Submissive Granny

Story Info
Wife hates sex, but Granny loves to be a slave.
1.7k words
3.96
364.3k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,314 Followers

After 15 years of marriage, sex had become more of a chore than a pleasure. Sarah, my wife just didn’t seem interested in sex anymore, letting me fuck her when I wanted but not helping any or showing any kind of excitement. I asked her why that was?

“I don’t enjoy sex anymore, I never really did. Sex is just boring now, it’s not you, I just don’t care about it that’s all!”

“Well, I needed someone that would at least Act like it wasn’t the worst thing that could happen.”

“Fine go find it, if it means I don’t have to do it anymore, I don’t care!”

I went to the computer room in a huff, to check out some porn. I went to a site that had a chat room program on it. I thought to myself.

“What do I have to lose? No one knows me on this, and I hear everyone lies about who they are anyways, why not!”

I tried a few different rooms, not finding one I liked, UNTIL, I tried an S & M one. This sounds interesting I thought. I started talking to some people who had done this kind of thing for years and they gave me a few pointers on finding a submissive person, since I told them I wasn’t submissive. They gave me tips on how to talk to a slave, how to treat them, and what was to be expected from them.

I started chatting with an older woman and really enjoyed the conversations. Thinking all the time, yeah, like this woman would do the things she says she would! It turned out she only lived about 45 minutes away from me. So we set up a lunch date. She turned out to be an attractive woman of about 50 years old.

I introduced myself, and held her chair for her, and she looked at me strangely! I didn’t understand why at the time but soon found out! As we ate I told her about my wife and our situation. She said she understood and perhaps that would change.

“I doubt it!”

“Do you want to go to a hotel after lunch?”

Well, I had been faithful since marriage but remembering what my wife told me, I agreed. We arrived at the hotel and checked in as Mr. And Mrs. Even though I was 15 years younger than her. She had a small suitcase with her.

“What’s in there?”

When we entered our room. She opened it up and I saw, some of the strangest items I could’ve thought of. She had nipple clamps, paddles, ropes, a gag, and even a small whip with many strands of leather. I was getting excited at this prospect.

She bowed her head.

“Thank You Master for letting me see you today!”

I said nothing.

“Is it time for my punishment?”

“Yes Whore, its well past time!”

I told her to strip and fold her clothes neatly as I would not stand for her to have messy clothing. She did as I had instructed. As she laid her clothes on the chair, I went behind her and slapped her ass hard

“You stupid cunt! How can you call that neat? Hang them up!”

She begged my forgiveness for her slovenliness. I went to her suitcase and got a paddle out, after she had hung her clothing up.

“Get on your knees like the fucking dog are and crawl to me for your discipline.”

“Yes Master”

Then she crawled to me. I had her turn around exposing her ass to me and began to spank her with the paddle.

“Please forgive me Master!”

As I beat her. I instructed her I didn’t want to hear her shit. She did not say any more and then turned to receive more abuse.

“Now bitch, remove my clothing, hang it up, then crawl back to me.”

She followed my instructions as she had been told too.

“Suck my filthy feet cunt!”

She immediately dropped her face to my feet and began to lick them, taking extra care to suck my toes.

“Now Bitch, come lick your Masters Cock!”

“Thank You Master!”

After licking my cock for a few minutes she started to suck it, I pushed her on the floor calling her a cocksucker.

“I never gave you permission to suck me.”

She bowed her head in shame at her failure to please me.

“Get me the whip whore, I can see you need to learn some more manners!”

She did and fearfully handed it to me.

“Stand up cunt.” I screamed, “Surely you don’t expect me to bend over to punish you do you?”

She meekly replied, “No Master, I’m sorry Master!”

“Don’t you EVER look at me when you speak to me bitch. Do you think you are of my class? Are YOU the Master, bitch?”

Smiling to myself at her discomfort.

“No sir, I could never be in the class of my Master!”

Very good I thought this bitch knows her place. I had her spread her legs open, then used the whip whirling it like a fan, slapping her pussy with it, hitting her clit causing her to squirm and try to close her legs. I slammed it across her back yelling at her to NEVER move unless I instructed her too. Her tears were welling up in her eyes.

“Turn around cunt.”

She did and I then attacked her tits with the whip making sure I hit her thick nipples. Her tits becoming red and marked with stripes, her cries getting louder. I reached into her suitcase removing the nipple clamps then attached them tightly on her tits Watching her squirm as I turned the screw an extra turn for good measure. I went to the bed and lay down.

“Now bitch, come wipe my ass with your nasty tongue, and do a good job or you’ll regret the day your sorry ass was born.”

She rushed between my legs, kissing my asshole, then licking the rim using her tongue like a washrag on my dirty ass.

“Clean the inside out bitch.”

She then stuck her tongue up my asshole as far as she could get it she began to make noises in her pure animalistic shit licking lust.

“Fuck my ass with you tongue you cunt I screamed at her!”

Her head began to move.

“No, don’t use your head, use your tongue.”

Knowing that it was tiring to do that after more than a few minutes. When she began to tire, slowing down her tongue action. I shoved her to the floor.

“You useless cunt!”

I got up.

“Please don’t leave Master. I can do better.”

I told her to get back on her hands and knees and turn away from me, I couldn’t stand to look at her face, she disgusted me. My cock was ready so I pushed her face to the floor,

“Spread her fat ass open so I can fuck it.”

“Please, no, Anything but that, PLEASE NO, Master!”

I slapped her across the face and got the gag from her suitcase.

“Put it on cunt.”

As she did I went to the bathroom and got the lotion they always have, I opened it and poured its contents onto my hand rubbing it on my cock. I went behind her as she trembled, and stuck my cock in her asshole. Listening to her gagged screams as my hard cock tore her anal membranes.

I pounded my slave’s asshole relentlessly as she reached to massage her clit. I grabbed her roughly by her hair.

“I did not give you my permission to touch my cunt!”

I then had her put her hands behind her back putting all her weight and mine on her face and tits. Her face and nipples were getting a rug burn from the friction, the nipple clamps digging into her tits, and her groans had turned to moans as I fucked her ass without mercy.

As I neared my orgasm I instructed her to remove the gag. I then pulled my cock out roughly and shoved it in her mouth forcing her to taste her shit as I came in globs, filling her mouth to the brim with my hot sperm, spurting up years of frustration and now enjoyment.

When I had quit ejaculating, I removed my cock from her fresh fucked mouth and began to dress. She looked at me and I knew what she was thinking. What about me? I sat in the chair.

“Finger fuck your nasty cunt.”

Her eyes lit up, and as she lay there still on her face and tits she began to fuck herself vigorously inserting 3 fingers in her cunt. Her orgasm hit her so hard she slid down on her stomach, her legs quivering in spasms in the after affects as her orgasm faded.

“Go clean yourself up bitch, you are disgusting.”

Crawling on the floor she entered the bathroom to shower. When she was done, she returned to my feet on her hands and knees like a good slave. I had her suck my cock again forcing her to gag, until she became used to it and began to deep throat my cock. I had her hair in my hands fucking her face like the Cock Sucker she was. When I felt I was about to cum, I had her take it out of her hot mouth and jack me off until I came in her face smearing on her lips and cheeks. As I left I turned to her.

“Next time I see you Bitch, I want my cunt shaved!”

She shook her head yes.

“Yes Master, and Thank You Master!”

I drove home to my sexless wife with a huge smile on my face thinking.

Granny’s, aren’t only good for baking cookies are they!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened, it was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,314 Followers