Submissive Beth Ch. 2

Story Info
Beth in the Punish Room with David.
2k words
4.4
52.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 04/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roissy001
Roissy001
76 Followers

I had been in a vanilla marriage for 12 years. It dissolved not so much because my ex was so much against the BDSM scene, but because I was so much for it. When I met Beth six months ago, I almost sensed her innately submissive nature. As the recent weekend played out, her submissiveness blossomed. She was now mine completely, body and soul, and it was beautiful. I loved my ex very much, despite the divorce, but the bond that was now forming with Beth was something very special. She needed me as much as I needed her, and though our needs were at the opposite end of the spectrum, the unquestioning attachment that a submissive feels for her Master was already obvious.

Yes, Beth might "pretend" not to want to be part of whatever humiliating experience I might dream up, but her recalcitrance was all for show. "Please don't make me do that," really meant "I like being made to do that, but I also like pretending I don't." It was as simple as that. It was all part of the game, despite how serious or deep the game might become.

Downstairs was a naked woman waiting for me in a room I had built for one specific purpose—to be a place I could bring Beth and punish her for whatever indiscretion I discovered. Not that I needed an indiscretion to achieve my desired end, but it was always nice to find a reason to bring her down there.

When I opened the door to the Punish Room, Beth was standing in the center of the room, totally naked, her hands clasped behind her head, eyes closed, her heart racing beneath her heaving chest. I placed the bowl of ice cylinders behind a partition, out of her view, and moved behind her. I knew she sensed my movements, but she had no idea what I might do at any given moment. Surprise can be a big turn-on for a submissive, and Beth knew that. Her fidgeting fingers provided a tell-tale clue to her nervousness.

Without a word, I moved close enough to press the front of my pants against her beautiful ass, my erection sheathed between her split pumpkins. I reached in front and cupped her breasts in the palm of my hands, feeling their weightiness. She sighed at the touch and reflexively eased her ass closer to my hard-on.

"Your safeword is 'mercy'," I whispered as I squeezed the pineapples hard enough to make her wince.

"Y-yes, Master," she said with a deep intake of breath.

"Do you trust me?"

"Implicitly," she replied.

"Get the sawhorse and bring it here."

She gasped ever so slightly, but moved to the side of room as I loosened my grip on her breasts. I watched as she lifted the four-legged horse by its center bar and balanced it in her journey back to me. Her face was red as a beet. Her tits jiggled like jelly as she walked. She knew she was not permitted to look at me as she lowered the horse to the floor at my feet, then resumed her hands clasped behind the head position.

I had made the sawhorse especially for such occasions, providing a pad for her stomach (or pussy, if I required her to straddle the center bar), a waist strap to hold her in place when she was bent over it, and rings at each lower leg for securing her extremities.

I noticed tiny beads of sweat on her brow before I moved to the cupboard and located wrist and ankle straps and four short pieces of rope. Beth was looking forward, her eyes closed, as I approached her from the rear once more.

"Reach your arms straight out," I commanded, and she immediately complied.

I affixed a strap to each wrist, being careful not to tighten it too much, then ordered her to open her legs. Kneeling behind her, I placed straps on each ankle.

I remained in a kneeling position. "Bend over the horse," I said in a stern, authoritative voice.

Beth took a deep breath, knowing only that she was about to be shackled, and moved her stomach over the padded center bar. The position presented her ass and pussy quite nicely, just the way I liked it. I used the rope to tie her ankle straps to each ring, moved to the front to do the same with her wrists, then stood and pulled the waist strap over her to prevent all but the slightest of movements.

I loved this position, and she knew it. Not only was she immobilized, all parts of her body were available to me, especially her ass and cunt. It was a perfect position for a spanking, a whipping, a paddling, or, if the mood struck me, to fuck either of her openings. For Beth's part, she felt the humiliation of exposing herself so wantonly; from her submissive side, she was giving her body to me, offering herself totally to my whim of the moment.

I thought of gagging her, but decided instead to use only a blindfold so I could get the full affect of whatever sounds I might evoke from her. I decided on a slapper to start the evening's festivities, and found a double leather version that had the effect of biting twice every time it struck. I ran the leather over Beth's upturned derriere, pressing hard enough against the flesh to give her an idea of the size of the instrument.

She took a deep breath, then held it, as she braced for the first blow. I drew the slapper back several inches for her alabaster flesh, and held it there for what was to Beth an excruciatingly long time. I did not want to give her the satisfaction of timing my strikes. This was to be on my terms, not hers. I slowly returned the flat part of the instrument to her backside and circled the leather over her left globe. When I sensed that she relaxed just slightly, I drew it back quickly and drove it home sharply, directly over the center of her ass.

