on the bed before moving to my lingerie dresser to get a bra. I find my black lace bra that barely covers my nipples and slide my arms through the straps before fastening it. I pull out some black thigh-high stockings with the seam up the back and lace tops and slowly slide them up my smooth legs, looking forward to your touch later tonight as I adjust them. I don a black thong before adding a garter belt and hooking it to my stockings. Moving to the bed again, I slip into my skirt and put on my blouse, leaving the top three buttons open so you can see my cleavage and a hint of my black lace of my bra.

I walk back to the bathroom and get to work on my hair; I plan on wearing it up in the high pigtails you enjoy so much. Once I'm finished, I apply my makeup heavily, knowing how you'll enjoy seeing it run down my face when you fuck it later. Finishing up, I review my appearance in the mirror. I straighten the necklace you gave me the night you collared me and am satisfied that you will approve of my efforts tonight. I walk back to the closet and grab my black patent 4" heels and slip them on my feet. Glancing at the clock I realize I need to leave and I grab the blindfold you requested, lock up the house and get in the car.

I check my phone as I start the car and put on my seatbelt, seeing another message from you, I open it. "Are you looking forward to tonight, slut? Put the blindfold on before you knock when you arrive." I nibble on my lower lip as I reply, "Yes, Master, my fuckhole is wet with anticipation. I will be blindfolded for you when you open the door, Master." I take a deep breath and set my phone down, put my car in reverse and back out of the drive, heading towards your house and thinking about the night ahead on my way.

I arrive at your house 3 minutes before 8pm and grateful that I'm not late -- I hate the thought of disappointing you. I grab the blindfold and my purse and step out of the car. Adjusting my blouse and straightening my skirt, I slip my keys in my purse and walk up to your door, pausing to remove my glasses and put them in my purse as well before tying the blindfold over my eyes. I check that it's secure before knocking on your door and eagerly wait for you to let me in.

You make me wait a full minute (though it feels much longer) before you open the door and greet me. "Hello, cunt. I see you followed my instructions well. Good girl."

I smile with the satisfaction of knowing I pleased you and say, "Hello, Master."

"Give me your purse, slut," you say.

I hold my purse out for you and you take it before grabbing my hand and directing me inside, seeing that I don't trip over the entry or run into anything. You direct me to the bedroom and bring me to a halt, leaving me a few feet from the bed as you take the time to inspect me. Circling me you take in the sight of my heaving breasts, the supple flesh rising and falling with each breath I take. You take note of my full, red lips and my hair pulled into pigtails before taking a step, running your eyes down my body and smiling to yourself as you take note of my choice in shoes. Finishing your inventory of my appearance you recognize the effort I went through to please you and let me know.

"I'm pleased, slut. You've chosen well when dressing tonight."

My fuckhole floods (I'm beginning to accept that this is a constant state of being with you) with the knowledge that you are pleased. I nibble at my lower lip while I await your command for what I am to do next. You surprise me by moving behind me, placing your hands on my arms and sliding them down slowly to grab my wrists, pulling them behind my back as you lean in to whisper in my ear, "You've behaved well this week, cunt, and for that I'm going to reward you."

I shiver with desire as you continue.

Grasping both my wrists in one hand you use the other to slowly pull up my skirt while you speak, "I'm going to guide you to the bed and sit you down with your legs spread. Then I'm going to tongue your throbbing clit until I give you permission to cum for me. There is one rule. You are to leave your arms behind you with your wrists crossed, if you move, you will be punished. Do you understand, cunt?"

I nod and respond, "Yes, Master." Wanting so badly to feel your tongue on my clit. My skirt now bunched up around my waist, you release my wrists and circle in front of me, you push me backwards until I feel the backs of my knees hit the bed and then you place your hands on my shoulders until I'm sitting down. Once I'm settled, I arrange my arms behind me and cross my wrists as I feel your hands on the insides of my knees, pushing my legs as wide as they'll go. I hear your mutter of approval when you see the garter belt I have on and then feel your fingers push my damp thong to the side before you flick my clit with your tongue.

I jump and moan loudly but remind myself not to move my hands as I desperately want to please you. You suck on my clit, circling it with your tongue as you push two of your fingers in my open mouth.

"Suck them, cunt," you command.

I moan and sloppily suck your fingers, making sure they are nice and wet before you remove them and shove them in my tight fuckhole. I gasp at the intrusion and do my best to remember to keep my arms as you said. My thighs tense and I throw my head back, "Mmmm, Master! That feels so good." You continue to torture me with the pleasure you deliver, testing my ability to obey, I badly want to run my fingers through your hair and pull you closer to my quivering cunt. I hold out for seconds more and find myself parting my wrists to reach out to you.

My wrists are inches apart when I feel strong hands grabbing them and a warm whisper in my ear.

"Tsk, tsk little girl. I thought your Master told you to keep your arms behind your back."

