Submissive Men and Ogling

Story Info
A how-to article for training the submissive male.
1.1k words
72.2k
20
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a common and usually acceptable practice for men to enjoy looking at the female form. In today's world filled with tight fitting jeans, short shorts, and uplifting bras seemingly everywhere he looks there is some sexy thing wiggling or jiggling for a man to feast his eyes on for a cheap thrill before the next set of long legs or exposed cleavage comes along. When in groups, males will often point out to each other particularly alluring females and discuss their various attributes with vulgar references to 'tight asses' and 'big knockers' between snickers. Indeed, even among married men, society tends to chuckle at the male weakness for girl watching by citing the phrase, "It's ok to look but not to touch."

Things are different for the submissive male. He is subject to the rules imposed on him by his dominant partner, and she very often expects better behavior from her slave than the common practice of mentally sniffing at every behind that comes into view. The dominant woman is often insulted, and even angered, if her underling so much as notices another female, let alone ogles or flirts with her. A submissive male who is owned by such a woman should quickly learn the importance of behaving to her standards in public situations. Basically, he is to accept the fact that there is only one woman in his world, one sexy ass to appreciate, and one all powerful person that he had better strive to please at all times....or else!

It does indeed give the dominant woman great pleasure and satisfaction when her submissive male only has eyes for her. After only the slightest persuasion and training he will learn to keep his eyes mostly lowered and not even notice or acknowledge other females or their body parts. He will never meet their eyes, and when addressed by them will answer respectfully but with no indication of wanting further conversation. Even at restaurants, he will not look at the waitresses, and will defer to you whether or not he speaks to them at all. When walking you can be sure it's your ass he's looking at, and when he's paying for your purchases at the register you can know that his eyes never look above the counter. His behavior will reveal him as a well trained submissive to other women, but his downcast eyes won't see their amusement. It's ok for a slave to amuse other women while he behaves according to your rules, as long as he doesn't feed their egos with hungry eyes.

Training your submissive male to behave well in public is as easy and fun as training him for any other function such as unhesitating obedience, house cleaning, and body worship. it's important to understand that you are expecting him to reject every male instinct and years of programming by the television to no longer notice all the women who are trying so hard to be noticed by men. You have to be prepared to use vigilance and steady pressure to achieve the results you want. First, you want to be very clear in telling him exactly the behavior you expect from him. Then, you want to reinforce his desire to behave that same way. The following is a suggested training regime, but each Wife usually tweaks it to her own style.

The first step is to make him admit his vulgar and beastly pig he is and has always been. It is suggested in this step to bind him helplessly with his piggish ass exposed and his worthless balls and tender nipples unprotected and waiting for your attention. Tenderly caress him and convince him to confess how he looks at other women and what he thinks about, and who. Make him bare his entire dirty perverted man soul to you. It's important to not get angry during this first interrogation phase. You need to remember that he is a male that thinks with a different head than you, and that is precisely why he needs your superior feminine intervention to cure his disease. Once you are satisfied that he has confessed all, it is time to show him how much pain his perverted ogling causes you. Make him talk about asses while you whip his purple. Make him talk about boobs while you twist his red. Make him cry and beg for you to make him a better man. When you're finally convinced he really means wants to learn behave better, it's time to move on to the next step.

Now is the time to tell him how you expect his behavior to change. He is to keep his eyes to himself. He is not to look at or even notice other women. He is never to look them in the eye. He is not to speak to them unless first spoken to and then he is to answer politely. You will tell him how to behave with family if that is different than with strangers. Then, make sure he understands that if he ever breaks any of these rules you will punish him on the spot: With a slap, a nipple twist, or a scolding. His humiliation is none of your concern. If humiliation helps him learn, so much the better. Soon, this will become second nature to him and you won't ever have to worry about him behaving piggishly again.

The hard work is done. Now you can take him out and observe how well he learned his lessons. You can be sure that there will be the occasional slip-up that requires your attention, but you'll be pleased and amazed at how rare those slip-ups will be. All that will be left to do is to enjoy his obedience to your commands, his increased attention towards you, and the compliments from all the women that notice how well-behaved your man is.

One final thing to remember is that even though your slave is held to the highest standard of behavior, you are not. You are free to look at whoever and whatever you want to. You can admire handsome men, their muscles and their big bulges, and you can even point them out to your slave so he can admire them too. Occasionally, you might even enjoy teasing him about the big tits or the ass cheeks that are peeking out of the jean shorts that are walking by that he can't see. You can do what you want, and he better do what you want. That's the difference between being Dominant and submissive. It's good to be you and it sucks to be him....oh well.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Seriously?

As a switch I can see that there are a ton of good points to this in training and etiquette, but that last line - man it really just hits me in an unpleasant place. You really have such little respect for the submission and love your sub gives to you that you think it sucks to be them? Did you fall asleep during the trust and respect part of BDSM 101?! Having the undivided and loving attentions of a true, GOOD dominant is one of the greatest joys a person can give. Only a person who has no compassion wants to make someone's life hell. A good dom knows how to cater to the needs of a sub, be that violence or a more tender outlook. A good sub knows to submit and give all their will to the dom. That is the dearest gift someone can give you. And to think that it SUCKS? There is a fundamental trust and experience there that lay people will never experience. Attitudes like yours give BDSM a bad name.

DmitryDmitryalmost 11 years ago
Thanks to all

comments directed my way. Sorry?? I'll behave next time.Promise. Maybe.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
A good story - thank you

I really enjoyed this, and many households are run just this way. You shouldn't knock it till you've tried it, Dmitry; who knows, you might actually crave a strong and dominant woman in your life and you haven't faced up to it yet.

Either way, there is no need to be so insulting to the author; I expected more tolerance from a site like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dimitry, you're an asshole

Just one of many who adulterate the parts of Literotica where they do not belong, because they do not understand and are prejudiced against other people's kinks. If a man is happy being a submissive slave and his wife is happy to give him what he wants, even if that is abusive behavior to you, it is not your business. We are all, (well, many of us are) adults here, and as such can enjoy whatever sexual behaviors we desire. red bottomed wrote of his D/s relationship with his wife, and it is obvious that he is content with his place in her life, or he wouldn't be advising others about it. I am a submissive wife (bet you don't have a problem with that, do you Dimitry?) who loves the thrill of being told what to do by her Dominant (my husband) and being disciplined for my infractions. It's the way I am made, just the way redbottomed is made. Doesn't your work for the Tea Party give you enough to do, Dimitry? Or do we have to suffer your kind until the next election? Please, write more red bottomed. Yours is not a voice we hear from, every day.

DmitryDmitryalmost 11 years ago
I fucking knew it!!!!

You are a dick, sorry I mean a male, sorry I mean dick-less male. Before writing my comment I checked your stats, and I realized that my gut feeling was wright. So, who fucked you up? Dude, find your nuts and fast. I do not propagate superiority...EVER, but you writing crap for women to read??? You are old(50-60y.old), weak, and fat slob. Does it make angry? If yes, then there must be some testosterone left in you. Oh yeh 2*s .Do not thank me..

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Reluctant Mistress Guide How to become the woman he dreams of.in How To
Dominating a Man for the First Time The dominatrix basics for first timers.in How To
How to Humiliate and Degrade A guide to humiliation and degredation from a Dom wife.in How To
Femdom Training 101 Ideas on how to train your man to be an obedient pet.in How To
Slave Contract A written agreement between Mistress and Slave.in How To
More Stories