Submission Pt. 01-02

Story Info
She woke up and realized one bet may have changed her life.
1.3k words
4.11
17.9k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1:

Annie woke up with a headache. She definitely drank too much last night—and in fact, she didn't remember getting into bed. She opened her eyes and groaned at the light coming from the uncovered window and rolled to her stomach. It must be mid-morning, Annie thought, for the sun to be so bright already. Thankfully it was Saturday, and she had the weekend to recover.

She stretched and smiled at the soreness between her thighs—guessing at who helped her into the bed. She just moved in with her boyfriend, Alex—hence the party last night—and was looking forward to no longer dealing with a long-distance relationship. Annie groaned again as she rolled out of bed and pulled on underwear and a robe. She walked out of the bedroom and froze as she glanced at the table in the living room.

It was late and most of the people had left the party, all except Alex's 3 closest friends. They were all sitting around the coffee table playing poker, drinking, and laughing. She was happy that after two years, one of which was spent in a long-distance relationship, Alex had asked her to move in. The poker game was down to just her and Alex and she planned to win. Then Alex whispered in her ear...a bet that she laughed at and then agreed to.

"Hey baby," Alex said as he leaned against the door frame and watched her jerk out of the memory. He smirked as she just stared at him. He glanced at the table, still covered with beer bottles and the cards from last night. "Are you remembering our bet?"

Annie held his stare for a solid minute before she started chuckling. He stood up and stalked towards her. She stopped chuckling and backed away until her shoulders hit the wall next to the bedroom. Her eyes widened as he stopped a few feet away, took a sip of his coffee, and pointed to the ground. She looked down then back up at him, but he just kept pointing. Finally, he said "Down," and reached out pushing her shoulder down until she knelt before him. He patted her head and said, "good girl."

"Alex, what are you doing?" Annie forced a breathless laugh and shook off the shock. Using the wall to help her stand up, she avoided looking at him and quickly walked into the kitchen to pour herself a coffee. Her whole body shook as she doctored her coffee and tried to figure out Alex's game. The bet couldn't have been a serious one, at least, she hadn't thought it was serious last night.

She felt him walk up behind her, his heat searing her back. "We made a bet Annie. And you lost," his words were barely a whisper against her ear and she shivered.

"I was drunk and didn't think you were serious, Alex. I mean, it's crazy talk."

"I told you that I wanted you to be my submissive for 1 week if I won, and you agreed. More than agreed, you were all for it." Alex braced his hands on the counter top on either side of her waist and continued. "You jumped right in. Hell, even Kyle heard you say 'game on' when you took the bet." He could feel her shaking, the nerves coming off her were intoxicating.

He took her mug and placed it to the side, kicked her legs apart, and pushed her shoulders down before reaching his hand under her robe and feeling her wetness. He smirked—wet right through her underwear. "Seems like you're excited about this," he whispered before kissing her ear and stepping away.

"No," Annie breathed, "no, I'm not." She lowered her head. But she stayed as she was—bent over, legs spread, soaking her panties.

Part 2:

Alex watched Annie hang her head but stay in the position he had placed her in, leaning on the counter. He smiled and scraped back a chair. "Come here for your punishment." Annie jumped up and spun around with wide eyes.

"Punishment?! I didn't do anything!"

"Correct. You didn't listen to me. When I told you 'down' you didn't stay down. As of the moment your eyes opened this morning, our bet was on and you became my submissive for the week. As my sub, you do as I say. Since I told you to kneel and you stood and walked away, you will be punished before we do anything else. Come."

Annie crossed her arms and shook her head. "No way."

"For every 10 seconds you argue, you'll get an additional 2 spankings. You're currently up to 12. Would you care to add more?"

Annie stood there staring and he called out the increase by two until he was up to 20 and she took a few steps in his direction. When she got within arms' reach, he pulled her over his knee as she yelped. He pushed her robe up and pulled her underwear down. Her hands came up to cover her butt and he gripped her hair. "If you try to cover up, you'll just add to the punishment."

She lowered her hands and Alex finished pushing her underwear. "I'm going to spank you, and you're going to count." He brushed his fingers across her bare skin. "Since you're new to this, we'll do half the punishment now, and the rest later tonight. Count."

Annie gasped as his palm connected with her bare ass and counted. She couldn't believe he was spanking her. She couldn't remember ever being spanked. If her parents punished her, she was grounded, unable to hang out with friends, but never spanked.

"Ten," she gasped.

"Good girl," Alex soothed. He pulled her underwear up and helped her stand. She wouldn't meet his gaze, so he knuckled her chin up until she did. "I know this was embarrassing, but you did good. Now go take a shower." He kissed her forehead, tucked her hair behind her ear, then turned away to grab his coffee. Alex heard her shuffle off to the bathroom and thought back to when they first started talking.

He saw her on the subway most days. She always had her nose in a book. She was cute, nudging her glasses up her nose if they slid too far down her nose. She never wore make up and he found that very refreshing. He got close to her one day and "accidentally" bumped into her, causing her to drop her book and stumble. He caught her arm to help her balance and then bent over to pick up her book, which she quickly took back.

She wouldn't meet his gaze and mumbled an apology and a thank you. "I'm Alex, what's your name?" he asked.

She looked surprised and glanced up, "Annie, sir." He was only a year or two older than her, so calling him sir was a surprise. He asked for her number, and from that day on they started dating.

He learned that she had a high-stress job but was shy and submissive in her personal life—didn't like making decisions unless she had no other choice. She rarely even had a rebel moment growing up, always doing the right thing and following the rules.

A year into their relationship, he took a job across the country. When he surprised her with a visit six months ago, she didn't have time to prepare for his arrival, which meant her diary had been left out. Alex knew it wasn't polite, but she was at work and he was bored waiting to surprise her, so he read it, and what he read was a shock—and sexy as hell.

Alex pulled himself out of the memories as he heard the water turn off. She may be denying it at the moment, but what he had planned...stemmed from her diary entries. He'd never told her that he'd read them.