I gasp and my pussy floods as I realize you've invited another man to share what is yours. I feel you smile against me as you pull back and stand up. I whimper at the loss of your talented tongue, wishing I had obeyed as you asked and realizing that I have now earned a punishment. You lightly wrap your hand around my slender neck and pull me into a standing position, the man behind me still binding my wrists in his hand.

You begin unbuttoning my blouse as you explain this evening's agenda to me. "Cunt, you have disobeyed my orders and for that you will be punished. But first, I will undress you and prepare you with the help of the man behind you. For tonight, you will address him as 'Sir', understood?"

Trembling, I nod. "Yes, Master."

"Good girl."

You finish unbuttoning my blouse and I feel your hands at the zipper of my skirt, unzipping it and pushing it down my thick thighs to puddle at my feet. The man behind me, Sir, releases my wrists to remove my bra. I hear the flick of your pocket knife and suck in a sharp breath as you pull my thong from my body and cut the straps on each side, pulling the thong away from my dripping fuckhole you wad them up and shove them in my mouth, forcing me to taste myself. I'm left in my garter, stockings and heels as Sir pulls my arms in front of me and cuffs my wrists before hooking the chain linking the cuffs to a hook mounted on the ceiling.

Next, I feel you kick my feet apart and insert a spreader bar between my legs; cuffing my ankles and forcing my legs to remain wide open for you. My body shakes in anticipation of what's next, wondering if I'm to receive my punishment from only you, or if I will be punished by both of you tonight. I strain to hear your footsteps, easily distinguishing yours from Sir's, smiling to myself that I am able to identify my Master so readily. You're behind me and before I can take a deep breath in preparation for what is to come, I feel your paddle land on the flesh of my ass with a sharp bite.

I yelp in surprise, my tongue pushing my panties from my mouth and hardly have time to register the pain before Sir's tongue is wrapped around my nipple, teasing it, hardening it. He pulls back and I feel the dull teeth of a nipple clamp claim my hardened nub. I gasp and immediately earn another spanking from your paddle, the sensations are overwhelming me and my legs start to tremble when I feel Sir's tongue readying my other nipple for a clamp. Your hand slides gently over my warm ass as you lean towards me and give me my next order, "You will count the remaining slaps you have earned as punishment, start with 3. You may stop at 12, cunt."

"Yes, Master!" I practically shout as Sir applies the second clamp to my already aching nipple, somehow eager to feel the sharp pain of the wooden paddle against my ass again.

You don't disappoint as the paddle comes down hard on my already pink ass, hitting my left cheek, I yell out, "Three!" You continue with my punishment, alternating ass cheeks as I count out 8 more, my breasts jiggling with every blow and providing a sweet torture to my clamped nipples. You pause before delivering the final blow and I quiver in wait, wondering how long you'll tease me, how long you'll make me wait for the final sting from your paddle.

It's not long before I hear your paddle slicing through the air and landing its final blow across both cheeks of my ass. I sob and notice for the first time that tears had started rolling down my face at some point during my punishment. I manage to stutter out, "T-twelve. Thank you, Master."

You set the paddle down and come to stand in front of me; reaching behind my head you untie the blindfold and set it down next to the paddle. My eyes adjust to the dimly lit room and I feel Sir's hands softly rubbing soothing oil on my ass, calming the burn and bringing a sigh of relief to my lips. You take my face in your hands and gently wipe the tears from my face with the pads of your thumbs.

You speak softly to me, "You did well with your punishment, I'm proud of you." My face glows under your praise as you continue, "Sir is going to sit on the end of the bed and you are to let him fuck your mouth. You will stand in front of him and bend at the waist, stay off your knees, slut."

I nod my understanding. "Yes, Master, anything for you," I whisper.

You nod approvingly and release my wrists from the cuffs and remove the spreader bar from between my legs. I walk slowly to the end of the bed and stand directly in front of Sir and like you ordered, I bend slowly at the waist, my round tits hanging heavily below me as I part my lips wide for his cock. He grabs my pigtails and controls the speed, sliding my mouth up and down on his hard cock. He tastes good, but not nearly as good as you do, Master. Saliva is running out of my mouth and down his cock, I can feel my eyes start to water but the tears don't fall just yet.

With Sir's cock ramming down my throat, I sense you behind me and feel your hands sliding over my freshly paddled skin before you pour more oil down the crack of my ass. You use your hands to rub it in, pushing one of your fingers in my tight hole. I moan and Sir's cock slams down my throat, gagging me as you slip another finger in my ass. Your fingers are fucking me now, making me moan around the cock in my mouth.

I feel the head of your cock between the lips of my pussy as you slam inside of me, coating your cock in my juices before pulling back. You remove your fingers as well and I feel empty without them. Seconds go by and the head of your thick cock starts pushing against my tight hole. You sink your cock to the hilt, making me gasp and not giving me any time to adjust, you start fucking me hard. Your big cock is stretching me almost painfully but I can't deny how good you feel inside me.

