Submissive Futanaries Pt. 01

Story Info
Brother finds out about his older sister's secret.
5.2k words
4.4
45k
78
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McCrazy23
McCrazy23
171 Followers

AN: This story is purely fictional and fantasy. This is all from my mind, though I know of a futanari's libido and such after lots of googling and doing old roleplays with a few actual futanaries. In my stories, don't call their extra appendages 'cocks'. I use 'futa' since I am more comfortable with that. If you don't like it, then stop reading. And complaining about it won't change my mind. Hope you enjoy.

*****

It is a warm autumn day as Brandy Kuroshiwa is walking along the halls of the high school she is attending. Brandy is what any guy, and probably girl, would want. Five foot seven, firm D cup breasts, round firm ass, long slender legs, curves to die for with some pudginess around her waist. She has on a short sleeved shirt that hugs her breasts with a long skirt that reaches to her knees. But this nineteen year old, red eyed brunette stays away from most people. In fact, she barely has any friends in school. She only hangs with her little brother, who is a year younger, and his friends. Speaking of...

Brandy turns a corner and sees her brother and some of his friends, and by some technicality, her friends. "Hey bro. Hey guys." She says. Her brother Dan looks up and smiles at her with a wave. Dan is five foot eight, has dirty blond hair, brown eyes, wearing a hooded jacket with baggy pants and writing in his notebook. His friends Kate, Karen, and Rog all wave to her and are doing their own things. They are the outcasts of the school, but most wonder why Brandy hangs out with them, even if one is her own brother.

Brandy sits with them as she checks out her little brother's work. So far, all he has are some paragraphs for a story, though it looks rough. "It's a rough draft, but you won't like the story." He tells her.

"None sense, Dan. I like your stories." Brandy says as she reads his story. It looks like a romance but isn't sure. Dan likes to write long, descriptive stories.

"Not this one, but it isn't done. And I need to clean it when it will be." He tells her. Brandy nods. Before long, the bell rings and all of them leave to their classes.

xxxx

After school, both Brandy and Dan are at home. They only live with their mother, who is working at the moment, while Dan is in his room and Brandy is in hers. Dan is working on his story, along with checking on his other ones that he wrote and put on random sites. From fan fiction to real life fantasies and anything in between. Brandy likes to read them, though she never read the stories he put up on exotic sites. No one knows he writes erotic stories unless it deals with an anime show, well except for one person. Brandy reads the anime erotic stories the most but never told him about it, especially when she masturbates to them.

Speaking of, Brandy is in her room and on her computer chair. She is naked as she is masturbating while reading some of Dan's stories. She is currently reading one about an anime show with the two main characters in his story being brother and sister and having a sexual relationship. She wants to know how Dan feels about these stories, but has always been too scared to ask for some reasons. Like if he only wrote them for fun, but never wanted to do that. And well, because Brandy isn't a normal girl.

Right now, she is reading, and listening through her headphones, the story as she fingers her wet cunt and strokes her ten-inch-long and four-inch thick futa. Something she hopes Dan would never find out. She loves her little brother, but she wondered what he would say if he found out. Only their mother knows and their father, but he walked out some months before Dan was born. Turns out he wanted to leave prior, but his mother wanted a second child before he left. He still gives them money every month though.

Brandy doesn't notice, but the sun becomes close to setting. The clock on her night stand and on her computer shows five fifty. A knock is heard coming from the door, but Brandy can't hear because of the headphones. "Hey sis, you up? Dinner is almost ready." Dan calls out. When he gets no answer, he reaches up and grabs the thin 'key' that goes into the small hole of the doorknob and slides it in. Pushing against the lock, the door becomes unlocked. Dan slowly opens it, but only a crack and sees only the light from the computer screen. He sighs, wondering if his sister passed out from reading his stories again or who knows what.

"Sis, wake up." He calls out as he turns the light on. Brandy gasps as the light comes on. She jumps up and turns then gasps from seeing Dan at the door way. For five seconds, she just stares at him. Dan looks at her naked body and her futa that is glistened in cum and still hard. Her nipples are very hard and pointy with her light brown areolas the size of quarters. Brandy's eyes become teary as she knows her brother might deem her a freak. Five seconds over, Dan looks at her eyes. "Hey, dinner is almost done. Next time put a sock or something on the door." He says before turning around and walking out, closing the door.

