Submissive Bottom Saga Pt. 01

Story Info
How it all started.
842 words
3.99
28.9k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi - This is the first of my long journey to the submissive bottom I am now and the nasty things I have done and enjoyed over the years, I felt like I wanted to share them.

So I guess this is how it all started. Me at the time a very horny guy and looking for something new to sexually satisfy me. So a Little about myself, at the time when my sexual awaking happened i was 21. At that point in my life I had slept with a few girls but knew I liked men, big strong hairy men that would use me.

I had met a few guys online but only sucked a few of them off which I really enjoyed, prior to that (and still do) I webcamed a lot with random guys online. I enjoy being submissive, stretching my ass hole and talking dirty. This gets me off, but I was after something more. I had a long afternoon with nothing planned so I decided to post an advert to cragslist, just asking for any dirty older men who wanted me to carry out some humiliating or degrading tasks for them, in exchange I would carry it out and take some photos and send them back.

I got a fair few replies across the afternoon but nothing that got me going (or was humanly possible!) until one email reply popped up in my inbox. The first thing I noticed that separated it from the rest of the poor e-mails was that it was several paragraphs long not just a few lines of nonsense. He explained that he liked training submissive guys and making them do more and more degrading things. Attached were a few photos, the guy in question was in his late 40's and had a large hairy cock with beautiful low hanging balls. I eagerly responded and soon enough got a response.

He wanted to see if I would do some simple tasks first like show my cock and asshole, photos me in a doggy position etc. I think I also sent him a picture of me sucking of a guy from a few months ago which I looked hot in. My cock by now was so hard loving the idea of a stranger planning nasty things for me to carry out. Once he was satisfied he emailed me a picture of a previous sub with just the line. 'I want this but I know you can do better'. The picture showed a young skinny guy on the floor, with a butt plug in and body covered in wax with a couple of pegs on his nipples.

I quickly ran to my kitchen cupboards and found some candles and a handful of clothes pegs. I also found some thin rope which I had a plan for. I headed for the bathroom and lit the candles, I pulled out the biggest of my butt plugs and set to work easing it into my hole. After ten minutes or so i managed to work it in, I then got hold of the rope and tied it around each of my balls and then the head of my penis and pulled it tight until I couldn't handle any more grip from the twine. I tied the last of the rope around my throat and felt it dig in.

The wax had started to melt at this point so I started pouring it over my cock and stomach, the hot wax turning my skin pink and really sensitive. My cock was straining against its restraint and was gushing precum. Once I was satisfied that I had covered enough of myself in wax, I started placing the pegs on me. I had several on my nipples, balls and cock. The pain was more and more intense to the point that I actually I couldn't take anymore. I took some photos of me looking helpless and in discomfort. I laid there for a bit and took in the feeling of degrading myself for some stranger and got more and more turned on. I spent a good half hour gently torturing myself with the rest of the candle wax until the candle was just a burnt out wick.

I emailed the images across and started tidying up the copious amount of wax that was spilt, and was trying desperately not to play with my penis. I wanted to enjoy this feeling. Soon I had a response telling me he was impressed and that I was a good sub. I started begging him for more, It was a while before a response came through stating some of what he had planned for me, reading that was enough to set me off and i let out a huge spurt of cum all over my chest. I just laid there exhausted and wanting more.

I hope you have enjoyed this first instalment, please let me know if you want to hear more of my stories!

Love to hear from you; email me at my profile.