Submissive Minds

Story Info
Young woman's awakening to her darker desires.
1.6k words
4.2
25.3k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Riyven
Riyven
9 Followers

She enjoyed her daily walks, the time to be alone from all her worries. On the outside Princess was a very happy woman, but on the inside she seethed frustration. Her life was devoted to a single task, the task of finding a master to own her. She had always felt different from the other girls she knew. Something that was a never ending source of internal conflict for her. Then she accidentally bought the wrong video at that adult store. Her world changed from the moment it started.

She had been feeling very daring that fateful day. Getting up the courage she went in and looked quickly. Not really paying attention to what she picked up, she paid for it and nearly ran out of the store. Her young heart hammering in her chest, she moved to her car and drove quickly home. Feeling very naughty walking into her house with her treasure. Giggling like a school girl, she hugged her "porno" to her. Her face flushed in nervousness she set the bag down. Going to her room she got into her little night shirt.

She intentionally left her panties off, another act of rebellious freedom from her strict upbringing. Feeling as if she had drunk an entire bottle of wine by herself, she goes into her kitchen and gets something to eat. She feels so erotic, walking around half naked. The night shirt only just covering her full round hips and soft ass cheeks. Her pussy lips visible if she moved the right way.

Her mind barely on the snack and wine she had made, Princess moves back into her living room. She sits down with her legs up on the couch, her night shirt slid up over her hips as she stares at her bag. Her thoughts filled with all the images it could show to her. She stares and wonders, her body holding still as she tries to get the nerve up to put it in and watch.

She feels a little moisture and realizes she has grown aroused and wet. The anticipation of seeing her first adult movie overcoming her. Getting her courage up she opens the bag and pulls out a black case. She realizes instantly it wasn't the same movie she had picked up. The clerk had given her the wrong bag. Feeling a little nervous again, she opens it and reads the title on the DVD.

"Hmmm, 'Lessons in Obedience'. well that's an odd title."

Wondering about the title, she decides it has to be one of those fairy tale movies. Laughing a little at her own trepidation, Princess turns on her TV and DVD player. Feeling her skin growing flushed, as she goes from hot to cold. Struggling with her shaking hands, she manages to put the DVD in and hit the close button. Practically running back to her couch she jumps on it as her night shirt slips over her round full hips and up to her waist. Grabbing the remote as if it were a life line, she hits play.

As the movie begins, she finds herself confronted with a beautiful young girl. She can't move her eyes from the site. The girl is possibly 20 years old, sandy blonde hair and a thin figure. Her true assets are her large hazel eyes and the largest pair of breasts Princess had ever seen. She felt awkward at times because of the size of her large breasts. This young girl was larger, they must have been E cup or larger. Her nipples had to be at least an inch and a half to two inches long. The beauty of the girl isn't what riveted and captured her attention. It was the way she was tied up.

Princess realized she had been mistakenly given a video on bondage. She had heard about it from her friends who whispered about their boyfriends tying them to the bed or blindfolding them. Princess always found herself unbelievably hot and wet by the time she got home from days like those. She never could understand the reason for it. Now in front of her, was what they had talked and giggled about for so long. One difference, this was not like what her friends described.

She felt her legs involuntarily tighten, making her already warm pussy tingle. Her eyes never leaving the screen as a large man in a hooded mask walked around the helpless girl. Her mouth opened a little as she licked her dry lips, panting in excitement at the way the girl looked him. Her look one of fright and sexual anticipation. Princess watches as the man calmly begins pulling rope out of a drawer nearby and pulls the girl to her feet. Binding her wrists above her to two corners of a large stand, he then spreads her legs apart. Picking up an odd bar, she watches as he places it between the girls legs. That is when she sees the cuffs attached.

Mesmerized by what she is seeing, Princess slowly slides her hand over her ample breasts. She feels the hardness of her inch long nipples. The sensation making her groan a little. The sound of the cuffs locking on the poor girls ankles making her body shiver. She realized almost immediately that she wanted to feel that. She needed to feel helpless like that. Her mind going a million miles a second, she pauses the DVD. Her eyes lock on the screen, she had paused it as the camera zoomed in on the girls look. Almost against her will, she dipped her fingers between her legs.

The touch almost electric, as she felt the extreme cold of her fingers against the raging heat of her sex. Her soaking lips parted instantly as a finger slid into her. Groaning in pure wanton desire, Princess began to slide her finger in and out. Grasping her night shirt she rips it over her head and tosses it to the floor. The sheer need to cum almost overpowering her. Grasping her breast, she plays with her nipple. Teasing it, twisting it around between her fingers. She had long ago learned that this type of pain made her cum harder.

Her eyes fixated on the look the girl had. She could not tear her gaze away if she tried. Her vision narrows as she starts to convulse. The sensation of the most intense orgasm of her life washing over her. Feeling herself growing lightheaded from the sheer magnitude of the orgasm, Princess falls to her knees. Looking around dazedly, she realizes she had blacked out.

"Oh god, I need this. I have to find a way to have this feeling." Slowly pulling herself up, she struggles to the couch again. Her earlier thoughts and needs vivid in her mind. Staring at the girl on the screen she decides to get another movie the next day. She wanted and needed to see more. Her world narrowing to this simple but poignant thought. How to make that girl be her. Standing quickly, Princess runs to her room and grabs her toy.

She had purchased the 12" long vibrator as a way to release her sexual frustration. She never understood why the pain it caused made her more aroused, that was until now. Sitting on her couch again, she spreads her legs as wide as she can. Feeling the intense pull and burn of her muscles, she holds her toy in front of her. Staring at it as if she sees it for the first time, she slides her tongue over it. Grabbing the remote again and hitting play, Princess looses herself in the movie and her toy.

She watches as the man forces a large red ball with straps into the girls mouth. Desiring to feel it, she grabs a towel she had brought out with her. Forcing it deep into her own mouth, her jaw stretching open as she fills it. Feeling her eyes sting and tear, she moves her toy down to her slightly parted pussy lips.

"Oh yes, make me cum hard."

Not even caring that she was alone, her words ring in her mind. The muffled sound mixing with the girls groans. Pushing the tip past her lips, Princess grasps her toy with both hands. Staring at the TV screen in lust and desire, she rams her vibrator deep into her own pussy. Taking nearly six inches on the first ram, she shrieks as she rams the rest deep into herself. Taking the toy deeper than she ever had before, Princess begins to slam it into herself. Her grunts and cries nearly drowning out the girls as she orgasms even harder than before.

Her eyes staying on the TV as the man begins to take a leather riding crop to the girls small round ass cheeks. Feeling herself flinch in reaction, as she times her own thrust with the blows from the man. Her breath ragged as her body glistens with a fine sheen of perspiration, Princess grows fainter as she fucks herself. Stopping the movie, she shakily stands and goes to her shower.

Standing under the falling water, allowing the heat of it to relax her taut and sore muscles. Princess decides she must find a man like the one from her movie. Slowly climbing from the shower, she dries off her sore and sated body. Moving to her bed, she picks up her vibrator and lays down on the bed naked.

Gently she eases it into her swollen pussy again, she closes her legs around it. Her mind growing fainter as she begins to drift off to sleep. Feeling the subtle pulse of the vibrator, she decides that tomorrow she would find herself that type of man. So she could feel that way all the time. Smiling with true joy at the turn her life was about to take, she drifts off to sleep.

Riyven
Riyven
9 Followers