Brandy just stands there before sitting on the chair. "My brother saw my secret and didn't say anything?" She asks herself in a confused whisper.

Outside the door, Dan leans against the door, thinking about what he saw. "My sister is a futanari. And was masturbating." He gets a small smile. "Well, maybe I can tell her of my 'other' stories." He says before walking away to his room.

Afterwards, the family of three is sitting at the table, though no one talks. It is awkward. Their mother Miriam wonders why these two are quiet since they talk, though not a lot, about their day at the table. She clears her throat. "So, anything happened today?" She asks.

"No." Brandy says quickly. That makes Miriam raise an eyebrow.

"Just a slow day, mom. You know how those are." Dan says. Miriam nods and chuckles. "How was your day?" He asks.

"Well..." Miriam starts to tell them of her day. Brandy has a small smile on her face from the small distraction as she listens to their mom talk.

xxxx

Some weeks passed since that day. Brandy actually became even more closed off from before. So much that her clothes took a change. Students and teachers wondered if she started to take after her brother. Dan noticed the change too. He tried to talk with her multiple times but got nothing. That made Dan worried, but knew what to do. He just needed to finish a new story he was doing and type it into his computer before uploading it to one of the sites.

After school, when they both got home, Dan rushes to his room. Brandy wonders why as she walks to hers. She still masturbates to her brother's stories, though wonders why he stopped updating them for a while. She has a short session then goes to the living room to watch TV. She never sees her brother 'til dinner. There, the three of them talk, though Brandy just mainly listens, but she keeps an eye on her brother.

After dinner, the three go to do what they usually do; Miriam heads to the basement to do laundry since it is laundry day, Brandy to her room, and Dan to his room. Brandy sighs as she sits in front of her computer. She doesn't know what to do. It isn't until around eight that she gets a knock on her door. She gets up and opens it but sees no one there. She then looks down and sees a paper that was slid under door and into her room. Since the light is off, she didn't see it the first time. She bends down and opens it then walks to the desk as she reads it. All it says is to go to a certain site and find D@nnyBoy666.

Brandy wonders why until she does as told. She looks at the bio, but everything says no answer. She then looks at the stories. Over thirty of them are up; a mixture of incest, interracial, alien, lesbian, anal, and erotic coupling stories, some being series. But what catches her eye are the transsexuals and crossdressers stories, which are the most written, with all of them being futanari. Brandy becomes intrigued and clicks on one. Some are short; only two or three pages long, while others are five to seven and even ten pages long. She reads some and gets turned on, but then goes to the last one written since it is written in the note also.

It is an incest story about a brother and sister, where the younger brother finds out his older sister is a futanari, but doesn't hate her or is disgusted with her. In fact, the two of them fall in love and do it like rabbits, mainly because of the futanari's libido. As she reads, she starts to masturbate, thinking she is the sister and Dan is the brother. She reads that the girl's name is Dandy and the brother's name is Bran, though it was odd for her and some of the readers agreed. She orgasms as soon as she finishes the story but wants more. She is way too horny right now.

Brandy loved the story, but notices some small things in it, like similarities to her life and Dan's. She read how dominating the brother was and how submissive the sister was, even though he never shared her, except with one girl who was also a futanari. She pants on the chair as she thinks of these things then reads the last line, apparently not seeing it earlier. It reads 'Head to my room, Brandy.' She raises an eyebrow, though she reads the comments and some commented on that, saying who ever Brandy is that she is a lucky sister or anything similar with some figuring out that Brandy is probably Dandy. Then everything clicks; Dandy, Bran, the similarities, everything.

Brandy blushes as she puts on an oversized shirt and nothing else then walks to her door. She cracks it open and looks around. She opens it slowly and tiptoes out, closing her door before walking to her brother's room. She breathes heavily as she knocks on the door. "It's open." Dan calls out. Brandy grabs the door knob and turns it slowly. She is nervous. Quickly she opens it, goes inside then closes it. She sees her brother on the bed, reading his notebook.

Dan looks up and smiles. "Hey Brandy. So, you read my stories?" Brandy blushes and nods.

"You wrote all of those?" She asks meekly.

"Yep. Been writing them since I was sixteen. For two years now." Dan says. Brandy nods as she stands by the door. "If you read my last one, then you know why I wrote it since you are here." Dan says as he looks at his notebook again, hiding his blush and smile. Brandy nods slowly as she tiptoes to his bed before sitting on it and to Dan's left, moaning softly as the shirt rubs against her hard futa.

