Submissions First Test Ch. 2

Story Info
Husband's promotion is aided by submissive wife.
1.8k words
4.04
101.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tricia52FF
Tricia52FF
16 Followers

The next morning we got up together. As he showered for work, I made him his breakfast, then took my turn in the bathroom. With the hot water running over me, hitting my nipples, flowing down over my pubic area, I thought about the night before. My love for my husband welled up inside of me as I thought of his unselfishness, his willingness to correct me and show me the best way to be happy.

At work that morning, each free second found me thinking of his command. I wondered when and where I would be spending time with his boss. My nipples stiffened at the thought of doing this for him, letting my husband see my obedience and love for him.

At lunchtime he called me, as he usually does. He had arranged for Mr. Landis to come over that night. Reluctantly I explained that it looked like I was going to pull some mandatory overtime, a lot of nurses were calling in sick, so tonight wasn't good. I apologized and reminded him that I had the next three days off because one was a holiday. He understood and called back ten minutes later telling me his boss would be at our house at 8 pm the following evening.

The next 24 hours passed amazingly quickly. Although I had gotten called into work, I left the hospital by 3:30 pm and drove home. Dinner was almost on the table when my husband arrived home. He came over and tweaked my breast. "It won't be so bad. You're being a good wife. Go with it. Feel sexy, desired, naughty. Let yourself feel like a slut, no modesty, there to be used as your customer wants. You could really get turned on by the idea."

At 7:45 the doorbell rang and we answered the door together. Mr. Landis' face fell.

"You said she'd be topless."

"Not to answer the door, sir. I also thought you'd like the honor of taking off her blouse, unhooking her bra, setting her breasts free."

His pants couldn't hide his agreement. "Good idea, my boy. Shall we then?"

We led him up to our room. He stood in front of me, breathing heavily. My husband sat in the corner on our antique fainting couch. The boss unbuttoned my blouse, his hands shaking. He pulled it off of me and stood staring at my breasts.

"Oh my god, Oh my god," he said over and over as his hands fumbled with the hooks of my bra. Soon it was undone and he slowly emptied to cups of their load. He started again, not touching at first. "Oh, oh, so beautiful. So lovely. Oh, God! So fucking huge!!" he muttered as his mouth closed on one of my nipples.

He led me to the bed and sat on the edge, with me standing in front of him. His mouth alternated between breasts, his hands fondled the free one. He moaned and soon I saw a wet stain form on the front of his pants. I looked at my husband who smiled and mouthed the words that he loved me. This man's fondling and sucking was going to a higher level. It was getting painful, and I told him so, but he just kept going. He laid me on the bed and lying next to me, buried his face in my tits. My body began to respond to his rough stimulation and I felt myself become wet.

An hour and a half after he started, he abruptly stopped and stood. "I'm ready for the next part now. May I sit where you are? Does it afford a good view?"

"Wonderful view," my husband replied. To me, "Go get ready."

A few minutes later I came out in a very lacy teddy and walked over to my husband. "Mr. Landis wants us to start out with you sucking me, then going to missionary style, then you on hands and knees. So, right here next to him, start."

I pulled his cock into my mouth, sliding up and down, taking in his balls, taking him far down my throat. Soon he ordered me to the bed where I lay on my back.

"This is no good," Mr. Landis said, "I can't see anything."

"Move closer," my husband told him.

"I didn't mean that way, though now I will. I mean she's all covered. Take that damned thing off her!"

He reached to pull it off and I beseechingly shook my head. He pulled it off anyway. There I lay, naked in front of his boss.

My nipples hardened, even in my embarrassment, as I focused on pleasing him. No one else here, just him. He straddled me backwards at my waist and I felt his hands spreading me, opening my lips, exposing my cunt and the juices that had begun to flow.

"Bitch DOES get off on obeying you. I didn't believe you, but you were telling the truth. Total fucking submission!! Hot damn!"

My love pushed some fingers in then he pulled them out. He told me to lick it off his hand. With eyes still closed, I did, pleasing him. He spread me wider. I could feel his boss' face close up to my cunt, not touching, but looking.

My husband turned around and thrust into me hard and fast, lying on top of me, embracing my breasts and playing with the nipples. Desire surged through me. Again I am fully his!

