Submission to Andre Ch. 12

Story Info
Andre whores me out for a gangbang.
1.8k words
3.84
51.4k
2

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul's adventures with Andre continue:

He lay back when he was finished with his eyes closed. I licked the jizz from his legs, cock and balls. The pretty island girl watched me as I cleaned him. She slid off the bed and lay next to me.

"Let me have some of it." She whispered.

I offered her some from my tongue. She tasted it and pushed her own tongue fully into my mouth, searching for more.

"Quit." Andre ordered. "Not when you're with me." He pulled me up into his arms and kissed me. He smiled at the girl. "I'm Andre and this is Paul. Paul is my new bitch and I'm sort of possessive. He can play with women if I'm not around."

She smiled back and said, "I'm Tahani. Do you play with women?" She was looking at his cock.

"Not anymore."

She kept staring at his semi-turgid cock. "That's too bad for me", she winked at me, "and really good for you."

"And for me!" Jeb chimed in from the bed. "I see you've met my friend." He stroked her leg as she climbed back into bed. "She's part of the surprise I planned for this evening. The other girl you saw getting fucked hard by Sean is my wife, Giselle. She's really excited about this evening." He continued to stroke Tahani's leg, "Tahani is the other part of the surprise."

"I'm really excited about this evening, too!" Tahani laughed. She was pretty with sparkling eyes the color of freshly turned earth.

Jeb spoke to Andre, "You don't mind if these two girls get some while we three boys worship that fine cock of yours, do you?"

"Of course not," Andre smiled, "As long a I get my cock licked, sucked and deep in one of my lover's ass, I have no issues."

He stood and pulled me to my feet. "I'm going to my room now. Paul is going to stay here with you two. He's yours to use as you like." He smiled and pulled my face down to his. "Go tell Sean to shower and get the taste of that cunt off him before he joins me." He kissed my forehead. "You belong to Jed for the night, understand?"

I nodded as he rolled my nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

He twisted my nipple hard! "Say! It! Bitch!"

"OWWWW! Yes! Yes, I understand! Andre!" Oh, that was painful!

He turned my nipple loose. "Now go, give Sean his instructions and come back here, bitch."

I did as I was told. Sean was splayed on his back against the headboard. The curvaceous blonde was tonguing his knob with a passion. His eyes lit up and he pushed her off when I told him that Andre wanted him. He scampered into the shower before I was finished, leaving the blonde woman, Giselle, looking disappointed and puzzled. Then I rejoined Jeb and Tahani in the bedroom and stood where I'd been with Andre. He'd already collected his clothes and gone to his room.

Jeb smiled and handed me some sheer, black pantyhose. "These should look very nice on you." I pulled them on and he turned me around so that he could tie my hands with another pair. Tahani giggled and put a blindfold on me. She ran her hands down my face, neck, and chest to rest on my cock.

"He's got a nice one, Jeb."

"Yes he does. Taste it, make him hard for the next part."

Jeb touched my ass admiring it through the pantyhose. "Yes, he's nice all over, isn't he?" He stood up, ran his hands up my back to stroke my ears. She licked my nipple and took it between her teeth. She stroked it gently with her tongue. She rubbed my cock through the pantyhose and purred on my nipple. Jeb massaged my other one while he kissed the back of my neck, rubbing his soft cock against the crack of my ass.

"MMMmm. So handsome and well built! Andre has good taste in toys."

These two were making me hot. I was still a little disappointed that Andre didn't take me with him for a three-way with Sean; but, instead, he just gives me to Jeb to use. I felt rather cheap and slutty. My dick was getting really hard from all the attention. I felt even sluttier when I thought about Andre and Sean. I was jealous of Sean getting that sweet black meat for the night! I would have been content to watch them together, but had to admit that might have made me more jealous; watching Sean sucking it as he was no doubt going to do very soon.

I was really hard now and she sank to her knees to suck on me through the sheer fabric. She ran her tongue and lips along the length of it. Jeb's meat was getting harder. He licked and sucked on my ear while he stroked his thick meat on my butt crack.

Someone else joined us, Giselle, I guessed. She caressed my stomach and licked my nipple. She kissed Jeb and Tahani pulled her down to give her one. MJ and I had played with blindfolds many times so this was well inside my comfort level. I decided to amp things up a bit by dropping to my knees and kissing Tahani, wet and deep! Then I turned around to take Jeb into my mouth. The head tasted of cum and cunt: exciting and nasty!