Dan sees it and chuckles. "I see you are excited, sis." He says as he keeps reading his latest story. Brandy looks away and tries to hide it. Dan sees and sets his notebook down aside. "Sis, I wrote that fantasy story about us and you still try to hide it?" Dan asks. Brandy looks at him, a blush on her face with a tear coming down. Dan wipes it and kisses her cheek. "I still love you, sis. That will never change." Dan says softly. Brandy just lunges at him and hugs him as she begins to cry, only loud enough so their mom doesn't hear it.

Dan holds her tightly. "You don't hate me?" She asks between sobs.

"Why should I? You are very beautiful and still my big sister. Besides, I thought you read my stories on that site and all the others?" He asks as he looks at her with a raised eyebrow. Brandy looks at him with a smile as she goes and kisses him. Dan gasps, but kisses her back. She kisses him heatedly the best she can. He rubs her back as he lets her tongue in his mouth. The two of them kiss some more before they break apart.

Brandy is gasping from the crying and the kiss. Dan just smiles at her. She then blushes again. "So, you have those thoughts?" She asks, looking down.

"Incest? Yeah. You can't write incest without having those thoughts in mind. Trust me, it's impossible. And if anyone says differently, they are lying." Dan says.

Brandy nods. "And the futanari fantasy?" She asks.

Dan smirks. "Well, that is a secret." Brandy looks at him.

"I can keep it." She says softly then points to her tent.

Dan laughs. "I know. Katy, our friend, well mine anyway since we have been friends since middle school, is one also." Brandy gasps.

"What? How do you know?" She asks with surprise in her voice.

"Hmm, about a year back, we were hanging out after school alone when I saw her get hard. She actually threatened me not to tell anyone, but I told her I wouldn't. I value our friendship too much." Brandy nods, listening to him. Dan looks at her eyes. "Ok, since you want to know, well your eyes do, yes we had and still have sex. Though it didn't start immediately. More like some weeks later after finding out somethings. She told me some stuff like she has to masturbate every day because of her libido." Brandy nods in agreement.

"So, I jokingly said I would help her, which she took seriously. But since then, we never stopped. Don't tell mom." Dan says, saying the last part sternly. Brandy nods quickly.

"So, you are fine doing that stuff?" She asks curiously. Dan gives her a skeptical look.

"I thought you read my stories?" He asks slowly. Brandy nods dumbly.

"Yes, I am fine, though Kate is very submissive. She likes it when I take control, even when she is fucking me." Dan says with a smile.

Brandy looks at him with wide eyes. "You like that?"

Dan snorts. "You need to read my stories again. Read the one that is titled 'Best Friends'. It is about me and her, though the age is altered for reasons because of site rules." He says. Brandy chuckles.

"I did read that one. So, that was you and her? Wow." Dan nods as he grabs her shirt and lifts it to see her futa.

"Wow, ten inches at least. Same as Kate. Want some relief?" Dan asks. Brandy blushes.

Before she can say or do anything, Dan goes down and licks her futa before sucking the head. Brandy gasps then moans as Dan keeps sucking her, adding more inches into his mouth. She never felt anything like this before. She becomes turned on from that then remembers that it is her brother doing this. That makes her cum quickly. Dan feels it and sucks more before drinking the cum. She tastes sweet with some saltiness. Brandy pants as Dan sits up. "Wow, you needed that, sis. Now, take your shirt off and lay back on the bed." He says with an authoritative tone.

Brandy shudders from that tone and takes her shirt off before lying onto the bed. Dan looks at her body; her skin is lightly tanned, her breasts stay firm with a small droop from her on her back, her stomach is pudgy with some fat on the sides as her chest moves from her breathing. He goes and rubs her breasts, making Brandy moan. "Relax, sis. After this, we can do this more often." Dan says before going down and licking her left nipple. Brandy gasps and closes her eyes as Dan licks her nipple more before he grabs and massages her right breast.

Brandy moans softly. Her body shivers from the sensation as her little brother keeps licking and massaging. He then switches as he sucks on her right nipple and plays with her left breast. Brandy can't get enough. Not even playing with herself could make her this hot and horny. She had to thank Katy after this. Dan then moves down as he licks and kisses her stomach and waist, drawing his tongue around her belly button.

