Submissive Girl Takes Control

Story Info
Submissive girl returns the favor to her man.
2.1k words
4.5
17.2k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the morning after the story Submissive Girl is shared.

She woke up, feeling tired and sore. She'd been used hard the night before, and she was feeling the effects. While she had enjoyed herself, she was still not sure how she felt about it. She looked over at him, still sleeping soundly. She thought for a minute – and decided it was her turn to push his boundaries and maybe some of her own.

She moved around the bed – careful not to disturb or wake him. Luckily the restraints from the night before were still attached to the bed, which would make things easier. She slowly attached the cuffs to his wrists, binding his hands to the headboard. She slipped of the bed, and carefully pulled his legs apart to tie them. She stood at the end of the bed, looking at him – thinking how much she loved him and hoped he would enjoy what she was about to do. Either way, it was going to happen whether he enjoyed it or not. She would.

She sat on the edge of the bed, stroking his dick softly. She watched his eyes pop open when he realized he couldn't move from his position. Good morning Babe she said. Now it's my turn to show you how it feels to be at the mercy of someone else's fantasies. She walked to the table where the toys were still laid out from the night before. She selected the blindfold and put it on his eyes. Without warning, she leaned over and sucked one of his nipples into her mouth, sucking hard and pulling it back, running her teeth over it as she released it. She repeated the move on his other nipple, listening to him gasp and moan. She really went to work on it – bringing him both pain and pleasure as she rolled the other nipple between her fingers at the same time. More, please more he panted. Instead, she back away and left him writhing on the bed – wanting more. She selected the nipple magnets off the table, and returned to place a set on each nipple now that they were erect. She knew the pain would soon become intense as the magnets tried to reach each other through the nipples, but for now he would enjoy it.

She returned to the table and picked up the Velcro strap, returning to the bed. She grasped his balls firmly and pulled them down to allow the two inch strap to be wrapped around them at the base of his dick. She leaned in, and sucked one of his presented balls into her mouth, rolling it around and sucking on it to pull it even further. She repeated the action on the other ball, listening to him gasp. Pleasure? Pain? Both? She continued to fondle his now wet balls with her hand as she sucked his dick fully into her mouth, running her teeth along the top. She ran her tongue hard against the underside as she pulled his dick back out of her mouth, still using her teeth on him. She continued sucking – in and out – as she listened to him moan – she loved that sound.

He began begging her to remove the magnets – she did nothing but lay between his legs and watch him plead with her. She finally moved up and carefully removed them – knowing they could pinch brutally if she wasn't careful. She replaced the magnets with four bull clamps on the outside of his aureole – leaving his hardened nipples free for now. She ran her tongue over the left and sucked it into her mouth as she pulled and manipulated the one of the clips on the right nipple. He gave a shout as the blood rushed back in. Quiet or I'll gag you she instructed.

She moved herself up so that her soaking pussy was directly over his face. Please me she ordered. She lowered herself until she was pressing against his mouth – moving her clit into direct contact with his questing tongue. He busied himself licking and sucking – moving his tongue from her clit – licking her entire slit to gather up the moisture that had built up. He could tell she was enjoying his predicament as much as he was by the amount of juice her pussy was giving off. He sucked her clit into his mouth, sucking on it for all he was worth and was rewarded with the sound of her moaning and her breath getting faster and harder. He set about to make her cum, and in a few minutes he felt her shudder and become even wetter. She pulled away from him, leaving his face covered with her juices and lay down next to him, snuggling into his shoulder while her recovered.

Untie me he ordered. She hesitated, willing herself not to obey him. But I'm just getting started she said. She slid off the bed, and got the candle from the table. He heard the lighter, but assumed she was just lighting a cigarette, letting him stew for a minute. He yelped when the first drop of candle wax hit his nipple. She stopped for a minute, and returned to the bed with the panties she'd had on the day before. Open your mouth she ordered. After a second, he complied and found her panties stuffed into them. I told you to not make noise she stated.

She relit the candle and proceeded to continue to drip candle wax on his bound body. First both his nipples. Then on his armpits. She worked her way down his chest to his belly. She could her him making noises through the panties but ignored his protests. He was trying to pull his legs together to protect his sensitive and aching balls, which annoyed her. She delivered a sharp slap to the inside of each of his thighs. Stay still was the only thing she said.

She dripped wax on his sensitive inner thighs, working closer and closer to his bound balls. By this time, they were tight and shiny. She paused, waiting. Torturing him. Making him wait for the next drop of wax. When it fell on his ball sack, he tensed and arched off the bed. She let several more drops fall on his balls before she sat back and admired her handy work. She blew out the candle and just let him rest for a minute – he would need it.