He groaned. "Oh yeah, suck me, take it deep!"

Tahani pulled my pantyhose down as her lips found my cock and wrapped around the head. Her fingers explored my ass crack. Giselle licked my ear and caressed my body with one hand. I reached back with my tied hands and encountered a tit, Giselle's I guessed, and pinched the nipple.

She slapped my hands away as she bit my earlobe, "No touching, unless we give permission, bitch-boy!"

Jeb pulled me off his cock and cuffed me, "Do you understand, fuckboy, we own you tonight?"

"Yes Jeb."

He pinched my ear, "Call me Master Jeb!"

"Yes, Master Jeb!"

He stroked my face saying, "That's better, I should have explained how this works to you." His hardon slapped my face. "Open your mouth, boytoy!"

I did as I was told. He put a hand on the back of my head as he shoved his cock back into my mouth, deep and hard! He wasn't nearly as big as Andre but I choked on him as he began to facefuck me with firm, deep strokes.

Tahani continued to suck me and finger my ass. Giselle licked my ear and whispered advice: "Breath now, suck, breath, that's right, just go with it and it's much more fun!"

He rocked his hips till he was all the way in, planting his choad deep and grinding his hips in my face. I sucked him harder and he grunted his approval. My nuts were on fire and I could feel nut coming on: getting a blowjob while being facefucked, fingerfucked, tied up and blindfolded had me as hard and hot as I've ever been! I wished that it were Lymon's meat down my throat! Since I couldn't see, I pretended it was my black lover banging my mouth, making me moan, shooting a load on my tonsils! Jeb hollered, "Fuck yeah! Oh! Fuck yeah!!", and popped a wad into my open mouth! I savored the taste of his rocks, smacking my lips as I licked them to get every drop! Tahani's finger and tongue had me so turned on that I came and came till I was shooting blanks! She played me like a flute!

I must have passed out at some point because when I came to, the blindfold was off and I was looking at Giselle scrolling through some pix on a laptop. She smiled when she saw that I had come 'round. Turning the screen so that I could see it, she said: "You'll like these. They're totally hot!!"

Onscreen, a movie of Jeb's ass pumping to a shuddering climax ended with him holding my head in his hands; turning sideways to show me (with his cock deep in my throat) sucking mindlessly on him. My eyes were blank, unfocused. He wore a huge smile as he popped gob after gob of cum down my throat, on my lips and face. Totally nasty stuff. Nastier still was him wiping it off my face with his hardon and feeding it back to me. Giselle leaned over and kissed my forehead.

"Can you untie me?" I asked. "It's very uncomfortable."

Smiling, she leaned closer and smacked my face, "Aren't we unappreciative?" She lost the smile, spat the words out: "You ungrateful little bitch! We just rocked your world! We fucked your lights out!" She smacked me again, harder this time! "And you wanna complain!"

Her face was an inch away from mine, pissed off and raving! "You stinking, bleeding ass bitch!" She pulled my face to nearly touch hers. I could smell her hot, stale breath. "You're uncomfortable!" She licked my face from chin to hairline, then spit in my eye! "You're not comfortable! You're unhappy! You're damned lucky to be getting head from my woman! Remember Tahani? She's mine! And your dick was in her mouth! She sucked your jizz, or have you forgotten!" She rose, and crossed the room to a dressing table. She pulled a pair of panty hose and a huge strap-on from the top drawer.

"How 'bout my dick?" She shook that monster at me. "How 'bout this this in yer ungrateful little mouth!" Her eyes gleamed with malice! "How's 'bout this up yer nasty lil ass?!" She crossed the room in two strides, tits and ass bouncing! She leaped onto my legs, which I was trying to use to get up and slammed me back onto the floor. She tied my ankles together with the panty hose. Then, laughing, she strapped the dildo on. Onscreen Tahani was doing a number sucking and fingering my cock and ass!

When she finished with the straps Giselle rubbed her nipples and looked me up and down.

"Your ass is mine, now. So is your cock and your mouth." She smiled and continued: "I'm gonna use all of them before you get to work on my clit." She knelt in front of me and lifted my head. She slapped my face with that black rubber choad. And again. "I wonder if this isn't too much fun for you?" With that she shoved the dildo into my mouth and down my throat! She stroked my lips and throat slowly, sensuously. It was big and painful and she shoved that thing deeper and deeper with each stroke. I was trying to plead with her but only wet muffled noises came out of my mouth. She smacked my ass, then started to pump away on my mouth and face! I was getting scared.