Brandy is in heaven and all he is doing is kissing and licking. Dan then grabs her futa and gently strokes it as he kisses the head. "You know, Katy would want to see this. She said she would want to fuck a girl, but she is very self-conscious. That is why she barely has friends." Dan licks again. Shivers are sent up Brandy's back from the sensation. She looks over her breasts as she sees and feels her little brother stroke and suck her futa, his tongue swirling around the head before going down the shaft.

Again, she can't take it and cums once more. Dan gasps then puts his mouth around the head as he drinks the cum, though the shots from earlier lands on them both and his bed. Dan finishes it all and looks at Brandy. "You know, you can warn me, big sis." He says jokingly as he keeps stroking.

"Sorry." Brandy eeps out as she moans. Dan chuckles as he stops then stands up from the bed. Brandy just looks at him.

Dan takes off his clothes then stands there naked. His chest is flat and his skin is close to pale. He only has some chest hair. He, however, has a bush around the base of his cock. His cock stands erect at eight and a half inches with a three-inch thickness. Brandy gets wet as her futa twitches from seeing that. All in all, Dan is a normal teenager, except with a bigger than average cock and no acne. Dan smirks from seeing her face as he goes to the door and locks it. "Can't have mom walk in on us. Well, unless she wants to join." He fake ponders with his hand on his chin before walking to Brandy.

Brandy just watches as Dan gets on his knees, opens her legs then goes and licks her pussy lips. She gasps and moans since all she used are her fingers. Her little brother licks again as he licks the bottom half of the shaft before he drags the tip of his tongue inside her. Brandy hisses in pleasure as she bucks, wanting more. Dan spanks her ass. "Uh, uh, big sis. You have to be good and lie there now." Dan says as he goes back to licking her. Brandy moans as she tries to stay still.

Dan reaches under the bed and pulls out a box. He takes out a ball gag and gives it to Brandy. "Put this around your head and the ball in your mouth. You will get loud, even though I never heard you before." He tells her. Brandy nods and puts it on her like she has seen in some videos on the internet. Dan goes back and licks her pussy before sticking his tongue inside. Brandy moans more, but it is muffled thanks to the gag. Dan tongues her pussy slowly as he grabs her futa and strokes her softly.

Brandy feels many sensations at the moment; Dan's tongue in her pussy, his hand stroking her futa, the ball gag in her mouth, and her teeth biting it. She always wanted to feel like this, but never knew she would get it this quickly and early in her life. And it's her little brother giving it to her. She moans more when Dan rubs the bottom of her pussy with his fingers as he drags the tip of his tongue along her walls, moving it back and forth before moving it around in her. His right hand gently massages her futa before he strokes it hard and slow. Brandy is panting and moaning as her face is completely flustered. Soon, she comes once more, cum coming out of her pussy and futa. Dan licks that up as her cum lands on her stomach and breasts, on his back and the bed.

Dan cleans her up, making her shiver before he comes up. "Well, you came fast, sis. And it's only been ten minutes." Dan says as he crawls on her then moves the ball gag and kisses her deeply. Brandy kisses back, tasting herself. She always has, but her taste coming from her little brother makes it taste better. Dan breaks the kiss and looks at his big sister. Brandy smiles, looking at him. "Now, before I make your first time pleasurable, you need to know how to give me a blowjob, sis." Dan says as he sits on the bed. Brandy sits up too.

Dan gets her off the bed and guides her to the floor and on her knees. She just lets him, getting turned on from her brother just making her what he tells her. "Now, stroke me like you stroke yourself." Dan tells her. Brandy nods as she grabs his cock and starts to stroke him. "You can finger yourself but no stroking yourself." Brandy nods again as she does as told, moaning as she keeps stroking her little brother. Dan moans softly, watching his big sister do as told and stroke him. Maybe he can change the story a bit since it is happening for real, just not the way he wrote it, or write an alternate one.

Brandy keeps stroking him as she looks at him while fingering her very wet snatch. "Now, put the head in your mouth." Dan orders. Brandy does and puts the head in her mouth, moaning softly from the taste of the precum. She keeps stroking him since he never told her to stop. "Now, pretending it is a popsicle, suck it then add more, slowly." He says. Brandy sucks the head, making Dan moan a bit more while she keeps stroking and fingering. She adds more into her mouth, her eyes never leaving his as Dan watches his sister give out her first blowjob.

McCrazy23
McCrazy23
171 Followers
12