Submission Pt. 03

Story Info
She woke up and realized one bet may have changed her life.
1.2k words
4.43
13.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie stood in the shower after she turned the water off. She was shocked that Alex had taken it as far as he had. She was used to a little love tap here or there during sex, but he'd never spanked her before. She was so embarrassed that she had let him, but more...she'd been wet as soon as he told her what to do—standing in the middle of the kitchen as he smirked and counted, feeling the wetness pool at her core.

She wrapped a towel around herself and stepped out of the shower. She'd had fantasies of Alex taking charge, telling her what to do, but it had all been abstract until this morning. She didn't know how long she could go along with this charade though, it was a little more than she'd fantasized about. She left the bathroom and found Alex sitting on the bed with the phone to his ear. He held his hand up motioning her to stop while he wrapped up the call. "Yes. This weekend would be great. My place." When he hung up he looked at her. "Drop your towel and come to the bed." He stood up and started stacking pillows on the bed. He glanced over but Annie still had her towel gripped in her hands.

"Don't make me add to your punishment, Baby. I have a lot of ideas and if an over-the-knee, bare-assed spanking isn't going to work, there are other ways."

Wide-eyed, she watched. "What are you doing?" Annie's voice barely reached his ears, but she dropped her towel and slowly walked towards him.

"You are going to lay down with the pillows under your hips, so you are elevated." Alex helped her onto the bed and into position. then pulled out ankle cuffs and strapped Annie's ankles in quickly.

"Alex—what?!" Annie tried to sit up and push his hands away, but he easily overpowered her and cuffed her wrists. He slowly tightened the restraints until she was spread eagle, with her pussy and ass fully elevated and exposed. He didn't say a word as she kept asking him what he was doing. He could see the wetness on her pussy lips even as the blush traveled from her face down to her chest.

"You'll call me 'Sir' or 'Master' unless I give you permission to use my name again. If you fail to address me appropriately, you will be punished."

"I don't understand why you are doing this."

"We are going to start a daily routine. Every morning," Alex continued as he pulled a few things from a drawer. "You will take a shower, and then submit yourself to my inspection."

"Alex," Annie started, "Sir—inspection?"

"And training will start. You're actually lucky that you work from home and only have to go into the office once in a while. I've already planned to have the week off. To be home with you. Helping you learn. Training you."

"Training...?"

"Yes. Let's take this one step at a time. You will make sure you are shaved every day. If you miss something once, I will fix it, and you can try again the next day. If you fail a second time, I will shave you every day."

"What?!"

"You will only speak when I give you permission or when I ask you a direct questi-"

"Alex this is ridiculous!"

"Annie..." Alex picked up a gag from the drawer. "I wasn't going to use this right away, but you aren't exactly giving me the option to ease you into the lifestyle." Annie's eyes bulged when she saw the gag. Alex stepped towards her and had to pin her head when she started fighting him, so he could get the cock gag in her mouth. It stretched her jaw and she immediately started gagging as it rested on the back of her tongue keeping her throat open as well.

With the gag locked in place, Alex murmured "Relax and breath through your nose, Baby." When she nodded and calmed enough to stop gagging, he continued. "You will only speak when spoken to or when I give you permission." He trailed his fingertips up her calf to the junction of her thighs.

"You will present yourself to me every morning and at any time I tell you to. This means, you will strip, then bend over and spread your ass so that I'm able to see both your pussy and that tight little ass of yours." Annie instinctively tried closing her legs, but the ties held and she couldn't budge. Her eyes were wide and watering both at the things Alex was saying and the humiliation she was feeling at being naked, spread-eagle, gagged...and wet.

"I will insert a plug into your ass and you will start to train your ass to wear one 24/7 starting today. You will not be allowed to remove it unless I give you permission. Which means...you will ask for permission to use the bathroom." He pushed his middle finger into her ass up to the second knuckle. "And by the end of the week," he breathed, "this will be my cock stretching your ass." Alex pumped his finger in and out slowly, using her own juices as lube.

"Now, however, it looks like you skipped shaving, so I'll do that for you today. This won't count against you since you didn't know the rules."

Alex gathered the materials he would need and proceeded to shave her bare. Once he finished, he used his fingers and tongue on her pussy until she was writhing and arching into his mouth. When he felt her tighten, he backed off and listened to her scream behind the gag.

"You will not cum without permission baby."

He stood up and backed away, grinning, watching her juices drip into her crack before untying one ankle, then the other before flipping her so her ass was in the air. "Tuck your knees under you baby...raise that ass." Alex picked up the plug and rubbed it on her pussy, using her wetness as lube. When he pressed it against her hole, stopping at the widest point, he also unlatched the gag and had her spitting it out.

"Sir...sir please!"

"Please what baby?"

Annie shook her head and tried bucking him off. "Please..."

"You want me to stop?"

Annie kept silent and still.

"Baby," Alex dug his fingers into her hip. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Al-" She gasped as he spanked her ass. "Sir, I meant sir." Alex started to move the plug in and out only a few centimeters back and forth. "Sir please, please...please."

"I think you like this. You're soaking wet, wetter than you've ever been before." He moved the plug again. "You like this. You want me to stretch all your holes. You've fantasized about this. About me plugging you, stretching you. Using you. Admit it."

"Sir..."

"Admit it."

"...Yes..."

"Yes what?"

" ...Yes sir..."

"Good girl. Now ask me to plug you."

"Sir...please plug my ass?"

"Good girl." He picked up a bottle of lube and added it to her hole. He wanted to make this as comfortable as possible for her...for now. Alex pushed the plug fully into her. "You better keep that in your ass until I remove it. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl." Alex released her arms and helped her to stand up. "Now, I want you to wear a dress, no bra or panties. I'm taking you out." He knuckled her chin up so she would meet his eyes. "Let's go to the grocery store."

"Yes sir." Annie got dressed and put on her ankle boots. The plug was a reminder of everything done and promised by Alex. She picked up her purse and walked out the door with Sir.