Her scream was more of a yelp, followed by another sharp intake of breath as the sound of leather meeting flesh echoed in her ears. I reached back again and slapped it into her posterior three times, in rapid succession, causing even louder cries of anguish.

"You told me not to hold back, Beth."

"I know," she said. "Maybe I wish I hadn't have acted so bravely."

"Then you want me to ease up?"

There was a long, pregnant silence. The wheels were obviously turning inside her pretty little head. She finally blurted, "I didn't say that. I just wished I wasn't so brave, but I want you to do it hard."

"You're sure?"

"Yes. I can take it."

Indeed she was a brave little girl. I spent the next ten minutes reddening her ass and the backs of her thighs while Beth whimpered, cried, screamed and made unintelligible noises. She shook her head from side to side and held her breath at the sharpest of strokes before letting out room-deafening screams and wicked snorts. Knowing the nearest neighbor was far enough away, I was not afraid to let her scream away the pain in a voice as shrill as she desired.

There were a couple of times I really thought she would use the safe-word, but to her credit she didn't. She fought against her wrist and ankle restraints to no avail. Finally, I reduced the intensity of the blows and brought her down slowly. I could feel her body relax as the last few strokes were hardly more than love taps.

"You did well, Beth."

She was still breathing heavily. "Oh, did that ever hurt! My ass is on fire, David."

"I can see that. It looks so beautiful, babe."

I ran my hand over the reddened flesh to soothe her a bit. The skin was hot to the touch.

"I need you to make love to me, David," she husked.

I laughed. "I have some more treats, first," I said.

I went to the bowl of ice cylinders and retrieved one of the longer, thinner ones. Some of the ice had partially melted into the bowl. My chosen "treat" was about eight inches long and perhaps three-quarters of an inch in circumference. It would fit nicely in either of her available openings, but this seemed particularly suited to her asshole.

I moved behind her, looking down at her reddened ass and feeling proud of the way she had endured her "punishment." I dried my left hand on my shirt so as not to give her a clue of what was about to happen, then knelt on one knee directly behind her. I had a perfect view of the length of her hairy crotch, some of the hairs matted from her own vaginal moisture. Using my thumb and forefinger, I pried open the lower part of her ass crease, exposing her tiny, puckered rosebud.

When I touched the slightly tapered tip of the ice cylinder against her, she gasped out loud. "What is that?" she cried.

"Shhhhh… Not to worry. Something you have never felt."

I pressed the tip of cylinder a bit harder against the nubbin and felt it slowly begin to give way. Her sounds were more like "Nggggggggg Nggggggggg" as I eased the coldness past the sphincteral plane straight into her rectum.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! David, it's so cold!"

"You'll get used to it," I said as I watched the cylinder move deeper into her. She took almost four or five inches of it until I stopped and began to move it back and forth, fucking her with it. Each movement brought a different kind of gasp, heavier breathing, and deepening embarrassment.

I arose, leaving the cylinder sheathed inside her. "If it falls out, I'll beat your ass raw," I said as I moved to retrieve a second cylinder, this one slightly shorter in length and definitely more thick that the first one.

I knelt once more, staring at her gaping pussy. Using my left hand to hold the first cylinder in its warm canal, I eased the second one between the pink tissues of her cunt. She screamed, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHH! OH, it's COLD!"" as it slowly entered her.

With the first cylinder already beginning to melt in the warmth of Beth's rectum, I alternately fucked her with each one until her cries became non-stop echoes throughout the room. The cylinder in Beth's ass had the duplicative effect of lubricating it, and once I sensed this I knew there was only one thing to do. I pulled both cylinders out, dropped them to the floor, quickly drew my pants and underpants down, and made my first advance into Beth's waiting pussy. It was still cold in there, but the sensation was so different that it actually felt better than the normal, warmer version of the activity.

I moved in and out for several delicious moments, then withdrew and placed the head of my cock against Beth's anus. "Yesssssssssss," she hissed as I entered the back door with more ease than I thought was possible. I shoved it home to the hilt, withdrew it halfway, then drove it deep again. The rectal walls were not quite as cold as the vaginal counterpart, but the tightness was unbelievably nice.

Beth had a way of milking my cock with her sphincter when I took her this way, and with each thrust she found a way to squeeze me deeper into her. I was on the edge, and after just a few more anal squeezes, I planted my seed deep inside her. It was a fantastic come, better than I remembered in a long time.

When I withdrew, I leaned over and lightly kissed Beth's still reddened ass cheeks. I slowly ran my tongue over the redness, taking full licks that brought sigh after sigh from the bound beauty.

"That was nice," I whispered.

"Yes, it was. I liked everything you did, David."

"Even the hard spanking?"

She laughed. "Yes, even the hard spanking. I don't know what was the best part of the whole session."

"The best part of the session, my dear, is knowing there is always another one…"

to be continued...

Roissy001
Roissy001
76 Followers