Submission through Bondage

Story Info
Sharon learns a lesson in voyeurism.
1.2k words
3.86
61.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought I would end up in this situation. Tied to a tree repeatedly being entered my men I have never met and who I can't see.

Maybe I should explain. My name is Sharon. I have long black hair down to the middle of my back. I am very skinny with some decent b cup breasts. I wish they were bigger but, my husband says their lovely and perfect. My ass is perfectly shaped and quite squeezable.

My husband Tom and I talk allot about our fantasies. Some of these fantasies were more outrageous than others. The last time we had one of these conversations I told him that I had dreams about being taken in the woods by other men. I forgot to mention that this fantasy was purely imagination.

This morning he said that he wanted to go for a walk with me in the park. The park near our house is in a heavily wooded area and is fairly secluded it was a nice day out so I put on my tennis shoes and a short little skirt and a t shirt. If I had known what I was in for I would have worn something a little bit harder to remove. Tom brought a backpack but I didn't think anything of it at the time. I thought he was just had a surprise. What a surprise it was. We walked for about a mile when he reached into his back pack and pulled out a rope.

"What's that for?" I said

"I thought we would have some fun."

He took my right arm and tied it to a tree. Next he took my left arm and tied it to a tree about 10 feet away from the first so that my arms were spread as far apart as they would go. I thought that he was going to have sex with me like that right there, but oh I was wrong. He proceeded to get out 2 long metal steaks used for anchoring a large tent by the look of it and he hammered them into the ground about 3 feet behind me. He then proceeded to tie my ankles one at a time to the steaks. He had obviously thought about this for a very long time.

"So honey are we going to do it right here?"

"In a matter of speaking." a big grin was on his face.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well were not going to do anything."

"WHAT?" my eyes widened as I started to understand what he had in mind.

I started to plead with him but he quickly put a ball gag in my mouth and whispered in my ear. "shhhhh. Just have fun. I know me will." my eyes screamed at him to untie me but he had thought of that too. He kissed me on the neck just before he put a blindfold over my eyes and tied it tightly around my head leaving me helpless, blind and mute unable to say no. that's when he started on my clothes. First he cut off my skirt and panties with what felt like scissors. Then he proceeded with my shirt. He unlatched my bra from the back. And cut the front in the center and shoulders allowing it to fall off. The only thing I was wearing now was my shoes. I heard tom walk away and a wave of terror rushed over me as I realized the reality of my situation. I was tied gagged and blindfolded in the woods less than 5 feet from the trail. All I could do was pray that there were no other people who felt like taking a hike in the park today.

Every minute that passed was an eternity. I struggled and yanked at all of my ropes trying to escape. My efforts were useless I could pull and tug all I wanted and nothing would budge. I heard footsteps and wondered if it was tom coming back to let me go. I could only hope. As the footsteps got closer I felt my pussy get wet. I couldn't believe what my body was doing to me. I was being betrayed first by my husband and then by my own body. Every fiber in me didn't want another man touching me but here I was about to be groped by another man. The footsteps got closer then stopped. The next thing I know I felt a hand on my body.

Starting at my left breast and slowly moving down my body and then to my ass, then I felt a hard slap. Waves of pleasure went through my body as I felt the hand firmly start probing and messaging my clit and pussy. That's when I heard a voice that wasn't my husbands say "do you want my cock?" I whipped and thrashed against my restraints trying desperately to escape horrified yet strangely exited at the idea of a strange man penetrating me.

I heard the anonymous man walk behind me and felt him grab me by the hips. With the way I was tied I could not escape or straighten up to stop from being violated. I was stuck forced into this position standing up bent at the waist at a 90 degree angle. My ass sticking up into the air, my legs spread. I slowly felt a penis start rubbing up and down my now dripping pussy. I still couldn't believe that tom just left me here. That bastard! As soon as I get out I am going to......."ooohhhh!"I moaned through the gag. I couldn't help but moan as the man behind me forced his way into me. I wanted to scream for help but there was no way I could with the tight rubber gag in my mouth. I started to wonder who long I was going to be stuck here. I felt the penis behind me pump faster and faster, feeling so good inside my hot wet cunt. I felt my body start to spasm as I had my first orgasm from this penetration. After a few more minutes I felt his rhythm quicken and I heard his breath get heavier. I panicked as I remembered that I am not on birth control and I didn't feel a rubber on the stranger inside of me. He griped my waist and pulled hard holding himself deep inside of me as he shot his load. I could feel him shooting stream after stream into me. I couldn't believe it but my body was reacting to this violation. I had another raging orgasm and soon after I felt him leave my cunt dripping. I heard him walk away and I was once again left alone.

A few minutes later I felt lips on my neck. I recognized those lips. It was tom. He whispered in my ear "lets go home." as we hot in the car I could see the look on his face. He had fun probably watching from the bushes as I was violated. I didn't admit it but I had fun too. He thought this game was over, but it was just beginning and he will pay...