Submission Surprise

Story Info
A dark surprise for Craig in the evening.
1.4k words
4.32
22.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig knew something was different as soon as he pulled up outside the house, It was already dark outside yet no lights sought to find their way through the drawn curtains. He'd called his wife just over an hour ago to let her know he was on his way and no indication had been given of any intention of going out, so where was she. Slowly he made his way up the porch steps and let himself in.

Usually the house was alive with the sound of the T.V. from the kids playroom, the radio would normally be playing in the kitchen where Vicky would be cooking their dinner, and the kids would be running down the stairs to meet him. Tonight however, silence reigned supreme, no answer came to his, call not even a mouse it seemed, dared to break this scene by making a sound. Walking through to the kitchen, Craig's suspicions were raised even higher, when no sign of dinner cooking or having been cooked was apparent.

Slowly he made his way through the house until reaching his study he noticed his computer was on. Silently berating whichever of his sons that had failed to switch it off he walked across the room to do it for them before stopping in his tracks. There was a message on his screen, "Go take a shower" he read. Starting to understand that he was being set up by his wife, he picked up the phone and called Di their next door neighbour, she confirmed that, yes she was babysitting the boys, yes, she did know where Vicky was, and no she wasn't going to tell him any more than that. "Maybe you should just do what your told" was all she would reply laughingly as he tried to press for more information and promptly hung up the phone.

Mystified, Craig climbed the stairs and headed for the bedroom only to be stopped by a locked door, slightly annoyed by whatever games were being played, he went through into the bathroom and was about to enter the bedroom via the connecting door when he noticed the note taped to his side of the door, "Do not enter unless showered, dry and naked" he read.

Grinning now he knew that Vicky was obviously planning something special, he smartly stripped and climbed into the shower. He was already getting hard in anticipation as he soaped himself liberally, before rinsing himself off. Turning the shower to cold, he marvelled at the sudden shrinking of his cock as the ice water pounded his open pores before stepping out and vigorously towelling himself dry. All the while he kept one eye on the door to the bedroom, wondering what delights lay within.

Once dry he crossed to the door and listened but he could discern nothing as no sound emanated from the room beyond. Switching out the bathroom light, he walked into the wonderland that awaited him. Blinking to help his eyes adjust to the soft candlelight he made out a form in the bed and smiling to himself he crossed swiftly and pulled back the thin sheet that was covering his wife's body, unable too keep himself from gasping in enthusiasm at what he saw.

Vicky's naked body, was blindfolded, gagged and bound spread-eagled on the bed. He could see she was smiling even around the gag and he bent to remove it, but she resisted shaking her head from side to side, making it obvious that she was happy with it being there. Craig stood back to admire the view, he had loved his wife's body from the day they'd met and looking down at her now it was obvious why, her breasts were rising and falling with her breathing, and as he reached out and stoked her left nipple he watched a tremor go through her whole body. Slowly he lowered his head and bent to gently tongue the rapidly stiffening nipple, revelling in the feel of it puckering under his tongue, he sucked as much of her breast as he could into his mouth before releasing it and moving to her other breast. Slowly he kissed his way down her soft body, completely ignoring the allure of what promised between her legs, he kissed down her thighs and legs till he reached her toes.

By now Vicky was starting to squirm, her toes had always been ultra sensitive and it was normal practice for her to pull away whenever he tried to touch them as she couldn't take the contact for long. Now however, there was nothing she could do to stop him as slowly he took each toe into his mouth swirling his tongue around and sucking as if giving each one an individual blow job. Watching her body's reaction the whole time he continued to suck and lick her feet as she squirmed more and more. He could hear her moans through the gag and her breathing was quickening by the minute. His eyes dropped between her legs and admired the freshly shaved lips that hid so much promise. Already he could see moisture glistening along her crack and the sight of it starting to run down to her anus was too much.

Swiftly he moved up the bed and pushed her hips even wider than they already were before gently parting her waiting lips with his fingers. He loved it when she had shaved, every detail of her glistening pussy was bared in front of him. Slowly he lowered his head and lightly flicked his tongue over her clit, her whole body arched at the contact and she tried to raise her hips and thrust herself into his face but he was too fast for her. Each time her hips lowered he flicked his tongue but wouldn't make heavy contact, driving her almost into frenzy. Suddenly he thrust his long tongue deep inside her, her hips met him and as he pulled away his whole face was smeared with her juices. Craig reached out to the draw beside the bed, he knew exactly what he wanted and when he brought his hand back it contained a butt plug he knew she loved.

Teasing her now he licked down her crack until his tongue was flicking at her rear entrance. He could feel the tremors in her growing and knew she was close to cumming. Gently but firmly he pushed the toy into her, licking around her entrance as he did and fingering her clit with his other hand. She was really starting to buck her hips now as the vibrations in her arse drove her wild and when Craig moved his attentions back to her clit she came with a shuddering climax squirting cum all over his face. It was all too much, without warning Craig decided that he couldn't wait any more, and moved up the bed. Entering her with one swift movement he let out a low moan. He could feel her muscles clamping around him as she finished cumming and the plug was sending delicious vibrations through her body to his cock.

Vicky was almost screaming now around the gag and her whole body was on fire, his every touch seemed electric and she could feel his cock stretching her tight. Slowly a rhythm built up, with every thrust she could feel his balls slapping against the plug, every slap moved the plug inside her. Her clit was on fire as his groin pressed against her, she knew she was about to cum again but she wanted them to cum together. Desperately she held herself at the precipice, determined not to go over without him. Already she could feel him swelling inside, even larger than before and the tried to urge him on around the gag to cum for her, and fill her up. She felt his hands on her breasts tweaking her nipples and could hold on no longer, letting out an enormous scream she bucked under him as a massive orgasm gripped her. She heard him grunt as if from a distance and felt his hot cum pumping inside her as her muscles gripped him and milked his cock and then her thoughts exploded as she let her orgasm take control.

Slowly he undid her bonds, and removed her blindfold, as she snuggled up to him, she could not believe how tired she felt, but then again it hadn't been her first cum of the day. Starting to tell him what had happened, when Di had tied her up that evening, she realised he was already asleep. No matter, the story would wait, she knew just how good a reaction it would get and maybe she should save it for another day...