"You're such a good little fuckhole," you tell me as your grab my hips. You're fucking me hard and pushing me down on Sir's cock with each inward stroke and causing the chain between the clamps on my nipples to swing back and forth, reminding me of the metal teeth biting into my sensitive flesh. The tears are rolling down my cheeks now as I choke on Sir's cock, wishing it were yours instead.

My juices are dripping down my legs as you fuck me harder and your hand starts delivering more blows to my tender ass. You spank me a handful of times, pulling a moaning scream from me each time I feel the contact and suddenly the same hand that was delivering such sweet pain to my ass is sliding between my legs to tease my throbbing clit. You rub, twist and pull on it, pushing me closer and closer still to the orgasm I desperately need from you. Every time I get close enough to cum, you ease off just enough to bring me back down.

I whimper and try to beg for mercy but am unable to say anything with Sir's cock in my throat. Just when I'm starting to wonder if you'll allow me the sweet release, you start rubbing faster circles around my abused clit. I'm tensed to cum at any second; all I'm waiting to hear is...

"Cum, slut."

My entire body tenses and I cum hard. Sir pulls out of my mouth and I gasp for air, my ass clenching your cock even tighter as I scream. You slow your movements, easing off my clit and remaining still in my ass as you allow me to come down from my orgasm. My breathing starts to slow and return to normal, my body relaxes and you pull your cock free of my tight hole. My legs are weak as you kiss the small of my back before pulling me upright.

Brushing my hair from my face you take in the sight of my red, swollen lips and mascara covered cheeks. Behind you, I see Sir lay down on the bed and you pull me closer, your fingers pinching reaching for the clamps on my sensitive nipples while you give me my directions.

"You are going ride his cock like the good little slut that you are. He will not have your ass because that is mine and mine alone. You will do your best to please him while I fuck your pretty little mouth, understood?"

You release both my aching nipples and I stifle a cry as I nod, "Yes, Master."

You then grab my throat and pull me close to whisper in my ear, "Enjoy this night but remember who you belong to, cunt."

I pull back and look up at you, "You, Master, I belong to only you."

You nod your approval and give me a swat on the ass and a little push towards the bed. I climb up and straddle Sir's lap, my fuckhole is still dripping from the orgasm you gave me and he slides easily into my tight pussy. I gasp and look in your direction, you raise one eyebrow and I immediately lean over, remembering the second half of my instructions. You hands wrap around my pigtails, as I wrap my lips around your cock and you pull me down the length of you, hitting the back of my throat and gagging me.

I look up at you, wordlessly thanking you for this experience as you fuck my throat. Sir's hands are at my hips, gripping them as he pumps me up and down on his cock. I can tell he's getting close after fucking my mouth and now my cunt and I wonder if you'll let him cum inside me. I almost worry that you will, not wanting him to claim me in a way that belongs to you my eyes widen, almost franticly, and I look up at you again.

As if you read my mind, you pull out of my mouth and tell Sir, "Don't cum inside her; I want to see it on her tits."

I flash a look of relief in your direction and slide off Sir's cock and sink to my knees on the floor beside the bed. Sir stands in front of me and strokes his cock furiously while I lick my lips in anticipation, wanting so badly to feel his hot cum hit my chest. He tenses and lets out a moan before I feel see the first shot of cum land on my left tit. The rest of his cum coats my chest as I remain on my knees with my legs spread and my arms behind my back like you taught me, Master.

When Sir is finished, I use my tongue to lick what I can reach, the rest I scoop up with my fingers. While I'm cleaning myself up, I hear you and Sir quietly exchange a few words and then he's gone, leaving us alone. I smile in the realization that I am once again completely yours and I appreciate how lucky I am that you allowed me this experience. However, I've also realized that I never want to please anyone but you, Master.

You walk over to me slowly and I part my lips, eagerly waiting to accept your cock in my mouth once more. You push your cock in my mouth and down my throat, gagging me and loving the sound of it, knowing how much I can take before pulling back to allow me a breath. You do this a few more times before you see fresh tears roll down my face. My saliva is running down my chin and covering my tits as you fuck my throat harder, telling me what a good little slut I am.

"That's it, slut, take my cock down your throat. Gag on it, let me hear how much you love it."

I almost cum hearing you talk dirty to me, your words are such a turn on and I desperately want to please you. I force your cock down my throat, gagging on it again, my throat convulsing around you and you hear me gag, pushing you closer to the edge. Just as you're about to cum, you push in and out of my throat once more and then pull back. Gripping your cock you stroke it as you cum all over my face, heavily coating my glasses and parted lips. You finish and I lick my lips clean as you pull me to my feet.

"Good girl," you tell me. "Go start the shower and I'll be in to help you wash shortly."

"Yes, Master," I say as you give me a final swat on the ass and send me towards the shower.