Submissive Mistress

Story Info
She got to be the one in charge, for a bit.
1.5k words
3.29
7.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opens the door slowly; naked except for a crimson red bra; she was holding a camera that was going to be filming the entire experience. The mistress had golden blonde hair that was stopped above her back, red eyes that shined with lust; she was chubby; F cup breasts with small nipples, a fat stomach that showed she'd once been pregnant, thick thighs that could warm the ears of any male.. and her ass like two wrecking balls put together, so fat and juicy with the smallest asshole which puckered nicely, and a warm cleanly shaved pussy.

His eyes widen a bit and his face blushes, He tried to hide his massive cock with his hands...but it was hopeless "H-hey don't you dare make a porn movie and show it off..." He tried to threaten. Despite being bigger, 6'5 with brown hair, blue eyes, abs that said he went to the gym at least 3 times a week, a tight ass.. It was between his legs that mattered.

"Don't talk to me that way; you said I got to be in charge this time." She cleared her throat for the moment, her red nails turned on the camera, the light flickering on with a green light.. "Tell the audience your name, baby."

"N-no way!" He placed both of his hands against his mouth, feeling embarrassed about it... his cock however loved the attention, it was throbbing and getting harder in front of the camera. He begin to moan softly in pleasure as a puddle of cum appeared over the bed in front of the tip of his cock.

"Say your name or I'm going to have to punish you.. and I know how to punish a bad boy." She said to him with a glare; her eyes narrowing a bit while she looked at his face.

Just by looking at at her angry looking face, he knew that she were serious about it. He slowly dropped his hands off his mouth and quietly murmured his name while staring straight at the camera "M-my name is Jonathan..."

"Tell the audience about yourself, Jonathan." She said with a seductive little smile that the camera couldn't see.. "Describe yourself in.. detail."

Just by hearing that sweet tone of voice from her mouth turned him on and he begin to moan loud in pleasure... He pressed his big and strong hands against his cock, gently stroking and massaging while he stared at the camera with a smile "Mhmmm...my name is Jonathan...and this big piece of delicious meat is my cock...look at it...look how big and fat I have gotten~"

He began to stroke my Giant cock harder... He pressed his strong and big hands against the shaft, and quickly rubbed it all the way; from the tip and back to the base with one hand. With the other I fondle his huge bowling balls sized balls. His cock was getting a little bit harder and huge as well, just wanting to pleasure the camera and her at the same time "Mhmmm, just look at my little friend. Think about how much of my cock could be inside her big and curvy body...just by thinking about it makes me feel so horny~"

She giggled a bit and set the camera down for a second so she could hand it to Jonathan for a sexy first person view. She flipped her hair back and moved over to the bed, climbing onto it and sitting down.. "Stomach or back.. I'll let you choose."

He firmly held the camera as she told him to do, making sure to record every part of her body so the public won't miss anything from her hot and perfect thick body. He had no idea what she had in mind asking him that, but yet he answered, "Stomach." feeling curious about what she were going to do with him.

She rolled onto her stomach; her breasts squishing against the sheets, her ass quaking from her movements.. her legs spread open in the doggy style position, going on either side of his waist.. She bit her lip, nervous.

He quickly jumped over the bed as soon as she positioned yourself in front of him. He quickly lifted the shaft up, with the tip of his cock directly pointing at her ass. He gave her pussy a gentle touch with the tip of his heavy and fat cock...the amount of pre-cum that he was oozing from his cock was so much that she could feel how well coated it was now "Mhmmm...are you sure you want me to push it inside you?~ I don't even think that it would fit inside you~"

"I'm sure... do it.. for me and the.. audience." She squealed as she felt the tip of his monster spread apart her lower lips; hot pre already flowing into her.

For some reason, he felt that if he didn't do it immediately as she asked him, he would get in serious trouble. He quickly rushed himself about doing it, groping and smacking her ass cheeks in order to be a little more rougher. She was moaning and panting like crazy before pushing it inside but without letting her wait any longer. He rammed his whole gigantic manmeat all the way inside her pussy without stopping at any moment; he felt the insides of her body being way more stretched, almost like if it were forcing its way through her body while he moaned really loud, almost screaming in pleasure "A-ahhh!!~"

"U-uuuhhh.. Johnny~ w-wait.." She was too late however; his cock had already pushed through her body, stretching her unbelievably. He pushed past her womb, into her stomach, creating a bulge that could be seen on the outside.. She could feel it up to her nipples.. the whole inside of her body stuffed with cock. She was his bitch now.

He couldn't think straight anymore. He couldn't even have heard when she told him to stop. At this point, he wasn't even human anymore but a monster hungry for sex. He tried to penetrate every single inch of her curvy body and he knew that he cock was almost as big as all of it. He couldn't take too much attention about it. He thrust his monster cock all the way through her tiny body while the bulge of his cock grew from her stomach each time he pounded her not so tight pussy. Pre started pouring inside her without a sign of stopping anytime soon. "Ahhhh...mhmmm!!~...I want you so badly~...let's fuck till the morning!"

She made a sound like a whimper; her eyes closing and her back arching, until the feeling of climax was already too close to reach.. "Ffff-fuck baby.. so.. so good.. make me yours." His thrusts clapped against her; his hips claiming her ass as his own.

Instead of thrusting his cock inside of her, he decided that it would better if she did all the work now~. He lifted her up from the air before sitting down on the bed with his legs spread open, before sitting her down on his cock. He pressed his hands against her ass, spanking her once for dominance and quickly made her bounce up and down against his cock. While this didn't made the situation better for her, it felt way more amazing for him. He was drooling on the bed like a wild beast. He was about to reach my climax like she was "Mhmmm...I-I can't hold it..."

She cried out from the mix of pleasure and pain and arched her back, suddenly reaching her climax, trying to squirt all her candy sweet juices and creams.. however the thickness of his cock preventing her from doing so, making it all stay inside her.

"Ooooh FUCK~" He cries out with a groan, from his own overflowing pleasure.. He spanked her on the ass again and dug his nails into the sweet flesh of her rear before sending rope after rope of thick hot seed through her roses; he could see she was inflating more from his cum. She milked him dry in about 3 minutes; as that's how long he shot his cream into her. He pulled out slowly, and he could hear her moan and see her shake.. meaning she already had reached her second orgasm..

She moans loudly as both of their climaxes sprayed outside of her body, covering his hips, the floor, and his sheets with cum. She whined as his cock went flaccid but still huge. He laid her on her stomach to show the camera, which he was surprisingly still holding, how big he was; by putting his cock on her stomach. The tip had trouble going between her tits so it sat on top of them, as it was as thick as a bowling ball itself; his balls were bigger. She looked up at the camera with a soft shy smile, blushing as the swelling in her stomach lowered.. but before it did, she took the camera from him with a shaking hand and watched as he reached forward to touch her belly with his lips.. and kiss around the bottom of her boobs, where the bulge ended. They both passed out within 5 minutes.