She peeled the wax off his nipples, and replaced it with chained nipple clamps. She sat on his stomach, and watched him as she pulled on the chain, pulling his nipples out and up. She held and released over and over while he writhed beneath her. Sliding her body down, she began sucking his cock again, pulling and holding on the chain as she sucked him in, then releasing on the up stroke. Over and over, while her other hand slid down to tease his asshole. She continued until he was at the edge, and stopped. Moved back so she wasn't touching him at all. She could tell he was pleading with her through the panties stuffed in his mouth, and thought about all the times he'd made her beg him to let her cum. Not quite yet she decided.

She returned to the table, and picked up the vibrator that had been in her ass the night before. She turned it on, and began running it back and forth across her pussy before shoving it deep inside her to lubricate it. He could hear it running, but made the assumption she was going to pleasure herself before finishing him. She returned to the bed, and kneeled between his legs, running her fingers on the sensitive spot between his balls and asshole. She dipped her finger into her pussy to get it wet, and then slide the finger into his ass. She slid first one finger and then a second into his ass – working them around to loosen him up.

She removed the vibrator from her wet pussy while she removed her fingers from his ass. She turned the vibrator off and began inserting it into his ass. She worked it back and forth, slowly inserting the full length into his ass – much more gently than she had been used the night before. She left it off, and began sucking his dick in and out of her mouth again, slowly moving the vibrator in and out in the same rhythm she was using on his dick.

She stepped away from the bed suddenly, just looking at him. Bound. Helpless. Hard as a rock, with his nipples clamped, his balls bound and a vibrator in his ass. She found she liked this new power she had found – although she would always be his submissive girl.

She suddenly jerked on the chain attached to his nipple clamps, and was rewarded with a sound that was a cross between a moan and a yelp. She put the chain into his mouth and ordered him to pull on it when she instructed him to.

She went back to the table, and found another vibrator, which she turned on and began pleasuring herself with. If she was going to let him cum, she was going to also. She ran the vibrator along her pussy lips, running it down and around her clit, bringing herself back to full arousal. She slid the vibrator into her pussy, in and out, in and out, getting her wetter and more excited. While she was doing that, she instructed him to pull on the chain attached to his nipples. Watching him obey was more exciting than she had expected. When she was fully ready to go, she removed the vibrator from her pussy and slowly slid it into her ass, leaving it running. For a second, she enjoyed both the site of him, writhing in his restraints with his need to cum along with the feeling of the vibrator in her ass.

She walked over the bed, and removed the panties and chain from his mouth. She kissed him deeply, this time forcing his tongue out of her mouth and exploring his mouth with her tongue. She felt more than heard him moan – she loved knowing she could bring him to that point.

She straddled him, slowly sliding his dick into her waiting pussy. He could feel the vibrator in her ass, and almost came immediately, but he heard her order him not to cum yet – he needed to wait for her permission. She slowly started moving up and down on his dick, taking the chain on his nipples in her own mouth so that when she slid up, she pulled the chain and pulled his nipples taut away from his chest. She continued moving up and down, grinding her clit against his pubic bone while he lay beneath her.

Do you want to cum? She asked. He nodded his head in the affirmative, too busy with the combined pain and pleasure to speak. Beg she ordered as she stopped moving and held perfectly still. Beg for me to let you cum.

Please, he breathed, oh God please. Please let me cum. Please let me please you.

Satisfied, she reached behind her to turn on the vibrator in his ass – turning it to high speed as she began riding him again. Pulling the chain on his nipples harder and more aggressively as they both got closer to climax. She could tell he was about to cum when she pulled the chain to its furthest length, and then continued pulling. Cum for me she commanded – cum now. The clamps pulled off his sensitive nipples, dragging across them as they came off, putting him over the edge. Feeling him shoot his load into her pussy took her over the edge, and she bent down and bit hard on his nipple as she went over the edge.

She collapsed onto his chest, laying there for a few minutes while she got herself under control. She slowly raised herself off him, and removed the vibrators from both their asses. She then removed the bull clips and blindfold, soothing his nipples with her hands and tongue while he recovered. She removed the restraints from his feet, and then his hands – almost fearful of his reaction to her taking control of him.

He gathered her into his arms and pulled her down close to him, stroking her hair and reassuring her softly. She snuggled into him, knowing she had pleased him in some way, but then she heard him say: I'm going to have to punish you for this you know...