"Fuck me! Fuck me," I moaned. He continued slamming into me until boss told him to switch. I got on my hands and knees. Now my asshole was inspected. He slipped a finger into my cunt, then drew it up and into my ass slowly. I heard boss moan, then mummer something.

"Nope, this belongs only to me right now. It's mine and I let no one else use it." Relief flooded through me as I realized what boss had wanted, and been denied. "But she will be taught a lesson for showing disobedience when you played rough with her tits and then again when I went to take off her teddy, she challenged me. Bitch, crawl to the edge of the bed." he ordered and spanked me hard.

"I'm going to fuck you from behind, as Mr. Landis ordered. He can play with your tits for a while and when he's ready, you're to take him in your mouth. Suck him well. Take him deep. We'll both come in you at the same time." Mr. Landis moaned.

My pussy dripped with excitement. My husband was letting another man come in my mouth. I was being used by both, but pleasing my husband the most. I knew I was being a good, obedient wife as I sucked and licked boss' dick. Soon I had penises ramming into me from both ends. They were both so forceful in their thrusts.

I felt each man spasm as they came in stereo. Submissively I licked Mr. Landis clean, then laid down on the bed as they talked. "You're exactly the kind of man we need in our firm. A take charge guy. Sorry, but I had to see this for myself. Anything! She does fucking anything! I wish I could get my wife....,oh, well. Any chance of a repeat?"

"Sorry, sir. I really don't like to share."

"Understandable, but she's a gold mine. If you ever change your mind..."

"I won't, but thanks." They dressed and he walked Mr. Landis out.

"Tomorrow we're going shopping for something special," he told me when he returned to the room a little while later. I fell off to sleep and woke in the morning to his insistent voice.

"Let's go! Up, up. I want to get there when they first open. We're the second appointment of the day, but I want to choose what I want for you."

Puzzled, I got up, showered and ate. I went upstairs to get dressed. He had set out a loose-fitting dress with buttons all the way down the front, a thong and some sandals. I went to my dresser to get out a bra. Entering the room he said, "No bra today. I want you loose, free and comfortable." I dressed quickly and we left, heading north to another state.

When we pulled up to the tattoo parlor 31/2 hours later, I shot him a worried look. "Don't worry, it's not what you think." Going in, he waited until a burly man came out. "I called last night and set up a special appointment." He gave his name, then sat to wait with me. Five minutes later the man came out and said he was ready.

He sat me in a chair. The man reclined it a little and then my husband unbuttoned the top half of my dress, moving the side panels to expose my breasts. I'd learned my lesson the night before. I wasn't going to complain about someone else seeing me. But I wanted to know what he was doing. The man's eyebrows raised when he saw my chest. But he said nothing, then looked at my husband.

"No tattoo? I could do wonders here."

"No tattoo. Just what we discussed last night."

"Does she understand there'll be pain for a short time?"

My heart quickened. "What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I'm having your nipples pierced. Here put these rings in," he said to the man. My eyes widened but I said nothing. He knows what's best for me, I reminded myself.

I closed my eyes. The man swabbed my left nipple with something cold. Then I felt him clamp it tight. "Big pinch," he said, and shot a ring through it. He repeated the procedure with my right nipple. He left us alone for a few minutes to get some materials we needed and to let us talk.

"I know it hurts right now, but soon it won't," he said. "I think you needed a reminder of who's in charge. Whose you are. That you belong to me and are to obey unquestioningly. These will be a constant reminder. You'll always be aware of them, and me." Even through the pain my nipples stiffened. It was so exciting, to me, to be possessed and to see him care for me enough to want the best for me. That's how my nipples came to be pierced.

Obviously, they've healed, and I now wear a small loop through each as a reminder of my submission and his love. Also it feels great when he plays with them, leads me around by them, or sucks on them. It's a wild turn on.

And I have learned my lesson and know who I belong to. He's only shared me a couple of times, when it was important for my growth as an obedient wife. I don't question his decisions anymore, at least I try very hard to be totally submissive. I know he only has my best interests at heart, and because of this I willingly give myself for his pleasure.

Tricia52FF
Tricia52FF
16 Followers